Haikyuu!! X Reader

By suprmenewyork

THIS BOOK FUCKING BLOWS HAHAHA r e q u e s t s: c l o s e d **UNDER EDITING** More

R E Q U E S T S
Chibi-chan {Hinata x Reader}
Metal Gear. {kenma x reader}
stay. {Kageyama x reader}
Show off. {Nishinoya x Volleyball player!reader}
Same Old Love. {Kuroo x reader}
Addict with a pen. {Asahi x reader}
But Baby its Cold Outside. {Tanaka x reader}
Stressed out. {Oikawa x reader}
My Angel. {Bokuto x reader}
Road Trips & Voices.{Sawamura x reader}
Time. {Kuroo x Reader}
Dinosaurs. {Tsukishima x Reader}
Married Life. {Sugawara X Reader}
New Book!
Punk. {Kuroo x reader x Bokuto}
Replaced. {Iwaizumi x Reader}
Everlast. {Boxer!Tanaka x Reader} Part 1
Twisted Nerve.{Yandere!Kuroo x Reader}
Formation.{Boxer!Tanaka x Reader} Part 2
Hurt. {Ghoul!Akaashi x Reader}
Come Back. Part two {Kuroo x Reader}
♥3:16am. {Oikawa x Reader} LEMON
Tol and smol. {Lev x Short!reader}
Moo. {Ushijima x reader}
New book!
Miserable at Best. {Iwaizumi x reader}
Nervous. {Yamaguchi x reader}
Jazzy. {Ushijima x reader}
Defeat. {Boxer!Tanaka x reader} Part 3
Who?{Kuroo x reader x bokuto}
Highlights. {Nishinoya x reader}
Mine.{Terushima x reader}
Fear. {Ghoul!Iwaizumi x reader}
Period. {Nekoma}
♥505. {Iwaizumi x reader} LEMON
♥You don't own me. {Kuroo x reader} LIME
Writing. {Bokuto x Reader}
Bar.{Nishinoya x Drunk!reader}
You Guys?! {Kuroo x reader x Bokuto}
Restart.{Iwaizumi x reader}
Oh really? {Daishou x reader}
Say it. {Kuroo and Bokuto}
H i a t u s + more info
I'm Sorry..
Forever. {Yandere!Sugawara x reader}
Rehabilitation. {Depressed!hinata one shot }
♢EDITING♢
The Morning. {Iwaizumi x reader}
CONTEST WINNERS!!
Beautiful Mirage. {Kuroo x reader} part 1
Empire Ants. {Iwaizumi x Reader}
munching. {bokuto x reader}
Window. {tsukishima x reader}
Norm. {Ushijima x reader}
waiting for love. {iwaizumi x reader}
Something about us. {Akaashi x reader}
Fear. {Cop!Tsukishima x reader}

♥Mob. {Mafioso!Oikawa x reader x Mafioso!Iwaizumi} LEMON

17.3K 268 241
By suprmenewyork

Inspired by the picture in the media

Credits to whomever drew it! (I don't know the artist, but if you recognized their work please tell me their username or such so I can credit them properly!)

It might be a little too sexual and BDSM-ish so just a heads up! This is a little different from what I usually do so yeah lol.

I've sinned greatly.

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bring her in."

Oikawa and Iwaizumi sat on a leather couch calmly after a small session with their mob group and well with some female escorts.

The female escorts still sat on their laps; kissing their necks and lips.

You were blindfolded and shoved down to a chair roughly.

Soom the blind fold was ripped off your face and the dim lights blurred your peripheral vision.

Soon your eyes focused on the two men who sat infront of you.

You felt your back hairs stand as goosebumps arose from your skin.

"So Miss.(L/n), we meet again. Except, you're our enemy." You hear oikawa say as he puffed out smoke from his mouth.

You grunted.

See, the thing is that you were part of a neutral party. You never were part of any side. You worked as a hitman. Killing and assassinating was your speciality.

You never got your hands dirty with blood, because you were a marksman; a sniper. Or you did it the simple/old fashion way which was poisoning.

And people like Oikawa and Iwaizumi liked that.

Iwaizumi offered you to work for him but you politely declined.

A neutral party stays a neutral party.

And much to your demise, you were now sitting infront of two men who you previously worked for.

