My Roommate | Jungkook

By guccifantaesy

Jung Eunji is the kind of girl who cares about her studies and always scores excellent grades in every subjec... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
about this book
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
The Fiction Awards 2017
Important Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Not An Update
MAMA Awards 2017
Chapter Twenty Eight
Rest in Peace, Jonghyun
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four : {100K special}
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five : {200K special}
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Epilogue
✨ THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENTS✨
Jungkook's story
Important
new books
Q & A
1 MILLION READS!!
about why i added it in
read this important note.
i need your help
a topic that needs to be addressed.
editing this book?

Chapter One

299K 5.4K 19.9K
By guccifantaesy

Eunji's POV

I'm currently waiting by the bus stop for my best friend Minah. It's our first day of college today.

I turn my head to the right, only to see Minah walking with a huge smile on her face as soon as she saw me.

She squeals, runs and hugs me tightly. "Girl! How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!!"

I pull away, laughing and nodding. "Yeah I've been great! What about you?"

"Yeah I've been good. You know what, I'm actually pretty excited today. There might be many fit boys there." Minah squeals.

"Yeah there might be, but I'm not going to pay attention to ANY boys this year. I'm just going to concentrate on my studies." I reply.

She raises her eyebrow at me. "You're so boring. I don't think they're going to give us any work today or this week."

I smile and shake my head.

Finally the bus arrives. We both step into the bus and find two seats, so we both sit next to each other. We both chat about what we did in our holidays.

Skipping bus trip.......

We both enter the college. One of the teachers motion us inside the hall where all the first years are.

Minah and I find two seats and we sit down. She sits next to me. She holds her arm out for me to take, I gladly link my arm with hers, we both smile at each other and look towards the front.

I can see a bald man fixing his tie. That must be the head master. He looks old, to be honest...

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am your headmaster. Now on to the rest." He gives a quick introduction.

"What head teacher does not mention his name?" Minah whispers to me.

I nod. That's true.

He says a very long, lengthy speech. This is the first time I'm saying this, but I feel like going to sleep.

15 mins later...

"Now the teachers are going to be handing out some sheets to all of you. Your name and your roommate's name are mentioned on those sheets. You will stay with that roommate for the rest of the year, which means it CANNOT be changed." The headteacher speaks.

My eyes widen. I hope I'm with Minah. I don't want to end up sharing a room with someone I don't know. I'm not good at making new friends.

I've finally got my sheet, so has Minah. I skim through the list to find my name. My jaw drops in shock. I'm not with Minah, but with some guy called Jeon Jungkook. Great. Just great.

I look at Minah, who's got the biggest grin on her face. She looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. I pout and shake my head.

"Who have you got, Eunji?" Minah asks.

"Some guy called Jeon Jungkook.." I reply. "What about you?"

"Someone called Kim Taehyung. Sounds like a boy's name." She replies with excitement filling her tone.

"Ooh look we've got maps at the back!" Minah speaks after a minute of silence between us.

"Oh goody (!)" I reply sarcastically.

Minah places her hand on my shoulder. "Oh cheer up darling. So what if we aren't roommates? You might have a room next to mine? You never know."

Oh yeah. I hadn't thought of that.

I smile and nod. "Thanks Minah!"

"You're welcome." She replies while smiling.

Suddenly a woman comes rushing into the hall going towards the head master. She whispers something in his ear and the head master. The head master nods and says 'thank you' to her.

"Ladies and gents! Settle down! Now it appears we are missing a student in this hall. Where is Jeon Jungkook? Has anybody seen him?" The head master speaks.

The hall gasps when the head master mentions his name.

Someone behind us replies, "Probably making out with a girl in the toilets!"

The hall bursts out into fits of laughter, including Minah.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The head master calls his name out.

I turn around to find him. Then I see a boy walking into the hall, tucking his white shirt into his trousers. "I'm here sir!"

"Aah there you are! Jeon Jungkook, you need to-" The head master speaks, but then he gets interrupted.

"Actually sir just call me Jungkook. That's what everyone calls me." Jungkook shrugs.

He must be my roommate.

