Her Innocent Heart (Masoom...

By BlissfullyElegant

⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she... More

||prologue||
|Foreword|
Chapter 1- Noor
Chapter 2 - Faraan
CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt
Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty
Chapter 5 - Betrayal
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Fate
CHAPTER 8 - Miseries
Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup
Chapter 10 - Ruthless
Chapter 11 - Ra*e?
Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast
Chapter 13 ~ Escape
Chapter 14 - Wild Chase
Chapter 15 - Unavoidable innocent
Chapter 16 - Virtue
Chapter 17 - Poisonous Apple
Chapter 18 - Deal
Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?
Chapter 20 - Faraan Ki Dulhan
Chapter 21 - In his Arms
Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart
Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan
Chapter 24 - May I?
Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight
Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - Lover Boy
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Shelter Home
Chapter 32 - First Kiss?
Chapter 33 - Hospitable Beast
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie
Chapter 36 - Turning the Lips Pink
Chapter 37 - Her Smile
Chapter 38 - Mirror, Mirror.. On The Wall
Chapter 39 - Insomniac Beast
Chapter 40 - Cupid Bow
Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse
Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero
Chapter 43 - Singaporean Rice Vs Biryani
Chapter 44- Rukhsati
Chapter 45 - Wedding Night
Chapter 46 - Bride of the Beast
Chapter 47 - Vampire? Valima
Chapter 48 - Milk Moustache
Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 49(II) - Seducción
•°♥Golden Jubilee Chapter♥°•
Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns
Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!
Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?
Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out
Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods
Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss
Chapter 57 - Petrichor & Burning Tobacco
Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win
Last♥Chapter - NooRaan

Chapter 26 - They Danced

50.4K 2.4K 642
By BlissfullyElegant

Faraan's POV:

For the first time in my life, I felt some soft emotions for any girl, but what she did do?

She simply rejected me...

Did she reject! ... Me?
The Faraan Hassan?

'Whoa! Mr. Faraan You thought, this girl won't bear your one gaze, just one gaze....and will start to melt.

But... No...

'Buhat akadd hai isme tu!'

I just thought as she pulled her hand away from my grip with a bit of disgust in her voice.

Yes, it was the first experience of my life that a girl denied falling for me.

By God! Never I had met this unique kind of girl. How easily she pulled her hand, and just ORDERED me to stay away...

'This girl is so challenging.
And I'm ready for it... I take the challenge in my business world...now I am taking you as a challenge.' I just addressed her in my mind.

And you people get ready to see. This girl is mine and I can do whatever I wish with her delectable form, for what she will beg soon.

Mrs. Noor e Faraan will be at my knees, begging for my love. I will make her endlessly love me.

I just thought menacingly and ordered her to come with me but she refused to move.

I pushed back the hostile Beast, which snarled inside.

She finally rose to her feet, aware of my belligerent nature. She attempted to walk but stumbled once more, refusing my hand for support. Instead, her actions only served to awaken the wildness within me.

I cradled her in my arms and took her to the car. After placing her in the passenger seat, I started the engine and drove through the gate.

She had turned my mood damn off.

As I sped along at the speed of 100, I pondered my strategy for the upcoming party.

"Listen if you try to muddle in the party...and If you try to show our truth...I won't leave you tonight... I swear."

As we reached I threatened her, with the deadliest result...

"Samjhi?"
(Got it)

I asked with my eyes on her, my hand tightly gripping her face.

I shook her face, insisting on a reply...

She nodded with big fat tears floating in her eyes...

I left her face.....she was busy with her quivery items.... clutching both sides of the veil in her left hand, where I saw the diamond ring sparkling on her ring finger, while she was holding a tissue paper in her right hand.

"Apna face saaf kero, werna log samjhay gay poray raastay marta hoa laya hoo."

( just wipe your face, otherwise, people will think I have just beaten you up on the way)

I pulled and handed her a bunch of tissues in my left hand, but she was not looking in my direction, but busy with her sobbing work.

"Damn it."

I hit hard the steering wheel with my right hand and threw the whole bunch in her lap.

"Ab Khuda k liye yeh rona dhona band kero..... meri jaan lo gi kiya?"

(Now for God's sake keep quiet, or you want the death of me)

I was waiting for the time she stops crying and we move inside the banquet Hall, where Raja's Nikkah was going to be held, or maybe it was done.

I just glanced through my watch.

It was 10:30 pm.

Just after checking the time, I checked her face, by gripping her chin; I turned towards mine. She wasn't looking at me, tears trace on her cheeks...still sobbing...

What I did just picked tissues bunch from her lap and started wiping her face, she lifted her gaze at me.

Oh, God! Her eye, had such a wounded look, that my heart just missed a beat...

No! Faraan your challenge!

Someone yelled inside...

Trnnnn!...Trnnnn!

I just gathered myself out from her spell and my phone from my coat pocket...

