Can Destiny Be Changed? | A V...

By PrincessSerenity16

"It all started with a dream...." Lily Adachi, a 17 year old noble vampire hunter was cursed on the day that... More

About the OC
Chapter 1: Dreams
Chapter 2: Voices of the Past
Chapter 3: The Night Class
Chapter 4: It Will All Eventually Return
Chapter 5: Shards of Memories
Chapter 6: The Inconditional Love We Once Shared
Chapter 7: Confessions of Love
Chapter 8: He Returns
Chapter 9: Seeking Forgiveness
Chapter 10: The Stormy Night that Changed Everything
Chapter 11: The Class Trip
Chapter 12: The Island of Our Memories
Chapter 13: Our Passionate Evening in the Moonlight
Chapter 14: Yuuki's Envy
Chapter 15: The Past Returns
Chapter 16: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 17: My Feelings Conveyed Through a Song
*Watch Out Guys!*
Chapter 18: The Secret to the Curse
Chapter 19: Hideki's Resolve
Chapter 20: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 22: A Date To Remember
Chapter 23: Blessings
Chapter 24: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 25: Tears of Regret
Chapter 26: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 27: The Mission Begins
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: The Blood Moon
Chapter 30: Two Months Later
Chapter 31: The Race for the Scroll
Chapter 32: Yami's Plan
Chapter 33: This is Our Destiny
Chapter 34: Moving Forward
Chapter 35: Together Forever
Epilogue: Here's to Our Future
Thank you!
OMG 80K Reads!

Chapter 21: Going Back in Time

1.8K 50 8
By PrincessSerenity16

*Lily's PoV*

About 15 minutes later, we made it to Cross Academy. The sun was setting and the moon has begun to slowly show itself. Before going to Cross Academy, we quickly went back to the Adachi residence to get clothes and such before my grandfather got home.

Now, we got out of the car and made our way up the long stairs.

"The Night Class is still at the Ishigaki Islands except for Aido but he won't be back for a bit, so it's just you and I. That is all right with you, correct?"

I blushed. "Y-yeah..."

Of course it is... I still get to be alone some more time with him... I'm just too shy to tell him.

However, the fact that we are going to be separated still bothers me so much.

"I'm happy you're thinking that, Lily. I want to spend even more time with you as well.." He said with a smirk as he held out his hand.

I shyly took his hand and we continued to make our way to the Moon Dorms.

*Itsuki's PoV*
I stood in front of where Kazuki was buried, and saw the stone that was recently placed.

Kazuki Adachi
1971-2016

"A loving husband, father, son, and a dear friend."

Lily said she would forgive me... But if I told her what I did 9,000 years ago as Eiichi, she will surely never forgive me. More likely, she will bear a strong hatred for me if she finds out... An even stronger hatred than before.

I regret what I did the previous night and 9,000 years ago. But what I did 9,000 years ago was to be with her nothing else, however I still feel guilt. Why am I still even feeling this way? Why do I still have this desire to want to be with her despite the fact that I cannot be the one to fill the space in her heart?

"Kazuki... What do I do? The obsession that I had with Kira 9,000 years ago became a disaster. Everything is my fault and I think that Lily will eventually discover the truth..." I said in a regretful tone.

"Oh...Really? What did you do 9,000 years ago, boy? Did you do something unforgivable?" A man said, approaching me.

I slowly looked back and there was Hideki, looking at me with an emotionless face.

"Let's just say I did something terrible. An unforgivable act. My jealousy towards Kaname killed Kira. That same day she was executed... Kaname and my past life clashed. I cursed him, and wished all the worst possible for him. After that day it was erased from everyone's minds. Everything... is my fault. And even after those things that I did, she still forgived me, even after hating me for a time. She told me she couldn't hate me... Because she said I was like family to her... That day she died, she looked at me so kindly..."

I bent down to the ground, banging my hand. All I wanted was to win Lily's heart, to try to get her to notice me as even more than family. 

"If I weren't for me....then..."

"I'm not surprised that you would be capable of something like that. Ever since I first met you on the night of your engagement party to Lily, you looked like the perfect husband figure to her and everyone else, but I studied you very well. In truth, you are a jealous, possessive man that continues to want to be with Lily. You in truth, still want her to take her away from Kaname. Why don't you just get out from your nice, kind shell and show your true self? You still want Lily to become your wife? You still have a desire to kill Kaname Kuran, do you? Just give up. Your "nice boy" act isn't going to work anymore with me. Tell me... what are your intentions, Itsuki?"

