Discipline {Complete}

By RTR-Novels

Tiffany's life was...well you can say boring. everyday of her life was the same thing over and over again unt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NO SLEEEP
A/n
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
FYI!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
not an update
Still stuck...need assistance
Calling For Casts
MY PRINCE
Pics of the Cast
Chapter 11
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n

Chapter 10

1K 34 10
By RTR-Novels

Janet's Pov

Last night was everything that I dreamt of and more. It was so magical no words could describe the way I am feeling right now. I laid in bed wrapped up in the sheets reminiscing every event, lost to the world until her sweet voice snapped me out of my trance.

Tiffany: BABY COME DOWN AND EAT. I MADE YOUR FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!

I hopped off the bed like a little kid not caring if im naked. If I never had held on to the railings I would've busted my ass running down the stairs. I saw my love dancing around the stove to one of my songs (why my song). I had to stop myself from laying her flat on that counter and devour her right then and there.

Me: baby it smells so good in here

Tiffany: I know I made your favorite. Strawberry pancakes with eggs and Turkey Bacon.

Me: *cuts piece putting it in her mouth* mmmm it taste so good baby. I didn't know that you could cook like that.

Tiffany: well mama always said a way to a man's heart is through their stomach well in this case a woman's.

Tiffany's cell started to ring interrupting us so I kept on eating.

Tiffany: hello?

*on the phone*

Victoria: listen one of the janitors said that you left your tablet back at the office so come and get it.

Tiffany: Victoria I never had a tablet what the hell you actually called me for?

Victoria: *sigh* look I called cause I wanted to apologize to you for the way I've treated you all these years and for taking your husband away from you. I was wondering if you and I could meet up at Sofia's and talk this over.

Tiffany: uhhh wow um I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Victoria: great how about tomorrow at 3 ok. I'll see you tomorrow bye.

Tiffany: bye

Me: so that was Victoria?

Tiffany: yes *confused *

Me: well what did she say?

Tiffany: she said she was sorry for everything and that she wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow.

Me: really?

Tiffany: yes should I go?

Me: well I think you should so maybe you two can get back on good terms.

Tiffany: you don't mind?

Me: no I don't besides I have an interview tomorrow so it'll give you something to do.

Tiffany: okay I guess I'll go

Me: good now come on I'm not quite finished with you just yet *smirks and walks upstairs *

Tiffany: oh lord I ain't gonna be able to walk.

Victoria's Pov
I called Tiffany and got her to go with me to lunch tomorrow. Now y'all probably what made me do that, the honest to God reason is that I actually like her. All that fuss and fight that we do is just a show. I do it because I think it's sexy when she gets sassy with me. I think she is so beautiful and sexy and I want her to be mine. I got to have her.

A/n: okay guys, things are gonna start to get juicy. Some might say it's too early for drama but it's not your story so shut it and read. Love y'all 😘😘😘😘😁😁😁😁😘😘😘😊😊😊😘😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 966 46
More money more problems. Even the most blessed life has it's ups and downs.
93K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
1.5K 100 11
A love story between Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton...Read the story!
48.5K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