A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 10: Good Punch

4.5K 117 57
By HardyTwister

Another update! Yay! And things are going to get crazy....

Pacifica POV

I manage to get Mabel away from Gideon. The Gleefuls managed to get the party to continued. After dinner was served they started the betting on the items that were being aold. They really started at just high prices, things I couldn't even afforded with my life's savings. My dress started at 1,000 dollars. In the end it ended at 2,500 dollars. I couldn't believe it...I actually almost fainted...

After the betting was over, it was now just a party. To chill, talk, and eat. So I headed over to the table to get a drink. I was so hot and there was many people and I needed a drink after hearing about how much my dress was worth.

The drink was really sweet and fruity.

"I can see you like the juice." A voice replied.

I turned back and I could see Dipper was behind me. I gave a small smile, "I don't go to parties like these. I actually never have been to a party like this! It is a really cool party." I then shrug, "Not counting about the ghost thing. I'm sorry that I was in a room I wasn't supposed to be."

"It's fine." He replied, "Everyone is fine and that is the most important thing."

"When did you start to care for people?"

He shrugged.

Then a song came on. Dipper stretch out his hand towards me, "Would you like to dance?"

I was surprise with this as I looled down at his hand and then back at him, "Really me? Why me?"

Dipper shruged, "You are the only one here and I will look like a fool if I don't dance at my own party."

I started to rub my arm, "I don't think it would be appropriate to dance with a poor, cheesy, loud, out of fashion girl."

"Nobody knows who you are when you are dress up like this. I almost didn't know who you are until I got closer to you. You look completely different with a fancy dress and hair down and being pretty."

"What? Did...Did you just call me pretty?"

Dipper just grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the dance floor.

"But I don't know how to dance." I replied.

Dipper just places his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him, "Just put your hand on my shoulder and follow me." I did put my hand on his shoulder and he grabs my other hand. He then led me into a dance.

He danced really well, which surprised me. It took me a bit to get used to dancing but I got the groove. It was really fun actually and now i really felt like I was a princess. In a palace, at a party, in a pretty dress, hair done, makeup, and dancing. It was like a dream came true. I always wanted something like this.

We dance for the whole song. We really didn't talk during the song but I didnt mind. I was enjoying the view of the whole place and I didn't know what Dipper was doing but I didn't care. It was my time.

Then the song was over with. I then looked back at Dipper and realized how close we were. I was extremely close to his face, smelling his cologne, seeing how handsome he was...my heart skipped a beat.

I then realized what I was doing and I quickly pulled away , cheeks fluster and clearing, "I'm...getting a drink."

He nodded his head, "Thanks for the dance."

I smiled. I then curtsy, "No thank you Sir Dipper."

Dipper bowed, "Lady Pacifica."

I then left blushing. What the heck was that?! Sir Dipper? Why? Why?! What is wrong with me?!

I headed to get a drink and when I did get a drink i realized that it taste different. Very different...but it was very good. I finish a cup in seconds. I then got another cup full and drank it quickly. It was so good and sweet.......I got lost in having more.

Dipper POV

Pacifica left and I walked around the party. One to check on he people and two...to clear my head. Something was off. When I first saw her in that room, I thought she was someone else, a pretty blonde girl. Then it was Pacifica...and boy...she was pretty. I brush my hair back, "Stop it Gleeful. Keep your head straight."

I couldn't stop thinking about her strangely. She was really pretty, smart, brave...a different girl I have ever met. There were a lot of girls that fangirl over me but they were all the same...Pacifica...she was different.

A man came up in front of me that broke my train of thought, "Dipper Gleeful."

I looked up to see who had interupted my thought, "Ah, Mr. Tim...it's been a while..."

We shook hands for the propper greating.

"I do must say, Mr. Gleeful, that this party is swell and a success. You have done well for a kid."

"Mr. Tim I may be young, only 15 turning 16 at the end of the summer, but it doesn't mean anything. Nothing is impossible for me. You should know better than to think like that."

Mr. Tim nods his head, "Of course Young Gleeful. Now tell me, how's your great uncle?"

"Stan? I guess he's doing fine."

"Haven't seen him lately, so what have he been doing?"

I shrugged, "Nothing much. Just a man that is a guardian to my sister and I and the manager of our show. Haven't done much."

Mr. Tim placed his hand on my shoulder, "Ah, son, do you really believe that?"

"What are you saying? I don't know what Stan has been up too?"

Mr. Tim then wraps his arm completely around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, "Let's have a walk son."

I tried to jerk away from him but he held me tightky and I couldn't get away, "You see Mr. Gleeful, there have been some crimes that have been going on and they all pin to your great uncle."

"I don't know what you are talking about Mr. Tim. Now I demand that you let me go!"

"Well, you see, a couple of nights ago two men went missing, one of them was found dead, and your great uncle has no alibi." He continued, completely ignoring what I had to say.

"He does too, worm! He was running the show with my sister and I." I then finally jerked mysekf free from his grasp, "What in the world are you?"

Mr. Tim reached into his coat pocket and pulled up a badge. I scoffed as i saw the badge, "Government officer..."

Mr. Tim then put his badge back to his coat pocket, "Indeed I am and I'm got a hunch on you Gleefuls."

"Well you can stop searching. We do nothing but run a show, roll in our money, and put on dinner parties. We do not kill or kidnap anyone. What kind of people do you think we are?"

"I'm just following the clues."

"What clues are those?"

"My knowing."

I rolled my eyes as I folded my arms, "If you know what's good for you...I'll leave right now."

Mr. Tim places his hands on his hips, "Is that a threat Mr. Gleeful?"