"I'll admit, that I have done many, many cruel things... Maybe even up until now. However, you're right. I continue to love Lily, and I would do anything to get her back." I stated.

I've been planning to find a way to get Lily back. We humans aren't perfect. We make mistakes, and learn from them.

"You do realize that you no longer have a place in her heart as her lover. No matter how much you try, she will never love you again. What makes you think that you will win her heart again? You shattered her heart into pieces. Pieces that you can no longer bring back together. You made her suffer. That's the complete opposite of an eternal soulmate. As much as we all despise the idea, we must accept that Kaname is her eternal soulmate. That cannot change, no matter how much we try. However, we must now face to what is coming. We cannot deny that the world is at risk now. The only thing left that must be done is that Kaname kills Lily. Just like my daughter Shino's vampire lover did."

"You say that Lily must die, but isn't there a way that she can be saved? Because she can't die! She doesn't deserve to die and be in pain!"

"You do not understand, Itsuki. Lily eventually will beg Kaname to take her life away with all the pain she is going to face. The pain that she will face is terrible. I saw my daughter cry and scream in pain. Then I heard her tell me, "Tell Ryuichi to kill me... Please. I can't take this pain anymore." No matter how many times I told her to not be with him, she never listened and continued to be with him."

Ryuichi.... If I'm not mistaken, I've heard that name before...

"My daughter's lover was a pureblood as well. His name was Ryuichi Shoto, one of Isaya's children. She was in so much pain up to the point that she wanted to die. Shino did not want to become a vampire either. She smiled at him after he stabbed her, and then I saw him stab himself in the heart, and then faded into dust. To Shino, she didn't want to lose her loved ones either and wanted to live a happy life with him, but the pain she had was too much, and begged for death. I told Shino that she had to die, for she had already become one with him and the world was at risk. She was exactly like Lily. However, she never found the way out of the curse, and had to be killed by Ryuichi. The same fate awaits Lily."

This man is saying these things with no emotion at all!

"Didn't you suffer after she died?" I said.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Did you not suffer after Miss Shino died? She was your daughter, and she died at a young age..."

"I must admit that I did suffer. However, I began to understand that this is normal for us members of the Adachi family. It's protocol for us. Someone that is close to us will eventually die. Only some were able to overcome it and it was those who had a human lover. I knew that Shino was going to die, however I wasn't prepared.. Lily's destiny is death. Shino's death opened my eyes. I must be prepared to say goodbye to my precious granddaughter." He said calmly, his hands behind his back.

He's saying this a bit sadly, but attempting to hide it in his usual emotionless tone as well..

"How can you say that? How can you just give up on her like that?! Why did you even give up on Shino, and let him kill her?" I said in a bit of a loud tone.

When I said that, it seemed that he lost his calmness. "Do you not understand?! I didn't want this either! If she did not die, then it would've been the end for all living beings! I'm sick of this disgraceful curse, and losing the people that I love to it!" He then stated angrily as he walked away.

What did I just hear...? I've never heard Hideki speak that way... Could it be that he is hiding his true emotions behind that emotionless shell of his?

*Kaname's PoV*

I brought Lily into the Moon Dorms, and when we made it inside, it was pitch black since everyone was still on vacation.

With my powers, I lit the candles that usually light up the Moon Dorms.

"So, would you like a cup of tea, Lily?" I asked her. However, when I looked over at her, she looked a bit down.

"Lily... What's wrong?" I said.

"Kaname... Are you ok with all of this? Us being separated until the night of my birthday comes?"

She's worried about it, I knew it ever since we stepped out from the cemetery. I told her my honest feelings.

"No, I'm not alright with it. However, for a short time as much as it pains me, we need to go with this and formulate a plan. But... I will make sure that even if we are separated, we will maintain a special connection." I said with a smile.

I then noticed that her beautiful sky blue eyes were looking deep into mine and I felt her both her hands intertwine with mine.

"I know we will..." She said softly, but with a bit of uncertainty in her tone.

"You don't believe me?" I said.

"It's not that I don't believe you... It's just that..."

I then remembered the story she told me between her and Itsuki. That time when she went into his room and found him having an affair with another woman...

Does Lily think I'll end up doing the same? Does she not trust me?

After a moment of silence, she finished her sentence.

