Angel Valhalla

By CennamonGurl

It's a typical party night for Lilith until things take a turn for the worst. Knocked out by drugs and alcoho... More

All Rights Reserved
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten|pt.1
Ten|pt.2
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
thirty-three~a forever.
Thirty-four
thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
forty-four

One

22.8K 461 113
By CennamonGurl

~~

I stared at my screen. Still nothing came to mind. I had no idea where to start. You see, so much shit had happened to me in the past few months that I was still trying to wrap my head around it. My therapists had told me it was best to start from the beginning. She told me to write everything down. She said that I should let out all my emotions and feelings onto paper whenever I felt like punching something. It was easier said, than done. Last time I had tried this, I ended up punching the screen of my previous laptop, fallen to the groundhog crying at the pain, then had grabbed my cracked lap top and thrown it against the wall. Hopefully this new laptop wouldn't suffer the same fate. I took in a big breath and closed my eyes. My shoulders slowly rising and falling.

Start from the beginning Lilith.

I fisted my knuckles until they turned white.

Where did it all start?

I slowly unclenched my sweaty palms as it all started to flood back in. I placed my hands over the keyboard and began to write...

~

"Maria, move out of the way." I threatened my housekeeper. She stood in front of two white French-doors with her hands spread out dressed in the typical black dress that maids wore. Her gray hair pulled back into a low bun. She shook her head eyeing me with fearful eyes.

"No miss. I'm sorry but your Dad gave me specific orders to not let you out at night."

I cocked and eyebrow at the old lady. "Maria, please my dad doesn't even live here. My mother pays you not him. If I were you, I would move out of the way. Unless you want to get fired." I threatened. Trust me I'm not a bad person or at least I don't think I am. I felt guilty just by speaking those untruthful words. Panic washed over her wrinkled tan face. I knew she had a kid in college and a younger one. Without a job she wouldn't be able to support her family. Slowly and reluctantly she dropped her hands down to the side and shamefully stepped out of the way.

A wicked grin spread across my lips. "Thanks Maria!" I ran to her, quickly pecked her in the cheek and ran out the doors into the cold summer midnight breeze.

A glossy black Range Rover came into view. A tall silhouette leaned against the car. From here I could make out a cigarette in hand.

Nate.

I ran towards the silhouette and sure enough there he was. Dressed in a black v-neck, designer dark jeans and sperries. A flock of messy curly brown locks spilling over his head. Green emerald eyes sparkled through the darkness. A faint small cloud of smoke flew out from his mouth. Cigarette in hand.

"Nate!" I said as I ran into his hands catching him by surprise. He picked me up with ease and greeted me with a soft peck on the lips.

"I see you convinced Maria." He commented as he set me down.

"Yep, where's Molly?"

"Here!" A high voice squealed from behind Nate's shoulder. I took a peek behind it and sure enough there she was. Her short bobbed haircut was styled in a mess of blonde curls. Her green eyes rimmed with red.

"You look blazed, Can i drive??"I tore the keys away from Nate's other hand and ran to the driver's seat.

"Haha, we are." He said and got in the back seat.

I started the engine and pulled out of the driveway.

"Where is this place you mentioned at?" I made a U turn.

"It's in the city. Remember that nightclub with a nice penthouse upstairs?"

"No! You're kidding!" Molly chirped with excitement.

"Nope, i'm dead serious. We're going to have it all to ourselves. Well, almost. I invited a few kids." Nate blew out a puff of smoke from behind my shoulder.

"That's nice and all, but how exactly did you manage to get us the nicest penthouse to the most popular nightclub in the city?" I asked suspiciously as I made a turn into the parking lot of the nightclub.

Nate's eyes met mine through the rearview mirror and I swear for a second they had something more than excitement in them. Something I couldn't pin point. "I have a friend. That's all." His hesitated.

"A friend? Oh." I could tell he was lying but it was a Saturday night and I wanted to have fun. I pushed the troublesome thought all the way back in my mind and parked Nate's new, new, new car. This was his third. The past two he'd crashed. The three amigos stepped out into the night breeze. Chills ran up my spine as I stared at the luxurious nightclub. This was going to be fun.

