NYSM •Moments In Time•

By TMNT221BHobbit

These are just a bunch of one-shots, moments, headcanons, and imagines between the Four Horsemen and my OC, L... More

Imagine #1
One-Shot #1
Headcanon #1
Moment #1
Moment #2
Headcanon #2
Headcanon #3
Soulmates AU!
Headcanon #4
Zombieland AU!
Headcanon #5
Zombieland AU! Part Two
Headcanon #6
Moment #3 (Rated-R!)
Imagine #2
Headcanon #7
Moment #4
Zombieland AU! Part Three
Imagine #3 (Rated-R!)
Moment #5
Happy Birthday, Jesse Eisenberg!
One-Shot #3
Nerve AU!

One-Shot #2

1.2K 22 2
By TMNT221BHobbit

"You need to try something new, Hen," Logan smirked with her arms crossed, watching Henley slip a uniform over her swimsuit, "Less and less people will show up if you keep using the same stunt."

"Says the girl who likes to fly in all of her shows," Henley replied with a roll of her eyes, a smile played on her lips.

"Hey. Everyone loves to see a human fly, not constantly watch a girl get herself eaten alive all the time." She retorts back, offering the redhead a pair of heels, "And who the hell wears high heels in a fish tank?"

"Me!" Henley laughed while slipping on the heels, "What's wrong? Don't you like them?"

"I hate like them. But don't get me wrong, they look great on you!" Logan quickly defends herself when she saw Henley's puppy dog eyes, "Just...not on me. Heels of Hell as I like to say."

Henley laughs, "Good one." She hears the cheering get louder from backstage then looked back at Logan, smiling, "You'll be out there watching, right?"

The other woman sighs sarcastically, "Yes, but in the far back."

"Great," Henley walks over to her and gives her a small hug and a peck on the cheek, "Wish me luck!" She calls over her shoulder as she goes on stage and on top of the fish tank.

Logan scoffs lovingly and heads out to stand amongst the audience. She watches everyone's excited reactions as Henley pumps up their adrenaline, something she was really good at. The escape artist always knew how to excite a crowd, she loved the stage. Henley has herself following her usual script, tearing off her clothes to show off her swimsuit, the boys whooping and whistling. As Henley explains to everyone how the piranha tank comes into play, Logan gets a text from Merritt. She looked down just as Henley puts herself in handcuffs and jumps into the freezing water of the fish tank.

Merritt: How's it going?

Logan: The usual. Hen really needs to come up with a new trick.

Merritt: We'll give her an intervention later. ;)

Logan chuckles at this, then sends a quick 'alright, love you, bye' before looking back up as people started to scream and panic. She scoffs with a smirk as people try to help Henley out of the tank, hopelessly trying to break the glass.

She holds back the laughter and observes Henley's acting, then frowns when she noticed Henley looking right at her, fists pounding helplessly against the glass, her face full of panic. The way her eyes never left Logan's when searching for help, how her lips moved and told the other woman her situation. Doubt and worry tightened in Logan's chest when she realized the signs. She made Henley promise that if anything actually happened and she couldn't get out, she would look directly at Logan for her to know she needs help.

This wasn't an act. This was real.

Her feet break into a run towards the tank, pushing past the crowding people frantically, "Let me through-! LET ME THROUGH!"

Her scream frightened enough people for her to get through and run to the glass, pressing herself up to it as Henley locked eyes with her. Logan quickly examined the tank for any way out, noticing that the usual escape rigs weren't working like they were supposed to...it definitely wasn't part of the plan. When Logan couldn't find a way to get Henley out, that's when she really started to panic and did a last minute resort to also pound against the glass, even when there wasn't any way of breaking it.

"Hen! Henley! Get out! HENLEY GET OUT!" She screamed as the timer was running out, hoping that her screams were some kind of rescuing method to saving her lover.

The bubbles escaping Henley's lips indicated her response to how she couldn't escape. She was actually stuck. The redhead was scared out of her mind, meeting her hands to press up to Logan's from the other side of the glass as a last minute resort to feel comfort in her last moments of life.

"HENLEY!" Logan screamed drastically with tears streaming down her face, trying to reach the other through the glass as much as she desperately could. She scratched and kicked at the glass, praying for a miracle.

The timer rings in both girl's ears and Logan's scream was the only one who's could be heard between the two. Henley's scream was drowned out by the water and splashes of piranhas joining her. As she disappears into the gills and blood, Logan finds herself slamming her whole body against the glass while other people were trying to help save her.

"NO! NO! NO! HENLEY!!!!!" She cried, not finding the strength to further damage the glass and sunk down, leaning against it while crying until no noise could be heard escaping her lips. She could never begin to imagine what her partner felt in her last moments. Panic and excruciating pain, no doubt.