"I'm a bit afraid that Yuuki will eventually replace me. I understand that you told her that you don't love her. But Yuuki seems like the type of person that doesn't give up on what she wants. And the fact that you once had feelings for her..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I don't love Yuuki anymore. I did once, but that was most likely because she was the only girl in my life. I was raised with her, and none of the other aristocrat girls seemed to peak my interest at all. However, when I met Lily, I was completely captivated by her. My dreams with her began everything. Our story from the forgotten past until now...

"I will show you once again that I no longer have feelings for Yuuki." I said confidently.

I will give my all to her tonight... I think I need to refresh her memory on who I belong to.

"W-what are you talking about?" She said, blushing in a nervous tone stepping back.

"Fufu... You know exactly what I am talking about, my dear." I said smirking, continuing to approach her.

I kept walking over to her until she bumped into a wall and I put both my hands on the wall, making sure she wouldn't escape from me.

"After tonight, that uncertainty that you bear in your heart will become sureness. I understand you have been through many things but rest assured, I will never betray you because I genuinely love you, Lily..." I said as I caressed her cheek.

She stayed quiet, looking down and blushing looking like a red tomato.

"Tch... Seriously, you truly are good at making me look like this..." She said.

I then crashed my lips into hers and she welcomed me, putting her arms around my neck.

I then took her bridal style up the stairs and Lily rested on my chest, not wanting to let go.

"This man... I don't ever want to lose him... I've never trusted a man ever since breaking my engagement with Itsuki... I guess I truly love Kaname with all my heart...."

I smiled at what she was thinking. I'm very happy that she feels the same way.

*Lemon ahead! Read at your own risk!*

We then made it to my dorm and Lily just unzipped her long black boots and kicked them away. I did the same thing. I then gently laid her down on the king sized bed, hovering over her.

She looks so defenseless, I want to make her mine right here and right now...

I've decided to not tell Lily my engagement with Yuuki, however I will be asking the Senate to send me the engagement papers.

I once again crashed my lips on her, however I was surprised with the bold move that she had just made. She was the one that had brought her tongue into mine, making every part of it hers. I sense jealousy within her. She shouldn't be, but it's kind of refreshing to see a different part of her.

*Lily's PoV*

Kaname crashed his lips on mine but I decided to take the lead. Desperately, I unbuttoned his shirt, showing his chest. He then kissed me from my lips, down to my neck. He moved his hands up into my dress, bringing them up my thighs.

I couldn't help but softly moan. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, and he looked at me with a smirk.

"You do know that you don't have to hold back, right? There is no one here, you can be as loud as you like." He said lustfully.

I blushed fiercely.

He then took the opportunity to take over and bring his tongue into mine, kissing me with such a passion.

I then felt him slowly unzipping my dress, his long, slender fingers passing through my bare skin as he slowly brought it down and I shivered in pleasure.

His lips then went down from mine, down to my neck, going lower to my stomach.

I closed my eyes and then I flipped us around, changing positions.

I kissed him in the lips with no intention of parting them. I want all of him...

I then noticed that Kaname's eyes were glowing red, and we parted our lips, catching our breath.

"When was the last time you had blood, Kaname?" I said a bit worriedly.

"I'm fine." He said as he sat up, reaching for the nightstand. He took a sip of the blood tablets in water he had.

"Is that even the same as real blood?" I said curiously, sitting back up.

"Close enough... It helps. Now, where were we..." He said bringing me down back into bed, kissing me.

He skillfully took off my bra and threw it to the side, then kissing my right breast, while massaging the other one.

I could no longer hold back the moans, and I ended up softly moaning his name.

"Kaname..."

This seemed to excite him more as he switched sides and sucked harder but carefully making sure not to get his fangs to pierce my skin.

I felt his fangs moving down my body, making me shiver in ecstasy.

His husky moans as he did that just made me want him even more.

I brought my legs together. The desire to become one with him has increased within me. I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach, and my mind was clouded with only thoughts of Kaname.

I'm guessing he knows, but I think he wants me to say it...

He looked at me and smirked. It's like he saying, I'm waiting for you to make your move.

I blushed and I shyly began to undo his belt, slowly bringing down both his pants and boxers.

He smirked and removed my underwear, and both of us ended up bare.

He kissed me even more passionately, and I brought my arms around his neck.

Then with a surprise I felt himself within me, but it didn't hurt like before. It felt more like a spark of pleasure enter me.

