One-Shot #2

"You need to try something new, Hen," Logan smirked with her arms crossed, watching Henley slip a uniform over her swimsuit, "Less and less people will show up if you keep using the same stunt."

"Says the girl who likes to fly in all of her shows," Henley replied with a roll of her eyes, a smile played on her lips.

"Hey. Everyone loves to see a human fly, not constantly watch a girl get herself eaten alive all the time." She retorts back, offering the redhead a pair of heels, "And who the hell wears high heels in a fish tank?"

"Me!" Henley laughed while slipping on the heels, "What's wrong? Don't you like them?"

"I hate like them. But don't get me wrong, they look great on you!" Logan quickly defends herself when she saw Henley's puppy dog eyes, "Just...not on me. Heels of Hell as I like to say."

Henley laughs, "Good one." She hears the cheering get louder from backstage then looked back at Logan, smiling, "You'll be out there watching, right?"

The other woman sighs sarcastically, "Yes, but in the far back."

"Great," Henley walks over to her and gives her a small hug and a peck on the cheek, "Wish me luck!" She calls over her shoulder as she goes on stage and on top of the fish tank.

Logan scoffs lovingly and heads out to stand amongst the audience. She watches everyone's excited reactions as Henley pumps up their adrenaline, something she was really good at. The escape artist always knew how to excite a crowd, she loved the stage. Henley has herself following her usual script, tearing off her clothes to show off her swimsuit, the boys whooping and whistling. As Henley explains to everyone how the piranha tank comes into play, Logan gets a text from Merritt. She looked down just as Henley puts herself in handcuffs and jumps into the freezing water of the fish tank.

Merritt: How's it going?

Logan: The usual. Hen really needs to come up with a new trick.

Merritt: We'll give her an intervention later. ;)

Logan chuckles at this, then sends a quick 'alright, love you, bye' before looking back up as people started to scream and panic. She scoffs with a smirk as people try to help Henley out of the tank, hopelessly trying to break the glass.

She holds back the laughter and observes Henley's acting, then frowns when she noticed Henley looking right at her, fists pounding helplessly against the glass, her face full of panic. The way her eyes never left Logan's when searching for help, how her lips moved and told the other woman her situation. Doubt and worry tightened in Logan's chest when she realized the signs. She made Henley promise that if anything actually happened and she couldn't get out, she would look directly at Logan for her to know she needs help.

This wasn't an act. This was real.

Her feet break into a run towards the tank, pushing past the crowding people frantically, "Let me through-! LET ME THROUGH!"

Her scream frightened enough people for her to get through and run to the glass, pressing herself up to it as Henley locked eyes with her. Logan quickly examined the tank for any way out, noticing that the usual escape rigs weren't working like they were supposed to...it definitely wasn't part of the plan. When Logan couldn't find a way to get Henley out, that's when she really started to panic and did a last minute resort to also pound against the glass, even when there wasn't any way of breaking it.