JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

Von JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* Mehr

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*161*

3K 56 44
Von JoeSugg9012

"Good morning," Joe hummed, running his hand under my shirt and stroking my tummy.

"G'morning," I smiled, giving him a small kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good," I nodded.

I don't feel the need to throw up or anything, so I guess that's good.

"I love you," Joe hummed.

"I love you too," I grinned, as we both got out of bed to use the toilet and brush teeth before quickly returning and cuddling.

Joe leaned in and gave me a kiss, to which I gladly returned.

"You need to shave," I giggled lightly, stroking his face.

"Hey, this took me forever to grow," Joe laughed.

He had just a bit of scruff and I'm not a huge fan of when he grows it a bit.

Nevertheless, I continued kissing him.

"Are we going to tell your parents tonight?" Joe smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'm excited."

"Your mum is going to flip out," Joe laughed lightly.

"Oh my God, I know," I agreed.

Joe gave me another small kiss, and we kissed in between of our small comments and conversations.

"Mm, I love you," Joe smiled.

"I love you too," I grinned.

We were then interrupted by Noelle and Noah knocking on the door and then coming in.

"Good morning," They smiled, climbing onto the bed and sitting by our legs.

"Morning," Joe smiled.

"How was sleeping in the fort?" I asked.

"Fun!" They grinned happily.

"Good," Joe smiled.

We all relaxed for a bit and then we got up to have breakfast. After breakfast, we all went to get ready and that was when the morning sickness hit me like a train. I threw up all of my breakfast and it burned my throat.

"F.uck, Minx, are you alright?" Joe asked worried, "It's never this bad."

Joe held back my hair and rubbed my back, making sure I was okay. My stomach was trying to get everything out, but there wasn't anything left, so it was making me gag a lot.

"Mhm," I nodded, wiping my mouth before finally sitting up and going to wash my mouth.

"Are you sure? Is this normal? Minxie, I'm nervous," Joe freaked, running his hands through his hair.

"Joe, everything's okay," I nodded, cleaning my mouth at the sick, "I feel fine now."

"Y'sure?"

"Yes!" I laughed lightly.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself, once I got out and looked at my stomach in the mirror, I could see the small baby bump.

"Joe, look at my tiny baby bump," I smiled, going back into our room and showing Joe my stomach.

"Wow, that's crazy, you're only like eight weeks, yeah?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"D.amn," Joe smiled, coming and touching the small bump.

I then got dressed just into some sweatpants and one of Joe's old t-shirts before going to make sure the kids were dressed and ready to go out.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"Ready Freddy!" Noah smiled happily.

"Hey, you got it!" I smiled.

"Mummy, can you put my hair up like 'Elle's?" Noah asked nervously.

"Yeah, come here," I smiled, taking a hair tie from my wrist and putting Noah's hair up in a messy bun like Noelle's, "There you go darling," I smiled.

"Thank you!" He smiled.

"Now we match!" Noelle grinned happily.

"Come on, let's go," Joe smiled, coming from the toilet.

"Where are we going?" Noelle asked.

"To the supermarket, we need groceries," I said.

"Noah, I like the hair-do, buddy," Joe smiled happily.

"Mummy did it for me," He smiled.

"Come on, let's go get in the car," I smiled.

We went and finally got in the car and drove to the market.

The grocery shopping was easy and we ran into a couple of fans, all of whom were really nice and sweet.

"Are we seeing Grandma tonight?!" Noelle asked as I mentioned to Joe that we should maybe take a bottle of wine around with us.

"Yeah," I nodded, "You'll see Grandma and Grandad," I nodded.

"Yay!" The kids cheered excitedly.

We checked out and paid for everything before loading it up in the car and going back home. However, on the way home, we stopped and got lunch for us to take back home and eat.

°

"Minx, darling, you look great!" My mum flustered as we arrived.

"Thank you," I smiled, "You look great too, I've missed you, how's L.A. and the new building in New York coming along?" I asked.

"Great actually, I'm sure James will tell you all about it later," She smiled.

We all settled down, I had changed before we came over into a low cut, lace-up type top, and I keep feeling like my boobs are going to slip out.

"Is my top okay?" I asked Joe quietly.

"Yeah," Joe nodded, fixing it a bit for me.

The kids played and messed around, excited to be with my mum and James.

"So, Joe, how's work been going?" James asked.

"Great, I've been picking up my slack on uploading more content recently, and yeah, it's all coming out well," Joe nodded, "How the expansion going?"

"Well, thanks for asking. We finally chose a building in New York and now it's just a matter of firmly establishing our name and grounds there," James nodded.

"Minx, how has everything been? The kids? You and Joe? Everything?" My mum asked as we talked while she made dinner.

"Good, yeah. The kids are great, I still can't believe how fast they're growing up though," I shook my head.

"They've become such small adults," James smiled, joining the conversation.

"They can be little terrors sometimes though," I laughed jokingly.

Joe wrapped his arm around my waist and pinched my bum, which I knew was his way of telling me to tell them.

"But, I think they'll be good with the new baby on the way," I smirked.

"What?!" My mum shrieked.

"No way? You're pregnant?!" James said excitedly.

"Minx, you better not be f.ucking lying!" My mum laughed.

"No, I'm pregnant!" I smiled as Joe nodded, recording on his vlogging camera.

"Oh my God!" My mum said, almost crying from excitement.

"Congratulations!" James smiled, giving Joe and I each a hug.

"Yeah, yeah, congratulations!" My mum gushed.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" James asked.

"No, we won't find out for a while still, but Noah wants a brother and 'Elle wants a sister of course," I laughed.

"Aw, so they know?" My mum smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"How far along are you?"

"Almost eight weeks, just about," I smiled.

"Aw, congratulations!" My mum smiled again.

My mum and James are both really excited for the new baby. They asked a few questions over dinner, but it was mostly just conversation and we were all just catching up more.

"So I hear you want to have a little brother?" My mum smiled to Noah.

"They know," I smiled to Noah.

"Yeah! I want a little brother and his name should be Ozzy!" Noah smiled.

"Ozzy?" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah!" Noah grinned, nodding.

"But I want it to be a little girl!" Noelle grinned.

"And what would you want her name to be?" My mum asked.

"Hmm, I don't know," Noelle smiled, "Maybe Emily?"

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Ozzy or Emily?" Joe smiled.

"I wouldn't be mad if it is a girl though," Noah said.

"Yeah?"

Noah nodded and smiled, continuing to eat his dinner.

Not too long after, we headed home and got an early night, mainly because I was feeling really tired.

"Goodnight Mummy," Noelle smiled, giving me a hug and kiss.

"Goodnight darling," I smiled.

"Goodnight Mummy," Noah said afterwards, giving me a hug.

"Goodnight baby," I smiled giving him a kiss too.

Joe went and put the kids to bed and I got changed and got straight into bed.

°

a/n: hi sorry this has taken me a while to upload. I had to do this all on my phone because im travelling and my laptop is acting up so sorry about that, but here it is. Love you all loads. Thanks for reading. X

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 304 26
What if we knew what happened behind the lens? What if we knew what happened behind that very camera? Will we still label them as the 'cutest couple...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
19K 161 12
This is basically a smut book with a storyline that has a big part in the book. New book that doesn't have smut called 'Shhhhhh (Zalfie Fanfiction)'
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...