Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

Від jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... Більше

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LII.

4.5K 172 20
Від jayinspired19

"So you must be the guy my sister is always talkin about." Tae said looking at Chris.

That's the sentence he starts off with? Come on Tae stop trynna act all cordial and what not. You ain't my dad.

"Yeah that's me... You must be the brother that's in the Navy." Chris said to him as I shook my head at these two.

"The one and only." Tae said responding back.

"Tae sweetheart who is that at the door----" My mom said as she made it to the doorway. She looked at Chris then back at me.

"Hi mom" I said smiling.

"Hi Jay... Hi sweetheart, you must be Chris." My mom said smiling as Chris mirrored it.

"Yes ma'am" He said holding out his hand to shake it, but she brought him in for a warming hug.

"Oh we hug in this family." She said smiling. My mama know good and well this family don't hug people like that. She just doing it cause Chris is attractive and he's with me. She ain't foolin nobody.

"Alright enough with this, can we save the rest for dinner tomorrow?" I asked as everybody turned the attention to me.

"Aye man nice to meet you, but it's past her curfew. Get yo narrow behind in this house." Pryce said to me as he was coming back to the door.

"Pryce you ain't my daddy and this is my condo. Can y'all give me a minute with him please?" I asked while looking at them.

"Ight man we can resume this tomorrow. Have a nice night." Tae said dapping Chris and going back inside.

"Mom can you give us a minute? Please?"

"Oh yeah yeah I'm so sorry sweety... Chris hun it was nice to meet you. See you tomorrow." She said hugging him again and going back inside. I'm still trying to figure out why Pryce was still at the door.

"Pryce can you go away?" I asked pushing him inside.

"We gone have a serious talk about our relationship when you come in. You ain't right man." He said closing the door in my face.

I shook my head and groaned.

"I'm sorry you have to excuse my family." I said chuckling.

"It's okay... I'm cool with it. So wassup wit Pryce? He a family member? Cousin? Cause if he like you like dat I hope he knows that's incest." He asked chuckling and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"He's one of the neighbors that was on the block I grew up in. He's underage so you don't have to worry about him. He knows we ain't in no relationship." I said looking up at Chris laughing.

"What about ya brother? You think he cool wit me?"

"Well we won't know until dinner tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's gonna like you. You see that my mom already does." I said laughing.

"She's very sweet and heartwarming. You guys look just alike though. Same personalities too." He said kissing my lips.

"You haven't even met my sisters yet."

"Oh yeah I forgot about them. Where are they?"

"They're probably sleeping or on their phones somewhere." I said laying my head on his chest.

"She knows what I did." I said smiling and burying my face in it.

"What you mean?"

"The night I came to your place to fix things? She knew we slept together." I said with a big grin on my face. I couldn't even hide it.

"How'd she find out? You told her that?"

"No no no... She read my face. She said I was glowing literally."

"Well I do have that affect on you." He said smiling and kissing me once more. His hands moved from my waist down to my butt and of course he gripped it.

He smiled in between the kiss and broke it.

"We both have work in the morning and it is really late. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I said letting him go and walking up to my door.

"Alright... I probably don't tell you this a lot, but I love you." He said smiling and walking towards his door.

"I love you too. Good night." I said to him.

"Good night baby" He said as a smile peered on my lips. The door opened once again.

"Get your asset in this house before I beat it." Pryce said standing in the doorway.

"Shut up you ain't gone beat nothin stupid. Stop being rude and disrespectful in front of him. If you pull something like that at dinner tomorrow, I will kill you in your sleep." I said walking to my room.

"Baby lets just work this out." He said walking behind me.

As I walked in my room, I saw Tae laying in my bed.

"Man what y'all think this is? Why are you even in here? And stop trynna act like my father or something. You talking to Chris like you cordial or somethin knowin good and well you ain't." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"I'm just doin my part. I'm the man of the house." He said throwing the pillow back at me.

"Aye Tae... What you think of him though?" Pryce asked him as I waited for an answer.

"Chris? He seems cool... But, I need to see where his head at. Cause last time I checked, y'all had some type of drastic breakup or some." Tae said looking up at me.

"Well, I wouldn't say that it was drastic....." I said looking away.

"Jay, anytime you don't talk to somebody and avoid somebody for two months or even longer, is drastic to me." Tae said as Pryce turned to face me.

"If you would've just been my girl, you wouldn't even have that problem." Pryce said grabbing me.

"Get out my room Pryce and Tae get out my bed. Y'all better be on y'all best behavior tomorrow or y'all will regret it. I really like him okay? Don't be stupid." I said taking my heels off.

"Yeah don't embarrass her tomorrow or I will embarrass the both of you. Now get out, she has work early in the morning." My mom said kicking them out. They agreed and walked out the room.

"Thanks ma."

"When you said he was cute... That was an understatement. He is adorable. I'm happy for you. You finally let your guard down again. I can tell that he sees something in you." My mom said smiling and rubbing my arm.

"Mom you just met him." I said laughing.

"Jay I saw the way he looked at you in that hallway. You got something special. Remember that I told you to stop living in fear and let him be there for you."

"Alright mom I hear you. Good night." I said kissing her cheek as she walked to the door.

"Goodnight sweet heart." She said closing my door.

My mom is right. She always has been right. I finally got something special.
-----------------

I know nothing really happened, but this was just a quick chapter 😊

Thanks for reading! 💋

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...
Nightmare Town Від 🤍

Детективи / Трилер

90.2K 5.7K 28
Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trust your gut feeling. Your gut is always r...
83.3K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
273K 6.4K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX