A Mob Boss's Family (Book 2 O...

De royal888

(Highest Rank: #1 General fiction, 23rd June 2016) This is the second book in the New York Mafia Series and s... Mai multe

Prologue
1. His Soul Ripping Apart
2. The Hurtful Nightmare
3. A Thoughtful Night Gone Past
4. An Ice Cold Close Call
5. Memory Lane
6. Dreaming What She Feared
7. At The Hotel
8. HollyWood Ball (Part 1)
9. HollyWood Ball (Part 2)
10. HollyWood Ball (Part 3)
11. Hollywood Ball (Part 4)
12. HollyWood Ball (Part 5)
13. HollyWood Ball (Part 6)
14. Good Night & Good Luck
15. Loving Feelings
16. Love is in the air & cant breathe sometimes
17. His broken heart
18. Amaranta
19. Battling with love
20. His Troubled Mind
21. Bond Between Brothers (Part 1)
22. Bond Between Brothers (Part 2)
23. An Engaged Couple
24. Pain is Part of Life
25. Mob War Erupts (Part 1)
26. Mob War Erupts (Part 2)
27. Mob War Erupts (Part 3)
28. Mob War Erupts (Part 4)
29. Mob War Erupts ( Part 5)
30. Mob War Erupts (Part 6)
31. Mob War Erupts ( Part 7)
32. Conflicts Of The Mind
33. Allies Stand Together (Part 1)
34. Allies Stand Together (Part2)
35. Heart to Heart Moments
36. Unreadable Minds
37. A Thanksgiving (Part 1)
38. A Thanksgiving (Part 2)
39. A Thanksgiving (Part 3)
40. A Thanksgiving (Part 4)
41. A Thanksgiving (Part 5)
42. A Thanksgiving (Part 6)
43. A Thanksgiving (Part 7)
44. A Thanksgiving (Part 8)
45. A Thanksgiving (Part 9)
46. A Thanksgiving (Part 10)
47. A Thanksgiving (Part 11)
48. A Thanksgiving ( Part 12)
49. A Thanksgiving (Part 13)
50. A Thanksgiving (Part 14)
51. A Thanksgiving (Part 15)
52. A Thanksgiving (Part 16)
53. A Thanksgiving (Part 17)
54. A Thanksgiving ( Part 18)
55. A Thanksgiving (Part 19)
56. A Thanksgiving (Part 20)
57. A Thanksgiving ( Part 21)
58. Flying To The Unknown (Part 1)
59. Flying To The Unknown (Part 2)
60. Flying To The Unknown (Part 3)
61. Meeting His Family
62. His Parents
63. His Uncle's Words
64. His Brother's Conflicts
65. Before Arrivals
66. An Intense Confrontation
67. Enduring His Presence
68. Guests Coming Over
69. Big Occasion
70. Family Ties & Weddings (Part 1)
71. Family Ties & Weddings (Part 2)
72. Family Ties & Weddings (Part 3)
73. Family Ties & Weddings (Part 4)
74. Family Ties & Weddings (Part 5)
75. The Wedding (Part 1)
77. The Wedding (Part 3)
Bonus Chapter 1: The Next Morning After Wedding
Bonus Chapter 2: Family Matters

76. The Wedding (Part 2)

15.3K 798 120
De royal888

Adele was nervously looking at a black car that drove away. Francesco had gotten into that car with the Don, Mama Adriana and Emanuelle O'Neil. It was her turn soon. She watched her bridesmaids talking to Francesco's uncle Pietro in front of the mansion next to the cars. They had left her alone to check on the latest arrangements and to make sure all was ok.

Suddenly a knock came on the door, Angelo's voice that called "Are you in there? Can I come in Adele."

Adele took a deep breath and relaxed. "Come in." She was glad Angelo was there. Her parents had come to see her minutes earlier and she had missed Angelo. It was nice to see her brother before the wedding.

Angelo slowly walked inside and gasped as he saw Adele "Wow, you look wonderful." He closed the door and walked to Adele. The siblings embraced and Angelo whispered "How are you holding up?"

Adele took a deep breath and pulled away "I am nervous...."

Angelo smiled as he took a step away and he squeezed her hands reassuringly "It is natural. Just keep calm. You will be fine. Just follow father's lead down the aisle. He has been practicing at the church all morning. He was so nervous this morning but after being told what he needs to do and walking down that aisle a couple of times, it got easier."

Adele sighed " I can't help being nervous. I am so scared..."

