Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XXXIV.

4.3K 179 35
By jayinspired19

(Chris' POV)

Man I'm so drunk I can barely stand up. This party is turnt and they playing all of my favorite songs.

"Aye mane'.... I'm so *burps* drunk... Hahaha I knew dis was gone happen." August said laughing while sitting on the couch.

"Good thing I'm n-not drunk." I said smiling hard.

"Nigga... Stop lyinnnn you know you drunk!" August yelled over the music.

"Both of y'all niggas need to go home." Jamal said walking towards us.

"Nigga this party is just gettin... Started..." I said laughing and standing up and wobbling around.

"Jamal you the one that said we should come. Dis is... All yo fault mane." August said taking another shot.

"I'm going downstairs to get another round of shots since don't nobody wanna get some m-more." I said walking to the stairs and holding onto the banister.

"Don't fall nigga... Or you'll need life alert. I'm not comin to help you cause I can't help myself." August laughed out hysterically as I chuckled to myself. I finally made it down the steps and I saw Trey making his way to the dance floor. I saw Red in the corner lighting up a blunt. I need one of those too.

2 A.m by Adrian Marcel started playing through the speakers. I walked up to the bar.

"Aye bartender... Can I get a round of tequila sent upstairs please!" I said to her as she walked to the back.

I sat on a stool and began to pull my money out.

"The girl on the end ordered a drink for you." Another bartender said as she put a drink down in front of me. I looked to the end of the bar to see a girl waving. I couldn't see her face all the way, but why wouldn't I want a free drink? I waved back and gulped the drink down as it burned my throat. I slightly shivered and I stood up from my seat.

I already know I'm gonna be sick later, but why not make the best of this.

-------------

"Q.... I need you right now... Can you do me a favor?" I asked through the phone. I'm sitting in the parking lot.

"Wassup Jay? You okay?"

"No not really.. Can you drive out to San Diego with me?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"Sure why not... Wait..San Diego?! What's out there?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"My brother was in a bad accident at the naval base and they just called me. I don't wanna go by myself. Can you please come with me?"
I asked him already knowing that he would say yes.

I can't believe that Chris isn't answering the phone. He has never not answered my call. I called like 4 times and I texted him 5 times. This is so unusual and it pisses me off.

"Yeah I'll come with you Jay... I got you. Where are you now?" He asked as I heard him moving around in his background.

"I'm in my car. I'm on my way."

"Okay... Just call me when you're outside."

"Alright Q... See you in a few." I said hanging up the phone. Q has always been there for me. Ever since I moved down here. Chris where are you now that I need you?

-------------

(Malorie's POV)

"It's okay Chris I got you." I said walking him to my car.

"Ohhh snappp... I feel like I'm floating." He said chuckling.

This nigga is crazy.

"Its because I'm partially carrying you... You can't really walk." I said unlocking the door and putting him in the passenger's side.

I've been waiting to get him alone for the longest. That girl took him away from me. Ever since she's been in the picture, she thinks she can just change things. Well, I got something for her.

I walked over to the driver's side and got in the car.

"We're going to your place okay Chris?" I asked him.. He's so drunk that it doesn't even make sense.

I took pictures of him and then I took a picture of both of us.

"Girl... Get my good side .. I wanna be famous." He said chuckling.

"Trust me I will ." I said with a sly smirk.

"W-what am I sayin? I am famous." He said laughing hysterically.
He has a serious problem.

His phone was in my lap and he was getting non-stop calls from Jay. I'll take care of that later.

"Wh-whoa I gotta c-call J-Jay... I wanna hit it r-raw tonightttt." He said slurring. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"She's busy... I'll take care of you." I said pulling off from the parking lot.

--------------

"Hey Jiggy." Q said opening up the passenger's door and getting in.

"Who's Jiggy?" I asked laughing.

"I'm giving you new nicknames." He said closing the door and putting his bag on the ground.

"Alright I guess I can deal with that... What's all that?" I asked pulling off from his house.

"Girl this is almost a 3 hour drive... I brought your favorite snacks and I brought a blanket." He said taking out some food for the both is us.

"Why a blanket?" I asked laughing.

"I know I'm gonna be tired on the way back from there... I gotta be comfortable." He said taking his shoes off.

"Okay okay a little too comfortable and Q I will kill you if you spill anything in my Jag." I said getting serious and grabbing a small box of Nerds.

"Im not gone spill nothin dang. I brought you candy and chips... You love the two. I know I'm making my best friend happy." He said with a huge grin on his face.

I remembered the take me and Chris had about him being my best friend, but right now Chris was pissing me off.

"Of course you are." I said laughing at him.

"So is your brother ok?" He asked crunching on some chips.

"I don't even know... I couldn't talk to him. I talked to his Sergeant. He gave me all the information. We have to go through like a real secured base cause he said when we get there, ask for him cause they probably wouldn't let us in." I explained to Q as he turned in his seat to look at me.

"How are you really feeling?" He asked drinking some of his Fanta.

"Don't you wanta wanta Fanta?" I said laughing.

"Don't you wanna.. Try it... Don't you wanna try it." He said joining and singing along to the commercial I thought of.

"But answer my question Jay." He said laughing then turning serious.

"I don't know... My brother is seriously hurt. Once again, you're the one that's by my side. Shay isn't here and Chris isn't here. I have to call and tell my mom and my sisters cause they don't know yet. I'm probably gonna have to bring Tae home with me since he's still hurt. Things just have been all over the place."

"You need a vacation and you need to relax... You need to get away for a while. Well, at least after you take care of Tae Tae. I'm glad he's cool with me cause if he didn't get cool wit me from that night, he would try and kill me even being in the shape he is." Q said making both of us laugh.

"Yeah you're right... We'll have to plan a trip soon." I said.

"Alright let's get your mind off the sad things and let's have a little fun." He said turning up the radio.

J. Cole's live version of '03 Adolescence started playing as I got so excited. Q and I went to a J. Cole concert before and he was incredible. His album was amazing and he went platinum with no features. That nigga deserves so many awards. Then, he decided to have a live album that came from the concerts. He the bomb for that. To me the live version is so much better because it takes me back to the day of the concert.

"Ayeeee we gotta be live on this song Jay!" Q said turning it all the way up.

I'm glad he came because I needed a true friend to be by my side.
-----------------
Glad that Q is there for her🙂

I had to show my appreciation for J. Cole😛I love this man y'all 😩he so real.

Thanks for reading! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.1K 42
Chris returns home from his 'Fortune' tour but things weren't the same as when he left. Chris along with his closest friends endure what in means to...
52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...
121K 3.8K 42
this is a abusive story and it contains bxb it has foul language and etc and its a chris brown and august alsina story august and chris been...
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...