"Anyway Jungkook, you need to take some sheets from one of the teachers. Your name and your roommate's name is also mentioned on it. And-" The head master gets interrupted by Jungkook again.

"Yes sir!" Jungkook salutes him, earning a roar of laughter from the whole hall. "May I go now?"

"But I haven't finished!" The head master scolds him.

"Alright alright. Keep your hair on!" Jungkook replies dramatically. "If you have any.." Then he mumbles.

Minah starts giggling and everyone laughs again.

"You know what. Your roommate will tell you!" My eyes widen. Oh please no! "Off you go! Use the map to find your room." The head master replies, looking quite ticked off.

Jungkook smirks. "Yes sir."

Then Jungkook walks out of the hall acting like he's the boss of the school.

"All of you go!" The head master gets rid of us.

"Come on Minah! Let's go and find the building with our rooms in." I speak.

"Eunji! THAT was your roommate! Oh my god! He is so cute!" Minah fangirls.

We both start walking to find the building. I pull out my map and reply to Minah at the same time. "Yeah he's got this bad boy attitude. I bet all the girls here are going to fall for him."

"Well he's your roommate! You're so lucky!" Minah whines.

"You've got some guy called Kim Taehyung. What if he's cuter than Jungkook?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I hadn't thought of that." Minah slaps her forehead.

We both found a lift. The doors of the lift opens, only to reveal 4 boys laughing and joking.

Minah and I walk into the lift.

"J-Hope's going to share with a girl!" The boy with mint hair laughs.

"Min Yoongi! All of us are sharing with girls?" The boy with the orange-ish hair replies.

"Alright alright Taehyung!" Min Yoongi replies.

"Taehyung? Isn't he my roommate?" Minah replies loudly. She clasps her hand over her mouth.

Taehyung turns around and faces Minah. "You're Bang Minah right?"

"Um..yes. Kim Taehyung right?" She replies.

Taehyung smiles and nods.

"Who's your friend right here?" Taehyung asks pointing at me.

"Oh this is Jung Eunji. My best friend. However she's more than a best friend to me, she's like my older sister." She smiles at me.

I have the biggest smile on my face.

I face Taehyung and bow at him. I receive one back from him.

"It's nice to meet you." Taehyung says to me.

We both shake hands. "Nice to meet you too."

Taehyung lets go of my hand and talks to Minah. "Do you want to walk with me to our room? Eunji can come with us if she likes."

"Oh that's alright. I'll let you two go together. I'll find my room." I reply quickly.

"You sure?" Taehyung and Minah ask at the same time then they laugh.

I laugh and nod.

"I wonder who Jungkook's roommate is?" The boy with black hair asks. I think he's J-Hope.

"Oh I am." I reply.

All of their eyes widen. Except Minah's.

"Well good luck with that. Just be careful around him." Taehyung speaks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh you don't know? He's been the bad boy for years. He dates every single girl who he thinks is beautiful. Then-" Taehyung explains then J-Hope interrupts.

"Then he beds them!!" J-Hope shouts.

They all laugh.

"Don't worry. If he does something to you then let me know or let one of these guys know." Taehyung replies and smiles at me.

I bow and thank him.

The lift of the doors open.

"By the way I'm Min Yoongi! And this is J-Hope and Namjoon." The mint hair guy introduces the boy with the black hair and the other one with blonde hair.

"Oh. It's great to meet you." I smile.

"Eunji, if Jungkook really does something to you, don't hesitate to come and find us." Namjoon speaks.

"Thanks. I appreciate it, but I think I'll be fine." I reply.

Namjoon smiles and waves at me. J-Hope and Min Yoongi walk with him and all wave at me. I wave back at them.

I walk down the corridor and look for my room number on the sheet. Just my luck I've found it. I see Minah walking into a room next door to mine. Yay! We're neighbours! At least she's close to me.

I walk inside my room. It's very spacious. My eyes widen when I find there's only one bed. Oh no...

The bed is king sized. Which is definitely enough for two people in one bed.

Is there a couch somewhere in here?

My eyes light up when I spot one.

I'm not sharing a bed with Jungkook. He's bad news. I don't want to share it with some boy, especially one like Jungkook.