"This is bullshit!"

People shot up in the direction of the voice and Logan froze as the voice continued, "Whoever thought of this is a sick sadist!"

Henley laughs as the people around her realized it was her and cheered, bowing to her and offering her high fives and fist pumps like she was a legend. The praise was immense and Henley got high off of it like any adrenaline lover would, she thought her partner needed to share all the glory for such amazing acting.

But when she looked over to where Logan was once crying, the spot by the blood-filled tank was empty.

A half hour later, people were exiting from the show while Henley cleaned up, curious as to why Logan wasn't here helping her. At first, Hen thought that the other woman was in the bathroom cleaning herself up to look more presentable since she was drenched in bloody water and tear tracks, but it's been that long that she started to worry.

She gets a call from Jack and answers, "Hey!"

"What the hell happened??" Jack rushed out of worry, his voice frantic with stress dripping from his words that it scared Henley a little.

"What do you mean?"

"Just get home, please. Logan's such a big mess that she can't even talk."

Out of her starstruck confusion, Henley slowly made her way back to the apartment. When she walked through the door, she was greeted by Daniel glaring at her, his arms crossed. Apparently, Logan had calmed down enough to explain what happened because Danny was NOT happy.

"That was out of line and cruel, even for you, Henley. Even for me!" He yelled.

"What?" Was the only thing she was able to let out as she looked over to see Jack and Merritt sitting on the couch, Logan huddled up in Merritt's arms while uncontrollably crying, "What's going on?"

Logan sped out of Merritt's arms and ran over to Henley, almost about to slap her but Danny stops her arm from doing so as now angry tears replaced the sad ones in her eyes.

"You were right about one thing! You ARE a FUCKING SADIST!" Logan screams tremendously, gritting her teeth together.

"Whoa, Logan hang on. Let me explain-!"

"Explain what, that your sick prank went HORRIBLY WRONG?!"

"Hey! I didn't tell you I was going to do that so your reaction would look legit to the audience!" Henley frowns suddenly, stubbornly fighting back.

"Then tell me that's what you're going to do! I am a part-time actress, you bitch! I would've gone along with your little act!"

Her tears would not stop, and if they kept coming, the tear tracks might actually dig into her skin to form permanent marks. Angry or not, she was uncontrollably shaking over the aftermath of thinking she had just watched someone she loved getting devoured alive by little water monsters, her blood mixed in with the water as it spilled over the side and into Logan's clothes. It was a horrific sight to say the least. A picture she'll have nightmares about for weeks.

Henley stops, biting her lip as her heart clenches. She finally realizes what she did was wrong and that she took it too far, because even young Jack stood over Logan's shoulder, giving her a look of disapproval. She looks to Merritt, who for once never met her eyes. She sighs, nodding slowly.

"You're right. You're right...I'm sorry." She reaches over for the other woman, "I took it too far, Logan. I'm sorry. I should've told yo-!"

Logan pushed her arms away harshly, "NO! I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE ACTUALLY DEAD! YOU'RE A SADISTIC, SICK PSYCHOPATH!"

She runs into the bathroom, slamming the door so hard that the neighbors had complained the next day. Henley never spoke the next day, staring off at nothing as she replayed those words over and over again in her head. She knew she deserved it, but those words were painfully harsh even for Logan.

The boys don't say much about it, but continued on with life as if nothing had happened, knowing the girls will stay quiet while solving this independently, cause that's just how they worked.

Logan slept in Merritt's room for most nights as she predicted she was having nightmares. Merritt didn't mind it, but he eventually pointed out that maybe it was Henley she should go to at night, since the bad dreams are about her.

Henley wasn't asleep yet when her door creaked open and the bed sinks down beside her. She turns around and nearly jumps when Logan sneaks herself under Henley's arms and lays her head on her chest, her arms tightly round up around her waist. Henley didn't notice Logan was crying until she felt the front of her shirt grow wet, then she wraps her arms around Logan's shoulder to find out she was shaking.

"Hey...hey. It's okay...I'm right here. It's alright..."

Never the less, Logan never attended one of Henley's shows again, but would always have a sickly feeling every time she left. Despite her nightmares and the fact Henley was an escape artist, Logan worried that something bad might actually happened, and she wouldn't be there to help. She got really itchy when she stayed home during one of Henley's shows, so the boys would have to keep her occupied to avoid the dark thoughts she might be having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 263 12
Smosh One-Shots! *Requests open* Message or comment any Smosh ships or x reader's (romantic or platonic) you want to see and I'll do my best to write...
23.3K 376 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
33K 448 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
26.2K 615 16
Hi, this is the non-smutty version of my one shots. Here I am going to include cute stories about the twins and everything that comes to my mind (sad...