After going through the backdoor, using a key Nate had, we stepped onto a staircase that led to the penthouse. I could feel the walls pulsate with the loud music blaring on the other side. The floors shook and at one point the noise had gotten so tempting that I had considered ditching the pent house and going straight to the dance floor.

"How are the other's going to get in?"

"I told them to use the back door. I'll left it open." Nate said as he unlocked a big heavy wooden door. As soon as he swung it open my jaw dropped.

This place was sweeter then candy. The place was furnished with expensive furniture. A huge Plasma screen was placed at the right wall. There was a bar and even a pool table. Going upstairs there was an indoor pool. The entire roof was a sky light so that the moon and the stars illuminated the area. This place was impressive. Considered me super impressed, which these days was hard to do.

Let's get lit!
****

" Ring around the rosy

A pocket full of posies

Ashes, ashes

We all fall down"

I muttered the stupid song word for word as I laid on the pool table staring up at the ceiling. I heard the loud music thumping and the footsteps of those who dance around me. Others where chilling by the pool while others were at the bar doing body shots. Nate and Molly had disappeared into a room together. I had a feeling those two were boning again. Then there was me. Poor high, numb, barely unconscious Lilith. It was true. I was as high as a balloon, nope higher. I had taken some ecstasy and now was coming down. I was slumped. I could barely make out the voices yelling at me to get off the pool table. Some jerks kept nagging me. I recognized them as Brett and Jake. They were hovering over me barking at me to get my "tight little ass "off the fucking table. Their alcohol intoxicated breath showering me. Then my vision began to blur and before I passed out, I raised my left hand and stuck my middle finger at them. The last thing I saw before I blacked out where Brett and Jake's steaming mad faces. Boom I passed out.

I felt two heavy hands aggressively shake me awake. They had been trying for a while now. It wasn't until now that I was waking up. I mean how did you not wake up to two huge hands grabbing you by the shoulders and violently shaking you? I shot my eyes open. As soon as I did I regretted them and closed them shut again.

"Don't you fucking dare play dead around me you fucking brat." A deep voice threatened. I opened my eyes and stared back at the furious stranger that stared at me with disgust. He had dark brown hair sleeked back that reached down to his ears and had brown sharp hawk eyes. If he weren't scaring the shit out of me at this very moment, I would have said he was fucking hot. No scratch that. Who was I kidding? He was stunning. With a light dusting of stuble, a square jaw and broad shoulders, he had a dark manly vibe to him that to any woman would most likely find irresistible.

Who was he and why was he staring at me like he wanted to snap my neck?

I slowly got up and opened my mouth to speak, but before I could get anything out the stranger grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me off the pool table unto my feet.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped at him rubbing at my abused wrists.

He turned to glare at me with pure hatred. "What the hell is wrong with me? What the fucking hell is wrong with you?" He then shot his hands out in front of him pointing at the wreck that was now the penthouse.

Shit. I'm guessing he was the owner.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry. My mom can p-" A hard slap came my way nearly knocking me over. My left cheek stung with pain and my hair had fallen over my face. I stared back at the man with a strange mix of fear and hatred. Who exactly was this man? The pain drilled into my cheek and spread through until it disappeared.

I stood there huffing with my chest going up and down eying the asshole who had just dared hit me. As I eyed him more closely I took in that he dressed in a sharp black expensive suit. Yep, he was definitely the owner. His gold watch confirmed it.

"You freaking asshole!" I attacked him pressing my hands against his hard muscled chest and pushed him.

Or at least attempted to. He didn't even budge. He remained rooted to the ground towering over me in what seemed to be a six foot tall stature.

"Look, you bitch. You and your friends have completely destroyed this place. Do you know how much money it's going to cost to repair this place?"

I looked around me and sure enough, this place was destroyed. We had wrecked havoc. The expensive paintings had been stolen from the walls, the plasma tv was cracked, and there was vomit all over the place. Red cups and empty beer bottle decorated the floors and from the corner of my eye I could see a thong dangling from the chandelier. I slowly slipped my hand inside my waistband.

