My New Boyfriend Is Justin Bi...

De Nostalgic97

After Alyssa has met teen pop sensation, Justin Bieber, he falls for her but she soon tells him that she has... Mais

Part 1: Coming Home
Part 2: Whirlwind of Emotions
Part 3: Night Over
Part 4: Late Night Talks
Part 5: Morning Walk
Part 6: Can't sleep
Part 7: Reasons
Part 8: Not feeling well
Part 9: Hospital
Part 10: Pray
Part 11: First Date
Part 12: Family Night
Part 14: Protective
Part 15: Meeting
Part 16: Tour Things
Part 17: Off We Go
Part 18: Shocker at The Concert
Part 19: Done
Part 20: Moving On
Part 21: This is not a Movie

Part 13: Dinner Date

953 6 0
De Nostalgic97

The next morning when I woke up, the house was kind of quiet, it wasn't the usual yelling and screaming coming from the kids and the usual yelling coming from my sisters who would be yelling at the kids. When I walked down into the kitchen my mom was sitting at the table looking on her laptop. 

"Good morning." My mom said as she looked up for a split second at me and then back at her laptop.

"Good morning mom." I said to her as I opened up the fridge door and got out some orange juice.

"So how come Justin didn't come over last night?" She asked me.

"Because he was busy yesterday and because I also didn't tell him about it." I said to my mother as I poured the juice into a glass and drank it.

"Do you want to invite him over for dinner tonight?"

"Um he actually was going to take me out tonight for dinner."

"Hmm okay... are you sure you don't want to invite him for dinner?"

"Yes mom I'm sure." I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen and went back to my room.

I wanted to text him but I didn't want to feel like I  was being annoying. As if it was right on cue my phone started to ring, I smiled a little and answered it.

"Hello." I said as I set down my cup.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Justin." I said to him.

"I thought I would give you a call before I head out and start my day."

"Awe that was nice of you to do, so my mom wanted me to invite you over for dinner but I told her that you were taking me out."

"If you want to have dinner with your family, we can." He said as I heard a car in the background beep.

"No it's okay because it can make up for the interruption that my brother in laws did." I said to him laughing a bit.

I heard him chuckle on the other side.

"Alright then it's a date, I'll call you a little later on when I'm free."

"Okay." I said to him smiling a little more.

"Talk to you later Alyssa."

"Bye Justin."

"Bye."

*****

It was around 4 when I had started to get ready, still no one was home and it was quiet for a Thursday evening. The only ones that were home were my mom, Karina, and my brother Phillip. As I was applying my mascara my phone started to ring so I answered it without looking.

"Hello?" I answered questioningly.

"Hi." It was Justin.

"Hey." I said back.

"So my day is finished and I'm gonna come and pick you up." He said as I heard some music playing in the background.

"Okay sounds good, I'll be ready when you get here." I said to him as I finished putting on my mascara.

"Alright... and you're sure that you don't want to have dinner at your house?" He asked.

"No." I instantly said as he chuckled at my quick response.

"Okay I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Okay Justin."

"Bye." He said and as I said bye he hung up.

I put my shoes on and got my phone then grabbed my house key as I walked out of my room.

Twenty minutes had passed and I heard the doorbell ring.

"Mom Justin is here, I'll be back later." I yelled to her as I walked towards the door and opened it.

There he was, in black jeans, a red shirt, and a snap back.

"Hey." He said as he stepped towards me a little and pulled me into him for a hug.

"Hi." I said to him as I hugged him back.

God it felt like I haven't seen him in forever even though I just seen him two days ago.

"You look pretty." He said as he looked me up and down.

"Thank you." I said as I walked out with him and to the car.

We were in the car and off to eat.

"I want tonight to be good and not have any interruptions so we're not going to go out to a restaurant." He said to me as he focused on the road.

"Oh, is it going to be take out then?" I asked.

"Sort of, I'm going to have a chef come and cook for us at my house, so it's kind of like take out in a way." He said chuckling a bit. "I hope that's okay?"

"It's perfectly fine." I said smiling.

"I just don't want you to have to be bombarded by the paparazzi and then have them ask you questions." He said as he held my hand.

I honestly didn't mind it at all and I'm not necessarily ready to face the paparazzi just quite yet, yes we have been hanging out but it has been mainly at my house or his. We arrived at his house and I got out of the car and walked over to him and he held my hand, we walked into his house and the smell of food instantly hit my nose. As we walked into the dining room the dinner table was all set up and was dimly lit.

