Headcanon #3

Merritt is one of those guys who takes pictures of you when you're not looking.

And when he looks at them, he adores them and calls you beautiful in each and every picture, even of they look horrible.

He takes pictures of Danny while he shuffles with his cards. Atlas does this to calm himself, so he wouldn't fidget or stutter. In Merritt's opinion, it's a moment where Danny lets his guard down, and he's almost vulnerable. So when Merritt takes a picture, he's got that defenseless Danny captured in the moment forever.

Merritt takes pictures of Jack whenever he's out in public. He's always got this huge smile on his face, like he blends in with everyone, and the smile just continues to grow when he comes back to Merritt, who's sitting at a table outside a café, and his pockets are full of cash and credit cards from all the people he stole from. Merritt always like to capture that moment in a picture.

Henley is all up in Merritt's business when he pulls out a camera. She poses like it's her job, and according to Danny it used to be. She does goofy faces where she sticks her tongue out or crosses her eyes. She also poses in sexy positions like she's on a Teen Vogue magazine. Poses like pulling her hair up as she bites her lip at the camera, or when she turns her back to it then looks over her shoulder as she walks away. Poses like that always drives Merritt crazy.

He takes pictures of Logan when they all go to Paris. He knows she hates it when someone takes a picture of her without her posing and her arms look fat and she's frowning. That's why she usually poses for pictures so no one could see those flaws. Merritt would carefully take pictures of her when she's laughing or interacting with the others, that way she's smiling and her arms are more hidden. But still, there are some photos that Logan does not like of her and to prove to her that he didn't care, Merritt would hang them up in his room. He would put them in Polaroid frames and right down comments under each photo. Everytime Logan walked into his room, there was her insecure photos, labeled 'Gorgeous' or 'Hot' or 'Downright Beautiful', and it sparks more confidence within Logan.

He hangs up the other pictures of the Horsemen, too. He puts them in places where they'll be found. He puts some on the coffee pot in the morning for either Henley or Danny to see. He'll put them up on the doorway for Jack to see whenever he came home after a night out. All the same, it makes them smile.