Online ✧ tvd & tw au [DISCONT...

By -chosenone

In which the gang from Mystic Falls and Beacon Hills meet online. ►►► ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE Highest ranking:... More

season one
prologue
[1] i'm the alpha
[2] stiles needs to know everything
[3] liam dunbae
instagram profiles
[4] don't mess with my man
[5] malia finally gets a twitter
[6] road trip
[7] pre-game
[8] mystic falls vs. beacon hills
[9] full moon
[10] not my type
[11] the plan
[12] game two
[13] beacon hills sucks
[14] missing
[15] lost and found
[16] ladies man
[17] ripper
[18] humanity
[19] i'm waiting for you
[20] nightmares
[22] unexpected news
[23] void stiles
instagram profiles ii
[24] i'm not going anywhere
[25] double date
[26] eichen house
[27] i'm trying to break up with you
[28] my whole life is a lie
what they post about each other
[29] check 'going inside someone's head' off my bucket list
[30] the final battle
[31] there's no world without her
season 2
[32] graduation
DISCONTINUED

[21] welcome to beacon hills

1.1K 84 13
By -chosenone

INSTAGRAM

carolineforbes: up and early for the flight to beacon hills and i gotta have my dunkin' donuts'

310 likes
39 comments
__________

isaaclahey: damn you're such a babe

carolineforbes: thank you my favorite person ever <3 @isaaclahey

elenagilbert: "caroline we're outside!" "hold on!" so this what you were doing? taking a selfie?

carolineforbes: don't judge, i looked good today @elenagilbert

isaaclahey: you look good everyday

scottmccool: 😷😷 @isaaclahey

liamdunbae: you shouldn't be talking, i read the texts between you and bonnie @scottmccool

scottmccool: LIAM I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SEND IT TO THE GROUP CHAT @liamdunbae

damonsalvatore: "you're my baby"

maliatate: "the room seems to get brighter when you walk in"

tylockwood: "we're the best couple out there"

mattdonovan: "you looked sooo good today babe"

jergilbert: "can't stop thinking about you"

kirayukimura: "can't wait to see my boo bear again"

bonbon: *crawls in a hole*

scottmccool: i hate all of you

elenagilbert: awww you're such a puppy @scottmccool

scottmccool: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
__________

The plane landed and the whole Mystic Falls gang were greeted with the warm California air. They were used to the cool days in Mystic Falls, Virginia; now it was very different.

Allison, Lydia, Scott, Kira, Malia, Isaac, and Stiles all waited with their cars to take them to their houses. Damon immediately spotted Allison fiddling with her hair at the airport entrance. As much as he wanted to run up to her and hug her, he knew he couldn't. Allison still wanted their relationship to be a secret and he was going to respect that.

When Elena saw Stiles she noticed he had bags under his eyes. She went up to him and gave him a quick hug before addressing what she saw, "Have you been getting good enough sleep lately?"

Stiles shook his head. "Nope. My nightmares seem to be getting more creepy and real. I can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes I see that bandaged man."

"Woah wait. Bandaged man? You never mention that before," Elena pointed out. All Stiles would say was 'him'.

"Elena it's fine. I'm alright," But he knew it wasn't fine. Deaton had told him he might have what his mother had: frontotemporal dementia. That was also the disease that killed his mom.

Elena knew something was up, but she let it slide and walked to his jeep. Jeremy dragged along behind them, being forced to stay with his sister and her boyfriend.

Scott was taking in Bonnie and Damon. Isaac was taking in Caroline, Malia was taking Tyler, Kira was taking Matt, and Lydia was left to watch all the happy couples walk off. She knew Jeremy didn't have anyone, but things were just too awkward between them right now. She hadn't heard from Stefan since the phone call. There was a possibility he could be lying and drawing her into a trap, but something was telling her he wasn't lying.

Allison came up to Lydia. "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course." Lydia nodded and held back the tears that threatened to come out of her eyes.

Allison smiled and linked their arms, "How about a sleep over at my apartment tonight?"

"Sounds like a plan."
__________

Stiles led Elena and Jeremy into his home. Elena would be sleeping in the bed with Stiles while Jeremy would take the spare bedroom.

"You must be the famous Elena I've heard so much about," Mr.Stilinski came in once he heard the door close.

Elena smiled and shook his hand. "Yes it is. It's a pleasure to meet you too. This is my brother, Jeremy."

Jeremy also shook his hand and the two started talking about football. Stiles rolled his eyes and guided Elena upstairs. He brought her into his room and set her bags down.

"Uh do you want left side or right side?" Stiles asked as Elena looked around his room.

She laughed. "Doesn't matter."

Elena looked on his walls and smiled at all the pictures of when him and Scott were little. She then looked at his calendar and saw that tomorrow he had a CAT scan. Why did he need that?

Elena pointed at the calendar, "What's this about a CAT scan?"

Stiles turned around and noticed that he had been caught. He was going to have to tell her the truth. "Okay I lied to you when I said I was fine. My mom had something called frontotemporal dementia. That disease made her die. Deaton and Scott's mom think I have that too. I have the same symptoms she had when she got the disease."

"Oh my god Stiles I'm so sorry," Elena walked up to him and hugged him. "We'll get through this; together."

__________

Lydia brought her stuff into Allison's apartment as they were having a sleep over. They both needed a break from everything and wanted a girl's night.

Lydia plopped on Allison's bed. "Spill it."

Allison quickly turned around and quirked an eyebrow at Lydia. "Spill what?"

"Oh I know something's going on with you and a guy from Beacon Hills," Lydia smirked. "Are you dating Jeremy? You guys are both hunters–"

"Damon," Allison interrupted her. "It's Damon."

Lydia's mouth fell open. "Damon? The bad boy who wears nothing but black and gray clothing?"

Allison chuckled. "Yep that's the one."

"But – But why? He's hot and all, but isn't he known for killing a lot of people?"

"Yeah, but he's changed. Trust me," Allison saw the soft, good side of Damon. She really loved how he opened up to her that one time they sat on top of a building together and looked over Mystic Falls.

"You're day dreaming about him aren't you?" Lydia asked.

Allison nodded, "I can't help it. I really like him."

"Damon's looking like the better Salvatore brother as of now," Lydia sighed as she remembered Stefan had gone all ripper.

Allison sat next to Lydia and put an arm around her. "You'll get Stefan back, don't worry."
__________

i need to do more allison and lydia scenes tbh. but now lydia knows allison is secretly seeing damon, do you think she'll tell or will allison and damon finally come out together?

make sure to vote and comment!

-brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 282 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
83.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
29.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
200K 1K 192
Mature content