Salaar Sala calling! Phone shone the caller...

"Apni Mom say bat kero gi?"
(Want to talk to your Mom)

I asked but was amazed at what I asked.

Her eyes went wide, looking into mine in disbelief...

"Talk to her, but don't depress her, simply tell her, you are so happy with your husband and soon will come to meet her. OK?!"

I saw her features got disturbed by my script but crying she postponed.

I raised my phone towards her, and she looked at the phone just for a second and hold it. I could see her shaking hands...

"Ab rona nahi...OK?"
( now don't cry)

I spoke pointing a finger at her spell bounding eyes.

She bit her lip and lifted her gaze with no more wounded look, but sweet innocence was now twinkling.

I was just looking at her lips, which she was biting nervously.

She swiped yes to the green side, took the phone to her ear, just set free her lip...and spoke.

I don't know what she spoke but I was just feeling that it's very difficult to take her as a challenge.

'Like seriously, who are you?'

I thought, my eyes on her lips.

*********************************

"Assalam-o-Alaikum! B-Bhai!" She spoke.

"Noor! How are you Beta?"

She heard his brother's voice shaking.

"Bhai! I'm ok, don't worry! Bhai I want to talk to Mom!" She did a great struggle to push back her tears.

Salaar struggling very hard handed the phone to the Mother. A big burden rested on his heart.

"Noor meri jaan! Meri beti!" Mom was crying on the other side.

She heard her Mom's voice after so many days...

She wanted to fly to the Mom to fade away in her lap, but how can she?

"Mom please don't cry. I'm very ha...happy here. (ahh her heart) Mom, I will come soon to me....eet you please don't cry. Believe me! I'm so...hap...happy."

She got very dismayed at her continuous crying.

"Noor! Saalar has told me everything. Did he harm you?  I'm gonna die without you. Why he isn't responding to Salaar? What does he want more, he already took our life from us?"

Her mother spoke through tears.

Faraan was listening to her one-sided talk. He took a glance at his watch and then signaled her to wind up.

"OK Mom, I will soon come to meet you. Please take care of yourself....for me....and believe me, he never hurt me due to Bhai. Please don't cry...Mom... Allah Hafiz."

She hung the phone and raised then in his direction. "good job," He took the phone and slid it into his pocket, and got out of the car.....

While Noor was struggling so hard to roll back her tears. So then, they were just dripping on her heart.

"Come down!"

Noor heard him at her side. He was standing with the door handle in his hand just waiting for her to come out.

Noor hold both sides of her veil and flair of lehnga with the other hand and got stumbling out.

Faraan took her hand in his strong grip and they made pace toward the foyer.

The guard and a concierge greeted them. Faraan nodded in reply and the automatic door got slid open for them.

As they entered, the Hall just lit off and became dark at once. What Faraan felt Noor just gripped his hand with her tiny one.

He smiled at the idea.

'That means darkness is useful somehow' He smirked inwardly.

Suddenly they got captured under a spotlight, with a sound of applause.

"Ladies n gentlemen please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Faraan Hassan, the best friend of the groom."

DJ was presenting them with a welcome note... They heard clapping from the sides in the dark as Faraan moved forward with his bride... clutching her hand like a prince and Noor was getting feeble with such an exposure. The spotlight was moving with every step they were taking ahead.

Faraan felt Noor shivering, he leaned at her side and gripped her waist. Noor snapped her head up with a protest in her eyes.

Faraan just hovered over her like a so loving husband. He gritted, "Begum! Smile please." with a threatening beam in his eyes albeit an exhibitory smile was playing on his handsome face.

Suddenly Hall lit up. It was so stylistically decorated with flowers, colors, and lights. Multi-color lights were slithering on the ceiling. Slow background music was making the atmosphere so fascinating...

"Ah! My Jiger has arrived."

He heard Raja rushing towards them, he simply loosened his grip around her waist and let Rajaa hug him.

"Congratulations! Friend!"

Faraan greeted him by rubbing his back.

"Thanks a lot, Yar! You missed my nikkah."

"Sorry ma friend, the flight was a bit delayed."

Faraan replied and Raja nodded in reply.

"Ok, but where is bhabi?"

He was now in search of Noor while Noor gone hid behind Faraan's broad figure.

Faraan moved aside and let him allow to meet his Bhabi.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Bhabi jaan!" Raja came forward and greeted Noor. While Noor never bothered herself to see him. She was now shaking under a very uneasy feeling for being in front of another man.

"Bhabi, your husband might have told you but if not then I'm telling you that we are diaper friends!"

Noor bit her lip and lifted her gaze to Faraan with an anonymous look. Faraan moved forward and spread his arm around her fragile shaky figure.

"Dude, didn't you tell bhabi about me?" Raja was amazed at Noor's reaction.

"While alone, do not talk about somebody else, in front of your newlywed. Rule no. 1! Excuse me!"

