School's Fuckboy {s.w.}

By sammoliveiraa

Brooklyn is the new girl at North Shore high school. She meets some friends. Samuel wilkinson, the schools fu... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 {last chapter}
Sequel!!

12

2K 49 6
By sammoliveiraa

Paris: Day 1/14

Sammy's pov

I wake up next to Anastasia. I groaned and pulled her off me. There's two other beds in the room. Brooke and Tyler and Dexter and Alexia. In the second room they have, Kacie and Spencer, Kyle and Josh, and JJ and Gilinsky. Nate got a small room for himself. I get up and see Brooke in the bathroom. She's wearing white shorts and a black crop top. She has her headphones in while humming along to what I guessed is ride by somo. She swayed her hips to the music and applied some lipgloss. She smiled at her reflection. She looked over and her smile went away as she saw me.

"Why are you awake so early?" She asked.

"I don't know. " I shrugged my shoulders.

Tyler started to wake up. Brooke walked over to their bed.

"Morning." She kissed his cheek.

"Morning, beautiful." He kissed her and she kissed back.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at them. She threw the pillow back as they were still making out.

"Brooke's pregnant." I lied.

"What?!" Alexia quickly stood up and grabbed Brooke off of Tyler.

"Who's the dad??" She asked her.

"Sam." She smirked.

Alexia came running towards me and slapped me across the face repeatedly.

"Use a condom you idiot." She kicked my package.

"Puh-lease that didn't hurt. There was nothing to kick anyways. " she rolled her eyes.

"It was a joke, but that was fun to watch." Brooke smirked.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We were all up now and getting ready to go to IHOP since it was closest so we could walk. Brooke was holding Tyler's hand and they were laughing together.

"Why can't we be cute like that?" Stass asked me.

"I'm so tired of your shit. We're over. " I snapped and walked away.

I heard her start crying. Brooke snapped her head back towards Stass. She hesitated to go over to her but did anyways.

Brooklyns pov

"What happened?" I pulled her into a hug.

"He D-dumped me." She cried harder.

"Sam?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah." She nodded her head still crying.

"Why is such a beautiful girl like you still hung over this guy that treats you like shit? You're worth so much more Stass. You need a guy that won't just use you for sex. And who won't call you clingy, or a bitch. You deserve better." I half smiled.

"Thanks Brooklyn. I've been so mean to you. And I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"It's okay." I half smiled again.

We caught up with everyone and I walked over to Sam.

"You're a huge dick. I hate you so much. " I slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" He rubbed his cheek.

I pulled him aside.

"You can't just break up with someone like that!" I argued.

"Well I did. " he rolled his eyes.

"We aren't even a couple and we fight like we're married." I sighed.

"Look Brooke, I had to let her go sooner or later." He said.

"Later would've been good." I walked back to where we were sitting.

We ordered and ate but not much happened.

"Who's up for some clubbing?" Dexter asked.

"Oui" I agreed. (That's yes by the way)

We finished eating and we all payed.

"Nous allons rebondir." I smiled. (Let's bounce)

"She knows French?" Sam asked Tyler.

"J'ai pris Français trois fois dans mon autre école. " (I took French 3 times in my other school)

"I think so." Tyler laughed.

We went back to the hotel to change.

"Woah spence." My jaw dropped.

"Do I look bad??" She quickly asked.

"N-no. Not at all. You look- stunning." I said so amazed.

Tyler rented us a car for Paris. We got to a club and I quickly walked to the bar. I waited for the guy but he was busy talking to a girl.

"Try making a sexy pose." A girl said next to me.

I bit my lip starting to think.

"Yeah like that." She said as the guy came over.

"What can I get for you?" He looked me up and down.

"A vodka please." I smiled.

He poured vodka into a cup and I walked away with it. I started walking towards Alexia and Dexter when they started to make out. Wooooaaaah. I didn't know they were a thing. I saw Josh and Kyle talking to each other. I walked over.

"Hey guys." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Little innocent drinking vodka? Surprise surprise. " Kyle smirked.

"Obviously you didn't see me at Tyler's party. " I laughed slightly.

"I saw Tyler take you home that's it." Josh laughed.

"Yeahhh I was wasted and tried getting with both him and Sam." I bit my lip.

They both started to laugh.

"Have you ever done it with Tyler?" Kyle asked.

I shook my head no.

"Sam?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Damn. The girls in our school would kill to fuck him. Was it good?" Josh asked.

"What the hell Josh. I'm not telling you if it was good or not." I laughed.

"It probably sucked then." Kyle shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head. I looked to the side to see Tyler with someone on the dance floor.

"Time to pull my drunk act." I winked at them before chugging down my drink.

I walked over to Tyler.

"Tylerrrrrrrr." I giggled pretending to be drunk.

"Who is this?" The girl asked still twerking on him.

"Mmmm I'm the bitch he talks to but like we never fucked but we make out like all the time and I give him like random hand jobs." I slurred.

"Do you want to go home Brooke?" Tyler pulled away from the girl.

"Tyler I just want to be with you. " I started to grind on him as he tightly gripped my waist.

"Shit Brooke." He groaned.

I looked over at Josh and Kyle who were staring and sent a thumbs up my way.

"I need another drink baby." I whispered in Tyler's ear before walking off.

"Another vodka for the lady?" He asked me.

"Give me the strongest thing you've got. I'm gonna have to get really drunk if I'm gonna dance with this kid." I smiled.

"Why? He seems like a nice dude." He looked over at Tyler.

"I suck at dancing. Only when I'm drunk is when I can actually dance. " I chugged down the drink and walked back over to Tyler.

After a few minutes of twerking, grinding and dancing I was completely wasted. I had left the dance floor and was now looking for Sammy.

"Sammyyyyyy." I shouted around the club.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Sam.

"Someone's been looking for me I heard." He smirked.

"Maybe." I giggled.

"Are you drunk?" He asked laughing.

"I don't know. Am I, mom?" I slurred.

"Wait, you're not my mom." I started laughing.

"Yup you're wasted. "He held me up.

"Noooooo I'm fine." I giggled.

"I'll believe you. But you have to stop giggling." He smirked.

I tried making a straight face but failed.

"You said butt." I giggled.

"I thought so." He laughed.

"I like your laugh." I said trying to gain my balance.

"I like yours too." He chuckled.

He held onto my waist tighter.

"Do you like to feel my touch?" He asked.

I didn't do or say anything.

"Do you like the way I kiss you neck?" He left soft kisses going down from my jaw to collarbone.

I didn't say anything. He looked into my eyes and cupped my cheeks. We kissed and I felt weak for once. Sam is my soft spot.

"Do you like it when I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yes Samuel. I like it when you touch me. I like it when you kiss me. I like it when you make any physical contact. Damnit I even love it when you make me pissed at you. Because I still fucking love you." I sat down on a chair.

"I need another drink." I said.

I walked back to the bar. 

"Another one?" He laughed.

I nodded.

"I just told someone I love them, might as well forget about it. " I shrugged my shoulders.

I took the cup and once again, chugged it. I walked over to the girls.

"You guys look really pretty tonight. Spence you really brought your A Game to Paris. Alexia I've never seen you wear so much black but it's cute. Kacie, continue to slay in that. Stassie, a bit short but it's a party right? And Dexter, that dress looks beautiful on you."

"I'm not wearing a dress." He laughed.

"Well, I should probably get my glasses checked then. " I said.

"You don't have glasses. " Alexia laughed.

I felt my face to look for my glasses.

"Woah cool." I giggled.

"I'll take her home." Sam said from behind me.

"I don't wanna go home, mommy." I frowned.

He threw me over his shoulders and put me in the car.

"You can't do that." I pouted.

"I just did, B." He started to drive.

I looked out the window the entire time.

"I can't remember anything that happened today." I slurred.

Sammy's pov

She's slurring all her words. We got to the hotel and remembered there's only one car. Whatever. They'll get a few cabs. I walked Brooke inside and she sat on the floor.

"Babe, that's not the bed." I picked her up and placed her in Tyler and her's bed.

"Can you stay with me?" She asked.

"I'm right here." I said getting into my bed.

"No. I mean stay next to me." She bit her lip.

I laid in the bed with her and she instantly cuddled up next to me.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight Tyler." She whispered.

Great. She thinks I'm Tyler.

Spencer's pov

Kacie and me were dancing together. But Kacie was the one dancing, I was staring and standing.

"Cmon spence." She complained.

I started to dance and Kacie smiled. She leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and she pulled away.

"Brooke was right, you do look really hot." She winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.7K 48
Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been picked on because she's quiet and unbother...
231K 4.6K 51
Vanessa just got home from an all girls school that was in Florida. She's back home with her family in South Carolina. Vanessa has two older brothers...
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
44.4K 2.1K 15
Skate Maloley has been getting anonymous love notes in his locker for thirteen days straight If only he knew that on the fourteenth he'd find out tha...