Prettiest Boy In Town (a Josh...

By InthenameofJoshDun

Josh is the kid in school with a very poor family. They can barely afford food and his clothes are either ver... More

2: Skirts
3: Blue
Take story off of "coming soon"?
4: Awkward
5: Sorry
6: Tumblr
My Joshler books
EVERYONE READ THIS, IMPORTANT
7: Regret
Spooky Party - a Joshler Halloween one-shot + smut!!
EDITED// : Fanfic ideas! I need YOU! :
8: Sick
Twenty One Pilots asks
Thanksgiving
New fanfic 5: "I'm sad. Please help me." A Joshler story!
9: Intriguing
I am the happiest girl on the planet
Here's the answer
Christmas Clumsiness (a Joshler christmas one-shot!)
Super small sneak peek
10: Date
๐Ÿ’œ
11: Close
12: Trust
If you're going to the show
I need someone, & I'm sorry for another A/N.
NEW fanfic 6: Dear Josh. (A Joshler fanfic)
Eight Parts Of Mind (a Joshler fanfic)
Valentine's Velvet (a Joshler Valentine's one-shot)
A few things about why I /still/ haven't updated this
NEW BOOK: @InthenameofJoshDun 's Concert Stories
13: Games
NEW BOOK "Listen and you'll understand. (A Joshler fanfic) coming soon!!"
14: Gentle
Characters
15: Insecure
Speeshees
I made it to Twitter
16: Family
17: Careful
Ok
18: Prove
So...
19: Afford
I love Jeremy Loops
I'm sorry
NEW FANFIC "Down South" Joshler COLLAB!
20: Love
21: Songs
Okay quick thingy
Birthday Boy (a Joshler birthday one-shot)
I'm sorry & I love you
22: Miracles
23: Zoo
24: Sad
25: Missed you

1: Maths

19K 389 2.4K
By InthenameofJoshDun

Hello my loves! I'm starting a new fanfic 'cause I'm on my holiday and I got a lot of inspiration for this. So I wrote 8175 words for it and I'm already busy writing chapter 2! I'm also working on an update for the blind fic, so look out for that too. I'm gonna try to update more once I'm back home! I hope you enjoy this fanfic, 'cause I surely am.

Please leave comments telling me what you think of it, alright? I absolutely loooooove to read your comments. Maybe leave a vote too? 💕

Who's ready for feminine Tyler and shy Josh?

~~

Josh was nervously playing with his fingers in his lap as he waited in the library.

He was waiting for the person who was gonna tutor him in math. 'Cause Josh wasn't good in maths, and he was afraid he was gonna fail the class.

He really didn't want to fail the class.

He wanted to make his parents proud. 'Cause Josh's family did not have much money. To say it bluntly, they were actually just poor.

That's why Josh didn't have nice clothes like others had and he didn't have cool brand shoes. He wore faux black converse all stars, some jeans which were very old, and ripped - not because he bought them like that, but because they literally ripped because of how old they were. On top of that, he wore a plain black shirt he got for $3. A lot of people had tattoos in his school, but he didn't. Way too expensive.

He was also wearing a SnapBack on his dark brown curly hair. It was black with a green alien head on it. He got it from his one and only friend, Dallon, for his birthday. He was his best friend, too. Always got his back, always looked out for him, and kept the bullies on a distance.

Josh saved up money for every year so that he could buy Dallon a present too. It wasn't much, and Dallon was always telling him how he shouldn't do that 'cause he needed the money more, but he didn't care. He wanted to.

So Josh was nervously waiting, and waiting, staring at the maths book on the table in front of him, until he heard a voice.

"I'm guessing you're Joshua, right? My name is Tyler, I'll be helping you with maths", the boy said.

Josh looked up and saw a boy in the lightest blue flowy crop top shirt, with the lightest high waisted pink skirt with it, so you couldn't see his belly. He wore a slim silver necklace with it and black vans with a white stripe on the side underneath, with black and white striped socks. Around his right wrist, there was a small diamond bracelet. His legs were smoothly shaved, a few of his (all black) tattoos were showing and his nails were painted a pastel purple. He was cute, he was beautiful, and he was very interesting.

"If you're not comfortable with how I look and you want someone else to tutor you, I'm happy to leave and never talk to you again", Tyler said after Josh was staring at him and his clothes but didn't say a word.

Josh finally looked up and made eye contact.

"What? No! No no I'm sorry I didn't mean to give you that impression... But yeah I'm Joshua, or just Josh", Josh stuttered. Tyler tilted his head a bit and Josh practically died from cuteness.

"I eh, I like your skirt", Josh said as he pointed at it.

Tyler looked at Josh, surprised. "Really? Thank you!" Tyler squealed. "It has pockets!" Tyler said as he put his hands in the pockets and twirled around. Josh let out a laugh. "It does", he smiled. He melted at the sight of Tyler twirling around in front of him.

"I'm sorry if I came off as rude, Joshua. I'm used to people giving me disgusted looks on the streets and when I go out, so it's either deal with it or get out, ever since I became confident about myself", he smiled gently.

"It's okay, I completely understand. It sucks when people just can't accept you for who you are. But I think you look cute", he blushed. Tyler smirked. "Why thank you, Joshua. Mind if I sit down?" Tyler asked. "Not at all", Josh answered as he stood up and pulled the chair back. Tyler giggled as he went to sit down and Josh pushed the chair back.

