A Reverse Falls Summer

Par HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... Plus

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 9: Rest at Peace

4.3K 120 33
Par HardyTwister

What's up! I'm glad that you are enjoying this and asking me to update. It actually gets me excited to know that people are wanting to read more. Thank you. Now I'm going to stop wasting your time and update this story.

Pacifica POV

"What have I done!? This is bad! Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad....." I muttered as I run down the steps throuh the hallway. The lights flickered the whole way down there, which just made me even more worried. I then got back to the doors and tried to open them but something was stopping me. I tried pushing it with all my might but it wouldn't budge but I wasn't about to give up. I slam my shoulder to the door. This time it budges just a hint. I ram my shoulder against it a few more times and finally the door opened.

I couldn't believe my eyes in what i saw.

The dance room was a forest. There were trees, vines, and....the people there....they all turned into wood statues. The sight was horrible. All of their faces...stuck with fear. I looked around and I could see Gideon who was a frozen wood statue with a plate full of food was in his hands as some fell to the ground, rotting, and his face in pure fear. Tears swell in my eyes at the sight of my dear cousin, "Gideon..."

The lumber man did this. This was all of his fault!

Speaking of the devil....

I could hear him laughing that echoed through the whole room, "Finally! Finally the time has come!"

I look over and I could see him floating in front of a picture of Dipper's parents with Dipper and Mabel, with brown eyes, but there was more. Right under him was a table with Dipper laying on the table. He was unconscious, I hope, and some vines wrap around his wrists and ankles to the table.

"Finally! The Northwests will burn!" The lumber man laugh. Then suddenly the painting of the family burst into flames.

I quickly went under a table, which was cover in vines but it would do for a hiding place. I watch the lumber man, once the painting was destroyed, wonder around and he exited the room. This was my chance! I quickly got out from the table and headed to Dipper. I shook him, "Dipper? Dipper! Please wake up!"

He didn't wake up.

At least he was alive...

I tried to see if I could get the vines off of him but they held on tight. I then sense that someone was coming...he was coming back. I then quickly went under a different table but someone was already under there. I gasp out but they cover my mouth.

It was Mabel Gleeful.

"You!" She growled once she recognized me.

I jerk away from her and tried to crawl away as much as I could from her, "Please don't hurt me!"

She was wearing a black dress, a pretty one, and her head band with a stone on it. I thought I destroyed it...she must have a new one. Her eyes were still brown and full of fire.

"I'm going to skin you!" She threaten.

"Please! I don't mean harm! I'm just here to model a dress to get the money for my uncle!" I pleaded, "And don't hurt me! We got bigger issues here!"

"Duh!" Mabel growled.

"And I can help. I can help your brother and everyone here!"

"I don't care about any of them!"

"Not even your brother?"

Mabel thought about it, "I care a bit for him...."

"Then stop trying to kill me!" I then sigh, "Now look, the ghost out there is after you. He has Dipper out there as bait to get you out. He doesn't know who you are but he can smell that you are near. That is why he has Dipper."

"Is he alive?"

"Yes but the ghost has him asleep and I couldn't wake him up."

"Then why bond him to the table? He isn't going anywhere."

"It's to make it harder for you to get him. He is a lot smarter than I thought...Anyways we got to trap him or we can...even find what is keeping him here. You know finding why he isn't at peace."

"Well I don't know. I don't even know who this guy is. Also I wouldn't want to work with you!"

"Got any other better ideas?"

Mabel folded her arms and muttered to herself. Then she sigh, "How do we trap him?"

"A silver mirror or at least something silver."

"Is that how he came out the first time?" Mabel growled.

"He was in a painting at first but I went into a room and Dipper came. Then a curse release the ghost and he went after Dipper but I trapped him in a mirror but he got out and now we are here." I quickly replied.

"So this is all your fault!" Mabel shouted.

I cover her mouth, "It would be your fault if you get caught!"

She jerks away from me, "Don't touch me!"