"This is my house isn't it?" I growled. I then rubbed my amulet as I continued, "Something bad will happen to you if you push the buttons of the masters of this house. You better watch your back Mr. Tim."

Mr. Tim chuckled, not takong me seriously, "I'll be watching you, Mr. Gleeful, and if this wasn't your house...I'll be arresting you for threating a government officer." Then Mr. Tim started to leave. I smirk, "Have fun with the few hours of your life, Mr. Tim."

As I was watching him leave, somehing else caught my eye. I saw Pacifica over by the table and she didn't look too good and she kept chugging the punch in her cup and going for more. She was weird...but not that weird.

I went over to Pacifica to see what was foing on, after going through the crowd. I grab her shoulder when I got to her, "Paci-" She turned around quickly, leaning against the table and a cup full of the liquid in her hand. She looked extreamly drunk.

"Pacifica?" I finished what I was saying.

She smiled and wave the hand with the cup, "Isn't this great? I feel like everyone is floating! Don't you feel weightless Dip?"

I tried reaching for the cup, "I think you had enough to drink Pacifica."

She jerk away from me, protecting her cup, "Don't take my crown, Mr. Crabby!"

"Crabby?" I questioned.

Pacifica smiled very cheesily as finish off her drink. Then she dip her cup into the bowl to drink some more. I grab her arm, "Pacifica stop." I tried to jerk her away from the bowl but she was so drunk she just fell completely into my arms, leaning heavily against me. Her arms wrap around my neck, which didn't help at all, "You so funny." She giggled as she pocked my nose. "Dipper is a funny name. I like you more are Sir Dipping Sauce! Yes...Sir Dipping Sauce, the best dipping sauce of the world."

I rolled my eyes, "Pacifica, your drunk. I don't know how...we don't spike the drinks here...."

"Drink? You want a drink!" She smiled, nearly yelling in my ear.

"No, I don't want-"

Pacifica pulled back her hand with the cup full of the liquid, "You can have some of mine! I love to share!"

"Pacifica-"

She was already pouring the liquid down my throat. I was choking on it and shove her away as I coughed it out and the liquid pouring on to my suit. Pacifica lean on the table, "You spilled my drink!" Then she giggled, "But your clothes want it! Want some more clothes?"

I wipe my mouth, growling at the mess. There was something in the drink...Who spiked the drink?

Pacifica was about to dump the cup in more to get another drink. I grab her shoulders and pulled her away from the table, having her leave the cup in the bowl. "But-but-but-but my drink!" Pacifica whined.

"Oh leave it." I growled as I dragged her away. She was leaning against me, clinging to me for support.

"let's just go and-" I tried to lead her out but she wraps her arm around my neck again, "Sir Dipping Sauce, you want to dance?"

"No I don't want to dance."

"Come on! What's the harm in that?!"

"You are the harm! Let's get you out of here before you cause anymore damage."

She then leans even more against me and I lost my balance, hitting the wall with my back. Pacifica giggled, "You're funny!" Then Pacifica brushes my hair, "So handsome. The mark on your forehead is so adorable! Then your eyes...So pretty...so bright and light. In total you are so handsome. How could someone like you be so handsome?"

"Pacifica." I tried to stop her but she press her finger to my lips, "Sssshhhhh! You talk too much."

I pulled her hand away, "You are in no shape. Let's just go. You have enough for tonight."

Then she did something that was very shocking and I didnt see coming. She just came up and kissed me on the lips. I was really in shock and I didn't know what to do. A girl was kissing me, a girl that I was questioning how I feel about her, and she was drunk. What was I supposed to do!?

Then suddenly there was a scream that cut through the air and at that moment Pacifica just went limped. I caught her in my arms but the sudden weight caused me to set her down on the floor.

"H-He just fainted!" A female cried out. I looked over and I could see Mr. Tim was on the ground, not moving and eyes closed and was deadly white. I smirked, "Told you to not mess with the Gleefuls in their own home, Mr. Tim."

A man came up to Mr. Tim and felt his pulse, "H-He's dead!"

There were so more screams, gasps, and murmurs.

Mabel stepped up to the group, "Ladies and gentleman, do not be alarm here. Just please stay calm and someone call 911."

"What if he was murder?!" Someone just shouted.

There was more cries and chaos.

"Hold on! Nobody was murder! Where do you guys get that idea from? I'm sure it was just natural causes." Mabel replied.

I was going to let Mabel handed the craziness. I had to get Pacifica out of here before people notice her. I didn't want people to think that I cause her to be like this, that would be bad for my reputation. I bent down and picked her up, in a bridal style carry. I tried to sneak to a door without the crowd noticing.

I then left the ballroom and headed to a guest room, laying her on the bed. I headed out of the room and saw a maid was walking by. I snap my fingers to get her attention, "Hey, maid!"

The maid quickly turn around and bowed, "Master Dipper."

"The drinks at the party are spiked. Get rid of it or have someone get rid of it. Then have you or someone tend to a young girl in this room who had too much to drink. She passed out. Got that?"

She bowed, "Yes Master Dipper." I then quickly left and started to walk back to the ballroom.

Will just appeared right next to me, "I-I did what y-you o-order sir."

"Good, we need the cops to get off our necks. Who knew the Government is going to be a part of this?" I growled, "Did you make it seem like it was natural cause?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good, that will cause the cops to stay away from this place for a few days at least."

"W-What should w-we do s-sir?"

I sigh, "Don't know. I don't know what the cops know so I can't figure out how to kept them away. We will just play it by ear."

"Y-yes M-Master."

Then Will disappeared. I then entered the ballroom to deal with the scared crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 434 23
A sequel to the rich girl and monster hunter Set several months after the first book. Preston is in jail. Pacifica now lives happily with her mother...
7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
4.5K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...
140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...