Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

By Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Another Important A/N
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 19

1.9K 72 28
By Maclue

"Hey Y/N I gotta tell you something important ." Y/B/N said nervously.

We both lay comfortably on Y/B/N bed just like any other day.I had my right arm around her shoulder while she lay in my chest her arms wrapped around my waist like a koala. I lowered the volume on the flat screen t.v.

"What is it koali?" I ask her by her new nickname I made. I felt myself smiling at her confuse face.

Instead of answering my question she ask me a question."What in the world is a koali?" She ask confusion lace in her voice.

I shrug my shoulders." Don't know I just made it up."

Her cute,adorable confuse face never disappeared." So let me get this straight you made a nickname for me." She said her bright green eyes staring straight at me while her lips form a bright smile.

For a 15 year old she is damn beautiful. If I didn't think of her as my little sister I would have a major crush on her. Even though we are both 15 she is like my little sister.

"Why are you so happy over the nickname?" I ask her while a smile playing on my face as she claps in pure happiness at her nickname.

"Because I am the first person you ever give a nickname to." She said still over the moon in happiness.

Instead of me smiling at her happiness I felt myself frowning. People at a young age have called their friends by their nicknames while this is my first time calling someone by their nickname.

"What's wrong bro?" Y/B/N worried eyes met my sad ones.

"Why don't people at school like me?" I ask sadly.

I don't have any friends since I was 10. Unlike me Y/B/N is popular like really popular. Head cheerleader and not only that she is smart as heck. I don't even know what I did to deserve a loving,caring best friend in the whole world. She left her other friends for me because they were trying to make her stop being my friend because I was a loser. Without a second thought she punch the girl that called me a loser then she ended her friendship them.

I am very lucky to have her.

"They do like you." She said trying to convince me.

"No they don't Y/B/N." I could feel my throat tightening while tears are threatening to come out as I continued." Every time I try to make a new friend or if I talk to someone they either ignore me or they will run away from me. Its like I am some kind of virus." Instead of Y/B/N laying on my chest our roles were reverse. I am now laying on her chest with my arms wrapped tightly on her waist as her left hand caressed the back of my neck and her right hand rub soothing circles on my back.

"Shh,stop crying Y/N,I'm here okay,your not alone." She said reassuringly which made me stop crying.

She's right. As long as she is right beside me I will be okay.

"Thank you koali." She gave me a big smile and a kiss on my cheek which made me blush.

"Anytime bro."

Present time

Its been a month since I was left for dead in the forest by that arsehole and Y/B/N death and it is not getting easy for me. Everyday is hell for me. Without her is like losing my light in my life. I feel nothing but sadness everyday. She is not there for me anymore.

I just avoid everyone. Chrissy tried to talk to me 2 weeks ago but I just kept avoiding her until she reluctantly left for tour. My ex's were harder to avoid since I took control of Syco records. My brother tried to talk to me in the burial of Y/B/N but I kept punching him until people separated me from him. My parents like always are busy with their jobs.

I let out a bitter chuckle.

I thought my life was bad enough when the girls cheated on me with my brother,now my sister is dead fucking dead.

I look at the tombstone of my beloved sister in sorrow.

Y/B/FN
Born on: august 14 1997
Died on: july 14 2016
"Nothing in the world or universe could ever replace the light you shone upon us"

"I-I'm...so s-sor-ry...sis" I felt so much emotions but sadness and guilt stood out the most.

I failed her

I felt my knees buckle next to her grave.

"I p-promise you...and I failed you." My vision was blurry but I did not made any move to wipe the tears away. I just continue staring at the tombstone hoping that Y/B/N will just pop out and say that all of this is a prank.

I took another breath to stop my cries." Ha-Happy Birthday Y/B/N." I felt tears escaping my eyes and a sob escape my mouth.

"WHY HER?! WHY HER?! A-AND NOT M-ME?!" I scream in anger and pain.

I grip my hair in frustration.

Why? Why her? Why someone who I needed the most?

I felt drops of water on my hair then I heard a loud roar coming from the sky.

Seriously?!

"GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT! IS THIS HOW MUCH THE WORLD HATE ME?!" I scream.

"Screaming at nothing won't help the pain go away Y/N."

I close my eyes in frustration.

Great she's here

"What are you doing here Camila?" I could feel the rain soaking my shirt and the strong wind rustling the trees.

Can this day get and better

"I just want to help you Y/N." She said in a caring tone.

She is lying to you. You are stupid and pathetic kid who couldn't even save the most important person in his life.

I tried!

Oh you tried by what?! Tugging on the ropes! Yup that was really helpful for Y/B/N. You promise her that everything was gonna be alright that you were gonna protect her,but were is she now Y/N? She is dead,gone forever because you were stupid stupid enough to think that the police or your ex lovers or even your brother was gonna save you. You told her false hope,lies that you believe.

Stop please

I could feel my body vibrating with continuous sobs. I grip my hair with both of my hands in frustration at the voice in my head.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I heard Camila's concern voice.

"Nothing's wrong Camila." I answered in a raspy voice from all the crying I did for the past days.

I heard her footsteps approaching me then I felt the droplets of rain stop around me.

She brought an umbrella

Of course she did dumbass. Why would she not bring an umbrella when the weather is clearly rainy. Only a dumbass like you would not bring an umbrella or at least a hat.

I shook my head in hopes to stop the voice in my head.

"Y/N please tell me what's wrong?" Camila pleaded.

I felt my eye twitch in anger.

"WHAT'S WRONG CAMILA?!WHAT'S WRONG IS MY SISTER IS DEAD!DEAD! I WILL NEVER EVER SEE HER EVER AGAIN! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY! I don't want to be alone." I could feel her soft hands wrapped around my waist and her lips close to my right ear.

"Your never alone Y/N." The way she talked was so soft and alluring that it made me listen to her and her alone."I am and will be there for you even if you don't want me there,OK?" Her breath hitting my ear and her warm embrace made me feel safe and warm.

I wish I could feel this safe and warmth in my body with her forever

I nod my head but I did not made any attempt to move out of the embrace neither did she.We felt the rain hitting us but we didn't care. I close my eyes and savor the moment I am in.

This just feels right

I don't know how long we would have stayed in that embrace if Camila's phone wouldn't have rung.

I felt her arms retracting making me release a sigh.

At least I savored it

I heard Camila talking to someone on her phone while my vision went back to Y/B/N tombstone.

I stood up and slowly made my way to Y/B/N tombstone. I kneeled down to Y/B/N tombstone when I was close enough. I touch tombstone like it would break,soft and like it would be the last time.

"I promise you Y/B/N that one way or another I am gonna make him pay for he has done." I felt a tear escape my eye as I stood up knowing that I would never gonna see Y/B/N alive and talking back to me.

I promise you Y/B/N,I will catch him for you

I walk back to Camila who is looking at me with sadness in her eyes. When I was next to her she wrapped her arms around my neck while my arms went to her waist. I could feel my heart beating fast. Camila pulled me closer to her until there was no space left but our lips didn't touch. I could feel her breath hitting my lips. Her eyes were shining with happiness and the smile that was on her face showed when I slowly lean in.

Her lips were so soft like the softest pillow. The kiss is not rush or hungry it is just filled with love.

"I love you."

A/N
Well guys until next time,hope you enjoy this chapter :) Who do you think said "I love you"?

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
1.3M 34.3K 44
The girls were 25yrs old when they ended Fifth Harmony. Each were ready to move on and start the next chapter of their lives. Lauren however, was not...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...