Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XLI.

4.4K 172 29
By jayinspired19

"Girl so you mean to tell me, that you told Jacob where I was?" I asked Shay as she picked me up from the restaurant.

"Listen... I know what you're thinking, but aren't you guys friends now?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

I guess she was right. Jacob and I talked about everything that happened and he explained himself. So, I told him that we could be cool ya know? I know he broke my heart, and even though I'm still upset at Aug, I remember he said you can't build a future if you always live in the past. So, we exchanged numbers and we are going to continue a friendship.

He already knew that I wasn't gonna take him back, so he didn't even open up that door.

"Yeah you're right... But you could've called me and told me something. That's why you haven't been talking to me?" I asked looking at her while she was driving.

"Yeah I was kinda trying to put this together cause he was real genuine. How did he find you?"

"He said he always comes to the beach and he said I looked familiar and he noticed that it was me."

"Yeah, I told him that every once in a while, you take a run along the beach so...... I'm glad that you guys are cool!" She said laughing. I had to laugh to because she helped me repatch a broken piece of my heart. She helped me get closure.

"So... We gotta go somewhere." She said looking at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I found out about Chris' ex from her social media. She be all on his tip like that was her man. So, I thought that y'all was still together. Then, she made a post to snapchat. I added her so I could be nosey and see what she was doing. So today she made a snap sayin something about somethings just aren't meant to be... Too bad they broke up.. Now he has nobody but me."

"She is so freakin delusional. I barely know her and she doing all of this. Chris is not going back to her. I hope she knows that. He's been blowing up my phone all night." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thats why me and you are gonna make a little trip." She said grabbing her knife from the glove compartment.

"Ummmm Shay what the heck are you doing? Focus on the road." I asked while laughing hysterically.

"She think she bouta get away with this? Hurting my bffff since high school? She got another thing coming." She said pulling into a parking garage.

"Shay where are we?"

"There go that hoe's car right there. I did some lurking and some research and we gone get payback. As a matter of fact, I'll do majority of the work cause she gone suspect you did it. But, I'm gonna do most of the damage. Here put the mask on." She said handing me a mask and grabbing her bat from the back seat.

I could not stop laughing. She was so funny man. She stepped out of the car and she put her mask on. I stepped out the car with my ski mask on. She had on a freakin batman mask on.

"Nigga you think you batman or something?" I said aloud making her laugh.

"Today I am." She said taking the knife and slashing her tires.

"I don't wanna hit the car with the bat. How about we just stick with the tire slashing."

"Jay stop being a punk and do what you gotta do! Handle yo business sister...." She said finishing the tires.

"Aye.... I got something even better. You still any jolly ranchers in your car?" I asked putting the bat in the backseat.

"Yeah look in the middle part." I grabbed two jolly ranchers. I sucked on one and I handed Shay the other one.

"What's this for?" She asked while sucking on it.

"I read somewhere that if you suck on a jolly rancher and you stick it to a window, the glass will shatter when you try to take it off or when it finally comes off." I said smiling and sticking my jolly rancher to her windshield.

"Ooooooo I wanna put them all on the windows." Shay said sticking hers on the front windshield.

She ran to the car and got more. I sucked on mine and I stuck them to the side windows all around the car. Shay stuck hers to the front windshield.

"Alright Shay that's enough we gotta get outta here." I said laughing and walking to the car.

"Yeah she ain't gone mess with you again. She better watch herself. She can't drive no where and her windows are gonna break. I say we did a good job sis. I really missed you. I'm sorry I went MIA for a while. I had to try and figure out how Jacob was gonna talk to you ya know?" She asked opening her arms to hug me.

"Yeah I know I forgive you. Now let's go before she comes out." I said hugging her. I truly missed her.
----------------------
7:43 p.m

"I called into work and I let them know that you were in an accident so I'm gonna have you be my only patient this week."
I said to my brother as I sat down on the couch.

"Aw how sweet of a sister you are." He said laughing.

"So wassup with your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I'm not with him anymore." I said playing with my fingers.

"Why not? I ain't even get a chance to meet him." He asked giving me his full attention.

"It's not that important. You hungry?"

"It is important... Talk to me sis." He said as he turned the volume on the tv down.

"It's just..... This girl has been trying to break us up since forever and she finally won Tae." I said with a blank expression.

"What you mean trying to break you up? Who is she?"

"His ex... When Chris met me, he ended things with her. She would always do slick stuff and last night. She was with him after he claimed he was drunk. He claimed she brought him home and he promised that they didn't do anything. But, she sent me pictures of them in his room and in bed and everything last night. I saw him and we had an argument this morning. He said he promised he did nothing with her and he kicked her out." I said shaking my head.

"Do you have proof that they had sex?"

"I have pictures... I told Chris about Jacob and how I didn't want my heart broken again. Now look at me, I'm back at square one. I told him that I needed a break and that's what I'm doing. I'm taking a break. But, I'm fine. I'm alright Tae. I'm gonna rebuild and work on myself." I said putting a smile on my face.

"Sis are you sure? Do you love him?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Of course I love him... But, I need space."

"Are those pictures of him?" He asked looking at pictures on the wall in the living room. Chris and I took a bunch of pictures together. It's even pictures on my dresser. I looked at two pictures in particular and smiled reminiscing on that day.

"Yeah they are..... But I'm okay." I said turning the tv back up.

I was hurting inside. I felt like my whole body was throbbing with pain.

If I knew it was gonna hurt this much, I wish I never would've laid eyes on him.

-------------------
Hi guys🙃

Thanks for reading! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...