I sigh, "There is no time to fight right now, Mabel. You can kill me later but I'm more into freeing Gideon."

Mabel's eyes brighten, "Gideon's here!"

I sigh, "Well he's wood now!"

"That ghost hurt my little Gideon! I'm going to kill him and he will wish that he would had stay dead the first time!"

This might work in getting her to help me...sorry Gideon.

"Alright...if we work together to stop the ghost....we will save Gideon and Dipper." I replied.

Mabel nod, "I will only work with you this one time."

I smiled, "works with me! Alright, so is there anything silver that we can use to trap the ghost?" Mabel thought for a moment and then her eyes brighten, for she got an idea. Then she got to the edge of the table and raise the cloth and stretch out her hand and the other hand gripper the stone on her headband. Then in seconds something came and Mabel got back under the table. She was holding a silver tray, "Would this do?"

I smiled, "That will work, perfectly! Now stay here. I'm going to suck him in." I then got left being under the table and headed out. I took a few steps away from that table so if this goes south he wouldn't go after the table with Mabel.

"Hey! Ghost!" I shouted.

The ghost was there, on the other side of the table where Dipper was. He turned around at hearing my shout. I raise the silver tray, "This has gone too far! You've crossed the line!" Then the ghost waved his hand and this invisible force knocked the tray out of my hand, "No!" I gasp out trying to reach out to it. Then suddenly a vine came and wrap around me, pinning my arms to my side, and lifted me up in the air. I struggle with the rope, "Let me go!"

The ghost laughed, "You think you can trick me for the second time? Trapping me...not again blondie!"

"What do you want!?" I shouted, since the mirror thing didn't work. Maybe the thing that is holding him here would work.

"To destroy the Northwests!"

"Lies! Sure you want your revenge on the Northwests but there is something else keeping you here. What did the Northwests promise you  for you to build the house?"

The man looks at me, "Do you really care?"

"Uh...of course!"

"They promise me what I want most. It's was a doll. A toy doll that was hand made by the best of the best. I worked for it for my daughter. That's all what my daughter wanted...The other men wanted their own things out of the Northwests but I wanted the doll. That is all I wanted but they wouldn't give it to me. They give it to their child, for generations. They were fools and they let me die and toss me like a rag!"

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I can help you! I can find the doll!"

"I would rather destroy the Northwests!" Then he glared, "And you, blondie!"

Then he wave his hand and this cold wave hit me. Then suddenly I couldn't move my legs and the emptiness and coldness ran up my whole body.

I was turning into wood.

"No! Please don't!" I pleaded, "I can he-" I was cut off by completely turning into wood...and everything went black.

Mabel POV

Oh great...just great. The brat got herself turned into wood.

I growled in frustration that her plan didn't work. I was thinking of just leaving but then I remember my sweetheart, Gideon. I can't have him be like to forever. I muttered about helping them. All I wanted was to help Gideon more than anyone, Dipper comes next.

As I was hearing the ghost saying about this stupid doll...i recognized what doll he was talking about. It's my doll, handed down to each child of the Northwest family. The Northwest family normally only had one child and it is handed to them. This family broke a bit because of the twins but I was oldest so I get everything. Dipper didn't really care. I got the doll and the money...at least the last time I check. The will of our parents might be different. We aren't to look at the will until we turn 18, into an adult. Gravity Falls rules about that...unfortunately.

I sigh bitterly, if I wanted to save Gideon and Dipper, I have to save everyone. Great....why do I have to do everything?

I simply climbed out from the under the table and quickly headed out of the ball room. The ghost didn't notice me, thankfully. I quickly ran to my room. I knew exactly where the doll was. I headed to the dresser and grab the old doll. It was old but in great shape because we know had to take care of things unlike some hillbillies.

I then headed back to the ballroom. I then opened the door, have to have a dramatic enterence. "Hey jack head!"

The ghost turned around and I saw anger build in him, "Northwest!"