I drop my suitcase on the bed. I get my bag out and rummage through it to find my phone. I've found my phone and I start playing games on it for a bit.

10 mins later...

I hear the door open. I look up to see who it is, only to see Jungkook entering the room and putting his suitcase on the couch opposite the bed. I roll my eyes and continue playing games on my phone.

I find it weird how it's so silent in here. I look up at Jungkook and see that he's already staring at me. Then he bites his bottom lip.

I roll my eyes and look down at my phone again.

"So YOU'RE my roommate?" Jungkook speaks.

I nod, without looking at him.

Then I look up at him again and he's still looking at me and he's smirking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I speak up.

"Why? Don't you like it?" He replies, while smirking.

"Umm...no!" I reply.

"Admit it Eunji. It turns you on." Jungkook answers.

My eyes widen. How does he know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

Jungkook waves the sheet at me. "It says it here, duh!" He replies in 'duh' tone.

"Oh." That's all I say. I pull a strand of my hair back and start texting Minah.

Eunji: Minah what are you doing at the moment?

"By the way, I'M sleeping on the bed." Jungkook speaks up again.

I look up at him and give him a shocked look. "Er why?"

"Er because?" He replies mocking my tone.

"I was planning on sleeping in this bed before you." I argue back, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Okay how about this? To end this argument, you and me will sleep on this bed." He replies with a teething smirk.

"Eww no! I'm not sleeping with you! Never in a million years!" I argue again.

"Are you sure?" He gives me a questioning look.

"Yeah. I'd rather sleep on the couch than sleep on the same bed as you." Then my eyes widen. What am I saying? "Wait what?" I've officially lost.

"I win!" Jungkook shouts and chuckles.

I get up and pick up my suitcase. I place it on the couch. Jungkook moves his suitcase on the bed. I start huffing.

"Eunji you could have just said that you wanted to sleep with me, so you won't have to sleep on the couch." Jungkook says.

"Umm...no thank you." I reply and roll my eyes.

Jungkook chuckles.

My phone beeps and Minah's name appears on the screen. She's finally replied!

Minah: nothing much. Just talking with Taehyung. He's actually great. Why?

I reply to her message as quickly as I can.

Eunji: Can I chill with you and Taehyung for a bit?

Minah: Yeah! Sure you can! Come over now if you want! :D

Eunji: Cool thanks :D

Minah: No problem sweetie:)

I smile and shake my head. I put my phone on the couch and walk out of the room.

I knock on Minah's door. I'm so happy I'm next door to her. I can go into her room whenever I want to.

The door opens and Minah motions me to come in. Taehyung is sitting on the bed on his phone. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey Eunji! Nice to see you again!" Taehyung speaks with excitement filling his tone.

I laugh and nod. "Yes Taehyung, it's nice to see you again too."

"Did you meet Jungkook yet, then?" He asks.

My smiles fades and I nod.

"Was he being really flirty or rude to you?" He asks.

"Well..it was both. I think he was teasing me as well, but I managed to handle it." I reply then send him a fake smile.

"Aish...that boy. When will he ever change?" He rolls his eyes.

"Oh Eunji! Taehyung and I are going to order pizzas and watch movies on Netflix in a bit. Do you want to join us?" Minah speaks.

"Oh I don't know..." I reply.

"Please! It'll be fun!" Taehyung whines.

"Please sweetheart." Minah moans doing aeygo.

I can't refuse her aeygo.

"Gosh Minah! Why do you do this to me?" I ask.

Taehyung and Minah cheer.

"Wait I'll order the pizza's! Taehyung you pick a movie! Please don't let it be horror." Minah says.

Taehyung smiles and nods.

Minah goes out of the room and orders the pizza.

"Taehyung pick horror!" I speak.

"Why? Minah said not to." Taehyung asks.

"Trust me you need to. Her reaction and expressions are so funny. She's actually really scared of ANY horror movie." I reply.

"Really?" Taehyung's eyes widen and raising his eyebrows, with disbelief filling his tone.

"Yeah. Pick the scariest horror movie of the century." I suggest.

"Okay. What movie?" Taehyung asks.