"Such a gentleman. I'm sure all of your dates love to go one dates with you", he smiled.

Josh blushed as he sat down. "Eh, yeah. Dates", he laughed awkwardly. "I don't really date", he told Tyler.

"Oh? Why not? Are you aromantic?" Tyler asked as he tilted his head a bit.

"No! No I'm not, I don't mean it like that. I mean that I never really had a date. Or someone who was into me in general", he mumbled.

"Don't worry about that too much, being single can be great", Tyler smiled, comforting Josh. Josh smiled at him.

"Can I ehm... Can I ask you-" Josh stuttered nervously.

"If I'm a boy or a girl?" Tyler asked. Josh's cheeks flushed and he looked down at the table.

"Hey, you're allowed to ask that", Tyler smiled as he rested his slim fingers on Josh's arm.

"I was born with male genitals and I've always known that I am a boy. I just like 'feminine' clothes", Tyler smiled.

Josh nodded with a smile. "It suits you", he said. Tyler giggled. "You flirt", he said with a smile.

"So, maths, hm? I used to hate it a couple of years ago, but when I discovered I'm actually kinda good at it, I actually started to like it. So let's see", Tyler said as he bent down and zipped open his backpack.

He got his book out and put it on the table.

"So you're a converse guy, hm? I'm more of a Vans person myself", Tyler smiled.

"What? Oh, eh, actually they're not even real..." Josh muttered.

"Really? I didn't even notice! They look awesome, dude", Tyler smiled. Josh blushed. "I wish I had a pair of Vans. They're so cool", Josh sighed.

"We should go Vans shopping some time!" Tyler said enthusiastically. Josh's smile faded. "Yeah... Maybe one day", he mumbled as he bit his lip.

Tyler frowned as he noticed that Joshua was slightly uncomfortable, so he decided to change the topic.

"So! Tell me what's the hardest topic in maths for you", Tyler smiled.

//

They were busy for half an hour, when Tyler noticed Josh's stomach growled. Josh reached into his bag on the ground and checked his lunch box, but it was empty. He closed it and put it back in his bag - doing this all while being bent down so that Tyler didn't see it, he thought, but Tyler just peeked over Joshua's shoulder and saw what he did.

"I'm kinda hungry, wanna get something?" Tyler asked.

"Hm? Nah I'm not hungry", Josh smiled at him.

Well, Tyler knew that he was lying. He felt that there was a valid reason why he was doing so, so Tyler wasn't mad.

"C'mon dude, it's on me. What do you like? Want a panini?" Tyler asked.

"Really, Tyl-" Josh started.

"I don't want to be the only one enjoying a delicious panini at this table", Tyler interrupted him.

Finally, Josh gave in.

"Okay then, but only one panini", he said.

"Yay! Deal", Tyler said as he jumped up and grabbed his wallet.

"I'll be right back, don't leave", Tyler smirked as he swiftly but gently stroked Josh's cheek with two fingers and then skipped off to the cafeteria.

Josh sighed and buried his head in his hands.

Why was he so cute? Not to mention that he was rich as fuck and Josh didn't want Tyler to pay for his food. He felt bad about it. The only reason why he's letting Tyler pay is because he insisted. He wouldn't've been able to pay it himself either, though. And don't forget that Tyler was popular as fuck. One of the most popular guys in school. Everyone loved Tyler, all the boys and all the girls. And Josh was not popular. At all. Hell, he was pretty sure Tyler didn't even recognize him from the hallways.

Tyler came back with his hands full. Josh looked up and his eyes widened.

"Tyler what happened to 'only one panini'?" Josh asked.

"Well, technically, you said only one panini, so I got you only one panini and not two or more. You didn't say only a panini, so that didn't mean I couldn't buy anything else", he said as he dropped it on the table and Josh closed his eyes with a sigh.

"I'll pay you back", he said.

"Nope, it's my welcome gift to you", Tyler smiled.

"Please", Josh mumbled.

Tyler sat down and rested his hand on Josh's.

"Joshua, I am the one who wanted to buy more without asking you. So you're not gonna pay me back, alright?" Tyler said.

Josh bit his lip.

All the food in front of him looked so good...

Josh was lucky if he could have a meal twice a day. He skipped breakfast all together 'cause they couldn't afford breakfast, they could hardly afford lunch but the lady at the bakery gave them free bread that was left over in the bakery. So sometimes Josh had bread as lunch, without butter or meat or cheese or anything. Just bread.

In the weekends, they had either meat or cheese to eat on the bread.

Sometimes Josh went to the farmer who had apples and he'd steal some from his trees.

The farmer, who was good friends with the bread lady, knew about Josh and his family through her. He saw Josh regularly sneak into the orchard and steal some apples. But he didn't go out or tell Josh to leave and never come back. Josh didn't even know that the man knew Josh did this. The man just let him, 'cause Josh's family needed it.

Then there was one more place Josh could get some stuff for free: the small town shop he worked at after school and in weekends that sold fresh food. Josh could sometimes get some milk or even some eggs.

Josh was skinny.

There was no denying that Josh was skinny. Not like Tyler, Tyler was healthy skinny. Josh was just... Not so healthy skinny. He was skinny just because of the simple fact that they were poor and couldn't afford more food or drinks.

And now, there was a whole table in front of him, with only tasty goods Josh could only dream of.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Tyler asked as he opened a can of red bull and passed it to Josh. He opened one himself and then passed Josh his panini.

