Renesmees Note Book (WATTY AW...

By BeckyHill

This is my take on what happend to Nessie after Brakeing Dawn and when shes older. More

Renesmee's Note Book: New Beginning's part 1
Rensemees note book: New Begginings part 2
My Mother
First impressions
Family Game Night
Vampire Baseball
A bad end, to a good day
Plan's
He Hates me
It hurts
Being with Jason
Torn between the J's
In my memories
Christmas Supprises Part 1
christmas supprises part 2
no children
The Blame Game
Christmas day
New Years Eve Part 1
new years eve part 2
Jelously, Guilt, Love
Confused
Broken Hearts
in the Voltoiry
I.Love.You
Confessions
never a dull moment
Dresses
The Wedding (part 1)
the wedding (part 2
Honeymoon part 1
honeymoon part 2
Names and memorys
Babies, Vampires and wolfs
Its okay....
Motherhood abilitys
the impossable is possable
Danger
Another Power
Jane.......
hunting for the truth
I Love Her
He loves her
He's My Boy!
Reinforcements
The Plan
One last bit of fun
Give Up
The End? (Part 1)
The End (Part 2)
Runaway
nominations
The Gard
Secret
Announcements
New Arrivals
Diffrent
Diffrent
guilt and fear
I'll kill you
The Fight Part 1
the fight part 2
New Cullen
Imprinted
A Vist
Christmas Wishes
A wish come true and a wish lost.
Arguments
He wants his blood part 1
He Wants His Blood- Part 2
Red Eyes
Hurting
Bitten
Just Like Us
Babies
Letting them go
A Sad End
Problems
Alaska
Nothing Can Stop Them
Always Right
Endings

Its Begining to look a lot like Christmas

2.8K 12 1
By BeckyHill

“Jingle bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!” sung Alice as she skipped merrily around the house, putting up the Christmas decorations.

“Alice, can you please stop putting tinsel on me?” asked Sammy.

“opp’s! sorry” she giggled taking it off him and hanging it on the mantle peace.

The song that Kyle was playing on the piano changed from the classic Christmas hymns to Christmas carols.

“we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!” bellowed Emmett.

I rolled my eyes and giggled as my mother joined in with him. “good tidings we bring, to you and your king”

“we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year” finished Esme.

Kyle smiled from the piano and went into play a slower and more soothing Christmas song.

Jake walked in and over to me smiling. He kissed me gently and I kissed him back. Jake had now fully healed thanks to Carlisle’s tending. Things had changed between him and Kyle. Jake now seemed proud of him and included him first when they went our patrolling.

“guys”

Kyle stopped playing and looked up at Rose and Emmett, who stood in the middle of the living room.

“we have something to say” announced Emmett.

“for those who don’t have mind reading powers or are not Carlisle and Esme…..we have been talking and well…..wear going to adopt a baby”

I looked at her speechless but then understood. It must have been hard for Rose to see four children brought up in the house, for them all only to call her aunt Rose.

“are you insane” hissed Jasper.

Rose frowned “no, wear not!”

“your brining a HUMAN child into the family, non of us would hurt it but it will know what we are and that makes it dangerous, and what about when its older, are you going to watch it die Rose?” he demanded.

“I-”

“no, of coarse not! You’ll turn it into one of us, the one thing you didn’t want to be” finished Jasper.

I stared at Jasper for a long time. I had never seen or herd him act that way to anyone before.

“Jasper” said Alice calmly.

Rose let out a growl and Emmet held her arms back “don’t Rose….he dose have a fair point though”

She looked sharply at him then sighed.

“you all know how much having a baby means to me” she whispered. She was almost begging.

“I know” I said quietly. “I’ve seen the way you looked at EJ, Sammy and Kyle….you deserve a chance to be a mom Rose”

She came across and hugged me “thank you” she breathed.

One by one, the rest of the family agreed to the human child who would soon be sharing our home, all exept from Edward, Jasper and Jake.

“I’m sorry Blondie, but I don’t like what’s going to happen to that kid when he’s EJ’s age” said Jake.

Rose glared at him but didn’t say anything else about it.

“come on, it’s snowing!” grinned Sammy getting up from where he read with Leah.

“snow ball fight!” grinned Emmett.

“I’m on your team” grinned Sammy running out with his uncle.

Soon, the whole family wear having a snowball fight, vampires against Wolfs.

Emmett coved Jake with snow who then got socking wet.

Kyle knocked the snow back to whoever threw at him and managed to throw some at my farther who fired at everyone.

After the fight, I laid in the snow with Jake near our little house and held his hand. “I love you Jake”

He smiled “I love you too Ness”

We kissed each other gently. Life was good at the moment and soon it would be Christmas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think will happen next!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 253 12
This is an alternate ending to The Twilight Saga: New Moon. It seems that Bella really doesn't have a say anymore, but the choices she makes lead t...
588K 11.1K 30
With the threat of the Volturi finally gone Bella and Edward decide to shut those worries up in a cabinet for the rest of eternity. Now after a new m...
9.3K 69 14
What do you think happens after breaking dawn well not a happy ending that's for sure. This is what i think will happen after breaking dawn. will set...
62.7K 1.2K 39
Interpretation for after Breaking Dawn. Focused on Renesmee and Jacob. :)