The Song Remains the Same: (G...

By Ughs4u

Gianna comes from an exclusive Ravenclaw family. The pressure that her parents enforced on her to stick to th... More

Sorting Ceremony
Five Years Later..
Just A Cup Of Tea
Diagon Alley
Ziggy Stardust
World Cup
John Knows
Dress Shopping
Back to Hogwarts!
Wizarding Schools
You're In Ruins
Mended
Coming To His Senses
The Ball
Dates?
Not The Best
Responsible
Predate
Date: Part One
Date: Part Two
The Second Task
I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too
Hogsmeade in March
Plans and Preparations
They Say It's Your Birthday
It's My Birthday Too Yeah
Happy Birthday To You
The Pranks
Possible Forgiveness
Dodgy Twins
Tragedy
Smile, The Worst Is Yet To Come
Oh! Parents
Invitation
Uncle Uncle
Grimmauld Place
Harry's Arrival
So Glad It's Your Birthday
Proper Training
Prefects and Boggarts
Quidditch Players
Monkey Business
Detentions and Secrets
Weasley Is Our King
Christmases
Concerts
Hey Guys! +Update
Family
Valentine's
Patronus Making
Stars
Quidditch Afterhours
Dropouts
Phoenix
Confortation and Futures
Goodbye, Old Friend
Weasleys and Such
Visiting Remus
Minds Wander
Unforgettable
Love Is All You Need
Loss
Fleur and Bill's
My Vows
His Vows
Aunt Gianna
Loss of a Brother
The Song Has Changed
Fred Weasley
Forgiveness
Teddy Lupin
The Song Remains The Same

The First Task

4.9K 128 10
By Ughs4u

   For the first task, I sat with Natalie, of course, but also with John and his two best friends: Richard and Paul. We were all rooting for Harry and he was splendid! We cheered for him along with the Gryffindors.

The common room was filled and all the Gryffindors were celebrating. Fred and George had sneaked food from the kitchens. We all waited for Harry excitedly, the twins were promoting their canary creams and said they'd give us a demonstration later on. Poor Neville, but it was sort of funny.

"C'mon, George. Stop. Don't be a git." I said over everyone's laughter.

A few days later in the corridors as I walked with Natalie, Lee, and the twins, we saw Malfoy making fun of a first year's robes. Fred and George were mad but I wanted to handle it. Malfoy had taken out his wand.

"Expeliarmus." I yelled and Malfoy's wand flew into my hand. "Didn't know you needed such inexperienced opponents so you could beat them." Fred signalled the kid to run away.

"Yeah, you prat! Pick on someone your own size." George said.

"Give it back." Malfoy said.

"Too bad he has no wand." Natalie said laughing.

"He wouldn't have a chance anyways." Said Lee and mocked Malfoy. Pansy came to see what was all the commotion.

"Don't bother giving that back. It has Weasley germs." She said, great comeback pansy.

"Malfoy, need your girlfriend to defend you?" I said coolly.

"At least my girlfriend can defend me, what can your boyfriend do? Pull a prank on me?" said Malfoy. Fred and George were going towards him. Natalie and Lee stopped them.

"He is not my boyfriend and I can defend myself without him. Thank you very much. Keep in mind that I have got your wand." I said.

We saw Snape and I threw Malfoy his wand back. But, weirdly enough, he didn't pay attention to us. He seemed to be distracted as well.

The Yule ball was approaching and Professor McGonagall announced it would be soon. Naturally, Natalie and I freaked out because we didn't have dates. We were really nervous. What would we look like if we didn't have dates? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 3.4K 24
Hey everyone!So I've decided to write Harry Potter Preferences!Just a few things:These are based off the movie because I've only read the first three...
274 3 22
Violet Trelawney became best friends with Fred and George Weasley the moment she met them. She is intelligent, powerful, beautiful, a master of prank...
654K 9.1K 51
Harry Potter Preferences, for all the potterheads out there. Characters include: •Harry Potter •Ron Weasley •Draco Malfoy •Fred Weasley •George Weas...
329K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...