After Josh shoved the panini down his throat and into his stomach and downed the can of red bull, he just sat there.

"Ever had those? They're so good", Tyler said as he gave Josh a donut and took a bite of one of them himself.

Josh took a bite and flew right into heaven.

"This is so amazing, God I feel like this is my Last Supper", he mumbled as he then took an Oreo cookie and ate it.

Tyler knew this wasn't a usual thing for a guy like their age to say.

//

They continued doing maths for thirty more minutes, when they called it quits.

"So, about payment-" Tyler started.

Josh frowned. "Payment?" He asked. Tyler nodded. "Didn't they tell you?" He cocked his head.

"You mean that this costs money? No", Josh said.

"Oh, well, yeah this one was for free 'cause it's the first time", Tyler said.

"So I have to pay you for this", Josh stated.

"Well, yeah, you, or your parents", Tyler trailed.

Josh bit his lip. He put the half eaten donut in his hand down and grabbed his backpack.

"This was a waste of time. I didn't even want tutoring anyways", Josh mumbled as he stood up and wanted to walk away.

"Joshua, wait", Tyler said. Tyler quickly reached out and grabbed his wrist. Josh stopped and looked at Tyler.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Tyler asked. Josh looked away. "I don't want to waste my time on this", he muttered.

"Joshua, please tell me", Tyler said. "Just... Come sit down with me", Tyler said.

Josh sighed and put his backpack back down. He sat down and rested his forehead on his hands.

"Tell me what's wrong, sweetie", Tyler said.

Josh bit his lip and looked away.

"We can't afford it", he mumbled.

"What if I make it cheaper? Then-" Tyler started.

"No, Tyler, you don't understand. We. Can't. Afford. It. Even if it was one dollar. I can't, Tyler. We can't. I'm lucky if I can take one pack of Capri sun to school for the whole day. I'm lucky if there's one day which isn't the weekend where I can eat cheese on my bread. I'm lucky I scrambled three dollars together to buy this boring ass shirt. I can't go Vans shopping with you. I can't even pay for the goddamn shoe laces", Josh burst out and then buried his head in his hands.

"There you go. Now you know, too. Just leave, like everyone else does. I don't want to get bullied again", Josh whispered.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh and pulled the boy closer.

"Joshua, I'm not gonna leave you. I'll tutor you for free, okay? At my place. Including foods and drinks, maybe Netflix after we finished? Or Mario kart. Whatever you want. But I don't want to leave just because of this, Joshua. I'd love to be your friend. You're so sweet and gentle, I want to be your friend and get to know you and hang out", Tyler told him.

"Are you doing this out of pity?" Josh mumbled.

"Hell no, never. I like you, Joshua. I think we would make amazing friends", Tyler said.

Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler and hugged him back.

"Thank you Tyler, you have no idea how much that means to me", he said. Tyler smiled. "I'm happy I can help such a handsome boy like you, Joshua", Tyler giggled, earning a blush from Josh as they pulled back.

"So, let's go home now. Wanna do this tomorrow too? Obviously we don't have to do this every day, really whenever you want to. Your call", Tyler said.

"Yeah tomorrow sounds good", Josh smiled.

"Great! Same time, but at the cafeteria? Then we can go to my place together. Unless you want to do it here?" Tyler asked as he closed his book.

"Yours is okay", Josh smiled shyly. Tyler returned it.

"Do you like Taco Bell?" He asked. Josh shrugged. "Never had it", he mumbled.

"Let's go eat there! It's delicious, you'll love it", Tyler said excitedly.

"But we just ate all this", he said as he gestured to the table. Tyler let out a laugh. "Not today, silly. Tomorrow", he giggled. Josh blushed. "Oh. Well I'll see if I have enough money", Josh told him.

"Joshua? Joshua, you don't need to pay", Tyler told him. Josh frowned. "I don't want you to pay everything for me, I don't want you to feel sorry for me and I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you either", Josh told him.

"I don't feel sorry for you, I want to do something nice for you. And I want to share my money with you, okay? I want to take you out and do nice things and I know you're not taking advantage of me. I'm the one who wants to pay for you. And I don't want you to think I'm doing this 'cause I feel bad, I just want to be your friend", Tyler said as he grabbed Josh's hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Are you sure", Josh muttered.

"One thousand percent. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Tyler said as he stood up, grabbed his backpack and put his book in it. Josh nodded.

"Here. Take this spare box of donuts home. You can really take anything home you want", Tyler said as he collected the trash and left the things they didn't open or finish at the table. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Josh's cheek.

"See you tomorrow, Joshua", he smiled as he grabbed his backpack and skipped off.

Josh's heart fluttered and giggled.

He actually made a friend. On his own! Yeah okay he wouldn't've made a friend if he wasn't bad at maths, but hey: at least something good came out of not being good at maths.

Josh stood up and grabbed his backpack. He looked at the food on the table.

Tyler bought way too much and Josh was pretty sure he did it on purpose, but he wasn't gonna question what Tyler did. He opened his backpack, got his books out and put all the food in it.

A box of six donuts, a bag of lays chips, Oreo cookies, even six ham and cheese croissants. Six cans of coke, two packs of yoghurt drink, and a 0,5 L bottle of apple juice.

Josh felt like it was thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter all together - and even more.

He couldn't wait to see the faces of his siblings and parents when he came home.