"Look at you, you're very prepared." I said laughing a little bit as he pulled a chair out for me and I sat down.

"I always gotta be prepared, just for you." He said as he sat across from me.

The chef had then came into the dining room and set down our plates, my meal was smoked salmon with caramelized bacon bits on top, mashed potatoes, and string beans. I thanked the chef and started to eat, the flavors from the salmon hit me and it was amazing.

"This is so good." I said as I finished the first bite.

"I'm glad you like it." Justin said as he started to eat his food, which was different than mine.

"You really didn't have to go through all of this trouble to get a personal chef to come and cook for us." I said to him as I took another bite of my salmon. "I would have been fine with takeout."

"We can have takeout another time, I wanted this night to be a little more special." He said as he flashed his pearly white smile.

It then had dawned on me that he had asked me on our first date that he wanted me to go on tour with him. Even though it has been at least two days, I haven't given it any thought at all whatsoever; but I kind of had a feeling that he would probably work it into the conversation somehow. Without even thinking and with no hesitation I gave him my answer.

"So you know how you had asked me to go on tour with you the other day?" I asked him trying to go into my answer quickly.

"Yeah?" He said with his eyebrow furrowed.

"I'll go with you." I said as I smiled.

He smiled from ear to ear and reached for my hand across the table, I held his hand and smiled a little more.

"Have you told your parents? I mean I don't want them to think that I'm forcing you to go and travel with me across the U.S." He said to me being a little concerned.

"No I haven't told them yet, I just decided that right now." I said honestly. "I honestly don't think that they will let me go but I can convince them to let me."

"If it is going to cause something between you and your parents I don't want you to try, because what if they do say "no" and you try to keep telling them to let you go; I don't want you to be hurt and upset over it."

I just let let out a little laugh, does he think that I'm really going to be hurt over it, I mean... yeah I'll be upset because who doesn't want to go on tour with Justin Bieber and travel? I'm not some little kid who is going to be crying over it.

"Okay and if they say "no" then I'm not going to keep trying and I'm not going to keep asking them to let me go, I would just wait until you came back to California and I would ask them then." I said to him hoping that he would at least say okay to that.

"That would make sense and it would be better, I think that I have at least three or four tour dates to do here." He said as he stroked the top of my hand with his thumb.

"I'll ask first and if that doesn't work out then I'll ask when you come back to California." I say.

"Alright that sounds like a plan."

We had finished eating our food then ten minutes later we started to eat dessert which was a chocolate mouse cake with caramel drizzled on the top and a strawberry on the side. Once we were finished with dessert we had went outside to the backyard and sat on one of the lawn swings and he put the fire pit on and got a blanket that was on the chair next to us and he wrapped it around us.

"Thank you so much for dinner, it was really good." I said looking at him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." He said smiling at me.

I lied my head on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me and I tried to process what has happened in the last few months and it's crazy to think that this is where I ended up being. I stared at the small flames and smiled a little, who knew that I would've ended up being here with him and have Justin Bieber be my boyfriend. I wanted our first kiss to be the perfect moment when we were sitting in the home theater but that had gotten interrupted, but now this was going to be the perfect moment; it was just me and him and no one else around to interrupt anything. I was going to be the first one to do it, so I looked up at him and he looked at me too. I just stared into his eyes, then I scanned his face and glanced down to his lips then I looked back at him in the eyes. I started to lean in and so did he, when I went in to kiss him, my nose hit his and I started to laugh.

"I'm sorry about that." I said as he started to laugh too.

"It's alright." He said as he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer to him.

Our lips touched and it couldn't have been more of a perfect moment. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.4K 626 19
They've been best friends for their whole lives- family friends. They liked each other for a long time but doesn't want to admit it. They're not allo...
188K 5.5K 27
*you have 1 new message* when a girl get's dared to drunk text a random number, which happens to be justin bieber's. -------- this book is literally...
6.5K 240 20
Justin Bieber, the popular kid, becomes friends with the shy girl named Ariana Grande. It takes a lot for Ariana to meet Justin but she eventually tr...
77.7K 2.1K 67
Char has had a wild past and things seems to just go wrong for her but one day she meets her idol Justin Bieber and her world gets turned around. *CO...