I moaned loudly up to the point where someone in the dorm would probably hear me. Thank goodness there isn't anyone here..

He moved at a steady pace, only to begin moving faster.

I grabbed the sheets tightly, as he continued bringing himself into me.

I have to confide in him... He's the man I love. The only man I trusted to ever give myself to.

Kaname seems like the kind of man that would never betray anyone, therefore...

He then released himself within me, and I arched my back.

.....I will trust him. Because my heart is telling me to do so. I cannot deny my feelings.

Even after he released, he continued moving.

"Not yet..." He whispered, catching his breath.

"Faster, Kaname please...." I whispered.

I'm not done either....

He smirked, and began moving at an incredibly fast pace.

I screamed his name, and he did the same as well. Eventually, the both of us released and we just laid next to each other in bed, catching our breaths, holding each other; not wanting to let go.

"I love you, Lily..." He whispered as he kissed me in the forehead.

"I love you too, Kaname..." I whispered as I got comfortable in his arms.

"Do you at least have a bit more trust in me now?" He said.

"Yes.. I do. I know I can confide in you more... And... I've always trusted you. I just wanted to be certain that I can." I said with a smile.

"I'm happy to hear that..." He said.

I ended up falling asleep in Kaname's protective embrace.

"Rest well, my love..."

It was all I heard before I fell into the world of dreams...

~~~~~~~~~~

The noise of a clock ticking... That is all I hear in this darkness... I'm floating in an area of nothingness...

I heard the voices of people that experienced negative feelings...

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you..."

The pain in my chest began to increase, and I cringed in pain.

That was all I heard echoing in this emptiness... The more negative feelings I sense, I the more pain I feel...

I felt like I was falling through a bottomless pit, as the clock ticked.

The vision before me then changed. I opened my eyes, finding myself back in the Ishigaki Islands. It was a warm, beautiful sunny day like it usually was, however things looked different. People were dressed differently, and there were many people with carts going around selling fruits and vegetables. Children were around playing tag and hide and go seek.

Then I realized that this was the Ishigaki Islands 9,000 years ago... People passed right by me. It seems like people cannot see me.

"...Lily?"

I looked back, only to find Kaname.

This couldn't be the Kaname from 9,000 years ago. This one is dressed in white like I am, plus he's calling me Lily. The one from the past would have called me Kira.

"Kaname... Why are you...?"

"I don't know either. I fell asleep and found myself here."

I then saw Kaname and I from the past walk right by us. We were holding hands, walking by town, smiling happily. However... Not too far from us, I saw Itsuki, or should I say Eiichi not too far from us.

"Why is Inoue stalking us?" Kaname said in a bothered tone.

"I don't know... I didn't even notice that day he was near us. Wait a second...." Some of the pieces in my head began to come together.

I then thought to a time when Haruna told me back at Heavenly Castle that someone had feelings for me. No way.. Could it be that... Eiichi was the one that Haruna was talking about? I only saw him as a brother though....

"What is it?" He said questionably.

"I think we should follow them. There is something we are missing here..... They can't see us either.." I said.

"All right, let's go." He answered.

The both of us then began to follow Eiichi, who was following the us from the past.

I saw that Haruna snuck behind Eiichi and were having some sort of conversation. Kaname and I approached them.

"Eiichi, what the hell are you doing?!" She said angrily.

"Thinking of a way to make Kira fall in love with me instead... That monster doesn't deserve to be with a woman as pure and beautiful as her!" He said angrily.

"It's too late, Eiichi. No matter how much you want to be with her, I don't think that will be possible. You see, back at Heavenly Castle, I told her that there was somebody that was in love with her, however she had already resolved to be with that pureblood. You can no longer do anything. Believe me she's my best friend. Once her heart is captivated by someone, that's it. You might as well give up."

I then saw that he scrunched his fists, which surprised me. I never saw this side of him....

"No! There is a way, Haruna! I-I'll kill him!" He said angrily.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"What did he just say? Did my ears deceive me?" I said surprised.

"Now I do not remember something like this happening... I don't even remember confronting him..." Kaname said.

"Probably because it was erased from our minds...." I said.

Yes... That has to be. Someone in Takamagahara is showing the forgotten past to us.

"Are you crazy?! You would go that far just to be with her?!"

