Shy//JOSHLER

By turtlewithoutashell

SHY // JOSHLER Age 6 "Hi, my names Joshua." The timid boy greeted the boy sitting next to him. "I'm Ty" the... More

Age 6
Age 10
Age 14 (part 1)
Age 14 (part 2)
Age 15
Age 15 (part 2)
Age 15 (part 3)
Age 15 (part 4)
Age 15 (part 5)
Age 16
Age 16 (part 2)
Age 17
Age 18
Age 18 (part 2)
Age 18 (part 3)
Age 19
Age 19 (part 2)
Age 20
Age 20 (part 2)
Age 20 (part 3)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Age 20 (part 5)
Age 20 (part 6)
Age 23
Age 23 (part 2)
Age 23 (part 3)
Age 25
Age 25 (part 2)
Age 25 (part 3)
Epilogue
End message
Sequel

Age 20 (part 4)

8.3K 419 160
By turtlewithoutashell

You've been so quiet lately, what's going on?" Troye asked his boyfriend, Josh wasn't really acting himself the past couple of weeks and he was getting worried.

"Nothing, it's just ...." Josh wondered if he should explain his situation to Troye but he was also scared that Troye would feel threatened by Tyler's reappearance in Josh's life.

Josh wasn't planning on letting Tyler too much into his new life but he wasn't going to be rude and just ignore him. Tyler helped him through so much during his teen years.

"Someone from my past showed up in my life and he's just making me think about things." Josh tried to explain without giving to much away. Troye furrowed his eyebrows. "Like an ex boyfriend?"

"No, no, I mean he was someone special but never my boyfriend." Josh didn't want to be having this conversation but he couldn't avoid it either so it was better to get it out of the way then to keep Troye guessing.

Troye smiled, his white teeth gleaming. "So, I have nothing to worry about then," He grabbed Josh's right arm and slid his up and down, whilst biting his bottom lip. Josh blushed, his cheeks turning the color of a tomato. He didn't know what was happening.

"Uh, yeah." Josh's eyes widened. What was Troye doing? "Look it's late, I'm going to sleep." Josh took a step back from Troye and walked over to his side of the room tucking himself into his bed, back facing Troye's side of the room. Things were happening way to quick.

--

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 1 21
(trigger warning & in need of editing) He was more popular and had many more friends. It was pretty easy being him. His name was Josh. The other boy...
84.6K 3.6K 32
reader's discretion advised: this is twilight bad. "that's tyler. he doesn't talk much, well-at all, really." (i wrote this when i was like 12 so pls...
283K 9.6K 34
TRIGGERS A new kid moved in town and decided to sit next to the kid known as the schools bisexual freak, he was quiet, he left messages, became frien...
266K 9.8K 50
'New Message From: joshuadun!' Fuckboy!Josh Innocent/Fem!Tyler