Saved by a thug

By KezzieWezzie

nfmxjr More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 ~ Funeral
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Start
Tell Them
Tell Them Prt-2
-Big Suprise...
-Big Suprise...
-Remember Me ?
-3 Months Later ❤
Welcome Home Jamal☺
I Feel Like ?!
-Back To California
- New Update Comig Soon
- New Son
- New Son Prt2
- Tell Me Lies And Hurt Me
- Tell Me Lies And Hurt Me 2
Freak Night ☺
Next Day ... ☺❤
time with the boys prt 1
2 days later
another baby ?
what's going on ?
it's time .
your gonna be okay .
special needs .
he's back !
- Carlos ? jamal ?
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
● 61
semaj birthday bash .
chapter 63
read this !
done .
● 65
● 66
● 67
●68|
●69
●70
who ready .
72
73
aye ?
74
75
sequel ...
apparently .....
sequel
..

●71

3.5K 69 12
By KezzieWezzie

Semaj 😈 .

today was the day I had Aubri'Onna , me and aubrey talked and stuff & she decided that we just be friends & try to work back up into our relationship .

I went to her apartment . getting out my car & locking the doors , I made my way up the stairs until I reach her apartment floor . scanning through the doors I've found her number & knocked on the door .

a couple seconds later I heard jamal yell

" somebody at the door ! "

I chuckled , that little boy something else .

seconds later the door opened with this tall nigga Carlos , smiling like her on cracked or something .

" wassup pops " he said standing to the side letting me in , before shutting the door .

" shit chilling , you know you know " . I said dapping him and picking up Jamal .

" where aubri'Onna & your mama "

" she upstairs in the bath with her , girly moments " Carlos said , I busted out laughing making my way up the stairs .

opening the bathroom door I seen aubrey and Aubri'Onna , aubrey had on a pink bonnet .

I've never understood why girls wear bonnets anywhere they go . like 24/7 . it stays on they're head . like take that stupid shit off .

Aubri'Onna had on a pink bonnet to . but it was a kid thing . the bath tub was full of bubbles & both of them were covered with bubbles .

" semaj it's not polite to stare , and to smile like a perv at the playground full of children" . I looked down to see aubrey smirking .

it's bad enough that your butt ass naked , and your smirking at me .

lord help

I left out the bathroom & went downstairs with the boys. I mugged them & they both squared up . I squared up to , losing as they both beat my ass .

Aubrey

after semaj left out the bathroom me and Onna was having fun . it's actually good to have a girl and able to do girly things with .

I was snapped out my thoughts when aubri'Onna splashed water all over me , I opened my mouth & she started laughing . I splashed her ass back , she better be lucky I get my hair done today .

after our splash session I washed her up with her Johnson Johnson bath wash & washed myself up with my dove soap .

getting out I wrapped the towel around my body and wrapped one around hers .

I went inside her room and lotioned her down with her Johnson Johnson lotion . she started rubbing her eyes , signaling that she was sleepy , yeah it's around her bed time .

I put on her white t-shirt & her pink heart shorts with her gold sandles . I put her gold necklace that has her named carved inside it & her gold stud diamond earrings .

I grabbed her hair bucket & took her bonnet off , I sprayed in the Johnson Johnson detangled spray which made it easier to comb her hair without her moving around and crying . I brushed her hair up into 2 puff balls and layer her baby hairs down .

after I was finished she was knocked out . I laid her down and started getting dressed . I put on my " PINK " panties with the matching bra , which was lavender . I slipped on my gray Nike shirt , before slipping on my pants semaj walked in smirking .

" what are you doing in here Lil boy " I asked slipping my shorts on .

he stood there with a confused look on his face , I looked back at him with the same look .

" listen I know we not together and all , but you not going out with the shorts on " I looked at him like her lost part of his eyebrow .

" what "

" you gonna have to put on some other type of pants , not them " .

I respect him and all , but it's hot asl outside and I'm not wearing pants.

I took off the whole outfit knowing that semaj was staring hella hard . I even did a sway in my walk just to tease him .

" girl damn " I heard him mumble . I smirked to myself knowing I'm doing something right .

I walked into the closet and put on a tank top and some basketball shorts . and grabbed onnas diaper bag giving it to semaj .

" I know your not wearing that " he said , I laughed at him knowing that he was right . I had to drop Carlos of at basketball practice anyway .

I kissed his lips and gave him aubri'Onna he kissed me back and left out . walking into the front room my boys were in the room playing the game . " wassup mommy " jamal said to me , for a 3 year old this nigga smart asl .

" wassup Lil bro " . I said picking him up kissing all over his face . Carlos was looking at me I held my arms open and he ran into them . he's a mommys boy , he just doesn't want to admit it .

" anyways ma you gonna stay for basketball practice " he asked , I thought about it , he leaves in 3 hours so I will have enough time to do my Bob and I'll stay .

" alright let me go do my hair " . I said running up the stairs and inside the bathroom .

pulling out the weave I'm putting in my hair , my hair was already braided up , I did it yesterday night when I was on the phone with semaj about nothing .

I grabbed the needle and thread & started doing my hair , the hair was long , but I was gonna cut it anyway .

1 hour later I was done sewing it in my hair , I grabbed the scissors and begin cutting the hair , this is gonna be a long Bob . I was cutting it at my mid neck .

