Alexander

By meastories

"I don't know how you did it" He said with pain and frustration in his eyes "But you need to stop" I look at... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU

Chapter 16

27.1K 609 87
By meastories

I wipe away the tears furiously while looking at myself in the mirror. He's so hot headed, stubborn, confusing, annoying-

"Lauren?" I turn around and see Andrea wearing shorts and a bikini top. "Wanna go to the beach with me and eye fuck hot boys?" I raise my brow and smiled "Sure"

......

"I thought you like David?" I asked while looking around. It wasn't sunny that much anymore because it was almost six p.m. The wind was kind of cold now. "I do" I raise my brow while looking at her "Then why do you want to eye fuck hot guys?" She rolls her eyes "Well duh, we're not together plus he's busy with his friends today which means he's not flirting with me. By the way, Xander's sick today" It was my turn to roll my eyes and frown "I know" She looks at me "What's with the grumpy face?"

"I tried to help him but instead he went crazy and yelled at me" Her eyes widened "Really? Wow that guy really is hot headed"

"Tell me about it" I sighed "Well did he apologize?" I shook my head "Before I left his room he was trying to talk to me, he kept calling me"

"And....?" She waited for me to tell her more. "I ignored him" She smiles and gave me a high five. "Girl power!" She yelled. I chuckle while shaking me head "You're so weird"

Her eyes widened and fake coughs "Hottie alert, don't look now but oh my god Lauren there's a very good looking man behind you" I was about to turn around but she slaps my arm "Don't freaking turn around!" She hissed "He's gonna know we're interested in him which will make him think we're easy to get so stay fucking still and turn around when I tell you to" I roll my eyes but listened to her.

"Okay go turn around and look at him" I turn around and saw a tan guy with long brown hair. His body was well built and he was tall but not as tall as Xander. I look at his face while squinting because my vision is not that good. He must of felt someone looking at him because he turned around and looked at me, my breath hitched in my throat. Andrea coughs and nudges my arm "Okay that's enough he's looking at you now" She whispered. I look at her with wide eyes "He looks familiar" Her eyes widened too "Oh my god, he's going this way, act cool okay?" My heart started beating faster. That's impossible....he can't be- "Lauren?" I heard a deep voice say.

My heart stopped

I turn around slowly and looked at the man. "Hi...?" I said with a fake confused voice "How'd you know my name?" He gives me a dimpled smile and shakes his head. "Still the same Lauren Blackwell" He chuckles and crosses his arms which made his biceps pop. "West?" I asked with wide eyes. He laughs and nods while spreading his arms. "In the flesh, ely" I smiled and tackled him with a bear hug. "I'm guessing you missed me?" He asked while wrapping his strong arms around me. I nod my head while smiling widely "Yes, you little crap!" He chuckles "I didn't know you lived here? Since when did you move? How's Uncle Thomas?"

"I don't, just having a vacation with some new friends, I live in California now and uncle's doing great" He nods and looks behind me. I turn around and looked at Andrea who looked confused. "Oh I forgot, this is Andrea" I backed away so West could see Andrea more. He flashes Andrea his famous grin and gives her a nod "What's good? The name's West" I roll my eyes when Andrea's eyes sparkled. "Andrea, how did you meet Lauren?" She asked, confused. His eyes sparkled and looked at me while scratching the back of his neck. "Well....let's just say I was one of the boys who fell for her charm" I blushed when Andrea looked at me amused. "But she broke my heart cause I was not good looking before" I slap his arm "That was not the reason why I didn't give you a chance you scum bag" He raises his brow "Oh really? What was your reason then?"

"You were my best friend, you were the only friend that I have, I didn't want to lose you" I said gently while blushing. He looks at me and smiles then hugs me while ruffling my hair. "That was very sweet, little munchkin" I push him away and glared at him "Stop that" I said while fixing my hair. He eyes me up and down "What the hell are you wearing?" I look down at my clothes. I was wearing a bikini with shorts, what's so wrong with that? "A bikini...?" I said "You're showing off too much skin" I roll my eyes "All of the people here are half naked, you're overreacting" He was about to say something but someone yells my name. We all look at the person who yelled. "Wow there's so many Lauren" David chuckles then his eyes narrowed when he saw West. "And you are?" He asked confidently. I glare at David and wrapped my arm around West's waist. "He's my best friend, we've known each other for a long time" West smiles and nods at David "The name's West" David eyes him up and down "David Williams" David looks at me "Xander's looking for you" My frown came back whenI heard his name. "Xander?" West looked at me "Xander Woods?" I look at him shocked "You know him?" He rolls his eyes "Everybody in this beach knows him"

