JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*158*

3.3K 56 38
By JoeSugg9012

It's been a few weeks and everything has been going smoothly. A couple of days ago we met up with my mum and James as they were back again from Los Angeles and we went out for dinner with them and the relaxed at their house afterwards, just hearing stories about L.A. Today has been pretty slow, the kids are moping around the house, playing on their iPad and tablet. I've tried to tell Joe that we should put a time limit on the things, but we decide against it because they are playing educational games and I guess that's better than watching crap on the television, since that's what they probably would do instead.

Joe and I have still been trying for a baby. I haven't been taking any tests because I am kind of afraid of any sort of failure. 

"Joe," I hummed, cuddling next to him in bed.

"Hm?"

"I'm feeling good about it," I smiled, "I just feel like the test will say positive."

"Yeah?" Joe smiled excitedly.

"Yeah, I don't know. Don't get too excited because I don't want to be wrong and for all we know I could be well wrong, because remember when I was pregnant with Noah I never felt anything until six weeks in."

"Okay, but still," Joe smiled, "I was reading some forums online about other people our age trying for a baby and a lot of them were saying it only took a couple weeks for them to conceive."

"We can't just rely on that though," I said, "Some couples it takes a lot longer."

"I believe in us," Joe laughed jokingly.

"Oh God," I giggled, "We'll just wait and see. You can go out to get the tests tomorrow," I volunteered him.

"Okay, okay," Joe huffed jokingly.

"If it comes back positive, should we wait before telling the kids?" I asked.

"Well, we can make a doctors' appointment and see how far along you are before telling the kids, yeah?" Joe suggested.

I agreed and we continued chatting before deciding to get up so we could get on with the day. Joe was too excited to wait, so he decided to go buy some pregnancy tests as soon as he was decent and had gotten ready.

"Where's Dad?" Noelle asked as I got breakfast for them.

"He ran out to the shop really quickly," I smiled.

"Okay," Noah hummed, eating his food.

Joe returned home quickly.

"Dad!" Noah said happily.

Joe put the small bag on the counter before giving the kids a hug good morning and talking with them.

"Come on, continue eating," Joe smiled, standing on the kitchen side of the breakfast bar counter with me.

The kids finished eating their breakfast, and Joe helped me clean up before encouraging the kids to go get dressed.

"Come on, let's do this," Joe smiled, excitedly, carrying the bag into our room.

"Joe," I grinned excitedly, holding his hand.

"Here, take these two, yeah?" Joe smiled, un-boxing them.

"Okay, okay," I nodded.

Joe sat on the bed as I went into the bathroom and took the pregnancy tests.

"Okay, now we just have to wait," I said, putting them on some toilet paper on the counter top and washing my hands.

"How long?" Joe asked.

"A couple of minutes," I nodded, "Don't watch them, I want to look together."

"Alright, come here," Joe smiled, "This could be life-changing. There could be a small baby in there," He laughed.

I was getting really nervous and anxious to see the result of the test, and I just want to know if we're going to have another baby soon.

I leaned my head against Joe's chest and we waited a few minutes before looking.

"Okay, which one should we look at first?" Joe asked.

"I don't care, come on!" I smiled.

Joe picked the first one up and it read:

"Positive"

"Oh my God," I smiled, "Check the other one."

"Minxie, it's also positive! We're having another baby!" Joe said excitedly.

"We're having another baby!" I laughed happily, hugging Joe.

"Oh my God. We have to make a doctors' appointment and see how everything is. Then, we'll have to tell the kids. Oh, and we should make a reaction video, so like a compilation of everyone's reactions and then when we announce it to the internet, then I can post that too!" Joe said all flustered.

"Joe, calm down. We will," I smiled, "But, yeah, first we should make a doctors' appointment," I grinned, giving him a kiss.

We calmed ourselves down and got dressed and I made a phone call to make an appointment.

"Okay Mrs. Sugg, when would you like to schedule your appointment for?" The receptionist on the phone asked.

"The soonest one you have will work," I said confidently.

"Okay, we have one around two o'clock this afternoon, then one tomorrow at eleven o'clock in the morning."

I mouthed the appointment times to Joe and he said to take for the one today.

"Two o'clock today would be perfect," I said.

"Alright, Mrs. Sugg, we'll see you then," She confirmed before hanging up the phone.

"So, your appointment it today?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, at two," I nodded.

"Awesome, I'll call Sydney, yeah?" 

"Perfect," I smiled, giving Joe another small kiss before leaving the room to check on the kids.

