My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 33

16.7K 556 359
By 1DLarry123

This is dedicated to @mylarrystylinson because I just read all of the comments on this story again and her comments were always so cute! It made my day so I hope you like the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

We decided that I'll go to school again today and my parents will look after the babies. I have to finish school and there are only a few days left so I should be there. Harry and I get ready and I feed the babies while Harry makes breakfast. The doorbell rings and I open the door, while still feeding Luke.

"Hey." I say smiling and my mom and Mark come inside.

They close the door and Luke is ready. I go upstairs and lay him down in his bed. Then I go back downstairs and sit down at the table. Perfect timing, because it's ready now. We eat quickly and then we tell my parents when we'll be back and that we already fed them once and so on.

"I know what to do with babies Lou. Now go to school or you'll be too late." my mom says.

"Ok thank you mom." I say.

"Bye!" we say and sit down in Harry's car.

We drive to school and Harry parks the car in front of it. Before we enter the building I give Harry a quick kiss and then I go to my locker.

"Hey!" Zayn says and I smile.

"Hey, where's Perrie?" I ask.

"She's sick today." he says.

"Oh, will she be back tomorrow?" I ask and he nods.

"How are you babies?" he asks.

"Good, my parents are looking after them." I say.

"Don't they have to plan a wedding?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah but they'll plan it at our house and look afteer the children." I say.

"It's really nice from them to do that." he says and I nod.

"C'mon let's go to class." I say.

We enter our classroom and sit down. El comes over to us and raises her eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell me that the babies are here?" she asks.

"Oh my god El I'm so sorry but I totally forgot that! It was a bit stressy and I didn't feel that good, you know." I say.

"It's ok. Harry showed us the pictures you sent him yesterday and they're really cute." she says.

"Thanks." I say.

Harry enters the room and I smile at him. He smiles back and El sits down. The lesson begins but because there are only a few days of school left we don't do that much anymore.

------------------------

In the break I decide to go to the teacher's room and wait for Harry there. When he comes I take his hand and pull him into an empty classroom.

"Lou?" he asks and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Do you think the kids are ok?" I ask and he laughs a bit.

"Are you worried about them?" he asks.

"Are you not?" I ask.

"Lou, your mom raised 5 children and you're one of them. And you're perfect so I trust her." he says and I smile.

"Thanks." I say and he pulls me closer.

He kisses the top of my head and places his bag on the table next to us.

"Why did you wait for me in front of the teacher's room?" he asks.

"I knew you would go there." I say smiling.

"I told the teachers yesterday that I'm gay." Harry says smiling.

"Really?" I ask excited and he nods.

"I'm so proud of you." I say and hug him tightly.

He laughs a bit and holds me tight as well.

--------------------------

When I go back to the classroom someone suddenly tops me by grabbing my shoulder. I turn around and look into Jim's eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Y-you were pregnant?" he asks and I nod.

"Wh-why didn't you tell me?" he asks, tears filling his eyes.

"Why should I?" I ask.

"We're going to be brothers, shouldn't I know about something like that then?" he asks.

"Jim, the problem is I know you love me and I didn't want you to be sad or something." I say.

"At least I would've known then." he says and I sigh.

"My mom and your Dad will come over today. Come with them so you can see the babies." I say and his face lights up.

"Y-you want me to see them?" he asks.

"Like you said, you're going to be my brother." I say smiling and he pulls me into his arms.

"Thank you so much." he whispers and I put a hand on his back, patting it lightly.

He pulls away and smiles at me one more time before he goes into the classroom. I sigh and go in as well. Harry looks at me a bit confused and I shrug. I sit down and take my things out.

"What did Jim want?" Zayn asks.

"He asked why I didn't tell him that I was pregnant." I whisper.

"Why should you?" Zayn says.

"Well we're going to be brothers." I say.

"And now?" he asks.

"He will come over with my mom and Mark today so he can see the babies." I say.

"Are you sure you want him to meet them?" Zayn asks.

"No, I'm not sure but my mom always tells me that we'll be a family soon so I guess that's a good way to show her that I accepted it." I say.

"Just be careful, you know how he feels about you. That doesn't change in a few months." Zayn says and I nod.

"I know." I say.

--------------------------------

"Hey darling." Harry says and quickly kisses me before we sit down in his car.

"Hey." I say smiling and he drives home.

"What did you and Jim talk about today?" Harry asks when we enter our house.

"He just asked me why I didn't tell him I was pregnant." I say.

"Why should you?" Harry asks, taking his shoes off.

"He said that we're going to be brothers and stuff." I say.

"And then?" Harry asks, his brows furrowed.

"Is my lovely man jealous?" I ask smirking.

