A Miraculous Discovery โœ”

By Samantha_High

๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——: 13th SEPTEMBER 2016 ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—Ÿ: A MIRACULOUS FUTURE (Completed in 2021) Marinette Dupa... More

ใ€‹warningใ€Š
ใ€Š the only thing i can do ใ€‹
ใ€Š double lives - diary entry ใ€‹
ใ€Š unexpected test ใ€‹
ใ€Š asking the universe ใ€‹
ใ€Š dumb and naive - diary entry ใ€‹
ใ€Š marinette's diary box ใ€‹
ใ€Š the cinema ใ€‹
ใ€Š hawkmoth - betrayed soul ใ€‹
ใ€Š akumatised ใ€‹
ใ€Š ladybug and cat noir ใ€‹
ใ€Š lucky charm ใ€‹
ใ€Š don't worry ใ€‹
ใ€Š hawkmoth - will be ready ใ€‹
ใ€Š the reason ใ€‹
ใ€Š he sure did ใ€‹
ใ€Š didn't catch the akuma ใ€‹
ใ€Š calm or angry? ใ€‹
ใ€Š maybe ใ€‹
ใ€Š did he tell? ใ€‹
ใ€Š conversation between alya and cat noir ใ€‹
ใ€Š spe-CAT-ular ใ€‹
ใ€Š try ใ€‹
ใ€Š hawkmoth - fly ใ€‹
ใ€Š second chance ใ€‹
ใ€Š dispersing into the air ใ€‹
ใ€Š horrifying imagination ใ€‹
ใ€Š the first thing i'll do ใ€‹
ใ€Š hawkmoth - incompetent villian ใ€‹
ใ€Š pain ใ€‹
ใ€Š whoa ใ€‹
ใ€Š never thought ใ€‹
ใ€Š fascinated gaze ใ€‹
ใ€Š the prince of egypt ใ€‹
ใ€Š staying in the shadows ใ€‹
ใ€Š three hundred and ninety two years ใ€‹
ใ€Š had to admit it ใ€‹
ใ€Š never in the world ใ€‹
ใ€Š just gonna roam around ใ€‹
ใ€Š the banquet ใ€‹
ใ€Š what didn't you do? ใ€‹
ใ€Š illusions ใ€‹
ใ€Š what are you going to do about it? ใ€‹
ใ€Š he meant business ใ€‹
ใ€Š clever ใ€‹
ใ€Š sort of a threat ใ€‹
ใ€Š uh-oh ใ€‹
ใ€Š past few hours ใ€‹
ใ€Š are you serious? ใ€‹
ใ€Š the reveal ใ€‹
ใ€Š back to normal ใ€‹
ใ€‹author's noteใ€Š
introduction to upside down!
Sequel: A Miraculous Future!!
If you loved AMD...
Do you need a Book Cover?

ใ€Š seriously can't believe ใ€‹

3.7K 159 30
By Samantha_High

Adrien grunted as he saw Chloe over the other side of the court. I really don't want to do this. Adrien thought.
He then realised he voiced it as well when Marinette pleaded, "Come on, it's the only way to get rid of these Ticket Master's."
"But why do I have to do it?" Adrien whined.
"Because she'll listen to you."
Adrien groaned. I so don't want to do this.
He apparently voice that one, too. "Please. For me?" Marinette asked.
"Okay." Adrien sighed and closed the distance between himself and Chloe.
"Adrikins!" She yelled, jumping onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and peppering his face with kisses.

"Hi, Chloe." Adrien grunted, noting that she used the awful pet name.

He hated that name.

"Do you wanna do something later tonight?" She asked, gazing into her favourite pair of green eyes.
Adrien stifled a groan, and then he stifled a gag at what he said next, "I would love to," he mentally scrunched up his face, "but I can't, my father needs me home tonight."
"Oh, okay. Maybe another day, then?"
She is really insistent, isn't she?

"Sure." He glanced over at Marinette, and she showed him the thumbs up. "It's pretty weird how Ivan got Akumatised again." He started.
"Yeah." Chloe agreed, "He really needs to have some anger management sessions, or something." Chloe paused, "But, Ladybug saved the day. She always does."
"Yeah. She's awesome." Adrien paused, remembering what Marinette said, "But, really, you were the hero that day, when Stone Heart's Akuma wasn't caught." Adrien said, making a mental note to never let Marinette put one of her plans to do with Chloe into action.
"Really, how?" Chloe asked.
"Well, when Ladybug didn't catch the Akuma the first time, you... persuaded him to become Stone Heart again, so he could be defeated once and for all."
"Yeah, I did!" Chloe said, "Are you proud of me, Adrikins?"
Adrien faked a smile, "Yes, I am, Chloe."

Chloe smiled and reached up to loop her hands around Adrien's neck. He froze.
What is she doing?

He soon found out, because she puckered her lips, ready to give Adrien the most unwanted kiss of his life. "Wait!" Adrien exclaimed.
Chloe stopped, and Adrien let a relieved sigh escape his lips, "You know what you should do?" He asked.
"What?" Chloe asked, starting to get excited.
"You should save the day again. Help Ladybug out."
A disappointed look came about Chloe's face for a few seconds, and then she smiled, "Then, we can try that kiss again?" She asked hopefully.
Adrien stifled a gag, "Sure." His throat felt strangled. I seriously can't believe that I just agreed to that.

🐞🐞🐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 823 34
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. ๐Ž๐๐„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. ๐€๐๐ƒ this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
76.2K 4.1K 47
When an akumatized victim begins to attack Marinette with the supervision of Hawkmoth, Chat Noir attempts at being her protector. Due to a distracti...
58K 2K 50
When Adrien goes in search of someone to talk to, he is surprisingly welcomed as his superhero Cat Noir side into the Dupain-Cheng household, leading...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...