City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

Nerdy date

49.5K 2.6K 1.4K
By WhiskyInATeacup

HOLA AMIGOS! how are you all doing? here is the much demanded date between Neal and Astrid. The chapter was huge and i had to divide it into two. So, cheer up, because its DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

BTW, A HUGE THANKS TO KirtiRockzz for nominating me for BEST HUMOR STORY AT THE FICTION AWARDS!!!!! LOVE YA GIRL!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neal guided me towards his car, making sure to keep distance between us. I almost laughed when he blabbered gibberish under his breath. He opened the car door for me and before I could get in, he picked the tulip bouquet from the passenger seat and handed it to me with a smile that made my insides melt.

"I was supposed to give it to you at door but I forgot out of nervousness. Thank god I did or I would have gotten a talk for it too."

He shuddered and I couldn't help but laugh at his tortured face.

"Laugh all you want but I will show you off, the day I make you mine, pumpkin." I blushed as he smirked and closed the door for me when I sat in.

"You look cute, by the way." I smiled and complemented him modestly.

"Where are we going?"

He looked sideways and smirked.

"A place you know by heart but still don't know." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That sounds creepy."

He chuckled. "No, pumpkin. I don't plan to kill you. You have no idea about how very precious you are to me."

I smiled but I couldn't shrug off the feeling that I was only studying the tip of iceberg when there is whole lot submerged inside an ocean full of secrets.

~~~~~~

"School?! Are you freaking kidding me right now?!" I shrieked in horror as the oh-so great Neal Wyatt parked in school parking.

He smirked in amusement and shrugged before getting out of the car. I opened the door myself and got out, before he could do the honours.

Screw gentlemen! I have hands.

"Will you tell me what we are doing outside our locked school?"

"Who said it's locked?" my eyes widened as he took my hand and interwove our fingers before tugging me towards entry.

"Come on."

"What are we doing here?!" I whisper shouted.

"Why are you whispering?" he practically yelled and laughed at me when I winced.

"Guard-"

"I took care of it."

"But-" my eyes widened as before I could complete, he pressed his lips on mine.

I froze as he kissed me gently as if I will disappear if he takes it rough. My eyes fluttered close and I found myself kissing him back. Tingles travelled throughout my body as my toes curled and knees buckled. He pulled away, breathless.

Whoa! I thought kiss is the very last part of a date!

"Now, you will shut up." He whispered against my lips and I shivered. "Here."

I gingerly looked down and furrowed my eyebrows at the scroll in my hand. I rolled it open and I swear it looked like some century old treasure map. I tried to analyse it but I was confused.

"What is-" I looked up and my eyes widened when Neal was nowhere in sight. "Neal!" I turned in every direction and called him out.

My phone beeped in my pocket and I jumped out of my skin as it startled me.

Neal the absolute flirt- Find me, pumpkin ;)

And then it clicked. Stupid scavenger hunt.

Me- Oh trust me I will find you and do what my brothers should have done!

I glared at my screen.

Neal the absolute flirt- practically explain me what they talked about? ;)

I blushed.

Me- Fuck you!

Neal the absolute flirt- Gladly ;)

I groaned and pocketed my phone.

Let's hunt him down!

I analysed the map again and I noticed that it was a piece of the whole map. I flipped it back to see if anything was there.

Ready to find me? No? Oh! You're nervous! Breathe baby. Breathe.

I sighed in defeat but furrowed my eyebrows as I noticed that my breath flashed something on paper.

Light bulb in my skull switched on.

Invisible ink!

I breathed again on the paper and an 'x' mark appeared somewhere over a square that was somewhere between 4 more squares. There was an alley kind of drawing on right side of the squares and 'G' was written on the corner.

Is this school map?

Physics class! It's on ground floor!

My eyes lit up and I immediately rushed towards classroom with help of my flashlight. I banged open the room and a smile took over my features when I saw a helium balloon stuck on roof with a scroll tied in ribbon at the end. There were a few candles arranged in a circle on floor around the balloon area. I slowly approached it and untied the scroll.

It was another piece of map along with a small note stuck at the top.

You are standing where I talked to you for the very first time. Best decision of my life!

And true to his words, I was standing where he dared to ask me out in front of my brothers and I shot him down.

Cheesy.

I analysed the second piece of map and tried warm breathing again but nothing budged. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the map for any clue.

Oh! You're the centre of my universe.

This got me even more confused and I looked around for help. My eyes fell on the helium balloon. There was a faint outline of something inside it that was illuminated by candles. I pulled the balloon down and surely, something slid inside of it.

I poked my finger in it and it burst as a chain fell on the floor. I picked it up. It was silver with a small heart charm.

Then it clicked.

I kept the piece of map down and used the chain as a compass to trace an idea of circle. The centre was indicated by a square and a question mark. A faint '2' was written on a corner.

What is related to question mark and is present on 2nd floor?

I concentrated hard.

Question mark means puzzle or uncertainty... wait! 'The demise of Kovorelle'

Journalism class on 2nd floor!

I quickly locked the chain around my neck before I jogged my way upstairs and panted when I finally reached there. A cute heart made out of soccer balls was set up on one of the corner tables.

I hopped towards it and saw another scroll in the centre of it. I hastily opened it up. As expected, it was another piece of map and this time there was a chocolate along with it. There was a note on its corner that refreshed one of the cheesiest memory of my life.

I told you, 'I heart you.'

I smiled and a small giggle of joy escaped my lips.

Wtf! I don't giggle!

I rolled my eyes at myself and flipped the piece of map for clue.

Obviously I knew, my pumpkin will be tired and hungry by now.

I examined the chocolate for any help but there was nothing there. Analysing the map again, I saw a 'G' written on corner but no clue of the place. My eyebrows knitted and I checked the chocolate again and this time I noticed a small sticker on its edge that said 'Eastwood high cafeteria'.

Canteen!

I rushed out like a puppy on sugar high while balancing all my clues. I threw open the cafeteria gate and looked in every direction. My eyes landed on our table where a castle, a literal small castle was made out of books.

I smiled at it and carefully took out 'Romeo and Juliet' along with scroll from its roof.

I opened the scroll and there was another note on its corner.

I am jealous of your food! At least your food gets to kiss you!

I chuckled at the memory of me choking helplessly over my burger. I shook my head and flipped the map for clue.

Fine, I am no Romeo and you are no Juliet but will you like to be the Astrid to Neal?

I blushed furiously and analysed the map. Even before I tried for next clue, I knew where exactly I have to go. I balanced everything and took off towards the library. I entered and went straight to the corner table, where we always sit.

There was a small help book on the table with a bookmark. I opened the page with bookmark.

Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection.

My face contorted in confusion. What can this possibly mean? There is no Wi-Fi here in school, what am I supposed to do?

"Okay, Astrid. What are the keywords here?"

"Name?" nope. I mentally crossed it from list.

"Wi-Fi?" maybe but my phone flashed 'no Wi-Fi available.' So this is not a clue.

"Feeling?" uh-nah!

"Connection?" what can connection mean?

Pieces! Pieces of map!

I quickly placed all 4 pieces of map on table and connected them. They fitted like a jigsaw in shape of a cute heart but nothing worth a clue caught my eye. I flipped it backwards and there it was! 1st letter of every clue was in bold.

R-O-O-F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.9K 84
"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?". "Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont mi...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...
1M 29.6K 30
"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling annoyed. He smirks and says, "I know your secret." "What secret?" I ask innocently. "You're Killer Kat. I...
38.5K 723 36
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...