I got done cutting and my he mead was throbbing , I see how my costumers feel .

I grabbed the flat iron and begin doing it all around my head , I was done around the time Carlos came upstairs to get in the shower for practice .

I went inside my room and got in the shower. to scrub all the hair off my body . shit was hurting me .

I got out lotioned my body with the bath and body Works lotion and got dress .

I put on my pink Nike spanks with the training bra / crop top that matched with it .

I took the bonnet off and my hair came out looking gorgeous and flawless 💕 . I comb it & flat ironed it some more & putting on my pink Nike slides .

I sprayed myself down with some bath and body Works perfume grabbing my phone and keys leaving .

Carlos had jamal in basketball shorts and a tank top with his blue and green kds , while Carlos had on some Jordan shorts , with his Jordan work out shirt & his all back Jordans .

I grabbed both of there bags & we left out .

yes jamal is in basketball .

the car ride to the center the boys practice was silent beside the music Carlos was playing on the radio . we made our way to the place and got out .

locking the doors , and making our way to the entrance .

I signed the sheet & walked jamal to his side of the gym . the coach of jamal team came up to me , he was a white man , he was buff and cute . " jamal man you ready to do this , your our new team captain " . jamal jumped up and down hearing that . I smiled for my baby while Carlos stood with his mouth open .

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked on the side where Carlos practice . he ran towards his friends in his group while I started down on the bleachers .

I got on my phone and went on Snapchat .

I seen semaj had a full story I clicked on it and watched .

it was him and aubri'Onna .

it was one where him and her was hugging .

a video where she was in his neck eating ice cream and it dropped on his head .

a picture of Onna crying cause she was next to snoopy .

he took her to Disney land .

then Carlos and his friends walked over to me , all them smiling . aw shit.

" mama these my bros Cj , Malik , Chris , Darius , and Michael " . I smiled at all the little boys , & he continued talking .

" well you know how my birthday is in 3 weeks , I wondering if they can come over " . I shook my head yes , but I'm finna have a big headache .

" yeah , I'll just go back to the bigger house and clean up so it will be enough room for all of yall " he smiled and so did the boys .

Carlos

after we got done talking to mama , we went back over to our group .

" dude yo mama fine asf , how old is she ". Darius said .

" old enough to be your mama , but nah she 23 " they all said damn .

couch walked in and looked over at mama , he looked at her for a while , I knew I should've listen to pops when he said watch out for what she wears .

he told us to do 6 laps around the gym . we started running passing my little brothers team , he yelled brother real loud .

aubrey

I was sitting on the bleachers bored asl when I seen the boys get up and start running . I felt like somebody's eyes were on me but I ignored it .

then seen one body walked over and sat a big ole bag down right in front of me . looking up I notice he was smirking after me . I smiled back .

" well what is a pretty young thang like you doing here " . I smiled knowing that he called me pretty .

" you must be coach Rodgers , my names aubrey and my son is your captain for both teams ". I said pointing at Carlos and Jamal . he smiled . he walked away to his team once he seen that they were done running laps .

I sat and watched as Carlos did all this basketball shot , no wonder why his ass be tired and sore when he gets home . jamals practice was over , he came over to me smelling like a wet dog . he rubbed his eyes so I knew he was sleepy . I laid him on my lap and he was gone .

Carlos had a long time practice . I noticed that coach Rodgers kept looking at me bitting his lip .

I'm my head I was thinking .

" his ass wouldn't be doing this shit if my hair wasn't done and I wasn't in these clothes , and I had on a damn bonnet ".

anyway 1 hour later Carlos ran over to me with sweat dripping from his forehead all over his body . he grabbed his gaterade bottle and gulped the hell out that shit .

I gave him his towel so he can wipe the sweat off that shit . shit was discussing .

he grabbed jamal and grabbed the keys , APPARENTLY the coach needed a word with the parents .

WHY AM I THE ONLY MOTHER IN THIS GROUP ?!!!

" we have practice tomorrow , we are going against calvin state University , and we need all the practice we can get " . he said . we all nodded and walked away .

as soon as I was finna walk out coach Rodgers grabbed my hair lightly and softly .

I turned around and smiled while he looked at me .

"wassup " I said looking at the message semaj just sent .

he was gonna keep aubri'Onna for the night .

" shit ma wassup you fine asf , had me distracted all day ". I blushed and looked down .

he grabbed my chin and lifted it up . " never look down beautiful " . I blushed even harder , that's mad sweet .

" well thank you but I kinda have to tired children in the car , sooooo yeah " . I said sorta trying to get out his grip .

" my fault can a nigga get your number , I'm trying to get to know you Lil mama ". he said spinning me around .

you know ain't no nigga except semaj did that shit .

mad beautiful son , mad beautiful

I gave him my phone and be put his number in it . kissing my cheek , I walked to the car blushing all night .

took a shower , facetimed aubri'Onna and went to sleep .

before sleeping I got a text from Tony

Tony 💖 - GoodNight Beautiful

Me - GoodNight ❤

LONGEST FUCKING CHAPTER EVER !! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 .

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH , YALL MADE THIS BOOK HIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 22K 43
Description in story
951K 35.8K 38
831K 26.8K 42
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏/𝟑𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .