Demi's Baby Girl

By Shining_Kai

Skyler Ivan has know for three years that she is truly a girl, despite being born a boy. She loves the colors... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
New Story!
Chapter Seven
I'm Sorry
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not an Update but... WTF
Chapter Thirteen
Heyyyy...

Chapter One

4.9K 136 81
By Shining_Kai

Chapter One: A Very Early Christmas

December 12th, 2015

Demi's Point of View

"Time to wake up! Time to wake up! Time to wake up!" The alarm on my phone screams at me. I groan and roll onto my side, grabbing my phone off of the nightstand. I drag my finger across the screen, shutting the alarm off. Today is December 12th and I'm in Dallas, Texas at my mom and step-dad's house. I am going to visit an all girls orphanage as an early Christmas present. Plus, Dallas, Maddie, and I are donating all our old toys and dress up clothes to the girls.

I feel tiny feet stepping on top of my leg. I look down to see my puppy, Batman. He lies down and snuggles next to me, pressing our noses together.

"Good morning, little baby." I whisper, kissing his wet nose. Batman sticks out his tongue and gives my nose a soft lick. I giggle. I gently pet him behind his ear. "Ready to visit the kids at the orphanage? They're so excited."

I slowly sit up and stretch. "Come, Batman. Let's get you some food." I swing my legs over the side of the bed and push my feet into my bunny slippers. I pick Batman up and walk downstairs. After feeding Batman, I go take a shower and throw on a black shirt with lipstick print, black skinny jeans, black high heels, a black jacket with white stripes, and my black glasses.

I stand in front of the mirror, brush my short black hair, and apply some red lipstick. I hear a knock at my door. "Demi?" A familiar voice calls me. "Come in, Maddie." I respond.

The door opens, revealing Maddie, still in her pajamas.

"Hey, baby girl." I smile. "What's up?"

"Mom says breakfast will be ready five minutes." She informs me. I nod. "Okay, tell her I'll be right down." Maddie skips downstairs and I apply some eyeliner. I walk downstairs and my mom, Maddie, Dallas, and Eddie are seated at the table.

"Good morning world and all who inhabit it!" I grin as I plop down in the empty chair. A/N: I'll love you forever if you know where that quote is from😙.

Mom passes me a plate filled with pancakes with a strawberry and blueberries on top. "My, you're in a great mood today." Mom chuckles. "What are you so excited about?"

"I just can't wait to see the looks on those kids faces when we bring them all of those toys. I know that they will be super happy." I smile and cut my pancakes into smaller pieces.

"That was a very nice thing that you and your sisters did for those girls." Eddie smiles.

After breakfast, Maddie, Dallas, and I carry the three boxes of toys from downstairs and load them into the car. "Are you sure you can carry all these toys into the orphanage without breaking a bone?" Dallas jokes as she places the last box of toys into the trunk of the car.

I laugh and roll my eyes good-naturedly. "I'll be fine, Dallas." I shut the trunk. "If you say so, Dem."

"Alright, I'll see you guys in a few hours." I say to Dallas and Maddie, pulling them both into a hug. "See you, Demz. Love you."

"Love you too." I hop in the car with Batman and drive to Little Pink Flowers Orphanage for Girls, which is about a half hour from my parents house.

Thirty minutes later...

I park the car in front of the orphanage. The head caretakers, Miss Cate and Miss Clementine told me that there are twenty girls ranging from age three to thirteen living in the orphanage. I can't believe that twenty girls live in this small building.

I get out of the car and open the trunk. I manage to carry all three boxes and Batman to the front door without tripping or dropping him or a box on my foot. I knock on the door.

I hear a bit of yelling coming from inside and a minute later, the door opens, revealing Miss Cate with her straight blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

"Miss Lovato! We've been expecting you. We're so glad you're here." She smiles. I smile back. "Well, I'm glad to be here."

"The girls are so excited to meet you and I know that they will be even more excited when they see their new toys." We both carry the boxes inside. Cate leads me to the basement, where the girls play.

I hear lots of little girls shrieking with joy as we arrive at the basement. Girls big and small are running around, chasing and playing with each other without a care in the world. A red haired girl who looks about ten stops running and turns her attention to Miss Cate and I.

