School's Fuckboy {s.w.}

By sammoliveiraa

Brooklyn is the new girl at North Shore high school. She meets some friends. Samuel wilkinson, the schools fu... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 {last chapter}
Sequel!!

5

2.3K 52 5
By sammoliveiraa

Saturday Morning

Samuels POV

I woke up and memories from last night flooded my mind. I didn't drink too much so I don't have a hangover. I head downstairs and start cleaning up the mess. Tyler came downstairs and helped clean up. He rolled his eyes at me a few times.

"Why are you so pissed at me?" I asked.

"You nearly slept with the girl I like!" He shouted.

"She doesn't like you back, she was drunk. Sorry to break it to you, Tyler. " I chuckled.

He ignored me and kept on cleaning.

"That's why she said I fuck better than you." He muttered under his breath.

"Did you just say that? She was pissed at me! I'll always be a better fuck!" I shouted

He ignored me again.

His phone started to ring. He smirked.

"Hey Brooklyn." He looked up at me.

"Yeah, I'm cleaning up the house." He said into the phone.

"Okay, see you soon. Bye. " he hung up.

"Brooke's coming over. " he smirked at me.

Brooklyn's pov

Ootd:

I'm going over to help Sam and Tyler clean up the house. I changed into (outfit above). I got in my car and drove to their house. I knocked on the door and Sam answered it.

"Samuel." I rolled my eyes.

"Brooklyn." He winked at me.

I pushed past him and saw Tyler. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey princess." He kissed my forehead.

I jumped up into his arms, causing him to grip my ass tightly making sure I don't fall.

"How's that hangover?" He laughed.

"I have a huge headache and I feel so nauseous. " I groaned.

"Do you want me to make you some tea?" He asked tucking stands of my hair behind my ear.

I nodded.

"Thank you. " I pecked his lips.

I jump off and sit on the stool. I turn around and see Sammy on the phone.

"Okay stass. See you later tonight. " he hung up and he smirked over at Tyler.

"Anastasia?" Tyler laughed.

"Yo I'm definitely getting laid tonight. " Sam high fived Tyler.

"Who's Anastasia?" I asked Tyler.

"The hottest girl in our school." Sam answered.

"I asked Tyler, not you." I rolled my eyes.

"One of the biggest whores in our school." Tyler laughed.

He put my tea into a mug and gave it to me.

"Thanks. " I muttered.

He sat next to me and Sammy sat on the couch. He put on The 100.

"Oooo I love this show. " I turned my head to the tv.

Sam changed the channel.

"Why do you have to be so rude?" Tyler rolled his eyes.

"It's fine. " I finished my tea.

"It's fine. Her words not mine." Sam chuckled.

"Let's go upstairs." I winked at Tyler and grabbed his hands.

Sammy's head shot up. Tyler smirked at him and lead me upstairs to his room. He opened the door and walked in. I followed him to his bed and flopped down. He chuckled and I looked up at him.

"Why is Sam the schools fuckboy?" I asked him.

"Ever since our parents passed he started acting up. " he said.

I bit my lip. He's exactly like me.

"Why did you used to act like a bad girl?" He asked.

"My dad passed. And I started acting up. " I bit my lip harder.

"I like this you." He kissed me.

I quickly kissed back and I straddled his waist. Then my phone started ringing. I groaned and reached over to get it. Dylan. My ex boyfriend.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Don't hey babe me. We broke up. Remember?"

"But baby I miss you."

"I don't miss you though."

"Please baby come back to me. "

"No. " I hung up.

"Who was that?" Tyler asked.

"My ex." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." He said.

I nodded.

"What happened between you two?" He asked.

"He cheated on me. With 3 other girls." I rolled my eyes.

He kissed me again but this time I didn't kiss back.

"Tyler." I looked him in the eyes.

"What?" He looked back.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are we a thing or are we just friends that make out and almost have sex every now and then?" I never looked away from his beautiful eyes.

"We could be a thing." He smirked.

"Well I never got asked to be a 'thing'. " I bit my lip.

"I guess we are just 'friends that make out and almost have sex every now and then' until you get asked. " he leaned in to kiss me.

I tilted my head to look at the clock. 5. Shit.

"I have to go. " I quickly kissed him and ran downstairs.

"Bye Sam." I kissed his cheek and jogged out of the house.

"Where are you going?" He asked standing at the door frame.

"Home. " I smiled up at him and got in my car.

I drove off and when I got home I saw my moms car. Crap. I walked inside and bit my lip once I saw my mom standing there with her arms crossed.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"With Tyler. " I mumbled.

"Brooklyn Rose!" She shouted.

I looked up at her sudden change in voice.

"I told you not to go with him!" She shouted again.

"Dad would've let me go." My eyes got blurry from the tears that were starting to form.

"I am not your father! Now you go to your room! I'll call you down when Charles is here." She shouted pointing towards the stairs.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. Charles. My moms boyfriend. I oovooed all of the girls.

"God I hate him so much! He always gives me an attitude. And he tells me to do the dishes when he's not even my real dad!" I shouted.

"Act like a bitch. Say no. " Kacie gave me a 'duhh' look.

"I know it's hard when your parents start dating again but you can't be rude Kacie. " Alexia stated.

"I agree with both of them. Just say "I'm going to clean what I used. You guys can clean what you used. That's how it is in this family. If you don't like it, there's a front door." Spence said.

"Thanks guys." I smiled slightly.

"Brooklyn, come down sweetie. " my mom said from downstairs.

"Did I forget to mention that she acts like she cares when he's here?" I rolled my eyes.

They laughed and hung up. I walked downstairs.

"Hello Brooklyn." He gave me two kisses on the cheek.

"Hi. " I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"She has a bit of an attitude because I told her she can't see a boy anymore. " my mom glared at me.

"I didn't do anything wrong! It was a party mom! Get over it. " I huffed.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"She went out to a party and she came home covered in hickeys from a boy named Tyler. " my mom rolled her eyes.

"I don't know if you noticed or not, but he asked me." I crossed my arms.

"How old are you?" He asked looking at me.

"17" I answered before my mom could.

"I don't see a problem honestly, she's gonna turn 18 and you can't stop her anymore." He shrugged his shoulders.

"So does that mean I can see Tyler again?" I asked.

My mom nodded.

"OOO thank you so much" I hugged Charlie.

I sat down and ate what my mom had made. I finished and said goodnight to them. I jogged up to my room and texted Tyler.

B- hey

T- hey

B- sorry I left so early, my mom told me not to see you anymore

T- I guess you're starting to act like a bad girl again

B- I guess so, wilk

T- goodnight rose.

B- goodnight Tyler.

I turned off my phone. I smiled at myself. I like the fuckboys brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 1.6K 19
shes the 'whore' in school. The one all the boys like. But none of the girls do. The girl who always gets dress coded. But when the new boy comes doe...
44.4K 2.1K 15
Skate Maloley has been getting anonymous love notes in his locker for thirteen days straight If only he knew that on the fourteenth he'd find out tha...
161K 7.7K 48
Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been picked on because she's quiet and unbother...
733K 12.6K 64
Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it"