Rejection and Rogues

By CompleteDelirium

Violet Wolffe, an ordinary she-wolf...right? Her story starts out with a kidnapping and confused mate. What s... More

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 1: Mate
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 2: Take me away
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 3: Introduce us
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 4: Heartbroken
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 5: New
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 6: Improve
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 7: Training
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 8: Different
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 9: Axel's Story
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 10: Bad News
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 11: Returning
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 12: Face to Face
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 13: Explanation
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 14: Just Friends
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 15: Confrontation
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 16: Jealous
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 17: Fighting
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 18: Sorting It Out
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 19: Sorry
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 20: Bowling Encounter
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 21: Explanations
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 22: Talk To Me
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 23: Your Motives
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 24: Mommy
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 25: Daddy
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 26: Plan
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 27: Plan B
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 28: Out of control
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 29: Hate is such a strong word
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 30: Ace
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 31: Axel
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 32: Blake
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 33: Ace's Ingenious Plan
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 34: Losing An Enemy
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 35: Our Moment In The Bathroom
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 36: Brianna's Leave
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 37: The Moons
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 39: Hugs
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 40: Say What?
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 41: Say Bye
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 42: Wolf's Acceptance
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 43: Change Of Heart
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 44: Danger
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 45: Escape
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 46: Warning
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 47: Alpha Female
Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 48: Finale

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 38: Familiarity

4.4K 145 10
By CompleteDelirium

Hi! I hope enjoyed the last chapter. I've actually altered a few things in my plan for the ending and stuff and I hope you'll enjoy it. Well, I guess it depends on who's side you're on - Axel's or Blake's - because, depending on who you support, you'll either end up sad or cheering. :P I hope that doesn't reveal much. Vote and comment if you please :) 

Sorry, it's kind of short.

ENJOY!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 38: Familiarity 

Violet's P.O.V

Yawning, I stretched my hands above my head and wiggled my toes. The weather was lovely today, although the heat was making me too lazy to do anything. Werewolves generally had high body temperatures, so we overheated easily. I dropped my arms to my side and looked around. There were quite a few wolves dotted around the lake and I had to move to the side to prevent being trampled on by a group of kids playing catch. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough and ended up getting kicked in the ribs. Biting my lip, I sat up and rubbed my chest. Geez, who would have known that such a small child could pack that much power? Someone laughed from behind me and I turned to see who it was.

"Shouldn't you be doing that in private?" Grinned Ace, sitting down next to me.

I blushed and slapped his arm, "Very funny."

His grin widened and I looked away, my blush deepening. I felt a jab on my side and whined.

"What?"

Ace's grin was replaced by an innocent smile, "Nothing."

I lifted my eyebrows, suspicious. He opened his mouth to say something, but then abruptly stopped, shutting his mouth. His eyes became alert and he scrambled to his feet.

"What is it?" I asked, worried and standing up.

He ignored me, his eyes scanning our surroundings.

"Ace." I snapped, sliding my tee shirt over my head.

He grabbed my wrist and began dragging me in the direction of the pack house. Panicking, I stumbled behind him.

"What's going on?" I exclaimed, my eyes darting from side to side.

He turned his head to look at me and said, "We have visitors."

Gaining my breath back, I followed Ace into Blake's office. As soon as I stepped into the room, my wolf went on high alert. My senses heightened and I tensed. Someone in here was putting my wolf on edge.

"Finally." Grumbled Axel, marching over to me and wrapping a secure arm around my shoulders. My eyes searched the room and I winced after making eye contact with Blake. His posture was rigid, but he remained quiet. Biting my lip, my eyes wandered over to a tall figure. He stood maybe an inch taller than Axel and Blake and had an air of superiority surrounding him. I gulped as I took in his intimidating stature; he had broad shoulders, a narrow waist and very long legs. The man wore a suit that fit him tightly. His jacket was draped over the couch and the shirt he was wearing didn't hide the powerfully built body beneath. Subconsciously, I pushed myself closer to Axel.

"Yeah, sorry. You told me to bring Violet, so..." Ace trailed off and at the mention of my name, the stranger's head lifted. He sniffed the air and I wanted to run out of the room. He screamed nothing but danger. Just as I was about to make a run for it, he turned around. My wolf whined and my breath caught in my throat. He was very good looking, but that wasn't what had me stooped. The man had dark hair and eyes that reminded me so much of my mother's. Even though my memories of her were hazy, I couldn't forget her eyes. They were incredible and this man had them. His iris' were a light brown, but as I looked closer, I found flecks of violet and blue around the pupil. It truly was a unique eye color and I wished I had inherited them from my mother. What confused me though, was how this man had them. His features, in general, reminded me of someone, but I couldn't pinpoint who. 