So Josh quickly left, with all of his books, pen case, agenda and everything else in his hands, and he walked home. It took him an hour and ten minutes to walk to and from school every day, but he couldn't afford to go by bus and they couldn't pay for a bike.

So he carried all of the stuff home and rang the bell of the small house where he lived with his siblings and parents. He couldn't open the door with the key himself because of the amount of stuff he had in his arms.

But he was so excited.

His mother opened the door and Josh immediately ran in.

"Mom! I have food! A lot of great delicious food! Even drinks!" Josh yelled happily as he dropped the books on the stairs and turned back to her. He opened his back and showed what was in it.

Her eyes went wide. "Joshua, how did you get all this?! Did you do something illegal?!" She asked.

"No! Not at all. I made a friend! The boy who's tutoring me. He got us all this to eat in school but obviously it's way too much. So he told me I could have everything! And he's gonna tutor me for free, mom! We don't have to pay him for it!" Josh explained.

His mother was close to crying as she hugged Josh tightly.

"I'm so happy for you, Joshua. I'm so glad you made another friend", she told him. Josh smiled. "Me too. I can't believe it. But I did! Where's the others? They need to see this", Josh said.

"They're in their room, go get them!" She said.

Josh ran up he small, creaky wooden stairs.

There were four doors: the bathroom which included a shower, a toilet and a sink, and three bedrooms.

Bedroom one was the bedroom of his parents. Small, with a small double bed and a closet.

Bedroom two was his bedroom. It wasn't even really seen as a bedroom by previous owners. It used to be a storage room. Now it was Josh's bedroom, and there was a single bed, a small desk with chair and a small closet with the few pieces of clothing he owned.

Bedroom three was the bedroom of his siblings: Ashley, Abigail and Jordan.

The room they had used to be the master bedroom, but now it got their three beds, one desk and one bigger closet. It was all very small and old, but at least they had a roof over their heads. At least they had a place they could call home.

Josh burst into the room and his siblings looked up.

"Come quickly! I have tons of delicious food!" Josh exclaimed.

"Yeah sure, and I have a private jet", Jordan hummed.

"No I'm serious, guys. Just come look!" Josh said. They stood up and Josh excitingly ran down the stairs, followed by his siblings.

Josh grabbed his bag and walked to the living room where his dad was, too.

"Hi dad! Look what I got!" He said as he carefully took all the food and drinks out of his bag, one by one.

His siblings couldn't believe it.

"Donuts?! Oreo cookies??!! You even have cans of coke?!" They yelled as they roamed through the food and drinks, looking at everything. Josh nodded heavily. "Yeah! My new friend got everything for us!" He said.

"I'm so happy for you, Joshua. This is amazing, thank you so much for making them happy. For making us happy", his father smiled. Josh returned it as he looked back at the food and his siblings.

Josh's father was very ill. He was very ill but he wasn't dying. So that was a good thing. But the bad thing was, well, he was sick. And because of his illness, he wasn't allowed to work anymore. And all the money Josh and his mother earned, went straight to buying medicines for him. The money what was left, was used for food and other essential things. But they didn't use it for anything luxury.

Tyler walked out of school to the car he knew all too well. Michael was waiting outside of the door and smiled as he saw Tyler. He opened the door for Tyler and Tyler got in. Then Michael got in too. Tyler greeted his personal driver.

"Hi Michael, how's your day so far?" Tyler asked.

"It's been a great day so far, Tyler. Thanks for asking. What about you? How did tutoring go?" He asked as he started the car and drove off.

"Really great! First: you know you don't have to open the door for me, you can just wait in the car", Tyler said. "Second: The boy is so sweet and kind. I'm gonna tutor him tomorrow at home so he'll be with me when you pick me up. You can pick me up at the usual time since we're not staying in school for tutoring", Tyler told him. Michael nodded. "I know I don't have to, but I want to. It's my job after all! And I'm glad he's such a gentle man to you", Michael smiled. Tyler giggled. "Me too", he smiled.

•//

After the Dun family had dinner, they all ate a donut. They even drank coke with their dinner, something they'd never done before.

They decided to keep the rest for another time. Like the ham cheese croissants: that was gonna be their lunch tomorrow. And they would drink the drink yoghurt tomorrow morning when they woke up. They'd keep the apple juice for the weekend, and the Oreo cookies were gonna be dessert too. The bag of Lays chips would be a treat and they were gonna keep it untouched for as long as possible.

After dinner, Josh told his family goodnight and went up to his room. He quickly did his homework and then dived into bed. It was way earlier than Josh usually went to sleep, but he couldn't wait to see the boy in the skirt again.

//

Josh woke up early and quickly got dressed.

...he felt stupid. He was wearing the exact same like yesterday. But instead of a plain black shirt, he wore a plain white shirt.

He didn't really have much to wear... He only owned one pair of shoes and like two pairs of jeans. But at least those jeans kinda looked cool. There wasn't much choice in shirts either. The SnapBack he got from Dallon was on his head again.

He tried to shrug it off and packed his bag. then he went down the stairs, packed his croissant and put it in his bag, and then poured himself a glass of the yoghurt drink.

Josh enjoyed it way more than he was expecting - and he was expecting it to be huge.

When he emptied the glass and brushed his teeth, he left the house.

His family wasn't awake yet. They lived close to the school of his siblings and momma Dun's work, but Josh had to walk for an hour and ten minutes, so he woke up on his own early every day and left before his family was awake.

