I love you, Bestfriend.

By drishtaayyy

"I love you, Ashton" I whispered to his sleeping face, being careful so he doesn't hear. Quickly kissing him... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Note:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Author's note: (Summary of characters)
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Author's note:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Important notice:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Authors note, not an update:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Epilogue

Chapter 9:

1M 11.9K 3.6K
By drishtaayyy

"Anna, seriously, get your lazy ass out of bed!"

"ITS 3AM LISA!" I yelled, although my voice was barely audible, thanks to the pillow I had stuffed on my face.

"Aww, don't be a sourpuss! We're going to swim!" Maddison squeaked.

I got up, in sitting position, "Good try, but I can't swim." I said and dropped back down.

"Okays seriously Anna, we're trying to surprise you, so you get up this instance or I swear I will break all hell loose." Maddison yelled.

Her threats were nothing, so I chose to ignore her.

"Okay, that is it. Lisa, Plan B!" She said.

Then I heard Lisa yell, " Ashton, Andrew, Jer, it’s time for plan B!"

Woah, woah, woah? Why the hell did she just call the guys and they weren’t even here, because as far as I remember I don’t recall calling them…

Confusion coursed through my brain, but I ignored it and turned around plunging my face deep into my bed.

Then suddenly I felt strong hands wrap around my waist, hands and my eyes...what the hell was going on? I tried screaming, but before I could go ahead with that, someone put a black cloth on my face! I tried jamming my legs into whoever I could, and I certainly did hit someone, but all I heard was well nothing actually.

I was picked up and being dragged down the stairs.

Was I being kidnapped?

Hell no.

If I was, these people were to be sorry.

I tried to muffle, "wrong girl."

And kicked like a maniac. I dug my nails deep into some guys hand and was instantly dropped. I tumbled down 3-4 stairs, don’t get hurt. I managed to pull off the black cloth, and ran straight towards the kitchen. I picked up a knife and was ready to attack.

Just then I saw three figures approaching me, I ran.

Not away, towards them.

But the voice, it stopped me.

"Ouch! Damn you woman, it’s us! It’s Andrew, Jeremy and Ashton!" Ashton yelled.

I dropped the knife, my face forming a perfect 'O'

Well, their faces were shocked too.

"Okay, remind me to NEVER EVER try to kidnap you, EVER AGAIN." Jeremy whispered.

I chuckled.

"Damn, you're fucking strong!" Andrew said.

I smiled.

Then, it sank in...Plan B... "What were you'll doing?" I asked

The three of them smiled, evilly.

"Darling, its plan B, can't say." Ashton said.

Then together they stepped forward and started advancing on me. They put a black cloth just over my eyes.

"Don't look," whispered Jeremy.

I obeyed and stopped trying to kill these guys.

"Stop, stop, stop. We're here." Jeremy said.

And the car stopped briefly.

"Now can I please open this damn thing?" I asked.

"Of course, open it." Maddison said with a little bit of too much excitement.

Ha-ha, that makes no sense.

I quickly undid the black cloth and took a few moments to look around me. I was in a car, probably Ashton's. It was dark; there was almost no one around us. The lights were a little far away, though enough to show that the streets were empty.

Jeremy and Lisa were at the back with me, and the three of us got down.

Ashton was driving and Maddison was on Andrew's lap. Okay...

We hopped down, and that is when it hit me.

My eyes lighted up with excitement.

"Are you serious? Are we-are we actually?" I asked not moving my eyes away.

"Of course babe, it’s for you!" Lisa replied.

I laughed.

"Race you there, slow pokes!" I yelled, taking off into a run.

It felt good, like really good.

Running.

"Cheat!" Everyone yelled, behind me.

I laughed, taking off faster.

I could now see the iron gate closely. Without looking back I started climbing, one at a step, I turned my body, balancing all the weight on my hands and jumped over to the other side. Once I safely reached the other side of the gate, I sighed and carefully made my way back down.

I landed softly on the other side and waited. Just a second later, Ashton popped down, then Jeremy, Maddison, Lisa and Andrew. So everyone was here.

We were in.

We actually came in?

This was my favorite place, always has been. Actually my second favorite...

The Amusement park!

"Ready?" Jeremy asked, his voice sounding far away.

"Ready!" I fist bumped.

"Okay the countdown begins! ONE...TWO...THREE-"

And boom.

ALL THE LIGHTS came on. It was amazing. 

True

Which ride first? I asked myself.

Then, I spotted the cup and saucer ride! It made me really dizzy, but who cares?

I ran, and everyone joined me.

We were divided into odd groups, since Madds and Andrew wanted to have their little make out session while they were spinning. Everyone wants to try weird stuff, I don't blame them. But, who the hell would want to suck on someone’s face when they know they are going to probably puke after?

So, Lisa was with Jeremy, of course, they had been good friends before.

"Anns, you idiot,” Ashton said smacking me on my head, “You choose this damn ride every time and not only you but I end up vomiting too! I hate you. You know that right?" okay, so now he was surely annoyed.

"You love me." I replied, cockily.

"You know I do, I do." He smiled.

I flushed.

This never happened before; he would always have a bad comeback or some weird reply which only Ashton Waters could understand!

"No comebacks today?" I asked popping my brow.

"Firstly, quit trying to raise your eyebrow. You suck at it. Secondly, it’s the truth Diana, why would I deny it?" He was serious.

"I, uh, I don't know Ashton. It’s been a week and I haven't seen you. Were you at Mel's?" I asked.