"Yeah I'm a Northwest and I got something for you!" I growled, "First off, screw yourself about hurting the love of my life and my brother. Sure my brother is a piece of trash but he doesn't deserve this. Now for my love...or you are sooooo going to hell and I'm going to make sure you go there."

I then pulled the doll out from behind my back, "Know this thing?"

The ghost man was stuttering and it was getting very annoying. I rolled my eyes, "Here, you can have it you dead trash. Maybe it will also stop your yapping." I then reach for my amulet and lifted up the doll and had it go to him. The doll was in the man's hands and he looks at it. "Now you got the doll...now back where you came from."

The man looks up and held the doll closely, "I'm at peace? I thought this could never happen...You Northwests aren't all bad....I can sense something changing in the Northwest family. Something is coming...something new...big. The game is just changing now...but for now...I'm at peace." Then he disappeared with the doll. Mom and Dad aren't here to do anything to me for just giving away a family heirloom. My love is more important.....oh and Dipper....but mostly my love.

Then the whole area change. The vines and trees disappeared and the wooden people turned back to normal. Pacifica fell from the height she was at. She screamed out as she was falling to the ground...which could possiblybe her death from that height...

Gideon noticed Pacifica falling and he rushed over, getting under her, and caught Pacifica. The force was too much for both of them and they both drop to the ground. Then both sat up and Pacifica hugged Gideon tightly.

I then brush my hair back, to make it more presentable, and walked over to them, "Oh Gideon!"

Pacifica POV

Mabel came over and I watch as Gideon's face went even paler. "Oh no." He muttered. Mabel came took quickly before he...or me...could run. Mabel, of course, went after Gideon. She hugged him tightly, petting his hair, "Oh my sweetheart! Are you alright? You got turned into wood, that's so terrible! I feel so bad for you, my dumpling..."

"Ah! M-Mabel! You-You're choking me!" Gideon gasped out, "P-Pacifica!"

I sigh, "Mabel."

"I'll still skin you, you little brat! Let me enjoy this moment!" Mabel growled at me.

I then notice Dipper. He was up to his elbows as rubs his head. I got up and started to head over to him.

"Pacifica! Help me!!" Gideon called out.

I turn and face him, "Sorry Gideon. You are on your own with her." I then started to head back to Dipper.

"Pacifica! You can't do this!" Gideon called out to me.

"Oh don't worry sweetie! Mabel is here." Mabel smiled, hugging Gideon tighter.

I then went over to Dipper, "Hey, are you alright?"

Dipper looks at me, "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Where is he?"

"Gone."

"In another mirror or something?"

"Nope. Gone, gone. We gave him what he needed to move on."

Dipper completely sat up, "We?"

"Your sister and I."

"Mabel? You? Together? Funny."

"I know I couldn't believe it either but she really likes Gideon and wouls do anything for him."

We both look over at Gideon and Mabel. Gideon managed to get away from Mabel and was now running away from her, "Stay away from me! You're insane!" Mabel was chasing after him, "insane for you! Come on my sweetheart! I'm not going to hurt you!"

Dipper smirked, "heh..."

He then swings his legs over the table and got down feom the table. He was unsteady on his feet and would have fallen if I haven't caught him. "Careful!" I gasped out as I caught him. Now we were really close to each other...just like from before... "Um...Are...Are you okay?" I asked, already feeling my cheeks growing warm. "Ummm...Yeah." Dipper replied sheepishly. Then he stood up straight and jerks himself away from me. Dipper clears his throat and tightens his bow tie, "Don't you have a cousin to help from my deranged sister?"

I rubbed my arm, "Oh! Right!" I then didn't waste time going after Gideon to save him from Mabel. This was going to be a long night...and it only just started.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...
104K 1.4K 22
This story is set when the 12 year olds are 16 and in high school. Dipper and Mabel is staying in Gravity Falls for High School. Dipper and Pacifica...
21.3K 291 30
Dipper and Pacifica have been getting used to their new normal lives. With no more monsters to defeat or mysteries to solve, Dipper has begun to sett...
4.5K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...