Adopted By...THE PACK!!!

By EddieDaSavage

Edmund was a 13 year old boy in an orphanage he got bullied and smacked everyday by Ms.Demon(t) and the other... More

Introduction
Adopted By The Pack
Superpower Surprise
Built Bully
The Perfect Prank
Best Birthday Ever!
Terrific Trailer
Bonus Chapter
School Sucks
Really cool Room
A/N
Meeting Memories
Ultimate UHC
New book?/ Sorry
Thank you!!!!
Karate Kick
Really cool Relative
People with Powers
Crying to Cheery
Terrifying Threat
Kidnapped
A/N
Vicious Vikk
Best day ever
A/N
PAX/The End
Cover for @ellabieb
THANK YOU!!

Pro at the Pool

160 5 7
By EddieDaSavage

(A/N I need a person a girl or a boy that is 11 or 12 to be in the story comment down below if you want to be in it so you may now read the story)

(Eddy POV)

Wow this house was big like really big it was like a mansion.

"Let me give you a tour of the house," Preston said

He showed me all around the house which took about an hour.There was also a swimming pool.

"Come see your room," he said

He brought me into my room (a lot of detailing coming soon) it had green walls and one of them had a creeper face.I had a king sized bed with creeper sheets and a creeper pillow with a creeper,pig,sheep,cow and mooshroom plushie.
It also had a hall with 2 rooms on the left and 1 on the right.One of them was a bathroom with a minecraft themed ocean with some minecraft fish stickers one the wall.The second one was a recording room with a massive desk with 3 monitors,a headset and microphone and on the other side of the room there was a smaller desk with a laptop with a note on it it read 'for school ONLY' I didn't mind, there was also a shelf with  a  Steve,Alex,Creeper,Enderman and Herobrine head with some minecraft books and other minecraft based stuff.Lats but not least the other room.The other whom was like a chill room it had a massive beanbag like the ones hanging from the wall and it was green there was also a trampoline and the rim part was green,there was also a drawer filled with different toys and a remote control helicopter and remote control car there was also a table with devices scattered on it An IPhone 6s IPad,IPod touch,Ipad air and a Samsung tablet. (I wouldn't forget you android users.) the room also had minecraft diamonds on the left gold on the right iron in front of me and emerald behind me it looked awesome,there was also a speaker.Seriously though how are these guys so rich.My eyesight is now fine and I can see and hear properly.I decided to watch one of Prestons videos.Then a guy that looked like Preston came in the door.

"Wait y-y-y-YOU'RE PRESTON PLAYZ!" I screamed.

"Yes how did you realise now?" He asked.

"Oh well a boy in my orphanage tripped me on the stairs so I fell and hit my head" I replied.

"Oh,those people seem horrible," he said in a sad tone.

"They are," I said.

"What else happens?" He asked.

"Well I get bullied by everyone and smacked as well and it's just miserable" I said starting to tear up.

"Oh I'm sorry," Preston said hugging me.

"It's ok it's not your fault," I said still crying.

He dried my tears with his thumb.

"Your the best dad ever," I said.

"Thanks,hey wanna go swimming with me later?" He asked.

"I don't have a swimming trunks," I said.

"We bought some for you," Preston said.

"Ok Im gonna go change," I said.

"Ok," he said.

I changed into my swimming trunks and went down stairs.

"Guys I'm ready," I said.

No response.

"Hello?" I say.

I feel something touch my back so I quickly do a flip over them and kick them into the pool then I realise it's Jerome.

"Sorry Jerome," I say.

Then everyone comes out of their hiding places

"YOUR A FREAKING NINJA!" He screamed.

I use my famous line.

"Practice makes perfect," I say.

"So everyone lets get swimming," I say.

I side flip into the pool and start Swimming.

Everyone having a good time Swimming and jumping into the pool then vikk says.

"SPLASH FIGHT!"

We randomly get into groups its Me and Mitch,Rob and Preston,Vikk and Jerome and Lachlan by himself.I heard that Lachlan is good at Swimming so the teams are fair. Preston does a cannonball to start and then everyone is just slapping the water and if looks pretty funny I feel someone tug on my feet and bring me underwater.Its Lachlan oh God I'm scared.Then I try Swimming up but his grip is too strong so I do a backflip underwater using leverage that makes Lachlan fling up to the surface while I'm still underwater it feels nice and peaceful I get back to the surface.

"Wow how did you stay underwater for so long?" asked Jerome.

"I dunno I just like it down their it's like I can focus more and I just feel better underwater," I respond.

"So we are doing a contest to see how Long we can stay underwater,of course I'm gonna win but, who cares" Preston says.

"Actually I'm gonna win," I say.

"We'll see about that, 123 GO!" Preston says.

I put my head underwater and just sit down underwater I cross my legs like I'm meditating and then I open my. Eyes to see Jerome flailing his arms all around the place and it looks so funny I want to laugh but I can't.Im under water.2minutes later and it's me and Preston I am just closing my eyes imagining stuff like I might now actually win Preston is a tank.Lachlan's good at Swimming but not holding his breath he was second out.I feel like I don't need air for some reason and I'm still crossing my legs while Preston is lying on his back until he sits up and his face looks like he's gonna explode so I go to him and try pulling him to the surface but he resists.well when he dies its not my problem.He looks half I'm gonna die and half Eddy you are not human.10 second later and Preston gets out of the pool and he's gasping so loud I can hear him under water I just stay there for like 5 more minutes until Lachlan comes into the pool then I realise I'm underwater I go to the surface and everyone looks at me like I murdered someone.

"Do you know how Long you were in there?" Vikk said.

"No," I say.

"8 FREAKING MINUTES!" He screams.

"I forgot I was underwater for a while," I say casually.

"You are something else!" Rob says.

We just start Swimming again until it gets dark when it's about 9 p.m. We decide to watch a movie and after the movie I go to bed.

(A/N so that was the second chapter of ABTP so I have a question should I do just chapter 1 2 3 etc. Or name them something like I could name this chapter Pro in the Pool because I could name it that or something else)

Oo 0_0 we nearly gave away his secret but Im still wondering which chapter I should pick to tell you guys his secret also I'm just gonna make someone up as my fake Friend or something I also hope you are enjoying the book also I don't know if I can do a chapter Everyday but it's not because I am not bored with it it's because I am lazy and very busy at summer so I will try to finish this story well anyways

RATE

COMMENT

AND VOTE OR ELSE -_- XD

I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER

BY MY TBNR's (Still calling you guys my TBNR's or should I change it Idk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.5K 58
"You're evil. You've killed people." Seán "Jack" McLoughlin thought that he would always be "that kid from Ireland." He didn't ask to be torn away...
206K 6.8K 37
Hey guys I'm Lizzie and I'm in a stupid orphanage, and all the kids here are either younger then me or just plain weird. I am 13 (I've been 13 for li...
55.1K 1.8K 30
Violet has been in an orphanage for about a year. The fourteen year old has only one friend. And that friend is music. Then she gets adopted by a cou...
92.3K 2.1K 26
*COMPLETED* When Sean walks home he stops to help a homeless person, but that homeless person happens to be a little girl called Emily who's been abu...