I already knew the answer-of course he was, who was I kidding?

"Yes, and I was looking for a job you could do. I found two. First one is a teacher in some dance academy near school and second is in my favorite café.

Woah.

"Woah, Ashton? You seriously did that for me!?" I was so damn surprised.

"Yes! Now quit being so shocked, you needed a distraction, and I need you to be happy to be my distraction." He said.

"But-but, isn't Mel your distraction?"

"Yes, but that is just sex. And I really like her, sure. But, I need you too. I can't be happy if you're not." He replied.

“Wait, you tell me you’re in love with her, and that she’s the one and all that crap, and now you want me to believe you labeling her as ‘that is just sex’?” I asked. What is wrong with this boy, is he mental?

“Okay sorry, that was wrong, I’ll tell you a secret, Mel isn’t the one, that was a load of bull crap, and I said all that because of a personal reason, don’t beat yourself over it ok, I’m dating Mel because she is the first person I have liked in quite a while and she seems dateable, and all that jazz. But no, I’m not in love with her, not yet at least”

I sucked in a deep breath, “Ok, but still, she is your distraction, how can you say I am yours then?”

“Because no matter who comes and goes in my life, there will always be one fact about me, and that is you will always be my best friend. You’re my priority; you’re above everyone and everything else. Plus, I’m responsible for you, seeing you happy is something I will always want. And it would have been what your mom wanted too,” he explained.

I was flattered but did he really just say that I am his responsibility?

"So is this why you looked for a job? Because you feel 'responsible'?” I asked, “Ashton, I can take care of myself! I'll be seventeen in a week. I can handle it. You enjoy with Mel." By the time I got to the last sentence, the ride has started.

"Hold on," Ashton said.

I closed my eyes and got lost in the world spinning around me.

"Okay seriously? The two of you-I will seriously whack you the next time you decide to get on this fucking ride again, understand?" Maddison yelled, just from above Ashton and me.

"You two idjits vomit every time! Still nothing goes into this stupid little head of yours, does it? Keep vomiting. Gross! You decide to ever sit on that ride again, make sure to say goodbye to your friends and family because I swear to God I will rip your throat apart." Madds threatened.

Ashton and I both looked at each other. A moment of silence passed around us.

I understood what he was saying.

And we took off.

The two of us ran to the next ride before Maddison exploded on us.

This time we chose the Ferris wheel.

"That was awesome!" Andrew fist bumped the air.

"Totally," Lisa exclaimed.

"Yes, sure it was." Jeremy chuckled.

Andrew and Lisa were frightened to death when we reached the top. The two of them started yelling so loud that Maddison had to punch Andrew and Jeremy had to block Lisa's nose so that she would breathe through her mouth rather than scream!

What were Ashton and I doing?

We were on the floor rolling and laughing our ass off.

"Whoops. I swear, babe, I won't do it again, your punch actually hurts!" Andrew said, directing his answer to an angry Maddison.

"Woah Woah, let’s get out of here before Madds explodes! Let’s play lock and key, don't look at me like that, I'm not taking no for an answer. Everyone run! Angry Madds is the denner! Now move.”

All of us ran in different directions, it was dark anyways.

"Okay peeps! I'm coming!" Maddison called out.

Before I could register the movement, Madds was behind me and I ran almost tripping over some stones.

"Lock!" Madds said, pinning me down.

I froze. Damn.

"Lock!" I heard Maddison call out again. She turned around to catch her next "prey" revealing a shocked Ashton.

I laughed.

He thought he was the fastest and stuff but damn.

"Key. Now move!” Jeremy shouted tapping my shoulder.

In the next ten minutes Jeremy was locked three times, out of which two times was trying to key me only. I'm so epic. 

"Okay here I come!" Jeremy yelled before starting to lock people.

I was safely behind a water roller coaster, but my luck was too short.

I saw Jeremy creep up behind me and made a run for it, however just as I was about to escape, my leg got tangled up in some wire and pulled me down to the ground. As a reflex I gripped on to Jeremy for support but he lost balance too and both of us fell to the ground with Jeremy on top of me.

He held out his hands, pushing his weight on his palms instead of my body.

I was kind of trapped between them.

There was something strange though, the way he looked at me, and it was...it was different. Like I don't know? Something I couldn't point out.

My eyes found his and locked. 

He leaned closer toward my ear and whispered "you're beautiful."

His voice sent tingles down my body. How?

Before any of us could respond to the situation, we heard Lisa scream run.

"RUN FAST WE'RE CAUGHT!" She yelled.

Jeremy and I looked at each other, and he quickly moved away from me. He held out a hand lifting me up and pushed me towards the exit.

The gates were closed; we ran till the edge and started climbing as fast as we could. There were flashlights everywhere. And some old guy yelling and threatening to call the cops. We were fast though. Ashton ran towards his car asking us all to move our asses quickly. We all jumped into the car leaving the old man shouting at the gates.

As soon as we were out of sight, we burst out laughing.

Today was amazing.

_____________________________________________

Hey guy! Sorry for taking so long to update.

I have my exams going on, sorry x

Please vote and comment:*.

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE YOU'RE THE BEST! 

Hope you like the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
9.1K 311 32
she was your bestfriend. she thought you told her everything. except, you didn't tell her you were in love with her.
113K 4.6K 71
Ashton's glare flicks between the beer bottle and the commotion outside before settling on me. He takes a slow step forward, and I unconsciously take...