Forgotten Memories: Vampire k...

By Blackenflames

Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin en... More

Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)
~what keeps me going
~what am I? chop liver?
~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name
THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT
I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!
Um...I'm a werewolf
Is there such thing as blood crack?
C-CUP Friends.
A student in the night class
Blood tablets
It's because she's my friend
Unless you don't want him anymore
It was Me and Him
actions speak louder than words
Blood Tablets
Your death is near
I'll be stuck to you like glue!
~Death of the Queen
3 letters can change your life forever
Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.
Restoring the broken rose part 1
Restoring the broken rose Part 2
Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

The horrible artist

3.1K 157 33
By Blackenflames

Hi, I know I've take awhile to post the next chapter. But you the darn writers block gets in the way. -.-* Took me till 1:00 in the morning to write this...so be happy! lol hope you enjoy the chapter. 

I dont understand why I was even here. Why was I free with the help of a pure blood? How did these people knew my name? I wanted to say that Sara mention something about me to them... but not even that makes sense. Sara wouldn't even bother to speak my name; probably because i'm not worthy to speak about.

I was merely a slave. Thats what I thought I be. Thats all I remember being; however Zero, Yuki and Aido says I was not like this. I wasnt this type of person. In their world, i knew who they were. How can I know this is true? All I ever knew and trust was myself and Takuma. Takuma would never lie to me...would he? No..hes...hes my friend

Why are you acting so unsure then?

Shut-up...Takuma is my best friend.

So what am i doing here ? Yuki was discussing to the headmaster about bringing back the night class? I’m hoping the night class didn’t refer to as vampires.

“Anyways Headmaster...I mean president, please give me and Rin permission to go outside.” She asked her voice soft but it had hint of authority that it gave me a weird sense of respect for her. I wonder how she’s going to pull this stunt in getting us free?  I mean my way was more fight out and run like theres no tomorrow. Sure it wasn’t the brightest of all plans but it almost worked.

“ I know that I am a pureblood and a kuran but since I am a Kuran, I have responsibilities and such therefore please give me permission to go execute the vampires who ran from Zero. I still want humans and vampires to get along!” she stated as if it was her oath or calling. Humans and vampires to get along? Really Yuki? There’s no way that the headmaster is going to let us go-

“In that case go ahead”

Spoke to soon....

“Are you serious” I mouthed. If it was that easy, than I could have been out of here like days ago!!! Her arm linked with mine as she pulled me out and away with her. I wonder why the president was so lenient with her. Sure she was princess but she’s also a vampire and him a vampire hunter.  As we left the premises of the hunter association building I had something to ask her...

“Hey um Princess...” She stopped on her heel, her back was still facing me. “ Please...Rin, don’t call me princess, It’s just Yuki, NO sama, Just Yuki.” Her expression was firm and straight.

“ What do you want me to say, you are a princess? But if you wish me not to address you as that, then fine” I shrugged. I don’t care what she wants me to call her, I’m bound to give her what she wan-

“You don’t get it. I don’t want you to be formal with me, I want you to be yourself. Speak your opinions.”

“Really? Are you sure that’s what you want because the person you meet, isn’t as nice or cooperative than you think I am” I smirked

“If thats how you are then so be it” She smiled.   I gave her a small grin. This pureblood. ..she's sure a one of kind.

"What question did you wanted to ask me?" She said tilting her head curiously.

I shook my head waving of the dumb question. I can already see why this vampire wants to have vampires and humans to coexist....

~XXX~

We arrived to town with a crumbled piece of paper. You want to know what was on that paper? A crappy drawing of some guy! Ive told her countless of times that the picture was horrible but she didn't take criticism as well as I thought she would. In fact we spent 20 minutes of her complaining that I was a mean. Hey, she wanted me to be the real me, well, here it is. Take it or leave it.

"We've been all over town, can we give up.  Im getting tired" I groaned.

"Lets try this last building" she said ignoring my protests. From what I can tell the building was an exclusive bar. Even though we were clearly underage. We push through the door, hearing the ding ding tone from it.

"Its members only here. Didnt you notice the sign outside?" A man gray hair pulled back. He had a little hairs of mustache on his upper lip.

"What are you talking about were part of you kind" I said in a duh tone.  Vampires...seriously stupid.

Yuki rummaged through her purse searching for the supposedly mona Lisa drawing.

" Oh sorry forgive me, what do you two young ladies need?" He asked cleaning the glass wine. Okay so literally, Yuki shoved the drawing to the poor mans face. "Have you ever seen this person?"she questioned.

"My this is badly drawn. You might improve if you drank the blood of someone with artistic talent" he deadpan. I can feel Yuki giving me a small glance.."Don't even think about asking me " I glared at her. I can see her quickly dispersing the idea from her head. As she was throwing questions to the poor bartender a man  turned his head obviously annoyed.