Nope, that isn't mine. Thank god!

Suddenly the stranger's hands where on me once again and this time they were dragging me into a another room.

"Where the hell are you taking me...?" I protested but my voice died out as soon as my eyes landed on my two best friends who were tied down to two chairs. Three men stood in front of them with their backs to me.

What the hell was going on? Who were these people?

"I found the other kid. She was passed out on the pool table." The stranger said as he pushed me through the doorway and fell over stumbling to the floor.

"Thank you, James." I new malevolent dark voice spoke. It must have been one of the three men that stood in front of me. I couldn't tell which one it was since they were facing my friends.

James, the man who had slapped me, then walked up behind me and grabbed me from the shoulder digging his nails into my flesh and picked me up with ease.

"Should I tie this one down too?" He asked.

Then one of the men with his back to me, the one in between two other burly men turned to look behind his shoulder at James and me. His cold blue eyes scanning me in a way that made chills ripple out through my skin.

"No. We're taking them for a ride."

~

"No. We're taking them for a ride."

Those life changing words had been engraved into my mind. I still remembered them and the effect they had in me. Who ever thought they would lead to the war inside my head. I pulled away from my laptop and swirled around in my wheelchair facing away from it. The urge I got to punch things, yeah guess what? It was back at the thought of when I first met James. I can still feel that slap that he'd given me the first time we met. Without thinking I reached for my right cheek. My fingers brush against the smooth surface and my eyes get lost as I stare into the nothingness...

~

We had been hauled into a back of a car. The three of us. Nate and Molly had their mouths taped up and if I was correct black bags had been put over their heads like they had with me. I knew their mouths had been taped up because I had seen that they were when I had first seen them. That and there was no way in hell they would keep quiet at being kidnapped. I sure as hell wasn't. I don't know how many profanities I had yelled, but sure as hell there were a lot. Too much to count. Some I had made up. I had even kicked what I though was the back of a seat like a rotten child until I felt two strong hands pin my feet down.

I knew we were inside a car for sure. I had heard honking and the gently pur of the engine as we zoomed through the streets. Whoever had been driving was practically the worst driver ever. They drove fast and made abrupt stops so every time I would hit my face in the back of the seat. If it wasn't for my seatbelt I would have probably flown through the windshield. Suddenly we had stopped to a screeching ear piercing noise as the tires dragged across the road.

"Out." I heard a voice command me and before I knew it I was being pushed out of my seat and had fallen to the pavement on my knees. The bag was then ripped off my face and my vision had returned. I stared at the empty parking lot.

Oh god this was bad. I had seen way too many thriller movies to know nothing good came out of situations like these!

"Up." James spoke coming from behind me. He then helped me get on my feet.

My comrades then were set besides me in the same aggressive way. Two burly men with buzzed cuts dressed in black came up behind them and pulled their bags off. Nate's panicked eyes where the first thing I saw. They were doing what his mouth couldn't: scream. Those green beautiful eyes where wide filled with horror as he tried to scream but his words came out muffled because of the tape. Then a hand came down to his mouth and ripped it off in way that left a red mark across his mouth where the tape had been.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I don't know you tell me, Nathaniel." James replied.

Nate opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it realizing his words were useless.

"That's what I thought. You have nothing to say, don't you? Hmm, could it be because there's no excuse to what you did? "James said sounding a bit too amused and angry at the same time. He even placed a finger to his lips as if curioused with the thought.

"James, what do you want? Spit it out!" I finally had the guts to shout. James turned his hawk eyes on me. As if he had forgotten I was there. His eyes lazily scanned over me and a small smile propped on his lips.

"Hunny, you're in a lot of trouble. That's what's going on." He leaned in closer so that I could smell his cool breath on my face. I had the sudden urge to punch him. Why did he have to be so handsome yet so...scary and mean?

"Nate, what is he talking about?" I turned to glare at my handsome yet dimwitted friend.

"I stole the key." He blurted out sweating bullets.

