City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

Drunk on kisses

42.6K 2.3K 473
By WhiskyInATeacup

UPDATE!

I HAVE AN UPDATE TO DELIVER!

OKAY, SO i WANT TO TELL YOU ALL- NEXT CHAPTER WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. BETTER BE READY ;)

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO hellachill BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here to talk, Xavier. Just listen-"

"Listen to what?! How because of you, people got to decide the course of my life?!"

I flinched and my eyes welled up.

"See, Watson. It's a serious matter here-"

"My life is a serious matter too, whoever you are! And you have no right to-"

"My life is literally in fucking danger, you asshole! Tell me what I was supposed to do after seeing you in pool of blood?! Leave you? I am sorry that I have humanity!"

He gulped as I quoted him and looked away.

"What do you want?" he asked in an emotionless voice.

"I want to talk to you. I want to know if you're okay. I want to see if you're okay because trust me, your words are haunting me. They are eating me alive." I looked down as a tear slid down my cheek. "I have a few question too. That only you can answer."

He contemplated for a minute and eyed me. There was a strange emotion in his eyes. He looked torn but at the same time, it edged towards guilt.

He averted his eyes and looked at her new foster mom. She smiled kindly and nodded. I have a feeling that they aren't bad.

"Come in, kids." She smiled and opened the door wide. "I will get you something to eat."

We nodded at lose of words and stepped in.

"Let's take this to my room." Xavier murmured. "Cathy, you don't have to get them anything. We need privacy for a moment."

I saw hurt in Cathy's eyes. As if she wanted to say something but decided against it. Most likely thinking that it's not her right.

My heart broke a little at that.

When I stepped in his room, my heart broke completely. He hasn't even unpacked anything. It's like he is not ready to live here a day above his 18th birthday.

I sighed and rubbed my temples as I took a seat on the edge of bed next to Liam. Xavier dragged a bean bag and sat on it.

"What-?"

"How are you?" the question slipped out of my tongue before I could stop. He looked at me for a moment before he looked away.

"Alright, I guess."

"Are they treating you-?"

"My previous one treated me right for a year, Astrid." He sneered "I don't believe the act."

I bit back a retort and nodded. Heavy silence settled between us until Liam cleared his throat.

"Astrid. Ask." I nodded and Liam secretly switched on his recorder.

"Be honest with me on this, Xavier. Answer me like the person who saved me that day." I pleaded. "What were you doing there?"

He paled but composed himself.

"I told you that I was Christmas shopping."

"Yes. You did. Now what were you really doing there?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you implying that-?"

"Answer the question, Xavier."

"Why do you think that I wasn't there for Christmas shopping?"

"No offense but for whom were you buying a gift?"

Hurt flashed through his eyes and he looked around helplessly before sighing.

"Mum."

I almost wanted to cry at his defeated, heartbroken whisper.

"Xav-"

"My real m-mom was nothing more than a women who popped me out of her womb but my f-foster mom was. She was the one who showed me how it feels to be l-loved. Even Brad was a kind man but my excuse of a mother had to show up and take away my h-happiness. She killed my mum. Brad turned into a monster but I knew that he was a kind man beneath. A man who d-died with his love." He bit his lips and blinked his eyes. "She may be d-dead but she is still alive in my heart. I-I was there to get her something for Christmas, like I do every year. I-It was her f-favourite festival and-"

I couldn't stop. I let out a choked sob and engulfed him into a hug.

"I-I am so sorry for t-thinking...I shouldn't h-have made y-you speak. I-I-"

He shook his head in my arms and hugged me back gingerly as he cried.

"O-on the contrary, I-I feel good, s-sharing it with someone."

I stroked his hair and just held him tight. He cried in my arms for a while before he pulled away and wiped his tears. And the, Xavier Watson was back as he scowled at me.

"This-" he gestured between us. "-remains in these four walls. Dare let the word slip out and you're a dead women."

I let out a watery chuckle and nodded.

"The number of people after my life is alarming." I joked and suddenly Xavier turned serious.

"What do you mean?"

I looked back at a pale Liam who was watching the whole encounter.

"Are you alright?" I ignored Xavier and shook Liam out of his daze. He cleared his throat and nodded. Yet, I was sceptical.

"What is happening, Astrid?" Xavier growled.

"Nothing. You'll know when I die or when everything falls in right place. For now, know that you've me if you want to talk."

With this, I quickly dragged Liam out of the house before Xavier could say something.

What the eff is actually happening?

~~~~~~

"God! Will you two just leave me alone?!" I whined but my brothers just shrugged. Gritting my teeth in frustration, I crossed my arms.

"Come on, Astrid." Asher nudged. "We only want to keep you safe."

"From who?! Teenage kidnappers?!" I yelled loudly and my brothers froze before sharing a look. I didn't wait for the hallway to erupt with whispers as I briskly walked towards my next class.

Asher and Aiden's overprotectiveness is suffocating me like saran wrap around my face. I am only allowed to sleep and pee alone. Rest of the day, I have to stay under their watch. I mean, I am used to their protectiveness over me but now, it's just grating on my nerves. It's been 2 weeks now and Liam and I haven't even made any progress in our investigation.

Since the beginning of this week, Liam is suddenly refusing to make an eye contact with me and I have no clue about it. I even saw Alex stealing nervous glances at Liam in math for a week. But it looks like Liam has forgotten that I am a part of this too. He even has the nerve to pretend to be asleep before my pillow talks. But I know better. The faint light of his laptop is not something his curtains can hide well at night.

I am dying to talk to Neal, to be with him again but my brothers won't let me. They are convinced that it was Neal's carelessness. Alex and Rose keep trying to talk to me but I am ignoring them for obvious reasons.

Right now, Felix is the only person who is acting like nothing happened but I just don't feel like talking to him.

Why?

Because I am starting to notice the pattern here.

Every time I get closer to one of these people, I start trusting and opening up to them but then, suddenly they discover something and push me away. They become distant and I am done watching people act like this.

My chain of thoughts was broken when a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside an empty classroom.

"What are you-?"

Neal shushed me with his lips as his thumbs wiped my tears. I didn't even know that I was crying.

"I missed you so much." He whispered against my lips and I shivered. "I-I am so sorry. It's all my-"

This time, I shut him up with a kiss.

"Shut up! It's not your fault."

He sighed and placed his forehead on mine.

"It hurts to see you like this, Astrid." My heart broke at his helpless whisper. "And it hurts more to be unable to do something about it."

I cupped his cheeks and looked in his deep bluish green eyes.

"It wasn't your fault and no matter what my brothers say or do, I want you to know that I still feel the same about you."

A ghost of smile graced his lips.

"You aren't breaking up with me, right?" I chuckled and shook my head. He breathed in relief and leaned. "Thank god! Now I can do this."

And with this, he kissed me. I don't know why he said that he is unable to do something when all he has to do is get me drunk on his kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BOMB! I REPEAT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BOMB! IT WILL HAVE RIGHT AMOUNT OF DRAMA AND SECRECY!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 723 36
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...
83.2K 3.1K 23
I quickly walked up to him, he was distracted by his phone. "Uh hey... I'm lost I was wondering if you cou--" before I knew it, he had me pinned agai...
1.3K 85 26
[COMPLETED] "Put it down, little girl. Pretty ladies like you shouldn't play with guns." The light brown-eyed girl jokingly pondered for a moment. Th...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...