"So a little bird told me that, you were hired to kill us and a few of my men." you hear him say with a smirk.

You grunt and try to get out of your seat but was strongly held down by the guards.

"So it's true. Who hired you? I'll pay double the amount and let you go." oikawa bargains.

You glare at him and soon the guards tied your hands onto the chair and grab a knife and cut your pants.

"Hey! Those were expensive!!" you scold. They continue to ignore you and soon cut into your delicate skin.

You grunt in pain as you try to stay strong and not show fear and pain.

Once they cutted deep enough. They soon brought over salt. You swallowed thickly and braced yourself for the worse.

They soon pour the salt into your wound and you yelp in pain.

"AHHH! SHIT FUCK!" You cry in pain. You hunch over as they soon stuck one of their fingers into the gash and started to move it around.

"AHH! ACK- MOTHERFUCKER!" You grunt and clench your teeth together.

"Tell me who you're working for." You hear oikawa demand calmly.

You glare at him coldly as they continue to torture you and sweat falls off your face and neck.

"I'm a neutral party, i don't tell."

It went on for hours and then you finally passed out. They threw you into a cell, and chained your leg to the wall.

You wake up with a cold sweat and see your gash had been lazily bandaged and blood was still coming out.

You sigh and shake your head.

'this shit is gonna get infected..'

You hear the door open and look up to see Iwaizumi.

You sigh deeply and rubbed the back of your neck.

"You'll need that wound to be sown up." you hear him say. You see him take a seat infront of you.

"How? I doubt you guys will me go." you scoff lightly.

He chuckles and shifts over to you.

"That's why im here." he stood up and walked out the room and brought back a sowing kit.

He sat down next to your leg and unbanged the wound. He sighs and warns you.

"It's gonna hurt."

You roll your eyes and laugh coldly.

"Like what you guys did, didn't hurt me a few hours ago."

He looks up and shakes his head.

"Sorry, that's not my method of getting the truth out. That's oikawas'." he confesses.

You cock your head to the side.

"Well, what is your method of getting the truth out then?" you ask.

"You'll find out. Soon." he smirked. You roll your eyes in annoyance.

You feel the needle pierce into your leg and wince lightly.

He soon gets some alcohol and soaks a cotton ball and began to dab lightly on to the inflicted wound.

(A/N: //does some hardcore dabbing// dab dab dab dab.)

He works quickly and steadily and easily sowed up the large gash. He then wraps it up in a clean cloth and ties it securely.

You smile softly and he pats your knee kindly. You see him with a smile.

"Don't think you're out of the woods just yet, my method is coming up." he smirked.

You shudder and think the worse possible ways that he would torture you.

He walks out the room with out another word and leaves you clueless.

*Time skip~*

You were still held hostage after what had happened and now you had a "meeting" with iwaizumi.

Your wound had healed tremendously and you were able to walk on your own now.

The guards walked you to a secluded room where it was off limits to them and even oikawa.

You knock on the metal door and it soon opens and you see iwaizumi with a sly smile on his lips.

"Thanks, come on in (y/n)."

He took your hand and brought you in and the first thing you saw was a huge bed with red covers. You swallowed thickly and coughed.

You look around and see a wall covered with whips, gags and such.

You blush and confront the man.

"So you get it out the "sexual" way, huh?" you smirked. He smirked as well and took you to the bed.

He sat you down and cuffed your hands. You grunted and pulled at the shackles.

'fucking hell..' you thought.

He soon tied your ankles as well and smiled devilishly.

He ripped off your shirt and exposed your chest. You blushed and looked away from him.

He grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"Don't look away from me. I wanna see your little pretty face scream when you cum." he said seductively. You gulped as a blush spread across your face.

"H-hai." you stutter nervously. Another false move and you're done.

He kissed your neck and then your chest, he undid your bra and fondled with your breasts. He sucked and kissed the buds. Whimpers escapes from your mouth. You bit the bottom of your lips and caused it to bleed.

He worked his way to the hem of your pants leaving huge trail hickeys behind. He looked up and stared at you as he pulled your pants down.

He stood up, leaving your woman hood wide open. You blushed and grunted. You watch him as he walks over to the racks and you see him with a needle.

Your eyes widen as he brings the needle over to your skin.

