Kidnapped by Kylo Ren (Star W...

By flywithmyjetpack

*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He ma... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Author's Note: C A S T
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-One
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Two
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Three
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Four
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Five
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Six
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven
Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve
Chapter One-Hundred-Thirteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Sixteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Seventeen
Chapter One-Hundred-Eighteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Nineteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-One
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-Two
Chapter 123 -- FINAL CHAPTER
PLEASE READ -- Final Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter One-Hundred-and-One

10.4K 248 232
By flywithmyjetpack

(Author's Note: Kylo's POV! Recap -- the battle is ensuing at The First Order's base. Nira has entered the battle in stormtrooper armor, and everyone is unaware that she is fighting except for her and perhaps a few of The First Order's warriors, if they were smart enough to figure it out.)

I stuck both of my arms out at full length to get more power as I sent several of The Resistance's troops flying into another group of enemy troops, knocking all of the troops over in succession and making murder a much more simple task for my stormtroopers.

At the beginning of the battle I had encompassed myself in a force field made of the actual Force. I had not come close to dying yet -- my superiority with a lightsaber had rendered myself basically untouchable, and if you combine my impeccable combative skills with a literal Force field, I was nearly invincible.

I sensed an enemy troop approaching behind me. I turned and, with incredible ease and grace, pushed my lightsaber across his waist, slicing him in half. He cried out in agony and fell to the ground in a bleeding heap. I stepped over his remains disdainfully and used The Force on another pack of enemy troops.

That's when I sensed her. I froze in my tracks and focused on my mental senses.

Yes, she was here.

But . . . how?

I looked around, suddenly distracted from the battle. She was here, but I could not locate her . . .

How had she escaped my Force?, I thought angrily and confusedly.

I looked around, scanning the battlefield, but I was unable to spot her. I continued my search until I was shot.

I was forced to pull my focus back into the battle. There was a pounding sensation on the back of my left thigh, but the laser bullet had not penetrated my top-of-the-line armor -- only shocked me into my vicious reality. There was a war going on around me. I couldn't get that far distracted.

I turned around and came at my shooter with full force. I whipped my lightsaber around, parried a few of his weak shots, and then penetrated his chest with my red, glowing, buzzing weapon.

I knew that I had to find her, but I also knew that I couldn't leave the battle. If The Resistance took her, they would partially retreat, but leave a few ships here in order to attempt to destroy our base. If they did not succeed in abducting her and began to seriously lose the battle, they would fully withdraw and accept defeat temporarily.

I turned in all directions, continuing to fight oncoming warriors and to search the massive, bloody crowd for her, but I only succeeded in the former of the two. I simply could not find her.

But she was there! I could clearly sense her presence in the hangar! She was somewhere in here, fighting! It angered me that she had clearly disobeyed me and chosen to fight, but I didn't have any time to focus on my anger. Nira was in immediate danger.

If she was getting taken by The Resistance currently, it would be impossible for me to spot out a 'scuffle' or a 'disturbance' because there was disturbance and scuffles everywhere -- we were in the midst of a full-scale war.

But, as I was fending off a few weak enemy troops, I was able to spot something that was entirely out of the ordinary.

A stormtrooper, near The Resistance's ships, shot electricity from it's hands and into a crowd of opposing warriors. I recognized who it was immediately, and I admired how clever Nira's camouflage was, but she was near abduction. Enemy warriors were swarming around her. She was fighting them off quite well, but it was not well enough.

The next events happened so fast I was barely able to react. One of The Resistance warriors came up behind Nira with three metal rods, and I immediately recognized the rods.

I was given intelligence on those rods from the company they were made by. The rods were created by an outside company on a far off, foreign planet. The Resistance bought the rods for this specific reason. The rods could keep Nira from releasing her electricity.

The man launched the rods at Nira hastily, hitting her to the ground repeatedly with one of them and keeping the other wrapped around her neck. Nira was knocked to her knees and the rest of the troops surrounded her, hiding her from my vision.

I lifted my arm, preparing to use The Force to stop them, but was knocked aside and tackled to the ground. It took me a few moments to realize that one of the enemy troops had launched himself on me in an attempt to stop me from disrupting the abduction. I stood up quickly and slashed him with my lightsaber.

I then returned to the issue at hand with a certain urgency. I was beginning to panic. The Resistance now was forcing a struggling Nira in the direction of their ships. Her helmet had been ripped off. They were not that far away from their ships, and they had gotten Nira in handcuffs.

Another troop from The Resistance launched himself on top of me and we both toppled over. I stood up even faster than I did the previous time. I didn't even bother to kill that enemy troop -- I had to rush across the battlefield. I slashed and killed any troop that tried to stand in my way or prevent me from saving Nira. Nira and the soldiers that were actively kidnapping her were mere feet away from the ship's ramp. I raised my hand to use The Force once more, but again I was knocked over -- this time by five enemy troops.

