My brothers best friend

Por ashtonbbe30

I'm Ari Clifford and I live in castleburry Connecticut with my dad. I have an older brother Michael Clifford... Más

Watched it begin again.
I've been missing you
Jump, for my love
First time in forever
Girls just wanna have fun
I'll make love to you, like you want me to
Eye of the tiger
Dont go chasing water falls
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Help, anybody.
Dont walk away
Lets talk about sex baby
I really really like you
Love me harder
Lost in reality
Crazy
Goodbye my lover
English love affair
Apologies
I miss you
You give me butterflies
Time after time
We're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Jet black heart
Im glad you crashed the wedding
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Save me
Lets talk
Drunk nights
We are family
I'll be there
Welcome to new york
Tempory fix
I hate you i love you
FINAL ENDING
What should I do?
SEQUEL
NEW BOOK

Fuck you, fuck you very very much

5.9K 123 16
Por ashtonbbe30

Ari POV

I woke up, familiar arms around me and the scent of him made me smile even more. I was here, in the moment.

"Morning beautiful." Ashton's husky morning voice croaked. Oh god his morning voice.

"Hey," I smiled turning around to face him. "How'd you know I was awake?"

"You fidget when you begin to wake up, I normally wake up when someone is kicking me." He chuckled his eyes still closed.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I mumbled ashamed.

"Don't be, it's your quirk, I love it." He smiled opening his eyes slowly.

"Hmm, more than you love me?" I questioned playfully.

"Oh yeah," he nodded laughing. "So much more."

"Oh yeah?" I asked moving quickly so I was above him as my lips lingered above his. "Maybe I should show you what you could love more."

"Yeah." He coughed moving around.

I moved closer my lips only centimetres from his. "Too bad I don't do morning breath." Then I rolled off of him and stood up grabbing some clothes.

"Fuck." He murmured pulling the duvet over him.

"I could feel you Ashton, you're going to have to sort that out yourself aren't you?" I laughed walking away in victory.

I made sure to drop my panties dropping down to get them and coming up slowly and sexily, he grunted and I laughed in success.

///

I was eating breakfast when Michael walked out rolling his hands through his hair and stomping his feet on the cold floor.

"Oh, are you joining us on tour?" Mike asked noticing I was there.

"Uh," I looked at him. "I don't know yet. I need to check with college and my roommates." I explained stabbing my fork in my egg.

"Ah," he nodded in understand meant. "Funny joke last night by the way. You know, with the shower?"

I laughed. "Oops," I stood up throwing my breakfast away. "I'm sorry about that. But I have to go meet may now, I'll see you later."

I left and headed to my car. I started it up and 'can't stop the feeling' came on by Justin Timberlake. I turned it up full volume and put my windows down.

"When you dance, dance, dance, dance." I sang as I whipped my hair a few times.

///

"Ariana Clifford! Where the fuck did you end up last night!? Ethan and me were worried sick you fuck up!" She yelled but smiled hugging me.

"I was with my boyfriend if you must know." I laughed hugging her back.

"And was this boyfriend Ashton irwin?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Uhuh, how'd you guess?" I acted shocked.

"Well sir is on a fucking ape shit land and looking for your un-beating heart! You wasted his precious school tuition Money."

"Fuck this school and its money." I rolled my eyes.

"If that's your Motto miss Clifford, head to the head office now." Sir yelled from behind me.

I spun around slowly and smiled sheepishly. Fuck!

///

"Excluded! You're excluded!?" May yelled as Ethan and Parker laughed.

"Yeah, but I kinda wanted to leave anyways." I mumbled knowing what was coming next. "I, I, I uh want to go on tour with the boys again." I winced.

"You fucking what!? And leave me!? What about our house!?" She yelled.

"Yeah, that's what I was worried about." I huffed sitting down. "Me and Ashton have been apart for so long it's unbelievable, I miss him and I want to be with him." I mumbled fiddling with my car keys.

"Darn it!" May huffed sitting down. "I understand Ari, but you better call me everyday and buy me the shittiest presents you can find in every country."

"Deal!" I exclaimed hugging her.

///

I walked on the bus with five suitcases behind me. I began pulling them all in when I heard all four boys laughing at me struggling.

"Help me then douche pants!" I yelled tripping over a case and landing on my butt. I screamed in mid fall.

"Babe, are you okay?" Ashton asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Then they all burst out laughing. "Fuck you."

"Is this for us or something?" Luke asked scratching his neck.

"No, I'm joining you all on tour." I smiled pulling my last case in.

"What!?" Ashton exclaimed happily. "Really!?"

I nodded and he ran over to me jumping over the cases and pulling me into a hug. He kissed me and then began laughing with happiness.

"I'm glad you're joining us sis." Mike smiled.

"Me too bro." His eyes glowed and he smiled.

I haven't called him bro in a longtime. I guess he's happy I did finally call him bro again. He is my brother so I feel bad for the way I treated him.

///

"Babe? We're going out for sound check. You'll be okay for a few hours right?" Ashton asked sitting on the end of my bed.

"Yeah, yeah sure. I'll see you later." I fake smiled, I think it was pretty convincing though.

"See you soon Ari." He pecked my lips before running off.

I was in one of my down moods today. I didn't want to have these days, not now. But I'm still Ari Clifford, I'm going to have them.