Her sea green eyes widen with excitement. "Oh my God, it's Demi Lovato!" She screams. All of the other girls stop what they are doing and turn to me. The room fills with shrill shrieks and about ten girls run up to me, all talking at one time.

"Oh my God, Demi! I can't believe it's you!" One girl breaths, starstruck.

"Demi, you're my idol and I can't believe that I'm in the same room as you." A twelve year old girl sobs.

Miss Cate reaches into her shirt and pulls out a whistle and blows it. All of the talking ceases. "Now girls, this is Miss Demi Lovato. She has come here with a big surprise." Miss Cate informs them.

"Hello, girls." I smile at them.

"Hi, Demi!" They reply in unison.

"So as an early Christmas present, my two sisters and I thought it would be a great idea for us to give our old toys to people less fortunate than us. What I have in these three boxes are enough toys and dress up clothes for all of you."

All of the girls gasp and then scream. "Yay, new toys!" They chant. We set the boxes down on the ground and immediately, the girls start browsing through them and picking out some toys.

I smile as their little faces light up with happiness. "Girls, what do you say to Demi?" Miss Cate asks.

"Thank you so much, Demi." They respond. I giggle. "Aw, you're so welcome." I watch as all the little girls start playing with their brand new toys. The sight of them being so happy just warms my heart.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a brown haired girl around three years old peering around the corner, separated from the rest of the girls. She is wearing a yellow bear onesie and holding a ratty looking bottle and a broken pacifier in her mouth.

I don't remember her going up to look at the toys. I look in one of the boxes and pull out my old teddy bear named Stuffy.

I walk over to the little girl. The little girl looks a little frightened and starts to back away slowly. I get down on my knees about two feet away from her so I won't seem so scary to her. "It's okay, I don't bite." I whisper in a sweet, loving tone.

The girl moves a little bit closer to me, and soon we are a few inches apart. I get a closer look at her. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and the cutest face I've ever seen in my life. She's cuter than Maddie when she was this little girl's age!

A/N: Suri Cruise, the girl who Skyler is portrayed by was quite possibly the cutest little girl I have ever seen in my life. I mean, LOOK AT THAT FACE!😙😙

"I didn't see you pick up any toys." I say to her. She just silently stares at me with her beautiful dark blue eyes. "So, you like bears, huh?" I smile. I swear I see a tiny smile form on her lips. She slowly nods her head.

"Well, I got you a little present." I show her Stuffy. She gasps in excitement and reaches out for him, but as if she was doubting herself, she withdraws her little hands. I gently take her hands and place Stuffy in them.

Her tiny arms wrap themselves around Stuffy protectively and she buries her cute little face into his fur. I can't help but giggle. "His name is Stuffy and he's all yours." This time, a bright smile appears on her face, her blue eyes glittering.

"Tank you, Demi." She replies in a small whisper. Even her voice is adorable. "You're welcome, sweetie. Say, what's your name?"

The girl hesitates for a minute, but responds. "S-Skyler." Her speech is muffled slightly by her paci.

Skyler... Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "And how old are you, Skyler?"

She holds up three fingers. "This many." My eyes widen. She is a small, skinny three year old. While the other girls play with their new toys and Batman, I spend time playing with Skyler, since she has nobody else to play with. We dress Stuffy up in little dresses from Dallas' Cabbage Patch doll. It is so much fun and I can tell Skyler is having fun too.

A few hours pass, Skyler and I are still dressing up Stuffy. I pull out my phone and check the time. 11:58. Jesus! I've been here for three hours! I have to go back. "Sky." I whisper. She looks up from Stuffy, focusing her attention on me. "I have to go now." Skyler's smile turns into a frown and for some reason, it breaks my heart.

"Don't worry, Sky. I'll visit again. You'll see me tomorrow. Promise." Sky holds out her pinky and I instantly link mine with hers. "Pinky promise." I whisper.

I kiss the top of her head and stand up. I grab Batman and bid farewell to the orphans and Miss Cate and hop into the car and drive back to my parents house.

A/N: And the first chapter is done. I apologize in advance, this story might get updated more than Show Me Love, but please show this story the same love as you do for my other story. Please vote, comment, and share. I love you😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...