"You there, what are you up to?"

A smirk crept upon Yuki's face "Got ya.."

"Last night you kidnapped two more small children.  Where are they?" She questioned. A huge disgustion grew in my heart towards this guy. "Hey now. Are you any postion to question me like that?" He snapped. I pulled out the sword that was stolen from the hunter association. I tillted the sword on his chin for him to look at me. " I want those kids back" I growled. I dont understand why Yuki was trying to calm me down but because of her actions the guy ran out the door.

"Hold it right there!" She hollered as we sprinted to the door.

"We're going to lose him!"

"No we're not!" She yelled throwing her purse at the man's back of his head.  He crashed to the ground with a thud.

"I...I must have thrown it too hard!" Yuki gasped. She crawled to his aid while as for me, I was laughing my ass off. My stomach was tightining from my fits of chuckles.

"Rin this isnt funny! He could be seriously hurt!" She said her cheeks puffing.

"C'mon you knocked him out with your purse, right man" I snickered turning to face the guy who was next to the door. My heart dropped 700ft.

"Oh shit" I cursed under my breath. It was the damn hunter!!! Were all going to die!

"That was my prey" he said his voice cool and cold.

"Then you shouldn't have let him get away." Yuki snapped. Damn who would have know Yuki had a little umph in her! "Or let him be this drunk. Isn't there law for intoxic drinking?" I added.

"Rin what are you doing out of your cell?" Zero said his eyes darting at me. I should have just kept my mouth shut...

"Nothing. I got permissions from the president that as long as i'm with Yuki. I can be outside" I shrugged.

"Well come on it's time to take you back." He growled. What?! He caught my arm me dragging with him

"No! I dont want to go!"I cried. Believe it or not I can't stand being in that cell. I felt so closed up and claustrophobic. Frantically, I tried to claw my way out of his grip, tears were begging to be released. I don’t want to go back....I don’t want to go back...this went through my head like 10x. I felt like some broken record.   I can hear Yuki telling to him to free me but this only caused him to hold me tighter. He sped up his speed and Yuki’s voice was merely echoes

“Please don’t take me there” I pleaded. His jaw tighten, obviously trying to ignore more complaints. I figured it would be no use, and so i gaved up. I can already feel the closed walls  and bars around me. No freedom. No fresh air. No...anything just white walls and cold concrete. When we finally stopped walked, we weren’t at the vampire hunter’s building. We were at old apartments.

He dug in his pocket and came out with a key. Dear...god what is he planning! HE’s going to kill me in his own room! “I’m going to die aren’t I” I whimpered.

“No your not” He said inserting the key into the lock. He turn the knob open, revealing his home. It was small to fit only on person. “Why did you take me here?”

“Didn’t you say, you didn’t want to go back?”He said taking his jacket off throwing it to the single chair.

“Yeah” I mumbled but i don’t want to go back to his home. I sat on the ground next to the bed, I didn’t feel welcomed here. I didn’t belong...here. HEY IS THAT A GAMEBOY. It was slightly hidden under the pillow.

“You can sit on the bed you know” He sighed. He didn't have to tell me twice. I jumped onto the bed and went for the game. I never had one before, but I always wanted one!  Sara never wanted to give me one,because it’ll spoil me apparently.

“I’m going to take a quick shower” He said heading to the bathroom. I didn’t even notice him leave. I was lost in the trance of the game “KIRBY”

~XXX~

“Rin”

I just have to suck in the bomb and I’ll win for sure...

“Rin”

Dammit...i died...okay. I’ll try again...just a different tactic.

“Rin!” This time i snapped my head to the voice. Zero lifted my body onto the bed easily. He pinched in between his noise. “Rin’s its time for bed”

“But I got to win!” I whined. He shook his head, reaching to grab the game. I huddled in the corner of the wall on the bed. “PRECIOUS!” I hissed

"I should have hidden the game better" He muttered. 

I can feel him climb into the bed, his arms went around me. Before I knew it, he snatched the game from under me! He swiftly turn of the lamb that gave me light. All I could see was dark and small shadows. Even though I couldnt see his face, he was incredibly close. I thought i would be uncomfortable with this but instead i found it soothing. For some odd reason, this felt right as if it was suppose to be like this. My body relaxed and soon welcomed the darkness.

“Good night, Rin”  he murmured. 

VOTE OR REVIEW. VERY IMPORTANT

NEED THE INSPERATION. WRITER'S BLOCK IS NO FUN :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.8K 20
[this series has been discontinued; the sequel will not be published] Semara Sayama is a Pureblood Vampire. An unconventional one, at that. She's spe...
530K 11.2K 72
This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make sense and give my own touches to the origi...
2.3K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
4.9K 49 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...