| T O U C H D O W N | (BxB)

By KingYEEZY

Just Read . Trust Me Your Gonna Like It.....Hopefullylm p More

| C H A R A C T E R S |
| C H A P T E R O N E |
| C H A P T E R T W O |
| C H A P T E R T H R E E |
| C H A P T E R F O U R |
New Story❗️❗️⚠️⚠️
| C H A P T E R S I X |
| C H A P T E R S E V E N |
| C H A P T E R E I G H T |
| C H A P T E R N I N E |
| C H A P T E R T E N |

| C H A P T E R F I V E |

781 36 11
By KingYEEZY

" That bitch needs to hurry up with my food . I feel like I been sitting here for hours . " I say very aggravated . I'm really starving and this waitress is really taking her time with my food and not to mention she keeps looking at Damon & side eyeing me .

I mentioned it to Destiny while Danny and Damon went to the bathroom. When they got back they asked us why we look like we were planning to kill somebody. Me and Destiny just said that nothing was wrong we just hungry, which is half true.

Lord please don't let one of your children come at me sideways because I really have no problem dragging that bitch by her hair all across this place.

Finally our food is here and I swear I almost started drooling.

The waitress started putting the plates in the table but when she was handing my plate, she made it seem like she was gonna hand it to me politely but instead she kinda dropped it on the table.

" Oops sorry about that, it slipped. Oh hey Damon " oh no hold up how does this hoe know Damon and why is she looking at him like that ? I had to give Damon that 'Who the fuck is she' look. I'm guessing he got what im saying because he started speaking but before anything came out his mouth she cut him off.

" Why are you hanging out with that creature instead of your girlfriend ? " hold up girlfriend !? Last time I checked he's my bae sooo I don't get why she thinks she's his girlfriend. But you know let me not say nothing, I wanna see what he's going to say.

" What the fuck do you want Stacy ? I thought I told your dumbass that we are done and to stay away from me ? "

Oh so shes one of those Girls who think they still in a relationship with the guy when they are really aren't ? Well let me turn my petty mode on real quick so I can hurt her feelings.

I turn his head towards me and lean in to kiss him. A few seconds into the kiss I heard him moan, every time I hear him moan it turns me on even more.

" Devin..." He moans against my lips and it makes me want to do this a little longer but this isn't the time right now . I just wanted to show her that he's mine and he ain't going no where.

I pull away after giving him one more quick peck and he starts groaning. Sorry baby but your gonna have to wait .

" Your gay now!?!? Your a fucking fagget !?! Since when!?! Ok now this bitch must be out her damn mind if she think she gonna talk to my baby like that and not get hit.

I tried to get up but Damon stopped me from going mike Tyson on this hoe.

" First of all I'm bi and to answer when it happened...right after I broke up with you. I guess you can say your pussy game was so whack that it made me play for the other team. "

Me, Destiny, & Danny are trying our best to hold in our laughs but it's really not working .

" My pussy game is what!?!? But you said my shit was the best you ever had ! "

" Bitch I was lying, why would I say your shit was the best I ever had if it smelt like a fish market. Every where you go, smell that shit, every time you walked past me I smelt it, I even smell it right now and your making me lose my appetite, so please do me a favor and go home to wash your smelly pussy, thank you and have a nice day.

When he said that, me, Destiny, And Danny started laughing so loud the whole place got quiet.

She stormed out IHOP crying and yelling. Now that was really mean. I kinda feel bad, like you know the size of a grain of sand ? Yeah that's how much I feel bad.

" Damn that hurt my feelings and you wasn't even talking to me " Destiny says giving us a fake hurt look .

" She should've never came over here with that bullshit, ruining my mood and shit " Damon says while pouting. I know how to get him back in the mood though😉

" Awwwwe is my baby not in the mood ? Maybe I can make it all better...." I whispered in his ear then nibbled on his ear while trailing my hands to his shorts, sticking my hand in it, slowly stroking it.

Destiny and Danny are too busy having a make out session to notice what's Damon's groans.

" S-Stop D-Devin your gonna m-make me c-cum.." he moans into the side my neck.

" Whatever you say daddy.. " I pull my hand out his shorts and start getting ready because I'm ready to go home and relax.

" I gotta go to the bathroom be right back. "

I get up and find my way to the bathroom and when I get there thankfully no ones in here. I just don't like being in a bathroom with a whole bunch of people.

After I was done peeing I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't bother to look over to see who it was so I minded my business and kept peeing.

" So you think you can just make me all hot and horny like that in public and think you can get away with it? You must not know who your dealing with . " Damon says into my ear with his deep husky voice.

God he didn't even touch me and I'm already turned on. But I'm not letting it go down like this in the bathroom.

" Damon....baby lets talk about this...." I say trying to convince him to not do what I think he's about to do.

" No...no talking....all I wanna hear is your moans and your pleas for me to fuck you @

He turns me around and attacks my neck while I struggle to get out his grip but it wasn't working at all.

There's only one way to get a boy to stop doing stuff to you instantly....he might be mad at me for a while but he's a big boy, he'll be ok.

" Damon get off of me or else.." he looks up and starts laughing. He really thinks I'm playing.

" Or else what baby boy ? " ok he asked for it.

I raised my knee into his dick with so much force that i don't think he'll be able to walk correctly for a while.

" Oh god What The Fuck!!!! " ok maybe I put too much force into it.

" Sorry baby but I wasn't about to let this happen in the bathroom, don't hate me please. "

I dash out the bathroom, looking behind I see him on the floor groaning. I really hope he doesn't get too mad.

If he does get mad.......oh what am I saying ? He can't stay mad at me😂😂

But let's hope that it actually works....

____________________________

I Don't Really Like This Chapter. I Feel Like I Could've Done Soooo Much Better...

Please Make Sure To Vote & Comment And Feel Free Give Me Any Tips On What I Need To Work On...Anything That Will Help Make This Book Better For You Guys....Thank You & I'll Be Uploading Another Chapter Soon....Bye😊😊👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 927 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
227K 4.5K 59
It all started when I Moved Schools Plz I am bad at my grammar and trash at writing so please don't judge 🥺🥺🥺 Also, this is a gay male furryxhuman...
18 0 9
Currently in the process of rewriting this but if yall wanna read an unfinshed shitty love story then you'll like this:33
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...