Your Mistake, My Revenge

Oleh Jayleighsmommy

Formerly known as Cheating Mate Gets Rejected. I will be using swear words in this book...if it offends you p... Lebih Banyak

Cheating mate gets rejected
Character list
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Options for Mate
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Who is the baby's father??
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Filler Chapter....
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sorry...
A/N

Chapter 13

40.5K 813 135
Oleh Jayleighsmommy

Unknown POV

I followed her through the woods. This is what my alpha wanted me to do to make sure she wasn't setting us up for the pack to be attacked. I followed her until she came to a clearing. Waiting there was another wolf. As soon as she came into view, he shifted to human form. He looked at her with love and instantly ran to her. So I guess she did find her mate, she just didn't want the alpha or co-alpha to find out. I listened as they started talking.

"There's been a slight change of plans." He tells her.

"What? Why?" She asked looking heart broken.

"I heard that another alpha took over the pack." He said.

"Another alpha did. But we can still go through with the plan. Brentin, is the co-alpha." She told him. This girl is stupid. Does she not know that she is committing treason?

"Yes, but with the other alpha being above him, I'll have to declare war on him too." He said.

"No you won't. The alpha isn't even living on the territory. He still lives on his pack's territory. And, besides, his pack is about 2-3 hours from here." She said.

"Well, then, I want you to go back home and let me know the best time to attack." He told her.

"Kip, you know the best time to attack is at nighttime. No one would suspect it. They would all be in bed." She told him.

"I know. Ok, this is what we are going to do. Our pack will attack in a couple weeks. When that time comes, I want you to get yourself to safety so that you and the baby don't get hurt." He said. So he's the father of her baby? I don't know but I gotta report this to the alpha. This way he can be here in a couple of weeks to help this pack out. I know I can't leave until she does so right now I can't call. So while I waited, I climbed into the closest tree I could find and just watched them. After another 30 minutes, she finally started heading home. While following her, I couldn't help but wonder, what did or does Brentin see in her?

I compared her to Aaryana. Aaryana was sweet, kind, loving, affectionate, trustworthy, honest, stubborn to a fault, but in a good way, free spirited and beautiful. This girl was a backstabbing bitch, a two faced whore, disloyal, mean, hateful, and, not to be mean, but ugly. Especially compared to Aaryana. What the hell did Brentin see in her? And, just wait until the alpha hears what I have to tell him. She's committing treason, everyone knows that's automatic calls for death.

As soon as we got back to the house, I made sure that she was in the house before I called Alpha Allen. On the second ring I heard "Hey, Allen told me you would be calling. I need to take your report so that I can call and give it to him." The beta said.

"Why? Where is he?" I asked.

"Visiting his daughter. That's all I can say." He told me. "So the report?"

"Yeah, she's been meeting with Alpha Kip. He is her mate and there's a BIG possibility that he is her baby's father. They are planning to attack in 2-3 weeks." I told them.

"Ok, keep reporting in and I will pass this on to him." Jeff said. Then he hung up. I went in to the house, went upstairs, got a shower then went to bed.

Brentin's POV

It's official. I know that Julie is cheating on me. With who? I really don't know. But, I will find out. Whether by her or someone else. I know Alpha Allen has a tracker following her, I wonder if the tracker can tell me what he's found out. He'll probably have to run it by his alpha first. But, if Alpha Allen finds out and it's something bad, he will be here to take matters into his own hands. So I guess all I can do is wait until Alpha Allen finds out something from his tracker.

I hope that Alpha Allen can talk Aaryana into coming back to me. Yeah, I know, I messed up. I messed up big time. But everyone deserves a second chance, right? Hopefully, she will come back to me so that we can start a family. Seeing how I know that Julie is cheating on me now, I don't know if the baby is mine or not. The only thing I can do is wait until the baby is born so a DNA test can be done.

The only thing I keep thinking is, what the hell have I done? I cheated on my mate, broke her beyond words and made her leave. What was I thinking? Aaryana was always there beside me, she never doubted me, never doubted my love. Why would I do that? Yes, it was a thrill not getting caught. But, I still should have thought about Aaryana before I did it. How could I do that to her? I don't know. Who would be dumb enough to ruin a good thing? Well, of course, me. When do I realize that I messed up? After she has done left. Yeah, I didn't realize what a good person I had until she was gone. Now, I have to live here, without her, hoping that one day she'll come back.