Angelo's expression softened " I know you can handle this."

Adele spoke "You do?"

Angelo nodded "You will handle this because this is what you really want and when you want something, you won't rest until you get it. We are different to the Rosarios but we do work hard for what we want in life. You will be a great wife and mother. Francesco is lucky to have you... Too lucky."

Adele caught the resentment in his tone towards Francesco "You still don't like him?"

Angelo spoke "It doesn't matter what I feel. It matters what you feel. I know, you love him and this is what you want. I just want you to be happy. But remember what I said Adele. I will make sure that I will always be there for you. I will be loyal to Francesco and would prove my loyalty to him so I can be allowed to be in your life. I want to always be there so if you ever wanted to talk, you will be allowed to see me. I know Francesco will never hurt you but he is a criminal. He may change. I hope he doesn't. But he might... If he ever changes how he treats you in any way, then I want to be there so I can do what I can. I wish you were marrying a normal person but nobody's life is perfect... I know walking down that aisle is special. Make sure you look carefully into how Francesco looks at you when he sees you for the first time in your wedding dress. Look him in the eye and memorise that look. That is his true emotions coming onto the surface. To him you are always his first love and his last. I don't think he ever changes the way he looks at you ever... but if he does, I will be there for you...."

Adele smiled "Thank you Angelo.... I am so happy he let you see me today all alone..."

Angelo sighed "He didn't. Costanzo did. He is waiting outside. He let me see you privately... he likes to see you beforehand too."

Adele nodded "Of course. I will like to see him too. I haven't heard from him in days."

Angelo nodded and let go of Adele's hands. He walked to the door and spoke "Costanzo come in." He then smiled at Adele and walked outside.

Next, Costanzo came inside and closed the door. As he glanced at Adele for the first time he gasped " Adele... you look ... stunning.... If this is my reaction, I can't figure out my brother's."

Adele walked to him and smiled "Thank you..." Then her tone turned serious "What is happening with you? How is Amaranta? Francesco told me everything..."

Adele watched as Costanzo blushed "I .... I asked her to marry me and .... she said yes..."

Adele smiled "Congratulations..." Adele found Costanzo so adorable. His cheeks were blushing and she could see the joy and relief in his eyes. She then asked the anticipated question "so when are you getting married?"

Costanzo spoke "There is no rush any more now. After I proposed to Amaranta, I told my aunt Patricia that Amaranta said yes. Without my knowledge she spoke to the Don. The Don gave his blessing and gave his word that he would protect Amaranta in every way. So tonight at the dinner near the end of the wedding reception, the Don would officially announce my engagement to Amaranta. The Don has officially supported me so there is no danger of Arturo to try to hurt Amaranta or her family. Arturo would be going against the Don if he ever tries to start a war with the Voltolinis for no reason now that there is a peace alliance through marriage sealed..."

Adele asked impatiently "So ... can you marry her? When can you marry her if you are engaged today?"

Costanzo spoke " Amaranta and I are engaged but it will take time to get to know each other better after all these years.... Anna offered that I can marry around Christmas or New Year time when she is getting married. Antonio is marrying Georgina in the same week as when Anna marries Arturo. The weddings would be in Sicily most likely. I think a triple Rosario wedding in one week would work but I need abit more time with Amaranta. Amaranta would go back to the States with my aunt Patricia and will stay with her. Then I can visit her from time to time and we can make the relationship work."

Adele sighed "I am so happy for you. I am glad Amaranta is safe for now.... But if all weddings would be in Sicily then ... would Francesco attend? Can I attend with him?"

Costanzo spoke "I honestly don't know. It would be Francesco's decision. There is time left. Maybe when Antonio and I return to New York we can discuss it slowly with Francesco but I doubt that. We have bigger things to worry about."

Adele knew what he meant. Francesco had been honest with her about how he felt towards his cousin and brother. Since they were to be husband and wife, there was not going to be any secrets between them regarding their personal life or rather Francesco was trying his best to keep it that way as long as the truth did not hurt Adele or traumatise her. He was surely going to confront his cousin and his brother whom were his business partners too. Adele felt sorry for them but she knew their blood bond was going to help them survive these conflicts.

Suddenly the door opened and Anna alongside Georgina walked in. They raised eyebrows as they saw Costanzo. Anna spoke "Antonio was looking for you and Angelo. Make your way to the front. You must be ready. Your car would be following ours."

