Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XXX.

5K 196 46
By jayinspired19

"Why are you here man?" I asked in let's say a not so nice way.

"I wanted to talk to you." Malorie said walking towards me.

"Talk to me about what Mal?" I asked looking at her with an agitated expression.

She stood there in silence and looked at my guy waiting for him to leave.

"Aye can you give me a little while? As a matter of fact, I'm done for the day... It's a wrap." I said dapping him as he stood up.

"Ight CB, see you later man." He said dapping me back and walking out the door.

"You got one minute to speak." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, I know I caused a lot of drama the last couple of weeks, I wanna apologize." She said looking down.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry for troubling you and... Let me guess, that's your new girl?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah it is." I said with a smile on my face.

"Anyways, I was hoping that we could be friends and squash all the beef." She said opening her arms out to hug me.

"Ion know Malorie... You been real messy lately." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious ... For real for real... Can we be friends now?" She said with a smile spread across her face.

"Yeah I guess." I said about to grab my phone off the counter.

"Where's my hug?" She said walking to me with her arms still open.

I walked over to give her a hug and I heard the door open.

"Aye Chris... What's going on mane?" I heard August say as he walked up to us. I instantly let go for her grasp.

"Bye Chris... Wassup August." She said smiling and walking out of the room.

"What was that?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"Nothin man... She wanted to squash everything and be cool." I said grabbing my phone.

"The hug was necessary? You know her and Jay almost got into a fight.... Jay would kill you."

"I know... But she wanted to be cool."

"You really buyin dat Chris?" He asked me pulling at his chin hair.

"Yeah... She seemed genuine." I said walking to the door. He got up and followed me out the door.

"Does Jay know that she was here?"

"No and you're not gonna say anything... Everything is cool right now... I wanna keep it like that." I said walking to my car.

"Man whateva... That's on you ... Imma meet you at the party bruh." August said walking to his Range....

She should know, but I don't wanna create any roaring waves.

------------------

"I got you the same skates as me." I said handing her some brand new all black skates.

"Chris I could've just rented some." She said laughing.

"I know... But I wanted you wearing nothing but the best. Come on and put them on so we can skate." I said getting excited. I haven't been skating in so long.

"Ayeeeee Lil Red!! I ain't seen you inna minute yo!" Red yelled over the loud music. She laughed and he bent down to hug her. She continued to tie up her skates.

"Wassup nigga... You lookin clean today." He said dapping me.

"Wassup Chris... Aye Lil bit! What's Goin on?" Trey said dapping me and bending down to give Jay a side hug.

"Wassup Trey, and Shut up Red...Where yo cousin at? Tell him to come Holla at us." I said pushing Red playfully.

"Why does he need to come get me when I'm right here!" His cousin Prince said coming to the middle of the circle we created.

"Ayeeee.." Me and Trey said while dapping him.

"Lil nigga I ain't seen you inna minute... Wassup witcha?" August said rolling up to the circle with his drink.

"Nun much man nun much... " He said laughing.

"Aye you dress just like you could be Prince man." Trey said laughing.

"Yeah you right... But, both Prince and I can take yo girl." Prince said laughing hysterically. He made everybody laugh but Trey.

"Hey guys!" A.J said walking up to the circle. She drove here because her shift at the front desk just ended. We all said our heys and continued with the conversation.

"Y'all like the party so far? Who is this pretty girl? Heyyyy." He said looking at Jay.

"Hi" she said giggling at his eagerness. I wasn't bothered cause he'd never have a chance with her. I chuckled to myself thinking that.

"Nigga that's Chris' girl.... Better watch it." Red said pushing Prince. We all laughed at the sight of him chuckling.

"Ohhh my bad man.... You got a gorgeous girl..."

"I know" I said as Jay stood up and balanced on her skates.

"Well, I'll see y'all in a few... Go skate and have fun!!" Prince said dapping everybody and hugging Jay. He skated away to a group of girls.

"Aye can we go skate now? I've been waiting for y'all to get here!" Red said to us.

It was so many people here and it was live. This was gonna be a fun night. I grabbed her hand and I led her out onto the floor.

(Jay's POV)

"It's so many people here Chris!" I yelled over the music.

"Yeah it is! Come on and skate faster!" He said pulling me right behind him. He wanted to find an empty spot.

I really hate skating with a lot of people because I feel like anybody in front of me or behind me can make me fall. I learned that from experience and watching ATL so many times.

"What if I fall!" I yelled out laughing.

"You won't! I gotchu!" He yelled out as we skated through people. We finally slowed down and made it to a somewhat empty space. From time to time, we would race each other or we would skate together.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I love you too Chris." I said back to him.

"Alright Alright ladies... Grab that special someone and get ready to sing this throwback." The Dj said into the microphone.

"What you think they're gonna play?" Chris asked me as he let go of my waist and grabbed my hand.

"I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders. We saw single people leaving the floor left and right. Then, there was no one on the floor, but couples. Including A.J and Trey.... Prince found a girl, but I'm sure that it isn't his girlfriend.

"Heyyyy girl!" A.J said while she skated past us with Trey.

"Heyyyyyy!" I said back as we laughed together.

"Girl I'm trying to figure out what they are gonna pl----" A.J said as she was cut off by the beat of Cater 2 U.

"Ohhhhhhh my goshhhhh!! This is my songggg!!!" I semi-screamed. I was so exited and I had the perfect person to sing it to.

"Ahhhh Jay we gotta murder this song!" A.J said getting closer to Trey. Chris and I laughed at he sight.

"I'm dedicating this to you." I said looking up at Chris.

"Oh really? Sing to me baby." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Baby I see you working hard, wanna let you know I'm proud, wanna let you know that I admire what you do... No need to reassure that my life would be purposeless without you." I sang to him as he wrapped his arm around me.
I looked around and saw other girls singing out and their boyfriends laughing.
This was a really cute moment.

"You inspire me to be better, challenge me for the better, now sit back and let me pour out my love letter." I sang once more as I looked over to A.J. Trey looked like he was trying to skate away from her. I guess he didn't want her singing to him. I tapped Chris and pointed to them as we both laughed hysterically.

"Let me cater to you, cause baby this is ya day, do anything for my man, baby you blow me away." I sang while holding on to his arm.
I waited for my favorite part of the song to sing some more. Once it came, I continued.

"Let me cater to you through the good, the bad, the ups and the downs, I'll still be here for you... Let me cater to you cause you're beautiful, I love the way you areeee, fulfill your every desire, your wish is my command, I wanna cater to my man your heart.... So pure your love shines through, the darkness we'll get through, so much of me is youuu, I wanna caterrrr to my mannnn!" I sang while turning around to skate backwards.

He was surprised at me skating backwards. But, he was calm when I sang that part to him. I meant every word.

-------------

Thanks for reading! 💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
116K 4.4K 43
Keep telling me to find someone else. Someone better. Someone who's going to treat me right. "All I ever wanted was you, my badass bitch from the hoo...
Nightmare Town By 🤍

Mystery / Thriller

90.2K 5.7K 28
Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trust your gut feeling. Your gut is always r...
182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."