//

It was lunch break and Josh was sitting at a table with Dallon. He was enjoying his ham and cheese croissant and he drank water he got in the bathroom from a plastic cup.

"Dude you'll never believe how I got this croissant", Josh started telling Dallon.

"How did you?" Dallon asked as he took a bite from his pear.

"Well, yesterday I-" he started, but got cut off.

"Hey handsome, enjoying your croissant?" A familiar voice spoke. Josh looked up and Tyler plopped down next to him with a big smile. He was wearing a galaxy skirt with white thigh high socks and a white shirt with a green alien head on it. It said "I don't believe in humans" and Josh loved it. He wore a black choker with a green alien head hanging from it. This time he was wearing light pink skate high Vans, and a pearl bracelet around his right wrist.

Josh blushed. "Hey Tyler, yeah I am", he smiled shyly. Tyler grinned. "Awesome! Also, we're matching!" He said as he gestured at Josh's SnapBack and then his shirt and choker. Josh blushed and nodded. "I love aliens", he smiled. Tyler smirked. "Me too. Wanna get something to drink?" He asked. "Oh no Tyler, that's okay, I don't need-" he started.

"Come on Joshua, let's get something to drink", he said as he stood up.

"Oh god I'm so sorry for not introducing myself earlier! I'm Tyler", Tyler smiled as he reached out his hand. Dallon smiled and shook it. "I'm Dallon, Josh's friend", he smiled.

"Great! So, Dallon, can I steal Joshua from you for a second?" Tyler asked. Dallon nodded. "Any time you want". He smiled.

"Thanks! Want something too? Of course you do. We'll be right back!" Tyler said as he pulled Josh up and grabbed his hand, pulling Josh with him to the drinks.

Josh was walking behind Tyler since Tyler was dragging him along. But their fingers were intertwined thanks to Tyler and it made Josh blush.

Then Tyler jumped up when someone grabbed his butt and squeezed it. Tyler let out a squeak as he quickly turned around and swatted the arm away.

Tyler rolled his eyes with a smirk when he saw who it was. "Keep your hands to yourself, sweetheart!" He said as he grinned at Brendon Urie, one of the popular kids as well.

"You're just soooo irresistible!" Brendon told him with a playful wink. Tyler rolled his eyes and pulled Josh closer.

Josh couldn't help but feel jealousy when he thought of what he'd just witnessed. But throughout it all, Tyler didn't let go of Josh's hand.

"That was a weird way to meet my best friend", Tyler giggled at Josh. "That's Brendon, he's been my friend since we were kids. Also, if you're wondering: he's gay as hell and in love too, but not with me. I know exactly who he's crushing on", Tyler giggled. "He always just playfully hits on me, but it's only just messing around", he smiled. Josh felt relieved and let out a nervous laugh. "That's sweet", he said. Tyler giggled and started walking to the drinks again, but this time he stayed close to Josh. Even though he wasn't dragging Josh with him anymore, he was still holding his hand.

They got to the drinks and Josh looked at all the different kinds.

"I personally love ice tea green, but I love ice tea sparkling even more", Tyler said as he put the money in the vending machine and pressed the number. He waited for it to fall down and grabbed it.

"What do you want, Joshua? It can be anything, don't pay attention to the prize", he told him.

"Ehm I don't know..." Josh mumbled as he stared at all the different kinds.

Who would've thought it'd be hard for someone to choose what drink they wanted?

"Here, taste this", Tyler said as he screwed off the cap of the bottle and gave it to Josh. Josh took a small gulp and let out a small moan, causing Tyler to giggle and Josh to blush a deep red.

"Want that one?" He asked and Josh nodded. "Let's get Dallon that one too", he said as he got two more bottles. He gave one to Josh and they walked back to Dallon's table. He gave Dallon the bottle.

"I'm gonna go back to my friends for a bit, okay?" Tyler told Josh. Josh nodded. "Of course. Thank you again, for everything", Josh smiled.

"No need to thank me, Joshua. See you after school at this table, yeah?" Tyler proposed. Josh nodded with a smile. "Great! See you in a few hours, Joshua!" Tyler said as he leaned down and pressed another soft kiss on his cheek. He winked at Josh, smiled at Dallon and darted off.

"Nice boyfriend you have", Dallon commented.

"Dude! He's not my boyfriend", Josh blushed.

Dallon smirked at him. "Not yet. Can I just say that it's incredibly adorable that he calls you Joshua and not Josh? Or does he say Josh too?" He asked. Josh shook his head. "Not once. He always says Joshua, I don't know why", Josh shrugged.

"A-do-ra-ble", Dallon told Josh as he opened the bottle of ice tea and took a sip.

//

Josh was nervously waiting for Tyler once again. He was sitting at the table Tyler pointed out to wait at.

Tyler was in the cafeteria too, but not with Josh yet. He was with his friends, and they were all laughing and talking. Josh wasn't going up to them, though. He was too scared and nervous, and afraid there'd be bullies.

He saw how Tyler said goodbye and told everyone to have a great weekend. He hugged two girls, a small guy, and Brendon. Then he turned around and walked up to Josh with a big smile.

"Hi Joshua!" Tyler greeted him with a smile from a distance already. Josh smiled and stood up. He wanted to greet Tyler, but was caught by surprise when Tyler pulled him in for a hug.