Alpha Allen's POV

I have been in Paris now for about 6 hours. I held all 3 of my grandchildren. Yes, I said 3, 2 boys and a girl. Aaryana had told me that Daniel was born first, then Angelica, then Zander. I have gotten some pictures of them as well. Right now, they are down for their nap. So, me, Aaryana and Antoine, along with her pack, besides Lydia, are outside training. We have been training for an hour, Aaryana was looking anxiously towards the house. "Come on, Aary, let's go in so you can see your babies. Your wolf is acting up because she can't see them. You should hold off on getting back to work and everything. Just do your actual alpha duties, well until they are old enough for you to be okay with them being out of your sight." I told her. She nodded so we all went in the house.

Aaryana went to check on the babies. Antoine decided to hang out with some of the guys. The beta, Marty, came up to ask me what all a beta should do. So I explained to him the beta role. "A beta is the second in command. If the alpha is hurt, or in Aaryana's case, a new mom, they can't take care of all of the alpha duties. So the beta steps in and takes control until the alpha is healed or ready to have their children out of sight. If something should happen to the alpha, like he/she dies, the beta becomes alpha. Then you chose a beta. You are to defend your alpha to the death if need be. Your alpha is the most prized possession of a pack." I told him. Then I went on to tell him exactly how he can help Aaryana. "You can help out with the training, keeping the pack stabilized until she steps back in, help her decide on which treaties to sign, what roles to assign pack members, etc."

By the time we were done talking, and Aaryana came back downstairs, it was time to eat dinner. Aaryana and Lydia made chicken alfredo with garlic bread and shrimp. We sat down to eat and began telling jokes, stories, memories or whatever we could think of. By the time we left the table it was 9:30. We went into the front room to watch a movie and just relax. I guess it was the guy's turn to pick a movie and they picked Blood and Bone. We were about an hour into the movie when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see who it was. "Aary, I need to take this call. Can I use your office?" I asked her.

"Yeah, follow me." She said. Once she showed me to her office she left so I could have some privacy. I hurriedly answered the phone.

"Jeff, what did he report?" I asked.

"Well, seems she did find her mate. It's Alpha Kip. And they are planning to attack the Morning Star pack in two to three weeks." He said. That conniving, lying little bitch.

"Have him keep following her. I will be home in a few days. Then I will go talk to Brentin myself and let him know what his precious mistress is doing." I told him. "How's the pack doing?"

"They are good. Brentin called here once. Wanted to talk to you, I told him that he couldn't because you were away on alpha business." He said.

"Alright, well I'm going to go back down and spend more time with Aaryana. See you in a few days. Oh, and keep me posted." I said.

"I will." He said then hung up. I walked back downstairs to see the ending of the movie. Well that beat the purpose, I wanted to see all the fights Bone got into. Anyways, there is more important matters to handle.

"Antoine and Aaryana, can I talk to you two?" I asked. They looked at me confused but nodded their heads. "In private."

"My office is the only privacy we will get. So come on." Aaryana said. We walked back up to her office. I didn't want to have to tell her this, but I know she needed to hear it. So once we got to her office and shut the door, I told her what I just found out.

"Aaryana, turns out Julie did find her mate. They had planned to tear you and Brentin apart so that her mate could take over the pack. She has been secretly meeting with her mate. Turns out, they are planning to attack Brentin's pack in two to three weeks." I told her. Antoine looked at me like I was crazy while Aaryana just looked like someone punched her in the stomach.

"How did you find this out?" She asked.

"The new terms to the treaty. I took over as head alpha of Brentin's pack. I assigned a tracker to follow Julie wherever she goes. And, he saw her meeting with her mate. He also heard them hatching this new plan." I told her. All of a sudden she looked furious.

"Dad, when are you leaving? Can my pack and I come with you? I want to help tear her and her mates pack apart!" She told me. I looked at her stunned. I have never seen her this mad.

"We are leaving on Saturday. You can come, if the whole pack agrees on it. I will not let them fight in a battle that is not theirs unless I absolutely have to." I told her. She nodded her head.

"Dad, I will be right back." She said. Then she walked out, I'm guessing to calm her wolf down and then to talk to her pack. Antoine looked at me and shook his head.

"You know she will personally kill Julie, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah but what can I do? She is an alpha now so I cannot order her not to do anything. And her alpha power is stronger than mine." I told him. Then I remembered that Sunday is when Antoine becomes alpha of my pack. We will arrive home in just enough time. Well, only Aaryana and her pack knows what they will be doing once they talk. "Antoine, Sunday you become alpha. But, I am going to bed. It's been a long day and I am tired." With that being said, I turned around and walked to the room that I am staying in and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

ENJOY!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.1K 507 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...
605K 17.2K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
48.8K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...
874K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...