The kids were colouring at the table, just entertaining themselves, so I decided to sit down and talk with them for a bit. I just was asking them about friends and what-not, just chatting away.

"Okay kiddies, Sydney is coming over in a bit to watch you, while Mum and I go out for a bit," Joe smiled.

"Yay! I've missed Sydney!" Noelle smiled.

"Me too!" Noah nodded along.

We all ran out and did some errands for a bit before coming home around 1:30 and unpacking our groceries and whatever else we had bought. Not too long later, Sydney arrived and Joe and I headed out to the doctors'.

Upon arrival, we checked in at the front desk and sat in the waiting room with a lot of other people before being called back.

"Mrs. Minx Sugg," A nurse called from the doorway.

Joe and I stood up and followed the nurse back as she did normal procedures such as weighing me and taking my blood pressure, temperature, etc.

"Alright, so what is the regards to your visit today?"

"Well we've been trying for another baby and I took a pregnancy test this morning and they both came back positive," I explained.

"Alright, I'll have you take another pregnancy test, just for our records, and then the doctor will come in and take it from there," The nurse explained, "So, go ahead and go into the toilets and pee in this cup, make sure it's closed properly before bringing it back and just leave it here," She nodded, directing to the counter top.

I nodded, leaving the room, and following her instructions.

Joe waited for me in the room and I soon re-joined him.

The nurse came back in, a few minutes later, and took the cup to go run the tests with it. We waited for about ten minutes before the doctor came in.

"Hello Mrs. Sugg, how are you?" The doctor smiled, striding into the room.

"Good, anxious and excited, thank you," I smiled.

"Well, I have great news for you both," She smiled, "You are pregnant."

"Amazing," Joe smiled, putting his arm around me.

"Okay, so now, you will need an ultrasound and we will be able to clearly identify how far along you are," She explained.

This is just like what happened when I was pregnant with Noah.

Anyway, we went in for an ultrasound and everything went smoothly. I was two weeks along and that's pretty much all they could tell me for now, mainly because the fetus is so small and it's still so early on. It was enough for Joe and I and we are pretty chuffed.

"I can't believe we're having another baby!" I smiled, buckling up in the car.

"I know, it's crazy! I'm so happy," Joe grinned.

"Me too," I smiled, "Are you going to record the kids reactions too?"

"Yeah, probably," Joe smiled, "I was thinking if I just used my GoPro or vlogging camera and just got their reactions then it'd make for a cool video."

"No, I think that'd be awesome," I nodded.

We pulled up back at home and went inside.

"Mummy! Dad!" Noah squealed happily.

"Hey little man," Joe smiled.

"I'm not little!" Noah laughed.

"Alright, alright," Joe laughed.

"How were they?" I asked Sydney.

"Perfect as usual," She nodded.

"You sure?" Joe laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, they were really good," She nodded.

"Aw, that's good," I smiled, "Well, thank you for watching them."

"No problem," Sydney smiled.

Sydney soon left and the kids bombarded us with questions.

"Where did you go?"

"Come on," Joe nodded, leading them into our room.

He had his vlogging camera already set, but the kids didn't question it or take too much of a notice. I got the small picture from the ultrasound out of my bag and hid it in my hand.

"Mummy and I have some big news for you both," Joe smiled.

"What?!"

"What is it?" They flustered excitedly.

"So Dad and I went down to the doctor's office to see, and..."

"Mummy's pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant!"

We said in unison.

"So, we're going to have a brother or sister?!" Noelle squealed excitedly, jumping up, standing on the bed.

"Is it a boy? Can I have a brother, please!" Noah whined jokingly.

"No, I want a sister!" Noelle whined.

"Well, we don't know yet darling, and it'll be a while before we find out," I explained, "But one of you will be happy."

"Please can it be a boy?" Noah asked.

"We don't get to choose, love," Joe laughed lightly.

"Is it in your belly?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah, look, this is it, the small white dot," I said, showing them the ultrasound picture.

"That's not a baby!" Noelle shook her head.

"It's growing into one, that's why we have to wait," I explained.

The kids overall were really happy and excited and Joe and I had to explain to them that it's still a secret, so we can't tell anyone yet.

"Why not?" They asked.

"Because we want to keep the baby a surprise!" Joe smiled.

"Okay," They both nodded, still looking at the picture.

"I'm so excited Mummy," Noah smiled.

"Me too!" Noelle added, cuddling up with Joe.

°

a/n: sorry this is a day late on getting up, but I think it's pretty cute so it's worth the wait?? Hope you all enjoyed it. Love you all loads. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...