The Story Of Us 2 (CAMREN)

By capteyyncamren

"...and then, everything was a restart," More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
halo!
29
30
authors note.
END (of book 2)
THE SEQUEL IS OUT.
Hi! 😘

11

7.3K 166 31
By capteyyncamren

Camila's point of view.

.....

Darkness...

All i see is darkness...

All i see...

Nothing.

Damn. I still dont have any plot for my book. All i can think of is a dark and sad ending.

I closed my laptop, then slightly massaged my head.

I am at my apartment, ill be meeting Jerry ,my publisher, and Mr. Taylor, the producer that wants to turn my book into a film.

"What's with that face?"
Elsa my secretary appeared infron of  me and gave me a cup of tea.

"Im on 'seriousmode' Elsa,"
I said.

Elsa laughed.

"So whats up?"
I asked.. She's holding her tablet, i know she's going to tell me may activities for today.

"Here's your schedule for today... at 10am meeting with Jerry, 1pm book signing event, 5pm radio interview..."

"Alright. It's going to be a long day,"
I spoke while standing up.

"Jerry called, he's asking if you're awake. He said he was calling you," Elsa said.

"Yeah, i did not answer his calls.. He's asking for the plot of book 2,"

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Its just that. I dont have any idea on how to start my second book, they want me to give it a happy ending.."
I spoke.
"After i wrote the first book, i accepted the fact that its going to be tragic and not a happy ending thingy,"

"Thats sad.." Elsa replied.

"Thats reality Elsa. When you fall for someone you can't have, basically thats it. YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM.. You just need to accept the fact, even if you tried to fight for it... if its not meant to be, then its not. Does that make sense?"

Elsa nodded.

" ....That's my story. I mean, the story of my book," I said firmly.

"But i have read your book, like two times already.. The story really need to have a part 2, if you dont want to give it a happy ending, just atleast give their character justice.. Ruth needs to  be happy too."
Elsa replied. She really liked my  book.

"Don't worry, Ruth will eventually find happiness." I spoke smiling at her.

I will find happiness.
I just need to find a way  on how i can move on from loving Lauren.
But that's impossible.

____

Moments later.
Im now at the studio here in Miami, sitting on this comfy chair at Mr. Dunning's office.

Jerry and i were waiting for Mr.Dunning, he's the producer from Lionsgates Film,  to discuss some stuffs about my book.

"Mila... so... do you have it?"
Jerru spoke. I pretended to be busy browsing some on folder in front of me.

"I'm working on it," I answered without looking at him.
"...it's going to be a surprise,"
I added. I know he's talking about the second book.

"Im excited!" Jerry screeched.

I flashed a smile on him..
If he only knew.

I flipped some pages of the journals infront of me. It was the script for the movie... They literally converted my book into a script.

Then Mr.Dunning came, he shook our hands.

"Goodmorning Camila and Jerry....."
We stood up and greeted him back, then he sat infront of us on this round table.

The 45 y/o gentlemen looked younger than his age. He carries himself well, he dressed like the men in SUITS, he looked like Tom Hanks but more buff... Buffier Tom Hanks. Haha

Wtf. CAMILA. Buffier? Is that even a word. 

I was smiling at my own joke when a boy entered the room.

Well technically,it's a man, probably he has the same age as mine. He looks familar. He's a bit taller than me, he has a slightly buff physique.

Typical boy next door.

He was wearing a baseballcap , white shirt a blue Jeans and a nike sneaker. He looked up and smiled at me.. his eyes... it's Blue.... like the ocean.

"I believed you guys know him? Asa Butterfield," Mr. Dunning spoke. He introduced the guy..
"He's going to play the role of Daniel,"

I stared at him.
Oh! Yeah. I know him, the boy from enders game and the space between us. Wow. He's really a grown up man now.

"Hello..." Asa spoke, smiling at us.

"Hi.." I answered.
I glanced at him from head to toe.
Im really checking him out.... not romantically,sexually or anything. I was examining him. He's going to play the role of Daniel. Lauren's counter part. It's very important for me to know him. I created Daniel in my head, and now this guy is going to be Daniel.

"Nice to meet you..."
Jerry hugged him.
Haha. His gay is showing.
Jerry winked at me.
I smiled then shook my head.

Well Asa is handsome.
He's the boy nextdoor type. But, not my type.

"I've read your bosok, it's awesome." Asa spoke, looking at me.
"Lets bring back the post apocalyptic scheme," He said.

Well yeah. I remember few years ago they started making films like Diverget, Hungergames, Maze Runner, all post apocalyptic. And after a few years, my story is somehow related to that.

He was smiling at me,waiting for me to answer. I noticed his eyes again. It was blue.

"Your eyes... Its, BLUE,"
I replied. "Daniels eyes, it's green. Emerald green. Planet green eyes,"

It was supposed to be planet green eyes. Asa's eyes was like the ocean.

Asa looked at Mr. Dunning, confused.

"Oh, yes, i thought of that already. We will use contact lenses, dont worry. Asa is the perfect Daniel."
Mr. Dunning answered.

I looked at Jerry.
"Well, i personally think that Asa is the perfect Daniel for me."
Jerry spoke smiling at me.
"But we will be needing those green contacts," He added.

Honestly. I'm not convinced. But who am i to disagree with them. And Asa is really a great actor.

Asa looked at me.
"So did i get the job?"

"Okay..."
I answered. Then i looked back at the scripts.

"Give him a chance."
Jerry whispered.

I grinned on him.