I decided to go for a walk, it would be better if I did. Clear my head you know? So I did. I put my music on and headed outside, I listened to 'too good' by Rihanna and drake. I couldn't be fucked about much.

I was just walking down the streets of Manchester, which was the next place the guys went by the way, when someone caught my eye.

He was walking down the street hand in hand with a pregnant women looking at baby shops and carrying baby shopping bags. It was Edward.

"Edward." I said just loud enough for him to look around and find me.

"Shit." His eyes landed on mine and he went pale.

I knew he didn't want to see me, but I couldn't help but want to see him and talk of course.

"Hey, long time no see." I shrugged walking over to them.

"Jemma, this is Ari, Ari Jemma." He waved between us both.

"Hi, Jemma is a?" I asked shaking her hand.

"A fiancé and a mother to his un-born child." Jemma smiled widely.

"Oh wow, congratulations!" I lied smiling all to fake. "I still visit my sons grave, I have pieces with me too like the clothes he was allowed to wear for a few hours. What do you have of him Edward?" I asked knowing full well the answer.

"What's she on about Eddie?" Jemma laughed nervously.

"Ari ... Just leave will you." He mumbled pulling Jemma closer to him.

"No, no I won't just go! He's our son or have you forgotten him!?"

"He's dead Ari! Dead! We never got to hold an alive baby! He doesn't know who we are for God sake! You're just a women who carried a baby and failed to make it live a life! Get over it okay!?" Edward snapped.

People gathered around staring at him in disgust. I felt tears stream down my cheeks as I shook my head.

"I held him for eight months, I held that baby! I held him in my arms, he was warm, he was my little boy. I wrapped him up in a blanket for you to have and I took his baby grow. Do you even have that blanket Edward?"

"No, I burnt it with all your shit." He hissed pulling Jemma even closer to him.

"You're a disgusting man you know that!" A middle aged women walked over pointing at Edward. "I lost a baby at eight months too, she was called analyse, she was beautiful. I held her in my arms dead just like this girl here, I watched as they carted her off and put her in a small box to bury her. She is always in my mind, I feel the pain she feels. How could you be so evil!?" The women then turned to Jemma. "I hope you're happy with the choice you made to have him as your child's father. I hope he doesn't do the same too you if it ever happens."

I smiled as the women left and walked away still shaking her head in disgust. Then everyone else spoke up.

"You evil pig! What are you!"

"Fuck your self you child killer!"

"Rot in hell!"

"How dare you! I love Ari! Ariton for life!"

"You're disgusting! Lock away all your kids before he kills them!"

"I hope you never get another chance to have any more kids. I hope the women leaves you and takes the baby with her!"

It was a mixture of women, males and fans. They all supported me, they all cared. I stood closer to Edward to make sure he could hear me.

"I hope Jemma does leave, and I hope you never have kids again. If my son is all you ever had, then know what you did today and remember that."

With that I left, people cheering after me and clapping my back as I walked away. I was still crying and still trying to think of something to do.

///

I was in a coffee shop when Ashton ran in all breathless and sweaty. I stared at him shocked when he just stood there puffing and wheezing.

"Uh, hi." I waved shocked to see him.

"Fans ... Crying ... Baby ... Edward ... " I laughed at how out of breath he was.

"I'm fine ash, I love my son." I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.

"I was so scared. I thought you'd be upset, there are pictures and videos of you crying." He sat down less breathless now.

"Yes, I was, past tense Ashton. I'm fine, I will always be fine. I just have bad days and good days. I never should have come out today, I knew I could see Edward. But I'm good, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded. "It's not like we can't try for one anyways." Ashton mumbled.

"What?" I asked shocked. "Y-you'd want one?"

"Of course, I'd want a lot of kids. I'd want as many as I could have. I want them all with you Ari." He said seriously. "Okay, I'm away a lot and okay, I'm not that amazing but I'd put it all on hold for you, for us. You know that right?"

"I didn't, but I do now. Also, I'd love to have babies with you. You'd be a perfect dad. A perfect one, better than Edward could ever be. But I'd never take back Jackson, I will always have him on my mind." I explained.

"Of course baby, anything. You can show me his gravestone soon."

///

I was in bed checking my Twitter and Instagram when a old friend popped up. She's called Eva.

Hey babes, where you been hiding?
Seen 18:08

Oh, hey Eva. Well, I'm travelling a lot lately. Wbu?
Delivered 18:09

I shut my phone off and lay quietly on the bed thinking of what happened today. Does Edward really think that?

Ping!

To Ari Clifford;
You fucking bitch! Jemma left me because of today, because of you. I lost my baby, a real one that's alive! I hope you know what you have done you ugly, fat, worthless whore!
From Edward

I rolled my eyes but felt hurt by what he said.

"What's up?" Ashton asked leaping on the bed.

"Huh?" I asked locking my phone. "Oh, nothing you?"

"Babe," he looked at me knowingly. "I know when your lying."

"Well, I'm fine." I lied once again turning over and switching my lamp off.

I heard Ashton huff whilst he got up and went to the bathroom. I lay there for a few minutes wishing I could be honest with him, wishing I could be this girl that made him constantly happy. I'm not though am I? I'm a wreck that's ruining his life.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
32.8K 1.5K 58
It was a fairly simple dare. Get the girl's number, maybe ask her out. No one expected death, betrayal, and heart break. © copyright micahlclifford...
47 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...