"This'll knock you out for a good ten minutes. Since i know you won't cooperate with my request." and with no hesitation he injected a small amount of the serum in to you and knocked you out with in a minute.

In the mean time, he got to work.

*ten minutes later~*

You woke up still on the bed with a small but yet huge difference.

You were on your knees; hands cuffed behind you and your clothes were gone.

You see straps around your body and blush immensely. You see straps hanging underneath your breasts and gulp.

You feel a leathery strap loosely hanging around your neck.

You see iwaizumi walk over with a devilish smirk on his face.

"So you're here to humiliate me, huh?" you say angrily. He chuckles darkly and sauntered his way over to you.

"Yes, and you're going to enjoy it." he whispered into your ear. You flinched and began to shiver.

The room had gotten colder.

You felt the buds of your nipples rise from the coldness of the room. He grabbed one of the hanging straps from underneath your breasts and clipped it on to your bud.

You cringe at the feeling of the clips on your chest.

He chuckled and grabbed a black lace cloth and tied it around your eyes. Making you lose one of your senses.

You began to shake a little in fear. Not knowing what was next from him.

You hear a click and then the sound of vibrations. You swallowed thickly.

'fucking hell..' you hear his foot steps come near you. He pulls the leathery strap onto your mouth, making you unable to speak.

You feel a large cold plastic enter your core as you gasp and look downwards. A click and soon gentle vibrations soared through you.

You wipped your head back and moaned quietly. Apparently, to iwaizumi this wasn't enough.

He turned it up a notch and harder vibrations went through your now soaked core.

You whimpered, but still determined not to say anything. He kept it like that and took a seat in front of you with a sadistic smile on his lips.

He fingered the remote control patiently; waiting for you pleas to stop.

But no answer.

Your saliva soon started spilling from the sides of your mouth from all the lewd moaning.

"H-haaah...."

"Still not enough? You sure are one tough cookie." you hear him say.

"I guess I'll just have to break you." he whispered into your ear. You flinched at the sudden voice next to you.

You hear rustling and soon another long and thick large plastic that was a lubed up was plunged into the back half of you.

"Ahh!" you scream. The vibrator was soon turned on to max.

You unconsciously bucked your hips forward, as you felt your saliva streamed down your chest.

He smirked as he saw your core leak with your fluids. With his hand still at the handle of the toy he slowly moved it in and out at a painful speed.

"Mmphh...!"

"So who sent you here?" he asked. You kept silent, angering him.

He shoved it deeper suddenly causing you to yelp in pain and guilty pleasure.

"Tell me. Or it'll just get worst." he demanded. You still didn't budge and iwaizumi grunted.

He clicked a button on the sex toy that was in your rear causing it to vibrate harshly.

He kneeled in front of you and rolled up his sleeves. You felt the bed shift and soon the vibrator that was in your core was removed.

You sigh in relief but your happiness was short lived when you felt two fingers plunged into you.

"Gah! H-haah.."

He smiled wickedly and fingered your clit slowly and deeply.

He removed your gag, allowing you to breath properly, but he roughly kissed you roughly.

Leaving you breathless.

"Tell me (y/n)."

"I-i can't.." you say as your breath hitches from the vibrating sex toy.

He sighs and lifts up the blind fold and stares you in the eyes.

"Why?" he asks.

You shook your head no. You couldn't say anything because betrayal wasn't allowed by any circumstances.

"Fine. But i understand, it probably code why you can't say anything, so I'll let you go. But on one condition." he says with a sly smile.

"Fix this."

He pointed down to his pelvis to reveal a huge tent sticking out of his dress pants.

You swallowed thickly and nodded meekly.

To be continued...?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry i have sinned g r e a t l y.

2023 words holy fuck i went to town on this one.

But idk if i should continue this or not??? But yeah lol. Also the voting thingy for 50k is ending MONDAY so please enter your votes on the last chapter and please only vote once.

If you enjoyed this one please give it a vote and I'll see you soon!

~tita-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
581 16 9
this book is all oneshot about you or me oneshot! it could be sibling or you as their child to one of many ships! anyways haikyuu doesn't belong to m...
16.4K 540 33
This was supposed to be a holiday special for my Haikyuu Scenarios book but I got too caught up... So here you go :D
269K 8.1K 31
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗎�...