"Yes, I will. I love her, more than that despicable being! I hate the fact that she only sees me as a brother, when I see her as something more than that! I've loved her ever since we were children... However. She only sees me as nothing more! She ignores the love I show her! To be with Kira... I will kill Kaname Kuran! I don't care what you say!"

With that, Eiichi walked away from Haruna.

"I-I have to tell Kira! Before it's too late... But I can't tell her in front of Kaname... I need to tell her about Eiichi's plans..." She said worriedly.

I then saw Haruna run into town.

"Eiichi was infatuated with me...?" I said.

"More like an obsession. He wanted to get me out of the way so that the path was open. I probably would have killed him easily, though, if he did attempt to kill me." He said with a smirk.

I'm honestly surprised... I didn't know that Eiichi had this side to him. Well, I guess the saying is true... Never judge a book by its cover...

The vision changed.

We saw Eiichi in his room, alone. He had pictures of me everywhere. What the hell... This is really creeping me out.

"Is this man truly crazy? This is ridiculous..." Kaname said walking around looking at the pictures.

"Does Itsuki even remember his past life? Ever since the time that he and I were engaged? Because now.... This just scares me that this is the kind of person that he once was..." I said in a bit of a fearful tone.

"Kira... I can't believe that I'm going to go this far to be with you... But to be with you, I will do anything. Even if it means killing the man that is currently by your side. Killing a Pureblood shouldn't be too hard with the power of Takamagahara..."

"The power of Takamagahara, huh.... I remember that those powers can actually have the capability to kill a vampire without a scratch..." Kaname said looking at him.

"Yes... But from what I know, Haruna, Eri, and I never used it... It's the hidden power that we are born with. I've never used mine, so I'm not sure what it is. I don't do think I'll ever use it, unless something terrible happens. That might be the time when I may have to use it..."

I then saw Eiichi looks at one of the pictures of me. "Heh...I'm a crazy person, aren't I Kira? Please understand that I'm doing this for us, for our happiness..."

I angrily stomped over to him, even if he can't see me. I slapped him in the face as my hand went through his face."You're an idiot! What do you mean, "happiness?!"  What your trying to do is make things worse! I'll suffer in pain if I lost him! I would never fall in love with you again after what you did in your current life... In this time I saw you as a brother, and now I see you as a friend. But now can I even see you as one after I've seen this?!"

"I'm sorry... But it's your fault I'm like this." He said as he put his hand on one of the pictures of me.

"This man is sick.... This disgusts me." Kaname said angrily.

Then we find ourselves back at the Holy Temple.

I saw myself and Haruna talking.

"Please be careful, Kira. Someone knows of your relationship with Kaname.... He's threatening to kill him. I'm warning you, please be careful!" She said worriedly.

"What, who Haruna?" Kira said curiously.

A man then ran up to them.

"Lady Kira, Lady Haruna! Your presence is required at Heavenly Castle!"

"All right. We'll be right there. We'll talk about this later, Haruna." She said, making her way up to Heavenly Castle.

Haruna sighed. "Now I think I'm starting to remember... If I'm not mistaken.. No. It isn't possible...." I said.

"What is?"

"Eiichi was the one that suggested the curse to Amaterasu.... He told him that I was with you..."

As soon as I said that, the vision changed once again. It was a conversation between he and Amaterasu.

"What brings you here today, child?"

"I have something to report to you."

"And what is that?"

"Kira is seeing a vampire. She has fallen in love with one..." Eiichi said confidently.

He's the one that confirmed it to him?!

"Oh, Eiichi! What a funny joke! You know that Kira would never commit the ultimate sin..."

"Amaterasu... You know it more than I do.. You just don't want to accept it. She will have to face the consequences, meaning.."

"Execution. Yes, she will. Banishment as well, as much as it pains me. That is a grave sin. Her family must face the consequences as well."

"Yes... They must." Eiichi said, looking away.

"Why would he do that?! He even accepted my execution. I feel...betrayed once again from him. He did it in the past, and in this life as this well!"

"What he's done is a sin as well. Betraying someone that had complete trust in him. If he truly loved you, then he would have let you be happy." Kaname said.

"Heh... Then he hasn't changed a bit... He still is a complete jerk." I said.

We then saw that Eiichi walked back and descended back to the Ishigaki Islands.

We followed him and he was talking to himself.

"I knew Haruna would probably tell Kira the situation, so I had to move to Plan B. Telling Amaterasu so that Kira would be executed so that in the next life, she and I would meet again and then I would make her fall in love with me... But. I still have my intentions to kill that vampire. What if they meet in the next life? Then that would be a problem. He took Kira away from me... And that is not acceptable. She was born to be with me, ever since the beginning."