I go over to him and put my hand on his waist, pulling him closer.

"Your man?" Harry asks smirking.

"I didn't know we're already married." he adds and I blush a bit.

"Um-" I mumble and he wraps his arms around me.

"This is not exactly how I planned it but it will work as well." Harry says smiling and I look at him confused.

"What-" he cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"Louis, you're the most beautiful and perfect boy I ever met. There's nobody else I would want to spend my live with." Harry says and I blush.

"You are the only one for me and I want you to be by my side forever." he says and suddenly I realize what's happening.

He pulls his arms away and goes down on one knee.

"Louis Tomlinson." he starts, taking a box out of his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" Harry asks and I cover my mouth.

"Yes! Of course!" I say and he puts the ring on my finger.

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him in, crashing my lips on his. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I pull away and rest my forehead against his.

"I love you so much." I say, smiling big.

"I love you too." he says, smiling just as big.

I peck his lips one more time and then I pull away. I look at the beautiful ring at my hand and can't help but smile.

"Do you like it?" Harry asks.

"It's so beautiful." I say.

"C'mon." Harry says and takes my hand in his.

We go upstairs and say hello to our children. I take Luke out of his bed and Harry Darcy and we go downstairs. We prepare the bottles of milk and feed them. I can't believe that Harry just proposed to me and I'm engaged now. I'm going to be with the love of my life forever and there's nothing more beautiful.

After feeding them I lay Luke down on my lap, carefully holding his little head. He looks at me with his big blue eyes and smiles a bit. They're really the cutest kids I've ever seen but I guess every parent says that. I don't want them to ever grow up.

-----------------------------------

After a while the doorbell rings and we go to the doors with the babies in our arms. I open the door and hug my mom and Mark, always being careful because of Luke of course. I see Jim whose jaw almost drops when he sees Luke and Darcy.

"Hey Jim." I say.

"Hey." he says smiling.

"Come in guys." Harry says.

They go inside and sit down on the couch.

"It's still weird to see you two together." Jim says.

"Why?" Mark asks.

"Harry is my teacher and Louis is in my class. It's weird when a kid from your class is dating your teacher." Jim says, not telling him about the fact that he loves me, but I'm ok with that.

Mark probably already knows because my mom told him anyways.

"What's their names?" Jim asks after a while.

"This is Luke and Harry is holding Darcy." I say.

"Can I like...hold them?" Jim asks and Harry hands him Darcy.

"But watch out because of the head." Harry says and Jim nods.

I can see that Harry doesn't really like the fact that Jim is holding Darcy and he always keeps an eye on Jim.

"Calm down." I whisper into his ear and he nods.

I hand him Luke so he's a bit distracted and my mom suddenly stares at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What ring is that?" she asks and I smile really big.

I take Harry's hand and interwine our fingers, looking up at him fondly.

"No! No you didn't! When did it happen?" my mom asks excited and Jim and Mark look between us and her confused.

"I don't get it." Mark says and Jim nods in agreement.

"They're engaged! Aren't you?" my mom says and I nod.

"I'm so happy for you!" she says and pulls me into her arms, hugging me tightly.

"Congratulations!" Mark says, hugging me as well, while my mom is hugging Harry.

"Congratulations." Jim says, forcing a smile and I smile back at him.

"Thank you." I say.

He hands me Darcy and I carefully take her.

"When and how did it happen?" my mom asks excited.

"To be honest about an hour ago." I say and look at Harry who's smirking really big.

"How? Who proposed to who?" she asks.

"Harry proposed to me and it was actually pretty spontaneous." I say.

"I already planned it and bought the ring. I just waited for the right moment and we somehow started talking about marrying and I thought this would be the perfect moment." Harry says.

I can see Jim shift uncomfrtable on his seat and place my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it lightly, causing him to smile a little.

"I'm really happy for you two." he says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say.

Mark rubs Jim's back and Jim looks at the ground.

"It's stupid that it affects me so much because I knew it would happen. It was obvious that you would never like me as much as him. I should have never told you. I'm really sorry." he says, looking into my eyes.

"It's ok. We're family now." I say and he nods smiling.

"Aww come here guys!" my mom shouts and pulls us into a big family hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 285 36
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers cliché that we...
23.8K 235 6
The AU where Louis is a 25-year-old driving instructor and Harry is a 17-year-old virgin who's really awful at seduction, except for the time he gets...
140K 6.1K 51
Harry Styles is an English teacher. Louis Tomlinson is a history teacher at the same school. The two have never spoken much before- perhaps one or tw...
211K 5.2K 23
21 year old Louis Tomlinson has a dark past that continues to haunt him. 27 year old Harry Styles, a famous singer turned successful business entrepr...