"How are you, Joshua?" Tyler asked as he pulled back. Josh blushed. "I'm great", he smiled.

"Good! I'm so excited to hang out with you. Let's go", Tyler smiled as he hooked his arm around Josh's and leaded him outside.

"Oh wait Tyler I forgot to tell you I can't go by bus 'cause, y'know, it's too expensive", Josh mumbled.

"Oh don't worry! We're not taking the bus", Tyler told Josh.

"Really? Are we walking?" Josh asked.

"Nah, Michael is picking us up", Tyler told him.

"Ahh, Michael..." Josh trailed, having no idea who Michael was. But he didn't want to ask, 'cause he was asking way too many questions already.

"There he is!" Tyler said as he waved at a man in a suit with a black hat, who was leaning against a very expensive looking car. Josh lifted his eyebrows.

"Is that a personal driver? That's not a personal driver. Is it?" Josh asked in disbelief. Tyler let out a giggle at Josh's cuteness and nodded. "I've known him since I was a baby. Trust him with my life", he said as they approached Michael.

"Hello Michael!" Tyler said as they reached him.

"Good afternoon Tyler, mr Dun", Michael gently smiled.

"Mr Dun?? No please just call me Josh", Josh said.

"Or Joshua", Tyler said as he walked around the car.

"Or Josh", Josh said again, causing Michael to let out a laugh.

"Alright. Nice to meet you, Josh. Can I take your bag from you?" Michael asked. "Eh, yeah, I think so", Josh mumbled as he passed Michael his backpack. "If you need it, just tell me. I'll be only keeping it with me so the drive will be the most comfortable for you", Michael smiled as he opened the door for him and gestured Josh to get in. Josh did so and his hands were shaking. Michael closed the door and Josh saw Tyler sitting next to him already.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked worriedly.

"W-what?" Josh stuttered as he looked around.

"Joshua", Tyler spoke up as he carefully reached out and intertwined his fingers with Josh's. He felt Josh relax immediately.

"Don't be nervous or scared, okay? It's just me", Tyler smiled.

"I'm just not used to... This", Josh mumbled as he gestured something with his free left hand.

"If you want to go home..." Tyler started.

"No no no, that's not it, it's just... Wow. I don't even know", Josh mumbled as he squeezed Tyler's hand gently.

"It's just so surreal. Like I don't deserve it", he whispered as he closed his eyes and buried his head in his left hand.

Tyler let go of Josh's hand, scooted closer and wrapped his arms around Josh.

"Joshua, listen to my words, okay? If you're uncomfortable, tell me. If you're scared, tell me. If you're nervous, tell me. If you want to go home, tell me. If you want to do anything your way instead of mine, tell me. But don't tell me you don't deserve it, sweetie. I've only known you for a day, but damn, you're so sweet and kind and your blush is so adorable and your smile is so cute. You're still such a happy and kind boy, you're so thankful for everything. You're amazing and I want to give you something extra to this life. I want to take you with me to go do nice things and have nice food and help you with whatever you need. Anything. I don't want to do this to make you jealous or to flaunt with anything, I want to do this so that I can make you happy and I can make you smile, Joshua", Tyler told him.

Josh was holding Tyler's arm which was wrapped around Josh with his two hands and leaned into the hug.

"I don't deserve you", Josh mumbled. Tyler snorted. "Oh please. I don't deserve you. You're way too sweet to me", Tyler said, causing Josh's to blush.

"Are you comfortable, sweetheart?" Tyler softly asked. Josh nodded. "I am", he softly answered.

Tyler pulled back, but didn't move back. He grabbed Josh's right hand with both hands and gave him a light squeeze. He rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

"Can we stop by Taco Bell, Michael? Joshua and I would like to eat something, right Joshua?" Tyler asked.

"Eh..." Josh muttered.

"Don't be afraid, Joshua", Tyler assured him.

"Yeah I'm kinda hungry..." Josh trailed.

"Of course we can stop by Taco Bell, Tyler, Josh", Michael smiled through the rearview mirror.

They drove to Taco Bell and Tyler and Josh got out. Michael waited outside by the car.

"C'mon, it's gonna be delicious. Ever had tacos?" Tyler asked. Josh shook his head. "Not as far as I can remember", he said.

"I'm sure you're gonna love it", he smiled.

They went inside and Tyler looked at the menu. "What do you think you'll like?" He asked. The menu explained what was on which taco, so Josh could read what was on it.

"I-I.." Josh stuttered.

"My favorite is the cheesy gordita crunch with tomatoes and extra cheese. It's really tasty", Tyler told him with a smile. "Do you think that sounds good?" Tyler asked, wanting to comfort Josh.

"Y-yeah, I hope so", Josh mumbled.

"Let me order something, yeah? If you don't like it, we can get you something else or go somewhere else to eat something, or we can eat something at home", Tyler proposed.

"Yeah that's okay", Josh smiled. Tyler returned it. "Let me quickly order something", he said as he gently caressed Josh's arm for a second, before stepping forward to the counter.

"Hey Tyler!" The guy behind the counter said.

"Hi Pete", Tyler smiled at him.

"What can I do for you today?" Pete asked.

"Can I have one six pack cheesy gordita crunch with tomatoes and extra cheese, the nacho bellgrande, two Baja blasts and two sparkling ice teas?" He asked.

"Of course, ordering for two today?" He asked as Tyler paid for the food. Tyler nodded. "I'm with Joshua", he smiled.

