|If You Love Me|✔️

By Olivia5Hemmings

>>5SOS Ot4<< On your 13th birthday a mark would appear on your wrist. Initials to be exact, of your soulmate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge
Sequel
NEW STORY?
Ashton Is Daddy asf Tag
Character Answers
Character Answer 2
VOTING

Preface

13K 417 284
By Olivia5Hemmings

Luke
I opened my eyes groggily until I realized what day it was today.

My 13th birthday!

Today was the day I had been waiting for, since I was little. Today I would get my soulmate mark.

I jumped up and put on some clothes, then ran downstairs and got some breakfast. The kitchen soon filled up with everybody getting something to eat.

I just sat quietly and ate my cereal.

"So...are you excited?" Mom asked me.

I nodded furiously. "My baby brothers finally 13." Jack joked and ruffled my hair. I just gave him a glare.

"Has it showed up yet?" My dad asked and I check my wrist, shaking my head sadly when I see my wrist is still clean.

"Don't worry baby, it will show up later. Mine didn't till almost 11 that night." I smiled.

"Thanks mom."

"Now hurry up. We don't want you late for school." She said, kissing my forehead and quickly heading to get herself ready.

I finished up my cereal quickly and put my bowl in the sink. I grabbed my bag and yelled bye before closing the door, hearing a quick 'bye Luke' from mom and a 'happy birthday buddy' probably from one of my brothers. I started my walk to school and made it just in time.

Throughout the day I kept checking my wrist but still there was no change.

By the end of the day I was bummed out and not as excited as before. On the walk home I wondered if I was one of the few people in the world who didn't have a soulmate.

Maybe I would just have to live my life alone or with another soulmate less person.

I frowned and by the time I reached my house, I had tears in my eyes.

"Hi honey how was school?" Mom asked me but I just quickly escape to my room with a 'it was fine'.

I spent the rest of the night on my bed. When it was close to dinner time, I suddenly felt a tingling on my wrist.

I looked down to see black start to appear. I quickly say up and watched as the letters appeared. A.F.I

I smiled wide. I wonder what A stands for. Maybe Ashley? Or maybe Aaron?

But then I felt my wrist start to tingle again. I looked down confused as I saw more black appear. What the heck?

Another pair of initials appeared right under the first. M.G.C

I jumped off my bed. What does this mean? I have 2 soulmates? But that's extremely rare.

And what does M stand for?

Was it a boy or a girl? Where they both girls? Or maybe even boys? Or maybe a boy and a girl? I honestly wouldn't care either way, as long as they loved me and weren't jerks.

My breath stopped as my wrist tingled for a third time. I watched in horror as a third set of initials appeared.

C.T.H

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. "Mom!" I screamed.

She quickly ran in the room, along with the rest of the family. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked worriedly.

"M-my wrist!" I cried. She sighed and my dad laughed.

"We talked about it this morning, I thought you were happy about a soulmate?" My dad asked and I just shook my head.

"But there's three of them!" I yelled and everyone gaped.

"Three?" My brothers gasped.

Mom quickly grabbed my wrist and inspected it.

"Three." She confirmed. "Ohhh I can't wait to meet them!" My mom shrieked and I frowned.

"B-but isn't that weird? Shouldn't I only have one?" I asked and my mom shook her head.

"Some people have two sweetie." My mom said and I frowned.

"But I have three." I answered and my mom just smiled.

"And?"

"No ones ever had three before though. I must be a freak." I mumbled.

My mom shook her heard. "Somewhere out there, there are three other people who also have three soulmates. That does not make you a freak honey. It just makes you special. Besides there could be others."

"You don't know that for sure." I argued and she nodded.

"No I don't but I do know that your soulmates also have three others they're probably dying to meet, and I don't think they would take to kindly to you calling them freaks." She had a point.

"But what if I'm they're soulmate and they're not each others?" I ask, to that she had no answer.

Welcome back!

I'm so excited for this story!

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 21
Imagine a world where you have your soulmate's name tattooed on your wrist. It start to appear when you turn 13. When you meet your soulmate tattoo s...
120K 5.4K 73
At any point between turning 17 and 18, a mark appears showing where your soulmate first touches you. Essentially, a group of dense idiots finding th...
33.1K 2.5K 12
@zpanacea gave me the suggestion to write a soulmate fic where Harry's and Louis's souls switch and they wake up in each other's bodies. Until you fi...
9.5K 502 6
Newt had heard the stories, knew them like the back of his hand: everybody has a soulmate in this world, one person made just for them, blah, blah, b...