"How was your trip Asa?"
I heard Mr.Dunning spoke.

"It was okay." Asa answered.

"Why, where have you been?"
Jerry spoke.

Ugh. Jerry. Haha. He likes Asa, i could tell that.

"Im from Newyork. I took a ride from my heli to get here,"
Asa answered.

"Ohhh. Really, you have your own helicopter?" I asked. I am amazed.

"Yes," He answered then stared at me.

I nodded. "That's nice. I haven't been on a helicopter before,"

"You can fly with me if you want too,"
Asa replied. "I'll take you wherever you want,"

Is he flirting with me?
I awkwardly smiled.
Im not good in flirting.
And im not interested.

"Can i come?"
Jerry said with excitement.

"Sure..."
Asa smiled at him.

Ugh. His boyish charm.

We sat on the round table and discussed some stuffs about the film.

"Who will play the role of Ruth?"
I asked. Im really curious.

"We are going to conduct an audition, we invited some actresses. Some are from the theater, and some are  from the mainstream.." Mr.Dunning answered.

"Auditions is next Tuesday... tell me you're free in Tuesday please..?"
Jerry asked.

"Do i really need to come?"

That's my birthday.

"Yes. It will be held at our studio in Newyork, you need to be there because, you're going to be the one to pick the actress who will play Ruth..." Mr. Dunning replied.

"But, i didn't got the chance to pick Daniel?" I said firmly. Im not mad or anything.

Asa looked stunned.

"Asa here is our Talent, we manage his career, and we strongly believe that he can give justice to the role of Daniel," Mr. Dunning explained.

"Okay.. Im not mad though, im just curious," I answered. The tension is building up.

"Do you hate the fact that my eyes aren't green?" Asa spoke.

"To be honest with you.." I looked at him. "Yes. But, if Mr.Dunning and Jerry saw a big potential in you, then sure, let's give it a try,"

"Why dont you play the role of Ruth?" Asa asked.

I raised an eyebrow.
"What? Haha. That's.. not acceptable," I awkwardly laughed.

Jerry looked at me.
"Ohhh.. yeah.... perfect..."

"What? No! Jerry?!"
I immediately replied.

"Hahha. Im kidding..."
Jerry laughed.

"Why not, you looked good together..." Mr. Dunning uttered.

NAH. If its Lauren who will be starring with me, maybe I'll even volunteer to play the role.

"No way. Im the writer of this book, then you want me to play as the actress? That's, not... right... Don't worry I'll come with you to Newyork,"
I said. They need to stop forcing me.

I saw Asa smiling at me.
I rapidly avoided eye contact.
I can senses that he is flirting with me.
I mean, duh, im also a girl. I know when a guy is trying to hit on me.

After a few chats and some planning. We decided to go home.

I was waiting for my driver on the lobby of the office. We'll be going to a book singning event.

Im thankful Mr.Dunning didn't bothered to ask me about the book 2.

Jerry already left. He said he's going to buy our ticket for Newyork next week.

How come he forgot that it's my birthday? Well, it's fine though, since i have nothing to do.

"Hey..."
Someone called my attention. It was Asa.

"Hi..."
I answered.

He sat beside me.  I moved a sit away from him.

"Where are you going now?" He asked.

"Im going to a book singing event. How about you?"

"Im waiting for my pilot. We'll be traveling back to Newyork..."

"I see..." I nodded.

"I followed you here," Asa said.

"W-why?"

Well i know the reason.. he probably likes me. Duh.

"I know you hate me. That im not the perfect representation of Daniel. My eyes are not green.." He said.

"Haha. Okay, well yeah. Im disappointed that your eyes were Blue, but it doesn't matter. Just do your job well. Daniel is a very important person to me, i mean i created him. Even if he's just a character, he means alot to me.,"
I replied.

"But you let Daniel suffer at the end of the book?" Asa asked.

"No one knows what happened to him, maybe he's alive, or he probably had an amnesia, or i dont know..."
I answered.

"I cant wait for the book 2,"
Asa spoke,staring at me.

I nodded.

"So, where did you based his character? Your book, it's about a sad love story between bestfriends. I mean, did you somehow relate the story to your own life?"
Asa asked.

"Q&a? Haha. Well, I based Daniels character from a friend and the story line... to be honest, yes, it somehow relates to my own story."
I answered. I need to be atleast honest to him, but not to expose my self, well since he will play the role.

"So there's a Daniel in your life,and he broke your heart? Thats rude. I will never do that to you,"
Asa muttered.

SHE, not He.

This guy is flirting with me. wth.

"Sort of. Mmm, lets change the topic, and oh, here's my car!"
I immediately stood up, as i saw my car infront of the lobby.
"Bye Asa. See you in newyork...,"
I flashed a smile on him, then a quickly walked away from him.

"Hey! Can i get your number?" He shouted.

"Im really in a hurry. I'll DM you,"  I yelled.

I rushed inside my car

"Who's that?" Elsa asked. Her eyes were glued to Asa.
"OML! ENDER???" She yelled.

"Yeah. He's going to play the role of Daniel," I answered.

"Wow! I love him. He's the perfect Daniel..."

Really. Everyone thinks he is the perfect Daniel.

No one can replace Lauren as my Daniel.

I somehow wished i made Daniels character a female character, so it is more realistic.

>>>>>>

Hello, to avoid confusion about this chapter. Kindly read book 1. (If you haven't,)
and dont worry about Asa, ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
236K 3.3K 44
35.3K 1.3K 5
29.6K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -