The Royale Wolf

By Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

9.5K 315 71
By Traicing_Dim_Stars

Chapter dedicated to...LaisieAndrews and sickromancefreak101

Check out then soundtrack above, 'Apollo 69' by Goblins From Mars....

"Always find a reason to laugh. It may
not add years to your life. But
will surely add life to your years"

~Chapter Twenty-Nine: Hope For The Best And Expect For
The Worst~

A scream pierced through the happy laughter surrounding the room.

Then another.

And another.

Cole and Michael barged into the room. Both out of breath. "Cole, what i-

"The border lines are destroyed, some shops are already in flames, all woman and children are already inside the pack house Alpha". Cole hurriedly said.

"Alpha, we are under attack!". Chloe went past Cole and Michael, holding the hands of Popey, Ella, and Seb. Ella and Popey have tears running down their faces while Seb hugged them both.

"Scary. Horse. Man". Ella hiccupped. Ceous carried Popey in his arms and tried his best to calm her down, while Tes and Aidan took cared of Seb and Ella.

"Gather all of our soldiers, and every man in the pack". Caine ordered.

Cole and Michael nodded and rushed out the room. "Becareful!". Bridget and Mikayla shouted after them.

I fidget with my fingers. This is all my fault.

Caine,Ceous,Drake,Leo,Aidan, dad and the other men in my family made their way outside. "Wait!". I grabbed Caine's forearm, making him stop.

"Caine wait! I have something to tell you". I look pleadingly at him. He sighed.

"What is it?". I told him all about River, The Centaur king, Zeke, me going to his castle...

And yeah also the chipmunk....

"I should have told you, I didn't know that they'll be attacking now, but I guess my whole mistake of a snooping around made them attack sooner, I'm sorry". I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm not mad, I don't want us to fight, if ever anything happens, remember, I love you". I smiled. His last three words making my heart flutter. He intertwined our hands and brought it to his lips.

"I love you too". I small tear escaped my eyes. And he kissed it away, he kissed my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and finally landed on my lips. I smiled against his lips. My hands going to the back of his head, pushing his lips closer to mine. Savoring the taste of him while it lasted.

"Bring the women and children to a safe place". I nodded. I'm not even gonna argue with him about coming. I don't want us to be having an argument at a time like this.

------

I went down the stairs, and saw all the woman and children there. Some woman were pacing around while pulling on their hair. Some children have smiles on their faces, not even knowing what was going on outside. But some kids wore frowns on their faces.

A girl noticed me and nudge her friend, soon every eyes were on me. "Aura what are we supposed to do now?". Tessa asked while carrying a sleeping Ella. Seb holding Ella's hand.

(I'm planning on making them mates in the second book!!!)

"Everyone, follow me".

I lead them to the place, Caine instructed me to bring them, the building was covered by trees, and there was no path leading to it, making it almost impossible for enemies to find, the building was made 98% metal.

I typed in the code and the steel door opened. "Kids, there's a play room by that hall, lots of toys!". I clapped my hands and force a smile on my face. This kids didn't have to know about the war happening right now.

"Come on Popey, Seb! Lets go play!". Chloe and Carlos both said, keeping the also fake smile etched on their faces. A hand tug on mine, and I looked down to the girl barely reaching my knees.

"Thank you Luna". It came out unclear, considering she looks only three, but I still understand it. I gave the little girl a hug and said in an enthusiastic voice.

"Your welcome, now hurry! Go play with the other kids!".

I went in to the living room where some teens tried to calm down by watching a movie.

As much as you can try to calm down when watching 'the conjuring'

"Everyone please, calm down. I know you all think I'm mental to even say that but please, lets just hope and pray that, our brothers, sons, cousins, father, uncles, and mates will be fine. Lets just hope that we win this war. My brothers, uncles, mate, and father is also in thus war, fighting for our safety".

Hope for the best, and expect for the worst...

~Time Lapse~

I don't know how long I sat there by the window. I don't know what was happening outside besides the war, I don't know if I should go out there, I just don't know anymore....

Bridget handed me a red velvet cupcake with a bright pink frosting. "Let me guess, you guys have baked more than fifty cupcakes, yes?". She nodded a sheepish grin on her face. I sighed and munched on the chewy goodness.

"Kids! The cupcakes are ready!". Kids rushed out from the playing room, and their loud yells of joy and excitement filled the tensed atmosphere.