"You what?!" I nearly reached over and bit his head off.

"The key. I stole it from them." He cocked his head towards James.

Who exactly was them?

"Not to mention you managed to piss off a group of very dangerous men." James chimed in and when I turned to look at him he had the nerve to wink at me.

"How much?" Molly squeaked out speaking for the first time.

Anger overtook James and suddenly the charming facade he had going on completely vanished. His dark smile was now a tight angry line.

"You trashed the penthouse, Damaged furniture and electronics, and took half of the supply for yourself. At the very least 50 grand." My mouth fell. We weren't that drunk.

HOLD UP! Did he say supply?! Oh Nate, what did you get us into?

I gave my best friend a look. His green eyes mascarading the pressure he was put in. But I knew too well, no matter how much he tried to hide his emotions I would always know. Molly who stood on his other side looked like she was about to cry. Her big green eyes glazed with tears. I turned to look at the very so cool, always calm Nate, who was now sweating bullets.

"I don't have that sort of money. Is there anything else I could do?" He said with clenched teeth.

James face twisted into a scowl.

"Bull shit, your father is one of the best lawyers in the city. I'm sure he's loaded with money." He replied.

Nate ran a hand through his curly brown hair in desperation," Yes, but I doubt he'll give me that amount of money. Come on man, there has to be a another way."

James chuckled, "Well there's another option." I starred in horror as one of his bodyguards slowly took out a hard black gun and pointed it at Nate.

"No wait!" I immediately shot up throwing my self in front of Nate.

James suddenly turned to look at me, and idea sparking in his eyes.

His dark brown eyes, skimmed me from head to toe. He cocked an eyebrow as a small smile played on his lips. Slowly he turned to one of his bodyguards who offered him his ear. James whispered something into his ear. The bodyguard nodded and turned to look at me with cold eyes. I began to panic, when he began to walk towards me. Nate jumped in front of me as if to protect me, but was pushed out of the way by the other bodyguard. Within a matter of seconds I was picked up and thrown onto a hard broad shoulder. My whole world turning upside down. Literally. I heard  Molly scream and Nate began to shout curse words at the tall burly man for him to drop me down. I began to kick and punch furiously at his back but failed miserably.

"Let's make a deal," James said ,"How about, I take her for now. I'll return her once you give me the money."

"What the hell, no! There's no fucking way I'm letting you take her!" I heard Nate yell.

Meanwhile, I was already several feet away. The burly man threw me into the back seat of the car.

Immediately I sat up and rolled the heavy black tinted window down.

"I'll be fine! Just get the money!" I shouted at Nate.

"Lilith, there's no way i'm letting them take you!" He shouted back.

"Shut up! I'm doing this. Don't worry about me. Just make sure you get the money." I don't know why I was agreeing to this. I was lost, and it seemed like the right idea. James wouldn't hurt me, right?

Nate sighted, his green eyes suddenly seemed so far away. I could see the frustration in his eyes. Those green eyes looked back at me, as if it were the last time he would ever see me. Behind him, Molly stood. Her hands on him. Even from here I could tell she was crying.

"Fine." Nate finally muttered, and with a tight jaw, clenched teeth, and veins popping he pointed a finger at James.

"Tell Cam that he better not fucking touch her! Not a single scratch! If I find out you laid a single finger on her, I swear I will find the both of you and rip your heads off!" Nate spat venomously at James.

James responded with a low dark chuckle. Not even acknowledging Nate's threat. He turned around and began walking my way. His other body guard following behind.

When he finally reached the passenger's seat, he turned to look at Nate," You got two weeks." He said, then slipped into the passenger's seat.

The engine then roared to life, and I watched from my window as the distance between the people I loved the most grew and grew.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
192K 7.1K 29
//Highest ranking: #1 in over protective// Lilith is a 14 years old girl. she is the opposite of her name. she is sweet, innocent and naive. she love...
178K 12.3K 31
Book 1, First Generation Gianna Kingsley only came back to the rundown southside neighborhood for a funeral. The man who'd raised her had passed, and...
8.3K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...