He examined me and my wolf kept pushing me forward. I didn't want to. He made me uncomfortable and had a dark aura. My wolf, on the other hand, felt that he could give us safety; he was familiar to her and I wanted to know how. Ignoring her pleas to step forward, I grabbed Axel's hand. He lowered his arm from my shoulder to my waist and squeezed reassuringly. The stranger's eyes zeroed in on the movement and he lifted an eyebrow, eyes darting back and forth between Blake and I. I furrowed my eyebrows, how could he possibly know about us?

Blake cleared his throat and the man looked at him.

"Could you tell me who you are and why you're here?" He asked, taking a seat behind his desk.

The man grinned, showing off a set of pearly whites. His canines glinted under the lighting and I shivered.

"Of course, my apologies." His voice was deep and slightly husky.

His eyes found mine and he began to introduce himself, "my name is Paxton and I am here because of her."

 He pointed at me and my jaw dropped. Me? I am the reason this devil man is here?

I frowned and shook my head, "I don't even know you."

His eyes filled with humor and I wanted to slap him. This guy was a nutcase.

"We may not have met personally before now, but believe me, we are a lot closer than you are to anyone else in this room." He smirked.

Several growls went off and I rolled my eyes. Ace stepped forward threateningly, but Blake held up a hand, shaking his head. Grimacing, Ace retreated and stuck to glaring instead.

"Explain." Ordered Blake, straightening his back.

The man, Paxton, raised an eyebrow.

"You can't tell?" He asked, eyes dancing with humor.

Blake's jaw tensed and I guessed he was gritting his teeth. I'm sure he wasn't liking being disrespected, especially with his status.

"I obviously can't," he said in a clipped tone, "so I'll ask you again. Could you please explain?"

Paxton's eyes darted to me and I looked away, biting my lip. Why did he have to keep looking at me? His eyes lowered to my mouth and he, too, bit his lip. My eyes widened and recognition hit me. I'm pretty sure the other guys realized the same thing as the air thickened. Of course, how hadn't I seen it earlier? His cheekbones were just as defined, he had the same dimples and his overall face was almost identical to my own.

"Y-you're..." I trailed off, not knowing how to put it.

He smirked, "You get it now?"

Blake's head whipped to face me and he looked on alert.

'Is this guy part of the Moon pack?' His voice sounded in my head and I could see him inching closer to Axel and me.

Gulping, I shot him an 'I don't know' look.

'Probably, but we don't know for sure if Brianna was telling the truth.' I replied, unsure.

Paxton's eyes drifted over to Blake, "You two are having a private conversation, I take it."

Blake's attention snapped back to him and he nodded his head stiffly.

"Are you related to me?" I blurted out, wanting to know. I hadn't met anyone outside of my parents. Even though Brianna had warned me, I couldn't be too sure and this man didn't look like he was planning on doing anything...yet.

Paxton grinned, yet again showing off his dimples that were on either side of his mouth, like mine.

"I'm offended you don't recognise your own cousin." He joked, feigning hurt.

I froze, cousin? My mother had siblings? I thought that she was an only child. Paxton saw the confusion on my face and a dark look crossed his face; an abrupt change from the happy expression he just had.

"Yes, your mother wasn't an only child yet she was the heir, being the eldest and all. Such a shame she had to go and abandon her pack and rightful place as Alpha." He growled.

I gulped and Axel's hold tightened even more.

Paxton's fists clenched, but he managed to calm himself before Blake stepped in.

"Do you want to know why we look so much alike?" He questioned, eyes dark and filled with an unknown emotion.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I remained quiet.

He smirked darkly, "Your mother didn't just have siblings, she had a twin."

My eyes widened and he continued.

"That's right, my father and your mother were twins."

Ok, so it's not exactly a cliffhanger. I apologise for the short chapter and kinda rubbish ending :P. Just a small favour? Check out my new story that'll be out soon? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 80.3K 37
The life of an alpha's daughter is easy- stay quiet, follow orders and pop out a few puppies when you meet your mate to continue the bloodline. I'd...
1.3M 45.5K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
12.9K 688 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
36 23 16
"The world spins only one way." xx 路 路 路 路 路 路xx 路 路 路 路 路 路 xx Stephanie has spent her entire life being shunned for her disobedience, stubb...