Costanzo nodded and smiled at Adele respectfully and slightly bowed as he left. " See you at the church Adele." He then walked outside and Adele turned to the girls "Is it time?"

Georgina grabbed a bucket of flowers from a table and handed it to Adele "This is it girl. I can't believe you are Mrs. Rosario in less than an hour."

Anna walked around Adele, inspected her dress " You look great. Your dress fits perfectly and all is well Adele. If you need a moment before you enter the church, there is a room for the bride to be alone with her father or anyone she likes. If you were nervous you can have a glass of water there and then come outside when you are ready."

Georgina handed Anna a bouquet  of flowers and picked one for herself. "Let's go now ladies. Are you ready Adele?"

Adele nodded. The girls took their positions behind her and Adele took a few deep breaths and walked outside the room. The corridors were decorated so nicely and guards were everywhere but they did not look at Adele which helped her not to be intimidated. The men working for the Don looked scary.

As Adele walked outside, she saw Arturo leaning to the bonnet of his black Cadillac that was decorated with Ribbons and flowers. He was looking at his watch and looked pleased as he saw Adele leaving the mansion "At last. Francesco must be dying to see you at the altar right now waiting for you. I guess, you kept the guy waiting for ten years and he is used to waiting." He then looked past Adele at Anna "Hello beautiful. Catch the  bouquet of flowers that Adele throws tonight. I will try to distract the other ladies somehow so you will be the one catching it. Try to stand at the front."

Adele couldn't help laugh. The teasing look Arturo was giving Anna was in contrast to how he was to other people. The way he spoke to others and he looked at others was so different to how he addressed Anna.

As Adele got into the car when Arturo kept the door open, Anna stood next to Arturo "Can you stop going on about the bouquet ? We both know Georgina will catch it since she is the tallest woman in this party."

Arturo gave Georgina a look "Thank you for highlighting your competition. I will make her disappear around the time Adele throws the bouquet of flowers."

Anna and Georgina both laughed and so did Adele. Arturo could have a sense of humour when he wanted and could make their nerves go down.

As Arturo started driving Adele felt excitement and nerves combined together. It was a strange feeling. She was going to be finally married. The drive to the church was not very long actually. So the wait was over quite quickly for Adele. Arturo got off and held the door open for Adele under watchful eyes of Antonio, Costanzo, Angelo and Francesco's uncle Pietro.

Adele smiled as she saw her father coming out of the church looking at her with joyful eyes. Adele could see the tears in his eyes. Tears of joy. Adele was just too nervous to even cry. The bridesmaids stood behind her and whispered comforting words to her and Adele's focus was on Francesco and what he was feeling at that moment. She turned to Arturo "Could you please go inside and tell Francesco I have arrived."

Arturo nodded " Of course" and he walked inside. He walked upto Francesco and O'Neil who were standing at the altar. He stopped in front of Francesco "Adele has arrived. You don't have long to wait."

Francesco nodded as he stared into the distance as he took a sigh of relief. He was worried she might have changed her mind. She kept her promise and that made his heart fill with joy.

O'Neil spoke "Finally... Arturo, either that Cadillac of yours needs servicing or it is your driving perhaps that has made these honourable guests wait so long. Adele should have been here 10 minutes ago. I bet it's your driving. Could you drive any slower?"

Arturo narrowed his eyes "You can't criticise my driving when you are the one famous for driving like a maniac on the dirt roads in Oklahoma when you went to visit Francesco's uncle once. The residents run for cover when they see you even after all these years every time you show up around their homes..."

O'Neil shrugged "The dirt roads in Oklahoma I drove through had no residents living around it. I drive fast but safely."

Arturo spoke " Instead of worrying about my driving, watch out for the rings."

O'Neil smirked " Do not worry. Francesco knows who is best trusted with his rings. I am his best man for a reason."

Suddenly the long awaited music of Wagner's "Bridal Chorus" "Here Comes the Bride" was played and Arturo and O'Neil went quiet knowing it was time for the bride to come. Arturo took his seat at the front and O'Neil took his position with a more serious expression but he whispered " I bet you will remember how she looks right now in that wedding dress for the rest of your life. I surely remember Sancia in her white dress like it was yesterday."