I screamed in outrage. My heart was beating faster than it ever had before. I was so close to losing her . . . Again. I stood up and quickly slashed at the troops that were trying to drag me back down into their dog pile. They clung to me and pulled me back to the ground, but I continued to kill them by stabbing them with my lightsaber. More and more enemy troops were sprinting away from their duels with stormtroopers and trying to keep me distracted and on the ground.

These enemy troops didn't care if they were stabbed through the face with my lightsaber. They only wanted to stop me, to hold me back, to keep me distracted. If those few distracting seconds cost them their life, they more than willingly sacrificed themselves.

The ramp of the ship began to close. I thrashed away from the troops furiously and began to sprint towards the ship.

"No!" I cried out desperately as the ship began to lift off. The ramp was inches from closing, and I stuck out a determined, panicked hand. The ramp refused to shut because of the immense amount of The Force I began applying to it. The ship couldn't take off if the ramp wasn't shut.

Stormtroopers had finally began to gather around me and protect me from enemy troops. Other stormtroopers began to fire at the ship that was attempting to take Nira away.

It was a fight against time. Could my stormtroopers fend off The Resistance's troops long enough for me to summon the strength to land the ship? Could I keep the ship from taking off long enough for my stormtroopers to stop it with tangible, physical force?

The stormtroopers standing around me in a protective circle began to get picked off. They fell to the ground, and a few other stormtroopers ran in to replace them as my guards, but then those stormtroopers were shot and killed until there was no one protecting me.

Sweat slid down my face in heated pellets and drenched the inside of my armor. My muscles burned, screaming for relief as I struggled to keep the enemy's ship from taking off. I was using every ounce of power and concentration I contained to keep them from taking Nira away from me.

Another enemy troop's body slammed into mine and I physically was unable to resist. I felt myself fall through the air and collide with the hard ground. My muscles inhaled deeply and that part of me was relieved of pain.

But the ramp snapped shut. The ship rose off the ground; it exited the hangar and took off into space, taking Nira with it.

"No," I weakly breathed as I watched the ship float through space and then disappear as it zoomed into hyper speed.

I summoned The Force and, with all of the emotion inside of me, was able to send the enemy troop that had made the final tackle hurtling into the metal wall 100 yards away at breakneck speed without lifting a finger.

I slowly stood up, filled to the brim with an uncontainable rage that was fiery, stoked, and explosive. They had gotten away. We had been beat by The Resistance and I was unable to stop it.

I stood in the middle of the room, and the fights continued around me, but I was unable to participate or even think about any of it.

All I could think about was her . . . What they were doing to her, why they wanted her, how she was doing, if she was hurt. The fact that I had allowed her to be taken from me.

I clenched my fists. Every inch of my body was heated with the scorching rage that lived in every cell of me. My arms elevated slightly from my side and my head reclined backwards. I opened my mouth, and began to let out a scream.

I then unleashed my fury in the form of power.

The next few minutes were foggy. My mind was blank with a murderous, vicious anger, and I held no thought at all. Only the want, no, the need to kill anyone that wanted to take Nira away from me captivated my mental state.

I finally came back to my senses, and to my surprise, all was quiet. My eyes were closed at the time of my sanity-reawakening, so I kept them that way for a few moments.

I was slightly afraid of what I would see upon opening them.

I had sunken to my knees. My arms were still extended slightly -- I let them fall to my sides. Pants of exhaustion quickly departed from and re-entered my mouth, but each labored breath was a stroke of a red-hot blade against my vocal cords (I took this pain to be from screaming that I didn't recall taking part in). I felt tired . . . So exhausted. My limbs were sore, my head was swarmed with ache, and my chest felt heavy. I wanted to lay down.

But I couldn't lay down, and I certainly couldn't rest. We were at war.

I stood up determinedly, prepared to fight, and opened my eyes.

Oh, I thought, slightly in horror, that's why it's silent.

I looked around the entire central hangar. Pushed high up against each wall were bodies. The bodies were made up of both First Order and Resistance troops, randomly stacked. The walls themselves were dented. The control room's glass was completely shattered, and the metal staircases were crumpled.

I didn't remember doing any of this damage, but that was the only way it could've all happened. I must have done it out of pure rage in the few foggy minutes when I'd completely lost my sanity.

I had taken all of the lives in the central hangar, both light side and dark.

I was in awe of my prestigious strength. I never knew I had that brutal ability; however, I had never been pushed to that level of fury and hysterics before.

No matter the damage, Nira was still gone. I needed her back, and I had to act quickly before she was gone from me forever.

_____

Author's Note

I am tired ah. But as I've been saying, I took my break and now I'm SO READY to write.

Hopefully after I finish this fanfic up I can get started on my Poe book pretty quickly!

Okay, goodnight buddies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 269 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
293K 5.7K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
58.5K 1.2K 25
Ophelia Kenobi and Ben Solo were the best of friends when they were young - practically inseparable. They would sacrifice themselves for the other. T...
40K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...