Happy Birthday, Jesse Eisenberg!

((It's Jesse's 33rd birthday today, October 5th! I know he won't ever read this but I just want to say Happy Birthday, Jesse! I love you and you absolutely inspire me! Lately I haven't been very bright and I haven't been able to reach my goal as an actress but I just want to say you push me to always try my hardest and so far it's paid off! Thank you so much, Jesse, you truly are a hero for what you do and I love every movie you're in!))

The light blinds him even with his eyelids guarding his vision. Daniel groans as the sun seeps through his window, hitting him square in the face once someone had pulled back the curtains. Danny finds himself burrowing deeper into the thick bedsheets as someone crawls into bed with him.

"Happy Birthday, Atlas!" Lula's cheery voice sets him off guard, and he groans in response, "Oh, come on, get up! Or I'll start jumping!"

Her threats seemed playful and so he remained quiet, not yet wanting to get up, especially to a woman who seems way too hyper this early in the morning.

When he doesn't stir, Lula grabs one side of him and pushes him off the bed, Danny letting out an undignified yelp as he lands roughly on his side.

"What the hell, Lu?!"

"Ah, Danny! You're awake!" She says innocently, "Get up and get dressed! We have a big day ahead of us!"

Before he could protest, Lula was skipping out of the door, humming a small tune she had just made up. Daniel rubs his eyes before looking around, sighing as he stood up, getting dressed as he walked around his room. Turning 33 wasn't exactly special, but all the same Danny's fellow Horsemen insisted on making it a big deal.

Once he got dressed, the showman left his room to go find everyone else, and catches sight of them all in the kitchen.

Lula was instructing Merritt as to how he should decorate the cake she had just finished baking, the mentalist muttering curses as he struggled with the cooking ware.

Dylan watches in amusement while he flips the pancakes and stirs up the sizzling bacon for breakfast. No one had protested when Dylan offered to cook for the morning, since he was one of the best cooks!

Jack and Logan sat at the dining table, going through coupons and places to go for the day while gingerly sipping coffee. Logan looks up to see Danny, and smiles warmly while pushing an extra mug of hot coffee in his direction.

"Happy Birthday, Danny!"

Merritt looks up and grins, "Happy Birthday, Buffy."

Danny scoffs while walking across the room to gratefully take the cup of coffee Logan had made for him, sitting down next to Jack while the younger man reaches over and gives him a side hug with a bright smile as usual.

"Happy Birthday, Danny!"

Danny mumbled a thank you before he started drinking his coffee. Soon, a plate of food is set in front of him and he looks up to see Dylan grinning slightly, ruffling up Danny's cut short hair as he walks of, "Happy Birthday."

"Okay, I get it, guys. Enough already," Danny rolled his eyes.

"So, where do you want to go today?" Logan asks while leaning forward, "It's your day! Seriously, pick a place!"

"How about the moon," he spoke glumly.

"Ha ha," she says sarcastically back.

"Come on, Danny," Jack grins, "You're only 33 once."

"Exactly!" Lula chimed in while licking her chocolate covered fingers.

"Maybe we should search up nursing homes," Merritt suggested, "You're getting old and expensive."