Faraan replied to Raja and spreading his arm around her, he made her walk to the chair laying around the table.

"you sit here, I will be back in a minute."

He said with a concerned look and moved away towards Raja.

"Why did you make her sit alone? My family is over there. Ok wait, I call my mother to join her." Raja felt weird so he decided.

"Leave it, man! She is not comfortable around the people she doesn't know." Faraan made a perfect excuse.

"Hmmm, wesay Yaar! Kehna tu nahi chahiye but yeh itni choti si bhabi kaha say laye ho?"
(Why sister in law is so young and tiny)

Faraan gave him a known look and picked a juice glass from a tray offered by the waiter. He judged the waiter who was a young boy then, Would you serve a ma'am over there?" he pointed at the table where he made Noor sit.

"Sure Sir!" waiter moved ahead.

"Size tu dekh leta apna! Poora jin hai bhabi ke samne!" Raja took a swig from his juice.
(you should care about the size of her. The giant you are)

Faraan searched on stage where newly Mrs. Raja was sitting in a group of ladies...looking a bit bulky from that far.

"Why didn't you choose as par to your size?" Raja was very lean, so Faraan just pay him back.

He chortled and said."It's ok, she has a golden heart!"

"But mine(Noor) is a pure diamond... Koh e Noor...you know!"

Faraan replied. Raja made a surprised face and then spoke again. "It was beyond my thought that my iron man friend will melt so quickly."

He just dramatically shrugged and they both laughed.

******

Noor's POV:

"Ma'am! Juice?"

I heard someone. A serving boy was asking courteously with many colored glasses in the tray.

I felt thirsty at once but nodded no and said thanks to him.

I was sitting in the Hall, flooded with colors, lights, and fragrances, but the cries of my mother were booming in my mind. I was very uneasy there. Beast was with his weird chattery friend...

'Bhabi Jan....hunh!'

I mimicked Beast's friend.

"Excuse me, are you married?"

I saw two teenage girls asking just standing on my head.

I never replied just got startled as the question was so unexpected.

"He is your husband?"

One of the girls pointed to the Beast as I followed her finger's direction.

"Super couple Mashallah!"

Without waiting for my reply she complimented...

I was supposed to reply but some glue made my mouth sealed. After shaking hands with me they went away. "He is XL and she is small!" I heard their chuckle.

My head was spinning...

Very sick, I felt.

Sudden laser lights started moving on the dance floor just made in front of the stage, music become so loud...

All the young party came over and started dancing in their style.

My heart was drowning, to see everyone happy. I took a look at the bride, she was smiling so hard as to suppress her laugh. She was so lucky, she will begin her life with her full consent of her not like me forcefully...

Ahh...what luck?

I just lowered my head to hide my tears which brimmed at once in my eyes...I just wiped at once, reminding his threat of making a mess at the party, I got shaky at once...

Suddenly the Music track changed, now some light-themed music was going to start...

I saw Beast's friend holding the hand of his bride — getting her down the stage...

"Ladies n gentlemen! All married couples on the floor please!"

I heard DJ saying this.

I saw lights were now a bit lighter shaded and started moving in slower motion.

Someone held my hand at once. I bit jumped, Beast was standing near me. "Get up!"

I shook my head and came to his growl in the lowest tone.

"Ready for the whole night?"

That made me rise from the seat. He took me to the floor where I saw many couples moving like ballroom dancing...

Atif Aslam's song was being played...

Dehleez pe meray dil ki

Rakhay hain jo tu nay qadam...

"Apnay hath meray shoulders per rakho."
(Just put your hands on my shoulders)

I saw he was just in front of me.

"No, P-Please, I can't!"

I was trembling at his order.

He pulled my both hands and placed them on his shoulder. I saw my both arms were now bare, no distance between me and him. Slowly he placed his hands on my waist...

Jeena... Jeena...

Seekha Jeena...

He was moving side to side with his boring gaze into mine. I saw he was looking so amused thrwithmischievous smile on his face .....

My head started to spin...

Han seekha mai nay jeena...

Meray hamdam...

Hmmm...hmmmmm

I felt Beast clutching my waist but now he was crushing my body into him...leaving no space...

"Don't!"

I pleaded...looking into his eyes...

Sach hain yeh sab tareefen.

Dil say jo mai nay kerin hain...

"Stay away!"

Beast leaned on my face, and his grip gone more tightened...

"Keep moving like that,  Or I will make this night so long for you!"

He whispered in my ear.

All I did was just dangled in his arms.

"Noor!"

I heard him calling me...

after that...

I lost consciousness...

*------------*

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Please vote n comment with full energy....silent readers please vote:)

Stay blessed

Gul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 95 21
She was hiding behind the large tree, quaking in her high heels. She couldn't believe what she saw. Whole incident kept repeating inside her head wit...
634K 14.8K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
277K 2.2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
3.7M 101K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...