No... This is getting out of control. I didn't know that he could turn out to be a man like this...

The vision changed once again, and here, it seems like I found out the situation. I was crying...

"How could you do this to me, Eiichi?! I thought of you as a brother, someone who I can trust! Why did you confirm my relationship with Kaname?!"

"Because I love you, don't you understand that?! You never noticed my feelings for you, no matter how obvious I tried to make it!  You're so cruel... You've made me like this, Kira. Now when you and I both are reincarnated in the next life, you and I will meet again and by that time we have fallen in love. And I will become your eternal soulmate and be the one to save you from the curse that will be bestowed on your family."

"Have you gone insane?!" Kira said.

"No. What I'm doing is for the sake of our future together. And for that, I'm willing to do anything. Even it means taking away the most important person in your life..."

"You wouldn't even dare..."

"For the sake of our future together..... I'm willing to kill Kaname Kuran with the power of Takamagahara right after you're executed. And he won't be able to reincarnate. That will be his end."

At that time... A bunch of guards from Takamagahara approached me.

"Kira Adachi... By the order of Takamagahara, you've been sentenced to execution for committing a grave sin."

As they pulled me away, I looked over at Eiichi.

"I will always care for you as a brother.... But don't get any ideas... I will always love Kaname... even after death."

Those were her final words, and with that said, the vision changed a final time, taking us to another place, which wasn't the Ishigaki Islands.

"It's your fault, isn't it? Because of you, the woman I love is gone. All because of your ridiculous obsession with her. I will kill you right here and right now, Eiichi Inoue.." I saw the Kaname from the past say.

"Heh... Well I should be saying the same thing... Kira will be mine one way or another...  You are going to die once I unleash the power of Takamagahara. And you will not get a chance at reincarnation, which means... You will never see Kira again." He smiled.

Kaname smirked. "Did you not forget her wish? She wished to reincarnate and be with me again. That wish will come true. So let's face it. You will be the one to die, Eiichi."

As they clashed, I instantly remembered this.. This was wiped from everyone's mind...

"Heh. Now I remember this. The result? Very simple. I killed him by stabbing him in the heart with my claws." The Kaname by my side said.

Right as Kaname said that, the past him did what he just said.

"That was for Kira. I hope you regret what you have done in the future when you are reborn."

Eiichi just smirked. "W-who knows? Maybe I will... Maybe I will not. But what's important is.. That I'll see her in my next life and win her heart even before you meet her..."

"No, you won't." Eiichi then disappeared, and his remains floated up to the sky.  Kaname tightly held Golden Artemis in his hands.

"Because I know.... I just know I will meet my beloved again... Our love will still continue. Her mind won't remember, but her heart will when she and I cross paths..."

Tears fell out from my eyes and I smiled and looked over at Kaname. "Yes. You were right. My heart has always remembered you... I thought, why I am feel like this with a man I haven't even met before? But the answer is right here..."

"I'm happy that the both of us were able to finally meet again..." He said.

Kaname and I then met our lips in a passionate kiss, and before I knew it, a light flashed before us. My eyes slowly opened, the sun seeping through the windows of the Moon Dorms waking me up. I found myself in bed by Kaname's side once again.  Then the ought of the dream the both of us just had. No... Not a dream. More like going back through time...

So Itsuki was behind this the entire time...

"Good morning." Kaname said looking over at me with a smile.

I put my hand on his.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

Our last time together before going back home.... I have to enjoy this day with him. Something that I can think about while I'm back home...

                                  ~I'll show you a sweet dream next night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 194 34
A human girl is saved by vampires at age 4, when pure bloods killed her parents, now 15 Dakota has learnt the secret on vampires, and has made tons o...
42.3K 1.2K 54
One day, a girl named Rose Belcourt enters Cross Academy and assumes the role of a guardian with Yuki and Zero. Although she may seem normal, there i...
129K 3K 26
16-year old Pureblood Vampire Mitsuki Kobayashi is still traumatized by the events that happened 2 years ago. Her younger brother Kaito Kobayashi bei...
618 33 28
A retelling of Vampire Knight where Yuki is empowered to make her own decisions: Yuki, daughter of renowned vampire hunter Kaien Cross, has been entr...