"He practically owns the place" He chuckles while looking at my shocked expression. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked. "No, he's just a friend"

Sadly, he's just a friend

He nods and looks at David. "Well, you should go now it was really nice seeing you again, munchkin" He said while hugging me tightly. "Can I have your number? I want to see you again" I said while frowning. It's been years since we last talked. We exchange numbers while David watches us suspiciously. "I'll see you guys around" West waves a small goodbye and goes back to his friends. "He's hot" Andrea said infront of David. David looks at Andrea and scoffs "I'm hotter" Andrea ignores him and goes back to listening to music. David looks at me and mouthed 'go'. I watch him sit beside Andrea and he started poking Andrea because she was too busy ignoring him.

I enter the house and saw the boys drinking. "Where's Xander?"

"Upstairs" Jase said. The two other boys were too busy eyeing me up and down because I was only wearing shorts and a bikini top. I run upstairs. I knock on his door gently but no one answered. I started knocking louder but still, nobody answered. I open his door slowly and peeked inside his room but the room was empty. I look around confused. I close the door and was about to go downstairs but a soft noise stopped me. I turn around and heard....a piano? I walk towards the sound quietly. I open the door slowly and the piano became louder. I enter the room quietly, not bothering to close the door because it would only make a noise. I watch Xander play the piano with my mouth wide open.

He played so well.....

I watch his long, slim fingers play the piano so perfectly. His eyes were closed while playing. I was stuck there, admiring him. Then all of a sudden he stopped playing and started coughing. I look at him worriedly but tried to stop myself from helping him. I walk towards him quietly.

"My mother taught me how to play the piano" His voice made me jump a little. He turns around and looks at me when eyes me up and down slowly. My cheeks turned red.

Was he checking me out?

"I was at the beach when David called me" I said while scratching my arm. He stayed silent and just nods. "You play the piano so well" I said while walking towards the piano. He moves and pats the sit beside him. I sat down and touched the piano softly while smiling. He looks at me suspiciously "Can you play?" I look at him "I'm not that good..." I said, removing my hand from the piano. "Go on" He said while watching me. I bite my lower lip and eyed the piano. I started playing, nervously. I could feel his intense gaze while I was playing.

When I finished, he nods and smiles. "Who taught you?" He asked "My uncle" I said gently. He watches me closely while I stare at my hands, nervously.

"I'm sorry" He said using a deep voice. I look at him shocked. "What?" I asked. He looks at me with an irritated expression and sighs "I said i'm sorry"

Alexander Luca Woods is apologizing...to me?

"I didn't mean to yell at you or scare you....My head was throbbing and I wasnt feeling well that's why I snapped" He looked away. I smile and nod "It's okay I didn't mean to annoy you, I was honestly just trying to help" He sighs "Believe me, I can take care of myself. I've been taking care of myself since my mother died" He clenched his jaw and his expression hardened. Without thinking I gently place my hand on top of his. His head quickly turns to my direction. He looks at me with dark, emotionless eyes.

"If you ever get tired of pushing people away, i'll be here" His eyes softened for a second. I remove my hand and stood up. "Do you want to eat anything? I'll prepare something if you like..." I asked gently. "I already ate" I look at him confused "After you walked out, I decided to eat and drink the medicine you were giving me" He stands up slowly and looks at me "You can go back to the beach if you want"

"How about you? What are you going to do?" I asked curiously. "Hang out with myself in my room" I look at him with a sad expression on. He was so used to being alone. "No you're not" I said stubbornly. He looks at me with narrowed eyes "I'll just go and change then let's hang out, okay?" I give him a wide smile. He looks at my smile and smiled a little.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked. I shook my head "Nope"

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.7K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
399 11 9
"I broke up with you five months ago. I thought you didn't care about me or whoever I fucked." I reminded him. He has some audacity throwing this in...
4.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
786K 26.5K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...