School's Fuckboy {s.w.}

By sammoliveiraa

Brooklyn is the new girl at North Shore high school. She meets some friends. Samuel wilkinson, the schools fu... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 {last chapter}
Sequel!!

10

2.1K 46 15
By sammoliveiraa

**unedited**

Tuesday

Brooklyns pov

I woke up and smiled. Today's my last day of school for the next 2 weeks. I changed into (outfit above). I hopped into my car and drove to Starbucks. I got a caramel frappe and drove to school. I walked in and everyone looked at me.

"She gets hotter everyday." I turn around to see Kyle get elbowed in the side by Josh.

I winked and walked to my locker. I saw Sam and Anastasia at Sam's locker. Of course, making out. I opened my locker and take out my math book. I saw Dylan walk into the school. I slammed my locker.

"Easy there love." He smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I huffed.

"I came to see you." He licked his lips.

He grabbed my hands.

"Don't touch me." I snapped my hand back.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Don't do this." He whispered.

"Leave. "

"I go here now. "

He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head. He quickly pushed my hands against the locker.

"Let go of me." I tried getting out of his grip.

"No."

"You cheated on me. I hate you. Let go of me you ass!"

"I think she said to let go." I heard Tyler say from behind Dylan.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Dylan let go of me, turning around to face Tyler.

"No. This doesn't include Tyler. You want something from me, what is it?" I turned him back around.

"I want you. " he pushed me against the lockers.

"I don't want you." I turned to the side to see Sam staring at me.

His hands formed into fists. His knuckles turning white. His jaw clenched. I quickly shook my head no. I faced towards Dylan.

"You want me? " I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Okay. If you leave and come back tomorrow, you can get me. " the bell rang and he walked out of the school.

I quickly walked to class. I sighed in relief and sat down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sam asked sitting down.

I nodded my head. As everyone walked in, they whispered to each other and stared at me. I got up and stormed out of the classroom, Sam following me.

"I can't do this." I kicked the locker.

"Look, this is what he wants okay?" He grabbed my hand and turned me around so I was now facing him.

"They're all talking about me." My back slid down the lockers until I was on the floor.

"Do you wanna cut school?" He asked.

The memories soon flooded back.

*flashback*

I elbowed Sam hinting him to shut up.

"You clingy ass bitch, stop. " Sam snapped.

*flashback over*

"N-no. " I shook my head quickly. 

We walked back to the class.

"Thank you for finally joining us." The teacher rolled her eyes.

I sat in my seat and took some notes.

{}{}{}{}{}{}

End of the Day

I drove home. I oovooed all the girls + Dexter.

"Did y'all start packing yet?" I asked grabbing my tooth brush from the bathroom.

"No." They all said in unison.

"Then get to it." I said in a 'duh' tone.

I put my toiletries in a plastic bag and put it to the bag.

"Who's down for some shopping?" I asked.

"Me!" They all said.

We hung up and I called Tyler.

"Hello?" I heard Sam answer.

"Hi, where's Tyler?" I asked grabbing my car keys.

"He's out with Kyle and Josh, why?"

"He was supposed to come shopping with me." I sighed.

"I'll come. " Sam suggested.

"Okay. I'll pick you up. " I sighed again and drove to his house.

I beeped on the horn and waited. I put in my Shawn Mendes CD. He opened the car door and turned down the volume.

"Hey!" I pouted.

He put on his seat belt and looked at me.

"So you just get in my car, turn down my Shawn Mendes and then not talk to me? That's so fu-" he cut me off.

He leaned in and kissed me. I quickly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"I have been so jealous of you and Tyler. How happy he makes you. How easily he can make you blush. And I missed kissing your lips. " he said before attacking my neck with kisses.

I bit my lip to hold in my moans.

"Damnit Brooke, just moan already." He said against my neck.

"Sam I really have to go shopping." I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

"When we come back you're all mine." He whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched and i faced forwards. I started to drive and he was always staring at me. We finally got to the mall and I saw the girls waiting for me along with Dexter. They saw Sam and rolled their eyes.

"Tyler wasn't home so I invited Sam. " I sighed.

"Fine. " Kacie sighed.

Sam winked at her. We walked inside and obviously we went to Victoria's Secret first. Dexter went to against all odds. I walked in and followed Kacie.

"These are cute, right?" She asked me holding up a bra.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

She looked for her size and went to the front desk. Spence was behind me.

"Are you gonna get anything?" I asked looking behind me.

She squealed and hid behind a pillar. What the hell. I sighed and grabbed a few bras and underwear that I thought were nice and looked comfortable. I went to go pay with Sammy behind me. I handed the lady the money and left. Alexia wanted to go to forever 21 so we went there as well. It was getting late so we said our goodbyes.

"Be at the airport by 6:30!" I said before getting into my car with Sam.

When we were half way to his house he placed his hand on my thigh. I focused on the road. He started to rub my thigh and my breath hitched.

"Please sam." I begged him to stop.

He reached over the seat and started to kiss my neck. He sucked of the skin causing me to moan.

"Sam please wait." I sighed.

I look down to see a bulge in his pants. We finally reach his house and I see Tyler's car. He motions for me to get out of the car but I shake my head no.

"So you're just gonna leave me like this?" He asked pointing down to his pants.

"You have Anastasia don't you?" I asked before driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
733K 12.6K 64
Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it"
126K 2.8K 53
Brooklyn is the new girl, at Lincoln middle school.who hates being the new kid? Same. She meets new people.
154K 1.6K 19
shes the 'whore' in school. The one all the boys like. But none of the girls do. The girl who always gets dress coded. But when the new boy comes doe...