high class stripper

By mystery112

Annabel is a stripper. Nothing more nothing less. Adam is the CEO of Gatorade. Nothing more nothing less. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors check in
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Another authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors note
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Final chapter

chapter 18

5.9K 175 6
By mystery112

I woke up the next morning and a heavy hand draped around my waist. I sighed trying to wiggle out of his grasp successfully after the 5th try I got out and hopped into the shower, I moaned ugh this water is like gods calling I stayed in 30 minutes more than usually, when I got out adam was still sleeping he looked so peaceful.

I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt, thank god ryan packed me some clothes because I wouldn't have anything to wear, i looked threw the three suitcases that ryan brought over trying to find comfy shoes that weren't heels. I settled on converese, I was almost 28 and i still wore converse but i didn't care.

I wrote a note to ryan saying that i was going out and i would hopefully be back if his mother didn't hold me hostage, i hoped he had a good day without me. i walked down stairs to find ryan making out with a blonde. MANWHORE. I walked out the door and greeting me was Susan.

" o lord sweetie you scared me " she says placing her hand over her heart.

" i'm sorry i didn't know you where even here yet i was just going out to stand outside and get some fresh air. " i said still standing in the door way.

" Im sorry did i interrupt cause i can go back and wait in the car while you finish" she says turning around about to walk down the stairs. i slam the door running after her.

" no NO its fine lets just get out there early " BOY does she walk fast.

" okay if you say so " she says stopping in front of porch.

" is it okay if we take your car i dont really want to drive this thing " she says looking at it like it was old garbage. I wish I had a goddamn porch. we walk over to my ford escort.

" i like your car " she says smiling waiting for me to unlock the door.

" its nothing compared to yours " we both slid in the car, buckling our seatbelts, i turn the car on and back out the drive way.

" o that piece of crap its not all it seems, my husband buys me all these material things but really I dont want it i just want his love, thats all." she says looking at me, her glossy green eyes staring at me.

" why dont you tell him that " i say rolling the window down taking a ticket from the parking garage. she huffs and I find a parking spot near the door.

" i do he believes me but he still does it and it gets me aggravated because it makes me look like a golddigger. " she says getting out the car, closing the door and fixing her shirt.

" o i see " i toss my car keys into my purse double checking i have everything picking up the pace so i can walk beside her. we are walking into the mall and a group of older men walk by us.

" Hey there ladies how about you come put those bodies to good use" one man said, we continues walking i scoffed are guys that arrogant.

" im MARRIED ASSHOLE " susan said, damn shes got attitude. the men backed off and kept moving i guess they thought we were both married.

" thats reminds me how did you met todd "

" well i didn't grow up in a rich family like him, i had a hard life actually an abusive dad and mom was always on drugs" she steps on the elvator.

" o i didn't know" i said red rising to my cheeks, " its okay sweetie you didnt know but anyways I met todd because i was a stripper and he bought me out of the strip club i worked at " she said looking me dead in the eyes and then it clicked no wonder she looked familiar it was suzy from when I first started working at burly's she was the one who showed me how to dance the pole and told me the rules.

" this club you worked at it didnt happen to be burly's " i bit my lip, her eyes went big.

" it was how do you know"

" i worked there too im surprise you dont remember me because you were the first to teach me the rules of being a high class stripper " i said now remembering everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 4.7K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
614K 8.9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
69.5K 2.1K 72
Gal Gadot, Billionaire Chief Executive of a world renown company and still she can't seem to fulfill her insatiable appetite... until an unexpected b...
3.7K 50 11
Matt Coretti is the CEO of XERTZ Corp, and Rachel works as his secretary in the day. The only problem-Rachel wants her boss. Since the moment they m...