"Joshua?" Pete quirked an eyebrow as he passed the order to the people in the kitchen.

"Yeah, don't you know him? He goes to our school", Tyler said.

"I'm not sure..." Pete trailed.

"Wait", Tyler said. He turned around and saw Josh standing there, looking around, biting his nails nervously.

"Joshua!" Tyler called out. Josh looked at Tyler. Tyler motioned Josh to come here and so Josh did.

"Joshua, this is Pete. Pete, Joshua", Tyler introduced them with a smile.

"Wait, I do know you! You're the guy who..." Pete stopped talking.

"Who gets bullied by everyone, yeah", Josh muttered as he shoved his hands in his pockets and bit his lip.

Tyler's slim hand moved to Josh's wrist and he gently pulled his hand out of his pocket. He intertwined his fingers with Josh's left ones and rested his left hand on Josh's hand too.

"I'm really sorry about that, Josh. If anyone bothers you and bullied you, come to me, yeah? I'll kick their asses", Pete said. Josh blushed.

"He's serious, sweetie", Tyler told him.

Josh then nodded. "Thank you", he whispered.

"No problem, buddy. Let me get your food", Pete smiled as he turned around and went to get their food.

"He's nice", Josh told Tyler. Tyler nodded. "He is, he's always been there for me and looked out for me. He's gonna do the same for you now", Tyler smiled and rested his head on Josh's shoulder, still holding Josh's hand with both hands. Josh gently squeezed Tyler's hand.

Pete returned with the food in a bag. "Here you go. You coming to Spencer's party tonight? You can come too, Josh", Pete said.

"Eh... I'm not really a party type..." Josh muttered. He'd never been to a party.

"When's your party, Pete? Maybe Joshua and I can come then", Tyler said.

"What? No you can go to that party, Tyler", Josh said. Tyler shrugged. "Meh. Rather spend time with you", he said.

"Okay I don't know if there's something going on between you two, but if there is, I like it", Pete spoke. Tyler giggled and Josh blushed.

"Thanks for the food, Pete. See you Monday?" Tyler said as he let go of Josh's hand with one hand, but still held on to it with the other, and grabbed the bag.

"See you Monday, Tyler! You too, Josh", Pete smiled and Josh returned it. "Bye Pete", he smiled. They turned around and left the building.

"Is it okay for you if we eat this at home?" Tyler asked as he held the bag up. "Sure, everything's fine by me", Josh smiled.

They walked to the car and Michael opened the door for Josh again. Tyler got in himself, just to prove to Michael that he really didn't have to open his door.

Michael started driving again and Tyler opened the bag. He got something out of the bag while Josh was looking at the scenery passing by.

"Here, try this", Tyler said as he held up a nacho with grounded meat, cheese, and all the other stuff. Josh opened his mouth and Tyler put it in his mouth. Josh chewed on it and lifted his eyebrows.

"Oh my god this is delicious what is this?!" Josh muttered with his mouth full. He blushed and quickly swallowed it, causing Tyler to giggle. "That's nacho bellgrande. Amazing, right?" He said. Josh nodded. Tyler got it out of the bag and held it out to Josh.

"Grab some more", he said as he grabbed some himself and put it in his mouth. Josh did the same and closed his eyes.

"This is what heaven tastes like", Josh mumbled. "Oh yeah", Tyler agreed.

"How long is the drive to your house?" Josh asked. "Ehm, like 15 minutes from Taco Bell, twenty five from school", Tyler told him.

"woah you're at school so fast, I have to walk one hour and ten minutes every day", Josh said, not paying much attention to what he's saying.

"Really?? That long?" Tyler asked. "What? Oh, yeah", Josh hummed.

"Where do you live?" Tyler asked.

"Ehm, not here", Josh chuckled as he looked at the expensive houses they passed by.

"I live on the other side of town. Y'know, the sketchy neighborhood", he breathed out a laugh. "My little sisters are afraid to go out. They're too afraid to play outside, my little brother too. They only go out when I'm with them. My dad can't go with them 'cause he's very ill, and my mom is just as afraid to go out as my siblings. Either I or my mom and I go to the store and we have one car she uses to go to her work. It's not much of a car, though", Josh told Tyler.

He looked up at Tyler as he realized what he'd said.

"I-I I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that I-" he stuttered.

"Joshua, don't apologize", Tyler said as he put the food down next to him and scooted over to Josh.

"You don't have to apologize. I want to get to know you", he said as he brought his hand up to Josh's cheek, pulled him a bit closer and pressed a soft kiss on Josh's cheek.

"I want to know everything about you", he said.

"Why?" Josh asked.

"Because you interest me. And you're sweet and really kind, and pretty. And I like you. I care about you", Tyler told him. Josh blushed.

"The only thing I can tell you about is how pathetic my life is", Josh chuckled coldly and Tyler turned Josh's head so that he was looking in his eyes.

"Joshua, I'm here for you. I'll help you with whatever you need and I listen to you whenever you want to talk to someone. You're gonna tell me more when we're at my place, okay?" Tyler said.

"Okay..." Josh mumbled.

It was silent for a while.

"Are you serious, though? I mean, I just can't believe you are. All the other rich kids at school always bully me and even beat me and you're... Nice", Josh said.

"Oh sweetie", Tyler said as he pulled Josh against him and hugged him tightly.