Francesco was standing impatiently at the alter waiting for his beautiful angel to make an appearance down the aisle so he could see her in the dress that many had seen her with but he hadn't. The thought of it made him feel jealous that some others had seen his angel before he had in her white dress. He wanted to make sure that from that day onwards, he was going to be the first one to see Adele in any dress. He wanted to be her first in everything she hadn't yet experienced. When he had first met her years ago he had taken her first kiss, her first dance with a boy and she had taken his heart by simply being there. He still remembered the first time he had laid eyes on her. One glance was all he needed to make him feel happy. She just made his heart jump with joy by just smiling at him or holding his hand. The thought of holding her in his arms was all he needed to get through his darkest hours.

There she came, his beautiful angel hand in hand with her father. Francesco's breath was taken away as he took in her beautiful form. She looked stunning. She looked radiant. The white dress suited her perfectly showing her curves in her slim figure. The wedding veil was on her face so it was hard to see her expression. By the way she was gripping her father's hand, it showed that she was nervous. She was looking straight and Francesco would have given anything to see her face clearly. He couldn't tell if she was blushing but he was quite sure, that she was. She was truly shy and innocent.

As Adele and her father got closer, Francesco took in more of Adele's features. She just was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. She was formidable. He felt so lucky to have her in his life. She could have been anyone's wife but she was in that church marrying him out of all the male population in the world. It made him feel special and relieved. He knew he was not going to be alone any more. All these years, he had dreamt of her standing by his side and now, the dream was becoming a reality.

As Adele was hardly two steps away from him, her father stopped walking and turned to her. He lifted her veil and rested it on her hair. For Francesco, it was like seeing the sun shining on him. Suddenly he felt as though the church had been too dark until then and Adele had just brightened the place up.

As her father walked away, Adele smiled at Francesco making him want to embrace her in his arms right there and then. She played with the strings of his heart when she smiled at him like that. He had that smile memorised. She gave him a smile that she never gave anyone else. She looked at him differently.

She took steps towards him. She stood next to him and then they both faced each other at the altar waiting for the priest to start.

Francesco whispered "You are so beautiful."

Adele bit her lip "Thank you. You look really handsome Francesco..."

Francesco smiled as he heard his name. When Adele said his name, it sounded different. It sounded lovely to hear his name coming from the woman who he could call his wife quite soon.

The music suddenly stopped and all guests stood up the priest started talking "My dear friends, you have come together to witness this holy union...."

Adele's heart was beating fast as she was hearing the priest and she was so excited. Neither Francesco or Adele were looking at the guests. It did not matter who was there. All that mattered in that moment was their marriage and their commitment to each other to become official.

The priest cleared his throat and there came the questioning " I ask you to state your intentions.... "Francesco Lucio Rosario" and "Adele Amanda Lombardi"... Have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

Adele stated "Yes."

Francesco then spoke "Yes. Of course."

The priest then asked further " Will you love and honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"

Adele stated "Yes."

Francesco nodded "Yes."

The priest asked "Will you accept children lovingly from God and bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"

Adele stated "Yes."

Francesco hesitated but he nodded "Yes." He was surely going to give his children the choice to attend church if they wished it.

Adele and Francesco smiled at each other. Now the declaration of contest was to come.

The priest demanded " Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

Francesco and Adele joined hands. Francesco looked into Adele's eyes and spoke with a determined tone that made Adele shiver from the meaning behind each word " I, Francesco Lucio Rosario, take you, Adele Amanda Lombardi, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Adele looked back into Francesco's eyes and spoke while trying hard to keep her voice steady " I, Adele Amanda Lombardi, take you, Francesco Lucio Rosario, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

The priest smiled " You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide."

The guests said in unison "Amen."

Then came the time for blessing and exchange of rings. O'Neil handed the rings to Francesco who smiled at him and whispered "Thank you."

Priest stated "May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as the sign of your love and fidelity."

Francesco placed the diamond ring on Adele's finger and stated "Adele Amanda Lombardi, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Adele nodded as she put the silver ring on Francesco's finger "Francesco Lucio Rosario, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

The priest said " I now declare you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Francesco took a deep breath and then kissed Adele on the lips as he was feeling joyful beyond he could ever imagine he could be. Now everyone around them knew she was all his. They could be on their way to start a new life together as one couple building a beautiful life for themselves and their children full of trust, joy and love.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

377K 19.9K 69
Please don't read this book unless you have read A Mob Boss's Heirs. There are spoilers in this Book from the very first chapter. It would ruin book...
643K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.9M 35K 50
Book 2 in the mafia series, can be read as a stand-alone - - - "I do not love you and I don't want you anywhere near me. You are merely a business d...