Ella plopped herself on my lap while eating her chocolate cupcake. "What are you looking at?". She asked with a mouth full of cupcake.

"Oh nothing". I hummed while playing with her soft hair.

~Time Lapse~

Its unbearable! I cant take it anymore!

I went to the steel door, and typed in the code. "Where are you going?". I froze and found mom standing behind me. "Aura don't you dare go outside that door". She warned.

"Mom, you got to understand. I cant take this much longer, if I stay cooped up here, I'll lose it! Please, please understand".

I don't what made her let me, maybe the pained look on my face? Or the clear desperate tone when I spoke? But she did.

A shiver run down my spine when the loud noises became clearer and louder. A tear run down the side of my face when I took in some very few of my pack members sprawled on the grass. Lifeless, dead.

"Aura! What are you doi-

Caine's voice got interrupted when a Centaur charged for him. I took a sword lying near a dead Centaur and aimed it at the enemy attacking my mate.

I threw it as much force as I can muster and it pierced through his armour and hopefully hitting his heart. It fall to the ground and I rushed to Caine's arms. Bloody or not, bruise or not, utlease his alive.

He was fast enough to catch me. "I-I'm sorry, I know, what you said, but I cant help it! I cant stay there! With you fighting here!". I didn't cry. No, I'm gonna stay strong if I want to take a part in this battle, I will stay stay strong, for my family, for my pack, and for Caine. "I'm not going back there, it'll either I go insane, or I fight with you". A smiled appeared on his face and he scooped me in his arms, capturing my lips.

I though I was never gonna feel his soft lips on mine!

A loud growl came from the distance and a medium size wolf, with grey fur leaped for Cane.

I know that wolf anywhere.

Caine was fast to dodge and I grabbed the wolf from behind, using all my strength to flip it backwards. "Zeke". I sneered.

The wolf whimpered. And look at me.

Oh? So your sad now, that I'm treating no more than an enemy? Fuck you, I don't care..

I shifted to my pure white wolf and let Dawn have a turn in releasing her own caged in hatred for our so called, best friend.

Dawn's POV

Caine transformed into his huge pitch black wolf. A wolfish grin plastered on my snout.

But I dropped it when I let my gaze back to Zeke.

Cant believe he actually got the title of being our best friend!

I leaped for him and drew my claws to his chest, making him howl in pain and away from me.

Then Aura's thoughts flashes in my mind. The girl. The girl that's kept in the dungeons, his mate.

I stopped. Id kill him in a snap of a finger but I'm not letting the poor girl go through that pain, I'm not a monster, I wouldn't let a girl who don't even know his mate's name go through the pain and grief of losing a mate.

I stepped away from him, and turned away, not sparing him a single glance.

Suddenly, I was push roughly out of the way, and the sound of a painful howl came from beside me. I turned with wide eyes to see The Centaur King, with a bow in his hands, and a devilish smirk. And Caine, laying on the floor...

A single arrow on his chest...

😭😭😭Hey, I'm crying too you know!

Second batch of shoutouts...

iwove1D.cutegirl9097.MadisonButler3.kaceystory14.
reanie89073.devilcupids.mzresa.Tulip727.Penguin_Af.
queenalex8115.msarah16.Alohababy12345.
Scarletroseunknown.werewolfacademy23.kittykatty2018.
lunna27.Allipaly.Lxssy__.majesticwolf333.BaeRBooks.
Magical_wolf23.dreamsfail123.ComfortWeah.doglife101.
marykshipman.shaniya284.samicool1.margohuntress.
ChristinaLama.ayshaali123.so_so_reader.UmmLife.
annieboo12.maisierae05.crazycat29161.cuteheartsoul.
kennedi11299.myaw987654321

Just a little something to at lease put a small

smile on your faces..⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

*sigh*😑 SMH

(Wattpader's life...)

#FREEDOMGAINED

Bruh..I need my phone for wattpad

😜
😛
😝
😋

The story of my life.....

*priest*: Do you-

*Me: I do!

Told you nigga...

OWNED!!!!!.....!!!

Vote...
Comment...

Byeeee!!!👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...
1.5K 110 33
Finding her mate should have been an unmatched, captivating event for her. Her eyes locked on his figure for a short-lived second, and she lost him t...
445K 3K 10
Underestimated... That is what I have been almost all my life just because I am a female, a woman, a lady... but I understand... this world is filled...
10.3M 329K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...