"Of course I'm serious. I hate bullies. I'm gonna prove it to you, okay? I'm gonna prove that I care and that I'm serious and my parents and my siblings will prove that to you too. My parents always raised my siblings and me with the idea that kindness is the key, respect is the most important thing, and people are equal. No matter where you come from or who you are or what your beliefs are or who you like or what you look like. Everyone is equal and everyone deserves respect and kindness unless they hurt you. They taught us that we should help everyone whenever we can, and I want to help you. If you let me. I want you to know that I'm not doing this out of pity but because you're amazing and I care", Tyler told Josh.

"I like your parents", Josh smiled softly. Tyler giggled. "Me too", he said.

"There we are", Michael said and Josh looked out of the window. They were standing in front of a big gate, waiting for it to open. When it was fully open, Michael drove up the driveway to a huge ass house.

"That's not your house... Is that your house?!" Josh said in disbelief. Tyler nodded.

"My house is like, a hundred times smaller! We don't even have a garden!" Josh exclaimed.

"Do you want to go to my room or do you want me to show you around?" Tyler asked.

"The last one, obviously", Josh answered. Tyler giggled.

"Let's first eat Taco Bell and then I'll show you around", Tyler said as the car came to a stop and they got out.

"I'm gonna pick up Zack and Maddy now, Jay is staying at a friend's place", Michael told Tyler.

"Alright, see you in a bit Michael!" Tyler said. Michael nodded with a smile and drove off again.

"Welcome to my house", Tyler said as he grabbed Josh's hand.

"By the way, if you're uncomfortable with this", he said as he lifted their hands. "Tell me, okay? Just speak your mind. About everything", Tyler told him.

"I will", Josh assured him.

Tyler smiled when he didn't tell Tyler the hand holding made him uncomfortable.

They walked to the door and a woman opened the door.

"Hello Tyler, hello mr Dun", the woman greeted them.

"Hi Grace! How are you today?" Tyler asked.

"I'm great, thank you for asking. How are you?" She asked.

"Me too, thank you. So this is Joshua", Tyler said and Josh held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, mr Dun", she smiled.

"Oh please, just call me Josh", Josh said for the second time that day.

"Or Joshua", Tyler giggled. Josh let out a laugh. "Or Josh." He said as he shook her hand.

Tyler lead Josh into the hallway which was huge and beautiful.

"Can you inform my dad that Joshua and I are here, Grace?" Tyler asked. "Of course, Tyler", she said after she closed the door and walked away.

"Mom, Joshua and I are here!" Tyler yelled down a hallway before grabbed Josh's hand again and leading him to the kitchen.

"So here's the kitchen", he said as he put the bag of Taco Bell down and Josh looked around.

"Jesus Christ the kitchen is almost as big as all of our bedrooms and bathroom together", he said as he looked around with big eyes.

"And the view! Your garden is incredible! God, this is paradise. If my siblings could run around here... Damn", Josh talked to himself.

Then Josh heard footsteps.

"Hi mom, hi dad", Tyler said and Josh turned around.

"You must be Josh! It's so nice to meet you", Mrs Joseph said as she walked up to Josh and gave him a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Joseph", Josh smiled.

"You can call me Kelly, or momma Joseph", she smiled at him.

"Hello Josh, we're so happy to have you here today", mr Joseph smiled as he shook Josh's hand.

"Nice to meet you..." He trailed. He didn't know if he should call him mr Joseph or not, since Kelly wanted to hear something else.

"Chris, or papa Joseph", he smiled. Josh returned it.

"Can I get you boys something to drink?" Kelly asked.

"Oh we already have", Tyler said as he pointed to the Taco Bell bag. Kelly let out a laugh. "I should've known. What are you going to do today?" She asked.

"Well first we're gonna eat our Taco Bell and then I'll show Joshua around, and we were planning on doing maths, but... We'll see if that's gonna happen. We can also listen to music or go swimming or go to the mall", Tyler said as he walked up to Josh and took his hand in his. "You may choose", Tyler smiled at him and rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

Josh blushed and trembled a bit since Tyler's parents were there too, but he knew that they didn't care who you loved.

"Well, Michael will be back shortly so if you want to go out, you can go with him. Either Shane or Jordan would actually pick them up, but they're both out. Shane is letting something  get fixed, 'cause something in the car was broken, and Jordan is doing a very special training course. He asked us if he could follow it so that he could protect Zack, Maddy and Jay better", Kelly told him.

"Oh that's great! Well, Joshua and I will go eat Taco Bell outside now, and then we'll see", Tyler said.

They said goodbye and Tyler took Josh to the garden, hand in hand.

"I'm the back of the garden we have great seats", Tyler told him. Josh hummed as he looked at the pool and the basketball court.

"Do you play?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at Josh and followed his eyes.

"Yeah I used to play a lot but I'm more into music stuff and clothes now. I do still play sometimes. But my sister and both of my brothers still play a lot", he told Josh.

They sat down on big soft garden chairs and Tyler handed Josh his tacos and drinks.

They ate and drank their food while listening to Blink-182, 'cause Tyler had let Josh choose.

Josh told Tyler countless of times how amazing the food was.

"I think I'm addicted", Josh mumbled. Tyler giggled. "Same!" He said.

~~

I had to cut the chapter short here 'cause it was getting too long. But it won't take long 'til chapter 2 is up, even though I want this to be a "coming soon" fanfic so that I can focus on my other three first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 36.5K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
512K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
188K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
277K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