I shrug. "Any. As long as it's scary as heck."

He laughs and nods his head.

We both sit on the bed and he loads up Netflix on the TV.

We scroll through the horror section.

"I don't find The Conjuring scary, but I think Minah will find this scary." I suggest.

"Nah, I've seen this movie already. What about Insidious 2?" Taehyung asks.

"I haven't seen that yet! We'll watch that." I agree with Taehyung and pick the movie.

The door opens and we switch from the horror section to the entertainment section.

We both look at each other and I mouth 'play along with it.' He clocks on and nods.

I get the remote and pick Pitch Perfect 2. "What about this one?"

"Maybe...what about Crimson Peak?" Taehyung suggests.

"Actually I want to watch Pitch Perfect 2." Minah speaks up.

Taehyung and I look at each other and smirk. We both look back at Minah and nod.

"Why are you two smirking for?" Minah asks.

"Oh nothing." I reply scratching the back of my ear.

"Okay...I'm just going to go to the bathroom." Minah answers.

We nod and she enters the bathroom.

Taehyung takes the remote off me and switches it to the horror section. He loads up the start of the movie.

"This is going to be good." Taehyung speaks with a smirk showing up on his face, as he lies back on his bed.

"Oh yes. It is." I smile.

"So..what did Jungkook do to you then?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh my god! He was annoying me so much. We were arguing over a bed!" I reply in frustration.

Taehyung starts laughing and shaking his head.

I give him a questioning look. "What's so funny?"

"NEVER argue with him about a bed. He loves sleeping on the bed. He'd do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to sleep on a bed and to get someone off it. He did that to Jin Hyung last time. It was so funny." Taehyung explains.

"Why what happened?" I ask.

"Well this was back in the holidays that just went. We went to sleep at a hotel somewhere and we all decided where to sleep. Jungkook and Jin had to sleep in one room together. There was no couch in the room but just a bed. Jungkook started whining about sleeping on the bed. Jin acts like he's our mother, especially towards Jungkook cos he's too mischievous and naughty. So he told him off and said to him that he's not going to sleep on the bed. So Jungkook gave in and slept on the floor. Jin had the whole bed to himself. While Jin was sleeping, Jungkook jumped on him and gave Jin such a fright. Jin screamed like a girl and ran around the room. We all woke up and saw him screaming and running, we were laughing at him. He was so embarrassed. So in the end Jin slept on the floor and Jungkook slept on the bed." Taehyung explains the whole story.

We both start laughing our heads off.

"With Jungkook he takes any girl to bed with him, that's when he doesn't moan. However when it comes to us lot, he just has to have the bed to himself. Now he's done it to you too. That's what's funny." Taehyung added.

I smile and shake my head.

There's a knock on the door and Namjoon walks in with pizzas. Taehyung's jaw drops.

"Namjoon? How did you get these pizzas?" Taehyung asks.

"Don't worry about that." He replies and with that he walks out of the door.

"Bless I bet he's paid for them too." I speak.

"He better not have. I already had the money ready." Taehyung replies.

"Put it towards your savings?" I suggest.

"I'll give it to Minah. Don't tell her." Taehyung speaks.

I giggle and shake my head. "I won't."

Minah walks out of the bathroom.

"Oh the pizzas are here! That's great!" Minah squeals. "Now bring on Pitch Perfect 2."

Taehyung and I smirk at each other and play the movie.

Ooooohhh this is going to be good. We're so evil. I smirk to myself...

__________________________

Omg this is my first BTS Jungkook fan fiction.

I know this whole chapter was Eunji's part, but don't worry chapter 2 will be awesome. I'll try and put Taehyung's POV in it, maybe Minah's as well. Jungkook's POV I'll definitely put in there.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. This took me ages to think of a story like this and how to display the characters and everything.

I'll be updating regularly now.

Anyway thanks all the love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 741 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...
1.7K 97 18
Life was going alright for both Jimin and Jungkook when they had no idea about each other. But one fine day when Jungkook accidentally enters the wro...
2.9K 277 11
Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook couldn't be more privileged and has no idea...
1.5M 47.7K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...