You And I | BTS V

By realcoxl

Living alone in this world is not easy for 17 year old girl , Jane . Jane Park might be look like a normal t... More

Chapter 1 New School
Chapter 2 My Bestfriend
Chapter 3 Weird Guy
Chapter 4 He Saved Me
Chapter 5 Volleyball Game
Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed
Chapter 7 Twin Brother
Chapter 8 The Pain
Author Note
Chapter 9 Am I Fallin In Love With Him
Chapter 10 He is here
Chapter 11 Sparks of Love
Chapter 12 Siblings Fight
Chapter 13 Unbelievable
Author Note
Chapter 14 Bitch
Sorry Author Note Again.
Chapter 16 The Show
Chapter 17 Peace
Chapter 18 Ex-boyfriend
Author note .
Chapter 19 Its Not Easy
Chapter 20 Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Surprise
Chapter 22 Broken
Author Note
Chapter 23 Break Apart
Chapter 24 We're Over
Chapter 25 Dying Inside
Chapter 26 Reason
Chapter 27 Regret
Chapter 28 Bond
Chapter 29 Wake Up
Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling
Chapter 31 Gone
Chapter 32 Kidnap
Chapter 33 Hi Dad
Chapter 34 Death
Chapter 35 It's Back
LAST CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Last

Chapter 15 Uncontrollable

7.5K 339 29
By realcoxl

I grabbed Junior's hand and dragged him out from the garden.

" Where are we going ? " He asked .

" Shut your mouth Junior . " I spatted .

I dragged him walked through the school hallway headed to the cafeteria . People were staring at me since I had my hand on Junior's but I wiped it away. I could feel myself losing control and my demon was going to take over my body .

The bell already ring for about a few minutes ago , so there were less people in the cafeteria . I spotted Luna and her minions as soon as I stepped into the cafeteria . She turned her head to my direction and down to my hand . She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Junior was behind me.

I let go of Junior's hand and walked towards her . She stood up quickly with her eyes on me. I grabbed her collar as soon as I got to her . The other students immediately walked out from the cafeteria leaving us alone. Her minions tried to help her with pushing me away but I didn't budge. I used my power to knock them out so I could finish my business with Luna smoothly.

" What have you done to my brother ? " I asked her , even I already know the answer but I still wanted to hear it from her.

" Your brother ? Who is your brother ? "

" Don't play dumb with me , you little bloodsucker . " I spatted.

She looked surprised as her eyes widened. But I could see she smirking which made me confused.

" How do you know ? " She asked calmly.

" Surprise . " I said sarcastically. " You can fool my brother but not me , you little bitch. " I added as I tightened my grip on her collar .

" Well , he is such a nice guy . I mean a gentlemen and a good kisser . " She whispered as she leaned closer to my ear.

" You bitch . " I replied as I threw her across the room . Her back hit the wall and she groaned in pain.

" Wow , you strong . " She replied as she stood up with a smirk still on her face.

" My brother is not your fucking puppet that you can use against me. " I replied as I made my way to her .

" Well I'm not just using him to against you . " She said as she dusted her self.

" What did you do to him ? " I asked her as I clenched my fist. She was really getting on my nerves.

" Well he is kinda delicious. " She replied and laughed.

No one's POV :

In a blur , Jane grabbed Luna on her neck and pinned her against the wall . Luna was struggling for air as she almost choked on her breathe.

Jane eyes changed into bloody red as a mark showed on her hand .

" You're going to regret everything you have done to my brother . " Jane said as he tighened the grip on Luna's neck. She could just snap her neck but she wanted her to die slowly and painfully . Kim was totally took over her body .

Luna freaked out when she felt her legs didn't touch the ground anymore .

" L-let m-me go ." Luna said as she tried to slap Jane's hand away from her neck but she failed. Jane was too strong for her to fight.

" Maybe I should taste yours too." Jane said.

" Jane put her down . " Junior shouted as he tried to get off Luna from Jane .

" No . I will pay back what she have done to you . " She replied without looking at him.

" No . This is not you Jane . " Junior said as he tried to push Jane but she didn't budge.

" Back off Junior . I don't wanna hurt you . " She replied.

" No Jane . You're going to kill her. " He said still trying to get Jane away from Luna .

" I said back off . " Jane said as she pushed Junior hardly made Junior flew across the room and hit the wall . He groaned in pain before he blacked out .

Jane automatically let go of Luna's neck after she saw Junior laying on the floor unconsciously. Luna fell on the floor and breathing heavily.

" Junior . " Jane said as her eyes turned back to normal . She was about to walk to Junior when Luna kicked her made her yelped as her body hit the tables and the chairs.

" You bitch . " She murmured and groaned in pain . Suddenly the door busted open by the boys .

" Jane . " Taehyung ran to her side , helping her to stand up .

" Are you okay ? " Jimin asked as he standing beside Jane.

" Wow . Look what we have here." Luna said as she clapped her hands.

" Bangtan Boys , welcome to the show. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
35.7K 1.3K 8
Short story where Jungkook's a vampire and you're a normal girl.
107K 4K 29
- COMPLETED - How hard would it be for a human to be a mate of a werewolf? The werewolf world would not allowed a human mate. If a werewolf were to h...
11.2K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...