Sugar Cakes (A George Shelley...

Da theRgirl

Only in the movies does your best friend evolve into your lover. However, my life took a weird twist and that... Altro

Sugar Cakes (A George Shelley Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.4K 42 3
Da theRgirl

  George's P.O.V

Seeing Rose again made me feel a thousand times happier. Her presence gave me a warm feeling inside and made me feel comfortable. We were now in the elevator of the hotel going to her room. Her hand was in mine and every once in a while I would squeeze it which she returned with a wide smile.

The elevator doors slid open and in front of us stood the three people I call my bandmates, Josh, JJ and Jaymi.

"George!" They all shouted.

"We were just going down to eat." JJ said.

"So is this the Rose you can't stop talking about?" Josh asked, smirking. He elbowed JJ who did the same to Jaymi as they nodded his head subtly towards Rose and I's entwined hands.

"Yeah, this is Rose Harford." I said as I tried to hide my slightly blushed cheeks. Rose took a step front, but kept her hand in mine.

"Nice to meet you, you all have great voices!" Rose said putting her hand out.

"Thanks, we've heard a lot about you." They all said shaking her hand in turn. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"We'll let George show you your room, maybe later you'd like to come down have lunch with us?" Jaymi asked Rose.

"Sounds good, thanks." She said and looked at me. I nodded and walked down the hallway to her room as the other boys took the elevator. I stood in front of the door and put her suitcase on the ground.

"This is your room." I said motioning to the door. I then grinned, turned to face the opposite door and continued, "This is mine and the boys' room."

"Great! I cannot thank you enough, George." Rose said, smiling at me gratefully. I picked up her suitcase and pulled out the key from my pocket and unlocked the door.

She walked in front of me inside and gasped at how fancy the room was. I chuckled because I had the same reaction upon my first entrance.

Rose's P.O.V.

"Jaymi no!" I squeeled when Jaymi picked up the spider that was crawling on the wall and started chasing me. Josh, JJ, Jaymi, George and I were now in their suite messing around.

They all laughed at me when Jaymi finally decided to put the spider outside through the window. All of them were such kind and funny guys, I had gotten to know them a bit better over lunch.

"Just because I'm the only girl doesn't mean you can tease me and pick on me." I said sitting on George's bed again in my prior position.

"Don't be sad Rose." George cooed, chuckling. He put his hand on my shoulder and put his chin on my other shoulder from behind.

"Look at George getting all loving." Josh said and they all burst into laughter when George waved them away and stayed in his position. I blushed but it faded away quickly.

"Look at the time, we have rehearsals for next week in ten minutes." JJ said standing up. All the boys stood up.

"Would you like to come, Sugar Cakes?" George whispered, squeezing my shoulder before mimicking their actions. I nodded and stood up, George put his arm around my shoulder and we all walked out of the room and into the elevator.

I held my breath when we walked into the huge arena. The stage was bigger than I had ever expected and scattered around the seats were all the contestants whom I had seen on my TV screen.

"I'll talk to you soon." George said as he kissed my forehead and ran to the stage where his bandmates were waiting. Louis Walsh, their mentor, spoke to them while I took a seat in the front row and watched them sing.

I bit my bottom lip at how good their voices were together. George put his hand out jokingly when they sang, "Marry me Juliet." I put my hand on my heart jokingly and nodded, faking tears.

"Hello, who are you?" A girl asked me nicely.

"I'm Rose Harford." I said shaking her hand, "Ella Henderson." she returned.

"A-are you George's girlfriend?" She asked, biting her lip nervously, but why?

"No, I'm not. We're just best friends!" I said, she let out a relieved breath, content with my answer.

"Oh, he is really cute." She said blushing and looking down. She has a crush on him? I shouldn't care, George and I were only friends. But why did I feel a little pang in my heart then?

"You seem really nice Rose! Well, I've got to go rehearse now." Ella perkily said, she then stood up and jumped to the stage.

"So I see you've met Ella." George said as they all sat next to me.

"Yeah, she's got a crush on you." I said, poking his side.

"Eh, I'm not really interested." He shrugged, for some reason this made me feel relieved.

~After The Live Shows~

"YOU'RE THROUGH!" I shouted as the boys ran backstage while screaming. They all came to me in a huge group hug.

"I'm so proud of all of you." I said hugging each one individually.

"Thank you." They all said, all the boys other than George ran around backstage excitedly.

"There's a party tomorrow night for the contestants who are through, would you like to go with me?" George asked while smiling, "As a friend?"

"I'd love to George. But please do not tell me there is any slow dancing I cannot slow dance." I said while chuckling.

"Well, I'm going to teach you!" George said, taking my hand and walking out of backstage and into the elevator. He lead me into their suite and shut the door.

(*For those who want, start playing Last Goodbye by Union J for full effect ;) )

George pulled his iPhone out from his pocket and placed it in the hotel speakers. He looked through his songs and picked song that wasn't as slow as I expected, in fact the complete opposite. The music started emerging from the speakers as George made his way towards me.

(* Note they are not dancing to Last Goodbye, it's only to set the mood.)

He placed his hand on my waist and other in my hand while my other hand made its way to his shoulder in a waltz position. However, instead of teaching me how to slow dance, George had other ideas. He started playfully swaying and making us jump around to the upbeat music. I giggled, we laughed and swayed to the music like little kids in the midst of a group of adults.

Slowly, unaware we both started leaning in. Inches away from our lips meeting, the door burst open and three excited boys ran in. George and I both snapped out of our little daze and jumped away from each other.

I looked at George who was in deep thought and looked away. The boys kept jumping around, obviously clueless as to what was happening upon their entrance. They pulled George and I up and started jumping us around. George's eyes met mine and he smiled at me and we pretended that nothing had happen. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

34.5K 833 32
Richard, the manager of the hottest new boy band UnionJ, doesn't trust the four boys alone in a house so he hires a babysitter to watch over them. Bu...
44.8K 1K 37
You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its filled with locals and oldies. Until one pr...
219K 4K 41
She was heartbroken. He was heartbroken too. Coralie was told to stay with her brother's friend during her holidays because her brother thought that...
2K 57 34
I'm El and George Shelley is my dad. Read to find out how he is my dad...